Replacement Presenter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started to go down on me, but I pulled him up, "Some other time. Right now, I need your cock in me."

He was such a nice guy that he didn't keep me waiting. His massive cock head rubbed up and down my slit as he wetted it, then he started entering me. It felt so strange having his big cockhead pushing into my canal. When it slid across my g-spot I screamed in ecstasy and the orgasm that followed was beyond belief, but he was far from done.

He started out making love to me and I will admit that it made me have feelings for him, even though my love was reserved and always would be. His technique was flawless, and he was pushing every button I had. It wasn't long before another earth-shattering orgasm took control of my body. He then decided to take things up a notch. His hips picked up the pace and soon he was fucking the living daylights out of me. My legs were spread wide and his hands were shoving them back toward my chest. I watched him hammer that amazing cock deep into me over and over with perfectly controlled violence. How could I not cum? I did, over and over until I felt him swelling within me. I broke off our passionate kiss and pushed him over onto the bed. I swallowed his cock as deep as I could and sucked it like I needed his cum to live. He was more than willing to give it to me, and soon his hot cum was exploding into my mouth and down my throat.

We fell back onto our backs and rested for a while after that. He pulled me into his arms and kissed me for the longest time. I was infatuated with him and knew in that moment I wanted to be with him again. When he broke our kiss and I opened my eyes, I discovered that we had visitors. Thomas, Brent, and Chuck were naked, erect, and watching me with hungry eyes. The thought of all three fucking me scared me a little and aroused me a lot. Zach got off the bed and I found myself surrounded by erect cocks attached to horny men.

Brent's cock was the first one in my mouth and while he wasn't as big as Zach, he was still nicely endowed. I sucked him in deep and let my tongue communicate my desire. Brent was on his back and I was between his legs sucking his nice cock, when I felt Thomas rubbing his cockhead up and down my drenched pussy. I let out an involuntary groan as he sank deep into me, and I went after Brent's cock like a wanton slut. I lost track of time and place as the two men pumped me from both ends. I just kept cumming as Thomas increased his pace, his body slapping against my ass while I screamed my orgasm around Brent's cock.

Both cocks pulled away and I looked up in confusion. I moaned when I realized that they were just switching places. Brent laid down on his back and I climbed him like a studly tree and soon had his cock buried deep. Thomas knelt in front of me and I started sucking his cock, still wet from my orgasms. I jumped a little when Chuck started playing with my ass. I knew what he was after, and while I would normally resist ass play, I was so aroused that it actually felt good. When his lubed finger entered my ass, it seemed to multiply the sensations in my pussy. He continued to slowly fuck my ass with his finger as Brent pumped up into me and my mouth worshiped Thomas's cock.

Chuck's finger left my ass and I was surprised to find that I was disappointed. I needn't have been because seconds later his cockhead was pressing against my anus. Brent picked that moment to make me orgasm hard and by the time I came back to the real world, Chuck's cock was sliding deep into my ass. What followed was a continuous orgasmic experience that drove me nearly insane with lust.

The three men coordinated their movements well and would switch places while I recovered from yet another orgasm. Whoever was just in my ass would run to the bathroom, wash his cock, and return to plunge his now clean cock in either my pussy or my mouth. They fucked me, and fucked me, and fucked me until I was a ragdoll suspended on three cocks. Thomas was in my ass when he shot his load. The hot jets of cum shot deep into my ass. The pulsing of his cock must have done something for Brent because his cock swelled in my pussy and his hot seed filled me.

I was nearly out of it when Chuck gently held my head and filled my mouth with his cum. I was barely functional when the three men pulled their spent cocks from my body. Thomas picked me up and carried me to the bathroom. It was a good thing he did because I didn't trust my rubbery legs to hold me up if I had to walk.

He started the shower while I sat on the commode and let the cum dribble from my pussy and ass. When I stood on shaky legs, he led me into the shower and washed me with tenderness. That didn't stop him from exploring every inch of my body, but by this point I was fucked out. Rather than arouse me, it felt like the most wonderfully relaxing massage. He dried me off and pulled me into a deep and passionate kiss before leaving me to dry my hair. I felt like I had run a marathon by the time my hair was dry.

