Replacement Presenter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, let's talk about the elephant in the room. I want you both to know that Brent, Zach, and myself, have had a wonderful time with Anna, but in no way expect that to be part of any agreement we have. I can't describe how amazing our experience has been, and I would be a blithering idiot if I didn't want more, but your relationship, our working relationship, and your friendship are way more important than our sexual gratification. I guess what I'm saying is that we love the sex, but we won't risk your marriage or friendship because of it."

Shawn shot him a grin, "Yeh, I get that, and I appreciate the sentiment and the honesty. We barely know each other at this point so I suggest that we just continue to enjoy ourselves. I assure you that we will let you know if something is going sideways."

Thomas nodded his agreement, "I would like for us to meet one more time on the last day to cover any questions we can come up with. Let's enjoy the rest of our stay. I'm sure Shawn and Anna have some catching up to do and would appreciate the time away from business matters."

Our meeting ended shortly thereafter with an agreement to meet for dinner. I had come to look forward to our group dinners. The conversation was interesting and entertaining. This evening I wanted to be alone with my husband, but I mentally compromised with regard to dinner. It's not like we didn't have to eat anyway. Shawn and I left and went back to the suite. We were barely in the door when what little clothes we were wearing hit the floor and we hit the bed. Our coupling was a frantic need to touch and be touched that left us both breathless and sweaty. A refreshing nap later, we showered and not bothering to dress, went searching for Chuck and Wanda.

We found the couple sitting at the pool bar and from the looks of things, they were having a great time. A few drinks later, so were we. Chuck was getting a bit touchy-feely with me, and Wanda was blatantly doing the same with my husband. I suspected that the two of them got each other stirred up talking about fucking us. Our arrival caught them at the height of their fantasy, and they weren't going to be satisfied at this point until they fucked us.

Shawn caught my eye and gave me a wink and a smile. I nodded my agreement, then planted my lips on Chuck's. I had my tongue aggressively in his mouth in a hot second. His curved cock was pressing hard against my belly when our lips finally parted. Chuck looked over at his wife, "I think we should go to the suite."

Of course, he wanted to go to the suite so we could fuck. We all did, but that didn't stop me from messing with him a bit, "No thanks. Shawn and I just got here and I'm not ready to go to bed yet. Why don't you and Wanda go ahead, and we'll see you later. Unless we find a sexy couple to hook up with."

Wanda picked up on what I was doing right away, as did my husband. Chuck was clueless, "Uhm, wow. Yeh, I guess we'll see you later."

I couldn't stand it. The look of disappointment and confusion on his face was too hilarious and I lost it. It didn't take long for Wanda and Shawn to join me in the laughter. Chuck still didn't get it until I reached out and began stroking his wonderful cock, "Just fucking with you Chuck. Now, can I go fuck with you?"

Wanda had a mischievous grin on her face that scared me a little. What came out of her mouth next took my breath away, "I have an idea. Let's fuck right here. We'll never get another chance to fuck in public. Let's live a little."

Fuck! I could never do something like that. I mean, it was really exciting, but I just couldn't. Could I? Chuck's cock was feeling really good in my hand, and I was getting wetter by the second thinking about it plunging into my pussy. That might have influenced my decision in some small way. Chuck took my hand and led me to a padded recliner nearby. I pushed him down and crawled between his legs. My focus was entirely on his cock, and I slowly pumped him with my hand. I wanted him in my mouth and didn't hesitate to run my tongue up and down his shaft to make sure he was rock hard. His cock moved into my mouth as he slowly face fucked me.

The curve of his cock made the head hit the top of my throat, gagging me. I decided that if I turned around the curve would be in the right direction. There was also the added benefit of my pussy being on his face while I blew him. We got situated and the sparks began to fly. His oral skills are outstanding, and he had me wiggling and moaning my way through an orgasm in just a few minutes. I had no intention of making him cum yet. I wanted him in my pussy now rather than later.

He took the initiative while I was recovering from my orgasm by flipping me onto my back. I watched him aim his cock at my pussy and slip it deep inside me. It truly was remarkable how effective his cock was at exciting my g-spot. He had me cumming again in no time and I had barely returned to reality when his movements became less rhythmic and much more intense. He was on the verge of cumming, "I want your cum in my mouth. Let me suck you dry."

