Reporter Lucy Profiles CEO Ch. 04

Story Info
Lucy takes her first punishment.
1.8k words
4.59
27.7k
10

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nathaniel looked down sternly at the young girl, "Well slave? Did we?"

Amy looked up into his eyes apprehensively, "No Master, I am sorry Sir, please forgive me"

Meanwhile, Lucy watched on shyly. She took deep breaths as told to compose her still aroused and shaking body, pulling her dress back down and pulling up her underwear a little embarrassed.

Nathaniel shook his head disappointingly, "You know I have no choice pet, especially in front of guests." Amy now resigned to her fate, "Stand up slave and approach the cross."

Amy slowly stood and walked across the room to a St Andrews Cross in the middle of the room near the still restrained Charlotte in the stocks, standing in front of the cross nervously. Nathaniel followed behind her and took her hands stretching them out along the cross and locking her wrists into metal cuffs. He bent down, spreading her legs widely and secured her ankles as well.

The reporter watched this unfold as the naked slave girl was shackled to the cross, and noticed the nervous look in her eyes. Lucy tentatively spoke up, "Please its OK, you really don't have to Mr Black," feeling a little guilty.

Nathaniel turned back to her, "I'm afraid I do Ms Johnson, rules are rules in this house and Amy knows them inside out, and the consequences for breaking them." He walked over to the shelf taking down the crop he had used to punish Charlotte only moments earlier. Amy's breathing became heavier as she watched her Master approach and then tease her breast with the crop for a second before striking her left breast sharply.

"Crack!" Amy buckled in the restraints and screamed loudly as it struck her, after a moment she quietly responded, "Thank you Master, I am sorry for touching myself." As soon as she finished speaking, he struck the right breast just as hard, the sound of the crop and her screams echoing around the room. After a few deep breaths, "Thank you Master, I am sorry for not asking your permission."

Lucy watched the girl biting her lip against the sharp pain as Nathaniel struck each breast again, Amy's screams became louder, and her voice more broken each time she thanked her Master and made her apologies. Nathaniel stalked around the cross inspecting his slave and eyeing up where to punish next, "You see Ms Johnson, Amy here is not like Charlotte yet, who is a bit of a pain slut and has learnt to get pleasure from punishment. Amy is still training and cannot take a great deal of punishment well, at least not yet."

He struck the crop against her pussy hard, the slave whimpering in pain. Her eyes begin to water and her lips trembling, "Thank you Master, I am sorry for not asking Miss Johnson's permission." Lucy felt another pang of guilt watching the beautiful girl be punished.

Nathaniel walked over placing the crop back before picking up a long wooden cane, Amy's eyes lit up with fear, "Please Sir, not the cane." He looked into her eyes disapprovingly and she instantly straightened up and apologised, "Sorry, I...I take whatever punishment you decide Master."

He walked behind her out of sight, "Yes that's right, good girl," stroking her hair before unleashing a loud caning to her ass. She squirmed again painfully, screaming as Lucy watched on from the bed. Her voice quiet as her body shook a little, "Thank you Sir, I am sorry for questioning your punishments."

A little shaken herself, Lucy spoke up again, "I...think she's had enough, you don't need to punish her more on my account Nathaniel."

Turning to Lucy, he places his hands rubbing the welt now forming on Amy's ass. "I'm afraid the punishment has to be given, its ten strikes for touching yourself without permission and Amy very well knows that. It's what she has agreed to as my slave. Unless...either Charlotte or yourself wants to share the load, the decision is final," smirking at her.

He pulls back the cane and swats another red stripe over her pale ass, harder and firmer than before, "And this is seven!" Amy shudders and screams loudly in pain, "Fuck!" tears now dripping down her face. Adrenaline running through Amy's tortured body but before she can compose herself to thank her Master, they both turn to hear a voice from the bed.

"OK..." Lucy stood and quietly but clearly uttered.

Nathaniel pausing, "OK what Ms Johnson?"

Nerves filled Lucy's body but she couldn't watch the poor girl be punished anymore, feeling guilty, "OK, I will help share the load."

Surprised and smiling to himself he stepped out from behind the shuddering Amy, "Are you sure you know what you are saying Ms Johnson?"

Her mind racing with fear but she nodded, "Yes Mr Black."

Nathaniel smiled looking over the anxious but brave reporter, "OK then." He turned back to Amy and wiped the tears from her eyes, giving her a deep kiss, gently stroking the marks on her breasts and ass, "You did very well pet, I'm very proud of you, now thank Miss Lucy for helping you".

The grateful slave, still restrained and exposed, looked at Lucy warmly, "Thank you so much Miss Lucy for helping me with my punishment."