I walked nude back into the bedroom and picked up my discarded negligee. I didn't see the need to put it back on. Hell, everyone in the room had not only seen me naked but had also fucked me. There wasn't any sense in hiding my nakedness now. When I entered the living area, I saw that Shawn was long stroking into Wanda, fast and hard. She was cumming like a mad woman and I watched as Shawn reached his Rubicon and stiffened as he shot his load into her pussy. They lay there in the afterglow, sweating like pigs, and gasping to catch their collective breath. The kisses that followed were loving and intimate.

I relaxed and had a nice cold drink while trading kisses and snuggles with the guys. Shawn and Wanda left the room for the shower, and it wasn't long before Shawn returned and pulled me into a huge kiss. Wanda took a little longer to dry her hair before rejoining us. We said our goodbyes and left. I clung to my husband during the short walk back.

When we got to the suite, Shawn and I immediately went to bed. As much as I wanted to reconnect with my husband sexually, we were both too exhausted and were soon asleep in each other's arms.

The following morning l awoke to the sound of the ocean and took a deep breath of the tropical air before my eyes discovered the way to opening. Gradually coming back to life from my deep sleep, I couldn't tell you what first got my attention, but I can tell you what I first remember. My husband lay quietly beside me watching me as I awoke. His gentle smile when he saw me come back to the world made my heart flutter. The feeling of completeness that came over me brought tears to my eyes and I managed to find enough voice to express my total love, "I love you; I want you; I desperately need you."

He pulled me into his arms and we hugged each other as tightly as we could. For the next half hour or so we just held each other, basking in our unconditional love. My thoughts finally got the best of me, "Can you forgive me?"

"Forgive you for what?"

"For breaking my marriage vows, for fucking those men, for enjoying it, for watching you fuck my best friend and getting off on it? I'm probably missing something, but I think you get where I'm going. I don't know how to deal with this. Everything I've been taught all my life tells me that I what I've done is unforgivable."

He kissed my forehead which I should find patronizing, but I actually find reassuring, "This is our life together and no one can tell us how to live it. I love you more than I ever have, and I have loved you with all my being since I met you. There is nothing to forgive. What happened is something to celebrate. I know that you had a wonderful time last night. If you let your guilt go for a second, you'll realize that you loved it and it didn't make our love cease to exist.

"Look honey, I'm not saying that it's alright to fuck anything that walks, or that you would even do that. What I'm saying is that as long as we don't risk the love we have for each other, it's not a bad thing to have some fun with other people. We need to define our rules, but so far, I think we've done pretty good. Especially you. You didn't do anything that I hadn't already told you that you could do."

He continued, "Honestly, I don't care if nothing ever happens again, or if we end up doing this kind of stuff more often. All I care about at the end of the day is having you in my arms, and your love. That's all I have ever needed. Some fun with sex is just something we can explore while we're young enough to make the best of it. At the end of the day, it's just sex, and I would give that extracurricular stuff up without a second thought if that's what you want."

I understood what he was telling me, but regardless of my own sexual escapades, I was concerned about one of his, "I watched you with Wanda and it was beautiful, erotic, and loving. Are you in love with Wanda? Am I going to lose you to her?"

His initial hesitance scared me near to death. Why was he hesitating? Why hadn't he answered me? The tears were running down my face by the time he answered, "I'm not in love with Wanda. You have my love now and forever. Do I have feelings for her? Yes, absolutely. I've wanted her since forever, but not as your replacement, never as your replacement. It's just that I know her as a person. A person who is our friend and a wonderful human being. Add to that her beauty and I hope you can understand my attraction. I care for her and want her to be happy while you and I are happy together. I will never choose her happiness, or her, over you. Not now, not ever."

He paused for breath, "I mean, shit, what kind of asshole would I be to betray the woman I love using her best friend? Maybe some guys are built that way, but I'm not. I wish there was some kind of instantaneous truth machine I could employ at this moment, but all I have is my word."

I looked up at him, knowing he could see my tears, "I need three things right now. I have to pee something fierce, I need a shower, and I need to make love to my husband. I don't expect your help with the first one, but I could sure use your help with the other two."