That's all it took. He pulled out and barely got his cock into my mouth before the first jet shot down my throat. He came hard and he came a lot while I sucked it all down with enthusiasm. Spent, he collapsed onto the lounge next to me, breathing hard. I licked my lips and looked around to discover things had changed a bit while I was distracted. Shawn was vigorously fucking Wanda from behind. That wasn't much of a surprise.

What surprised me was Brent with his cock in her mouth, and Thomas standing next to them waiting for his turn. Zach and model guy Ben were walking toward me and from the look on their faces, they had plans for me. Plans that I suspected included fucking my brains out. Chuck saw them coming and got up to give them some room and soon I found out how good Ben was at eating pussy. Zach kissed me passionately while my fingers ran through his curly hair. His kisses just added to the fire in my loins and within a few minutes, Ben found himself with a very wet face as I came all over it.

Ben wiped his face with one hand while gripping his big cock with the other. He aimed it at my center and was soon pounding my pussy something fierce. I came all over his cock while Zach caressed my face and kissed my neck and ears. It was an odd combination of tender and rutting that worked wonders for me. I was thrusting my hips up to meet Ben's thrusts and he pounded me into a massive orgasm.

Ben pulled his cock from my pulsing pussy and shot his wad all over my stomach. He grinned down at me, stood, and walked away. I suppose I should have been a bit pissed about that, but in all honesty, he'd given me all I wanted from him, and I was kind of relieved that he left.

Now Zach and I were alone on the lounge, and he kissed me sweetly. His whisper gave me delicious chills down my neck, "I want to be alone with you. Let's go back to my room and make love."

I pushed his head up so I could look into his eyes, "Zach, I love the way you fuck me, but my husband is the only one that I make love with. You're a great guy and an amazing lover, but my love is reserved for Shawn. If you want to fuck me, I'm right here, but I won't go off alone with you. I don't want you to think that we have anything between us but friendship and sex."

His face fell and it took him a moment to think it through. His eyes met mine again and he tried to quirk a smile, "You are so amazing that I had to try. I couldn't live with myself if I didn't. If a purely sexual connection is what you want, then I'd be the world's biggest fool if I didn't accept the gift you are giving me."

I was torn. I wanted him to fuck me without a doubt. The last thing I wanted was for him to have deep feelings for me. I was on the verge of gently pushing him away when he slipped his big cock into my pussy and began to fuck me with long and languid strokes. I decided that I'd give him a while to get over me. The fact that he was fucking me so wonderfully had nothing to do with it. Really. Well, maybe a little.

I was enjoying his attempt at making love to me in spite of what I had told him, but I wanted things moving at a more lustful pace. I got him to roll onto his back so I could ride him at my own pace. Grinding my clit against his pelvis as his big cock filled me was blissful and I lost track of the world around me.

I was brought back to reality when I felt hands squeezing my ass. Thomas had apparently got tired of waiting for Wanda and decided that my ass was the next best target. He had the resort's ubiquitous lube in one hand and the well-greased fingers of his other hand prodding at my asshole. His fat index finger penetrated my ass and the sensation of being double penetrated turned me into a mad woman of lust. There was zero resistance from me as he stretched my anus with his fingers. When he pressed his cock against, then into my ass, he took things gently.

I felt his body press against me and realized that he was buried fully in my ass. I've never felt so full, and I lost my mind. I turned into a bitch in heat, trapped between two amazing cocks while they made me cum over and over. Zach's cock swelled inside me until I thought I couldn't take anymore, then suddenly his hot cum began jetting into my pussy. His pulsing cock had barely begun shooting his cum when Thomas let loose with a loud groan and filled my ass with his own. I lay on top of Zach exhausted from the orgasms and the marathon my body had just been through.

I barely noticed when the two men got up and left me. I must have dozed off because I was brought awake abruptly by hands running up my legs. I jumped at the touch and was ready to tell someone to leave me the hell alone when Shawn's face appeared above my own. I pulled him into a tight hug and held him close. We snuggled for a little while before hitting the beach shower to rinse off the sex.

