Replacement Presenter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,688 Followers

They took option 'C', none of the above. They both came after me first and I soon found my husband's cock in my mouth and Chuck's pounding my pussy while Wanda watched and played with herself. They fucked me through one big orgasm before switching places and doing it again. They left me a puddle and went after a giggling Wanda. She sucked her husband's cock while my Shawn fed his cock to her pussy. She screamed out her orgasm as Shawn fucked her and it was easy to tell she enjoyed him a lot more than she did Ben. That made me very happy.

After some recovery time for the guys, and a few drinks for all of us, Chuck buried his cock in me, and Shawn did the same to Wanda. They pounded us good and filled our pussies with their hot cum. Soon after husbands and wives re-connected, and we whiled away an hour lying around and talking. Shawn and I showered together and did all the dressing we needed to for dinner. Wanda and Chuck walked with us to dinner, but we sat at separate tables. These last hours at the resort would be alone with our spouses.

Shawn and I spent those hours in each other's arms, only coming up for air long enough to snack and hydrate. We stayed up all night and watched the sun rise as we walked along the beach. We could sleep on the plane. We talked a lot too. Our lives had changed in some pretty dramatic ways. I told him that I was in love with Wanda and reassured him that I would always love him. He thought it was awesome that Wanda and I loved each other, and he assured me he didn't feel threatened. We are both comfortable with Chuck and Wanda. We know that they will never do anything to hurt us. They want to be with us and we think that's wonderful.

The Bogota project will be life changing and I'm sure Shawn and I will have more adventures together. As long as we're together I have everything I need. I reclined my seat and let that lovely thought carry me into dreamland.

IJS0904
IJS0904
1,688 Followers