He kissed my eyelids, "I'm sorry if I upset you. I'm sure I'd be beside myself if you were that close to Chuck. I should have thought past my own wants and for that, I'm very sorry. Now, regarding your three things. You are absolutely correct that I can't help you with the first thing, although I could use some help with that myself. As far as the other two go, It would be my privilege and honor to wash your body and show you how much you mean to me."

Oh god, the rush of love that went through me in that moment. If I could only bottle it up and use it to bribe people to be kind, I'd eliminate the evil in the world in days, "You're going to let me hold your cock while you pee?"

"Yes."

Oh my god! He's never let me do that before and I've wanted to do that so bad. I know it's a bit weird, but I want to hold a big cock, aim it, and feel it as the piss flies. The act isn't all that erotic to me. It's more a curiosity with an erotic element, but still, it seemed like a really fun thing to do. I grinned at him and jumped out of bed. I ran to the bathroom and squatted while beckoning to him with my hand.

By the time I was done he had managed to extricate himself from the blankets and make his way in front of me. I wiped as he'd seen me do hundreds of times and stood. I moved behind him and while peeking around his shoulder, grasped his semi-hard cock. I pointed it at the toilet and gave it a few pumps, "Ok baby, let 'er rip."

He stood there for the longest time, "Well? Don't you have to go?"

"Yes, I really have to go, but this is just a bit weird. Give me a second."

It was kind of funny. Us girls don't have bashful kidneys. Hell, we don't understand it. If you gotta piss, then you gotta piss. What's the big deal? It seems that guys think a bit differently. Especially guys that have been in dangerous situations in their lives. As I understand it, it's an alpha male thing. A smart alpha male ensures his surroundings are safe instinctually before letting himself be vulnerable while pissing.

The poser alpha males, you know the ones, the 'I'm the manliest man ever!' guys are a bit different. Poser alphas are usually blessed with genetics that they never earned and an attitude of superiority that is largely a legend in their own mind. Those guys don't hesitate to piss anywhere and shouldn't be the least bit surprised when a betrayed boyfriend or husband takes advantage of the opportunity for a little payback. Just saying.

I felt a warm dribble on my hand and it was all I could do not to stroke him. I felt a rush through my pussy as the dribble became a little stream, then suddenly, a torrent! Holy shit! How do you keep this thing from washing down the fucking wall! It took me a moment to get the nuance of holding a pissing cock, but I figured it out and was laughing with joy as I aimed his jet at various parts of the commode. When he finally finished (I didn't know the human body could hold that much liquid) I gave him the vigorous shake I'd read about. It seems I'm a bit too vigorous, but I figured that I was cleaning up the mess I'd made when he first started pissing anyway, so what the hell.

I was laughing with joy when he turned and his wet dick slapped my belly. I managed to break away long enough to brush my teeth, while he followed suit next to me. Both of us were brushing frantically and watching each other out of the corners of our eyes. Not slaves to oral hygiene, we both spit, rinsed, and ran to the shower.

I grinned up at him, "That was so much fun! Now kiss me!"

He did, oh goodness he did. How can I explain the connection that occurs between two lovers when they kiss? How much harder would that explanation be if they are soulmates? The bliss, the need, the utter and complete giving of oneself is impossible to describe. It can only be experienced with the touch, the mutual need, and the unconditional love that are the essence that makes the magic. That feeling is what makes us as human animals strive to get through the day, sometimes in spite of impossible odds. The total love, body, and soul, of another human being, is the pinnacle of human existence. It's sad that we so often forget that.

I had missed Shawn so much. His life had been crazy before this trip and the two of us hadn't connected as much as we both needed. But now he was here with me, and I couldn't imagine wanting him more. The way he pulled me into his arms so tight and kissed me so passionately, told me that he felt the same. His warmth, his lips, all of him, overwhelmed me. We were in too much of a hurry to dry each other off. I'm sure I was still dripping when I ran to the bed, only to be tackled giggling by a horny husband and tossed onto my back.

Our mouths met in the hottest of kisses and our hands were groping needily at each other. I hoped that my touches on his body were having a small fraction of the effect that his were having on mine, "Shawn, I can't wait. Please make love to me."