He placed the cane back on the shelf and offered his hand to Lucy, she tentatively took it and he walked her over to a padded wooden bench on the side, "Bend over." His voice sterner than he had ever spoken to her. Lucy slowly bent over the bench, Nathaniel took her arm forward and secured it with leather straps, before doing the same to the other.

Lucy now secured, bending over, Nathaniel reached down and lifted up her dress. The reporter blushed deep red as she felt it come up her legs, exposing her pale pert ass and silk black underwear. "Are you alright Ms Johnson?" he enquired.

Nerves rushing through her body, feeling the cold air on her ass, the warm leather restraining her wrists she nodded, "Yes Mr Black."

A delighted Nathaniel reached out and gently rubbed Lucy's ass, who flinched at the touch, unable to see behind her. "Don't worry I am not going to be as rough as I am with my slaves, but I think you should experience each of the punishments at least once; hand, crop and cane."

Lucy nodded softly, as he rubbed her ass, almost as if preparing it. She couldn't deny she enjoyed the sensation, her body still aroused after Amy's earlier tongue work. Rubbing each cheek, he quietly spoke, "Good girl Lucy," before his hand raised up and swatted her firmly on her right cheek.

Lucy squealed at the slight and abrupt pain, bucking in her restraints. It was loud and surprising but it didn't hurt as much as her mind had feared. Nathaniel returned to rubbing her ass cheek, "Now what do you say Lucy?"

She hesitated for a moment, confused and overwhelmed before remembering, "Thank your Sir?"

"Good girl, and what are you sorry for? Why have I punished you?" soothing her red cheek.

"Oh erm...I am sorry for...I am sorry for letting Amy cum without permission?" she offered.

He didn't respond but walked over to the shelf and picked up the crop, Lucy could only hear footsteps as she bent over exposed on the bench. He heard him approach before he felt the tip of the leather crop stroke her left ass cheek. The sensation was electric as her nerves and arousal combined, the wait endless as he teased and stroked her.

"Snap!" she screamed a little as the crop came down on her cheek, again pulling at the bench with nowhere to go, the pain sharp and sudden. Her breathing heavy, she composed herself before giving her expected reply, "Thank you Sir, I am sorry for not being a good dominant or controlling your slave."

Out of sight of her, he smiled. Returning to the shelf for the cane. Again, her body waited in anticipation before after what seemed like an age as she felt the wooden cane against her ass. He stroked it along her red cheeks, down the inside of her thighs, he even gently pushed it against her panties. Lucy feeling it against her clit, her body now on edge as he endlessly teased her.

And then out of the blue, "Crack!" He struck the cane firmly across her ass, she screamed as her body shuddered in not just pain but hints of pleasure built up by tension and teasing. Lucy's ass now red with marks from flesh, leather and wood all for the first time. Charlotte and Amy watching on from their restrained vantage points.

Taking a few deep breaths, flustered and sore, "Thank you Sir...I am..." Unable to think or what to say. Nathaniel's hands reached out as stroked her sensitive ass, running along the red mark from the cane, a straight line across both cheeks. He interrupted her thoughts, "Apologise for something secret, something I don't know about you Lucy."

She felt embarrassed trying to think, humiliated as he rubbed her exposed ass as she lay bent over cuffed to bench. She thought back over her day and an admission from earlier is all that could come to mind. "Thank you Sir, I am sorry but...I touched myself earlier in the shower, without permission."

Nathaniel walked around the bench, and bent down by Lucy's face, stroking her hair long red hair, "Good girl, you did well, thank you for telling me that. You are lucky you aren't one of my slaves or that would be another ten strikes," smiling playfully at her. Lucy smiled back relieved she wasn't but just a part of her not sure she wouldn't be happy with that.

He reached for her restraints and uncuffed her, helping her stand. Lucy felt the small marks on her ass, running her hands over them as she pulled down her dress. He left her side as she watched, a little weak in the knees, as he released Charlotte from the stocks and then unshackled Amy from the cross.

"Submissives, kneel." He ordered pointing to the floor in front of him. Charlotte and Amy instantly dropped to their knees, spreading their legs and assuming the position. For a moment Lucy flinched forward as if the instruction was for her as well. Nathaniel noticing this looked at her straight in the eyes, Lucy blushed overwhelmed with embarrassment.

"Would you like to stay and keep playing Ms Johnson?" he enquired, already knowing the answer.

She nodded shyly, still blushing.

"Well you've already admitted you aren't much of a dominant?" he gave her a knowing smirk as he looked back down over his two slave girls.

Lucy's mind racing, her ass stinging a little. She took a breath and thought to herself, why not. She then stepped forward in front of Nathaniel and slowly dropped to her knees on the ground. The girls glanced over smiling as the young reporter attempted to mimic their position as best as she could, presenting herself though not yet naked like the slaves.

Smiling Nathaniel walked over to Lucy and lifted her chin with his finger, looking down into her nervous eyes, "Good girl Lucy."