We joined Chuck and Wanda in the hot tub and spent the next hour drinking, talking, and relaxing. We relaxed so much that I nearly fell asleep leaning against my husband in the hot tub. Wanda noticed my exhausted state since it mirrored her own and suggested that it was time to get ready for dinner. If my stomach hadn't growled with hunger, I probably would have begged off. Considering the dress code, and the fact that we had showered and soaked in the hot tub, there really wasn't much we had to do to get ready for dinner. We douched, brushed our hair, pulled on thongs, and called it good. Our husbands escorted us to dinner while we received appreciative looks from the voyeurs that had watched us fucking.

Dinner wasn't as exuberant as previous meals simply because we were all worn out. The four of us returned to the suite after dinner. Shawn and I went for a walk along the beach and had a wonderful make-out session before returning to our room. Wanda and Chuck had their door closed and the suite was silent except for the sound of the ocean leaking through the windows. We snuggled in bed and a barely remembered kiss carried me into sleep.

Shawn and I spent the next day on our own. Chuck made sure that we had the limo for the day and we explored the local art galleries and tropical attractions. It was a rare moment during the day that we weren't touching. We had a wonderful time and I would have been happy if we remained alone for the rest of our quasi-vacation. Nevertheless, we returned to the resort, reinvigorated from our fun day together.

I'll readily admit that I had enjoyed the wild sex, but as far as I was concerned, I was far happier alone with Shawn. I had my Shawn and that's all I needed.

We met with Thomas, Brent, and Zach on their last day for four hours. The first hour was used to answer some final questions, while the remaining three were all planning for the new construction. Thomas and his guys left without any additional hanky-panky between us. Zach did manage to get me alone for a minute and kissed me until my knees got weak. I knew Shawn was watching or I wouldn't have let him kiss me. I winked at Shawn over Zach's shoulder and he just shook his head. I'll admit I was torn about young Zach. I found him nearly irresistible, but I didn't want, or need, the emotional baggage that would result if I fucked him again. It wasn't worth it.

Thomas and Brent both kissed me right out in front of everybody without hesitation. My motor was running fast when they finally left, and Shawn took pleasurable advantage of my excitement back in our room. We spent a pleasant evening with Wanda and Chuck. Chuck informed Wanda and I that he and Shawn were golfing in the morning and wouldn't be back until late afternoon. I gave Wanda a speculative look and she grinned at me. The two of us were going to play our own little game while they were gone. I couldn't wait to get her alone again.

Shawn kissed me awake before he left in the morning, "I'm leaving sweetheart. You and Wanda have fun today, just be careful and watch each other's backs. Don't go off alone. OK?"

I was confused, "What? Huh?"

"I want you to enjoy your day with Wanda, but you need to be safe. OK?"

I almost told him I hadn't planned on being more than an inch away from Wanda every minute of the day. I was just waking up and wasn't much for talking, so I grunted out, "Ok."

He left, I dozed, then warm soft lips connected with mine, and I fell into such a lovely kiss. I tasted mouthwash and hoped that Wanda had used enough for both of us. My arms held her close and our kiss was soft and full of need. It was a lovely way to wake up and I hummed contentedly while my drowsiness was replaced by a rising heat, for the woman kissing me.

I managed to pull myself away from her before I decided to never get out of bed and made my way to the shower. Of course, she followed me, and that was just fine with me. We washed each other's bodies, and it took multiple times because our hands weren't scrubbing so much as they were caressing. We got the job done and had a great time doing it.

After we were both squeaky clean I kissed her with need and passion. We stood there under the warm water and basked in our affection for each other. Her lips were wonderful, but I wanted to make her cum, and I set out to do that. The water ran over her nipples as my tongue snaked out and flicked them one by one. I twisted her around a little so that the water was raining down her back and sucked her nipple into my mouth. I played with her beautiful tits for a while, building her heat, and making her desperate for me to go lower.

I teased her and made her wait for my tongue. My fingers were working her clit while I sucked on her tit and her moans got loud. I kissed my way down her stomach, put her leg over my shoulder, and began eating her succulent pussy. When her orgasm hit, she leaned back in her ecstasy and the water cascaded down her front. I held my breath and let my tongue flitter over her clit until she jerked away. She leaned against the wall, her legs barely supporting her, as her orgasm finished running through her.