Our need was too great, and our arousal too strong, to need more foreplay. The foreplay had started when we got out of bed this morning. Now, I needed his cock in me. My wonderful, sexy, studly, husband didn't disappoint me. His cock nestled between my labia and my two fingers gently guided his cockhead where it needed to be. For the first time in weeks my husband slid his wonderful cock into me, deeper and deeper, until our fit was perfect. He filled me so wonderfully full that I basked in the sensation while he poised unmoving and awaiting my body to tell him what it wanted.

He read the tea leaves well because he began to move in me. Slowly to start, pulling out until he was barely in me, then slowly sliding back in deep. Our mouths were hungrily trying to devour each other as he began to move a bit faster. I wrapped my legs around his hips to pull him deeper and suddenly I was cumming. His cock, his love, his everything, brought me to the height of ecstasy and I wasn't coming down soon. His magic strokes, so deep, so filling, made me cum over and over until all I wanted was for him to feel some small part of what I was feeling, "Cum for me baby. Fill me up, then fill me up again. I'm yours forever. FUCK ME!"

He did. Oh my God, he did. His cock swelled within me and his cum jetted into me with hot spurts that kept extending my orgasm. He filled me and kept going until I came hard again. I was a spent mess on the bed, and he was lying next to me battling to get his breath back when there was a soft knock on our door.

I struggled up onto my elbows, "What!"

Wanda's chuckling voice came through the door, "Now that you guys have said good morning to each other, you need to get ready for the morning meeting."

I was a bit grumpy. I wanted to spend the day alone with my husband, "What the fuck day is Saturday around here anyway? There had better be one coming soon!"

Shawn and I struggled our way out of a perfectly comfortable bed and took our second shower of the morning. We took our time touching, kissing, and re-connecting without regard to the clock. Fuck em if they don't like it. After all that had happened over the last few days, I doubted much, if anything, would be said.

Breakfast ended up being a lively affair and everyone's mood was up when the meeting started. I showed up in a thong and a pair of sandals. Shawn wore the mandatory speedo which I thought was hilarious. Shawn and speedos don't get along well. It seems that his cock is always trying to make its' escape when her wears one. I knew he was very aware of his imminent exposure, and I couldn't stop giggling about it.

It didn't help when we got to the room and I started hooking up the computer. He was watching me as I squatted, bent over, and generally exposed myself to the room. His cockhead was playing peak-a -boo with his speedo when I looked over at him. I caught his eye and motioned him over. He squatted down next to me and raised any eyebrow in inquiry.

I gave him my all-business look while sneaking my hand out to caress his exposed cockhead, "Look buster, this is business. Put your thoughts about fucking me until I'm stupid out of your head for a little while. I promise that I'll make it worth your while. Focus on the project, your creation, and what it will mean. Let's do this."

He gave me his serious look and nod. I pulled my hand away from his tempting cock and watched it shrink until the questionable containment of his speedo was able to hold him. He was still semi-erect, but that was good enough for me. I knew that once he got on subject, he'd be fine.

Thomas, Brent, and Zach watched expectantly as Shawn took the floor, "Anna has covered the project overview and process specifics with you. I won't re-hash what she has so capably explained. What I would like to do is get into the weeds with you. Ask me anything. I don't care how mundane you might think it is. If it proves to be something I missed, or misunderstood, then we are all better for knowing that."

What followed was intensely interesting to me and everyone in the room. Outside of that, no one cared. Suffice to say that Shawn really wowed them, not only with his answers, but with his recommendations on how best to proceed. It was an all-star performance in my biased opinion.

When the to-do list was updated, next steps discussed, and the questions wound down Thomas took the floor, "Shawn, I couldn't be more impressed. It is obvious to me that you and Anna are an amazing team and it is also obvious that we need you both to make this happen. I've talked to Chuck about this and he is all in if you are.

"We want to enter into a five-year contract for the services of your company. This is predicated on including Anna. The two of you will manage the project from start to finish. The installation will be in our Bogota, Columbia facility, and based on your projections, should take three of those years. The other two years will be for the planning of three other installations. We'll review our working relationship before the five years are up and adjust accordingly. I suspect I'm going to want you as permanent company staff before the contract is up. None of this will be a surprise to Chuck. I have plans for him as well, and if he agrees, he and Wanda will live in Bogota along with you. The relationship between the four of you is important to all of you and I want you happy.