I stood and wrapped her in my arms. We stood under the water and kissed lovingly for a most pleasant time. I shut the water off and dried her thoroughly before drying myself. I wanted to pamper her after her orgasm. I wanted her to feel loved. I led her into her room and picked out a sexy bikini bottom for her to wear. I dressed her, then brushed and dried her hair, and she was ready to go. I didn't say a word when we got to my room. When she started to help me, I took her hands and kissed her lips. I led her to the chair and sat her down before taking care of my own hair and thong. When I was ready, I walked over to her and pulled her to her feet, and into my arms. I kissed her deeply, then looked into her eyes, "You ready to watch the hard dicks spring up when you walk onto the beach?"

Wanda gave me a beautiful smile, "I love you Anna. Please tell me you will always be with me."

I kissed her again, "I love you too Wanda and I won't ever leave you, but I do have to share you. Just as you have to share me."

Her smile never wavered, "Of course dumbass. I love my hubby and you love yours. We just happen to love each other too. I think that makes us both pretty lucky."

Any doubts I had were gone, "I think we're pretty lucky too. Now let's go make dicks hard, but no gang bangs! I need to save something for my husband on our last night. Don't you go getting us in trouble."

The mischievous look she gave me made my heartbeat race like a jackhammer. She kissed me quick, "Gotcha!"

I gave her a swat on the ass and laughed as we walked out of the room. We settled on the beach but seemed to be in the constant shade of some lover boy wanting to get to know us better. Model guy Ben dropped by and helped us spread lotion on our backs, even though we'd already done that ourselves. Our backs turned into our fronts and our bottoms had to come off to ensure full lotion coverage.

The next thing I knew he was fingering my pussy and his hard cock was pointing at my face. What's a girl to do? I started sucking his cock and Wanda took it upon herself to start eating my pussy. I was primed and ready. It didn't take her long to make me orgasm massively. Ben gave me exactly zero seconds to recover before he replaced Wanda between my legs and began feeding his big cock into my pussy.

He fucked me good that last time. I knew that I would never see him again and I was fine with that. It was nice to enjoy one last fuck and he did it right. Not slow and loving, and not pussy pounding, the fucking was just perfect and I had the most wonderful orgasms. I encouraged him to trade up for Wanda and he proceeded to fuck her the way he'd fucked me. We were both satisfied puddles of womanhood when he finished. Wanda and I shared sucking his cock and I got most of his load. I shared it with Wanda and we cleaned his cock up with our tongues.

The three of us took a refreshing dip in the ocean for a fun half hour. When we walked out of the ocean Ben kissed us both, said his goodbyes, and walked away. Wanda and I decided it was time for lunch and some alcoholic beverages. We enjoyed our lunch and drinks, especially the drinks, and discovered that we could barely keep our eyes open. We returned to the suite, showered, and snuggled together to nap. That's where our husbands found us when they returned.

I woke and I could feel that Wanda was awake as well. We chose to pretend we were still asleep while our husbands talked in low voices. I did the 'pretend you're sleeping and peek through your eyelashes' thing and saw Shawn and Chuck watching us. Chuck put his hand on Shawn's shoulder, "God they're beautiful."

Shawn nodded, "I can't believe how lucky we are. They're like two goddesses. I want to touch them more than I can say, but I don't feel worthy."

Chuck patted Shawn's shoulder, "Be glad that the only dumb thing they've ever done in their lives was marry us. Speaking for myself, I've got Wanda now, and I'm never letting her go."

"Couldn't agree more dude. Couldn't agree more."

I decided it would be fun and hot as hell if Wanda and I pretended we didn't know that they were standing there. With that in mind, I snuggled up to her with my eyes still closed and began to lightly kiss her as if we were both just waking up. It didn't take us long before we were all over each other. We got ourselves into a sixty-nine with me on the bottom. Her head and my pussy were pointed toward the doorway. The two of us went to town on each other and I actually did forget that our husbands were there. I got lost in the feelings from my heart and the sensations in my body.

When we had recovered enough, we moved back into each other's arms and kissed for a while. Then we grinned at each other and looked up at our husbands. We both laughed at the look of lust on their faces and the raging erections that were pointing at us like they were angry at something. We curled a finger at them and let them decide between them which of us they were going to fuck. Wanda and I would be happy either way.