All Comments on 'Reporter Lucy Profiles CEO Ch. 04'

by reporterlucy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It was going so well.....

This however...

"Amy here is not like Charlotte yet, who is a bit of a pain slut and has learnt to get pleasure from punishment. Amy is still training and cannot take a great deal of punishment well, at least not yet."

Just no, absofuckinglutely NO. By saying that you're declaring that all subs will derive pleasure from pain. So Charlotte is a bit of a pain slut, for her that’s great it does not however mean that Amy or anyone else will or should be the same.

As for apologising for playing with herself in the shower without permission?? Seriously? You don’t need a lame excuse to get her involved.

reporterlucyreporterlucyalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Hi Anon

Thanks for reading and the comments. Sorry if that's how you interpreted but was not intended like that. I know everyone is not a pain slut, was just meant to mean she is still a new slave and will take more training to take higher levels of pain, whether she enjoys it or not.

And I didn't feel it was an excuse, she was already subbing at that point and the pressure and control made her admit to her earlier arousal. But again, hope you enjoy the rest as it goes on, feel free to reach out and contact in private.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hey Y'all!

It's a fantasy! Drive On, Reporter Lucy! More chapters please!

LordLarsLordLarsalmost 5 years ago
I see possibilities

As the title says: I see possibilities. It's a fantasy (I think) so it can go anywhere. Keep it plausible so we can all hope the fantasy comes true one day ;-)

sober71sober71almost 5 years ago
Enjoying the journey

Really enjoying the journey, so erotic a great fantasy keep it going, looking forward to future developments.

bushyTrailbushyTrailalmost 5 years ago
Nice take on a first submission

I really enjoyed the last couple of chapters, in particular how you managed to have Lucy submit so fast and yet in a realistic way. In many stories, I imagine because of the tropes of the genre, it feels that these sudden submissions are a little too abrupt, resulting in a somewhat superficial take on the act, even for a fantasy. In this case, though, at first there is a fascination, sure, but it is only a final push that does the trick, and only because it is a powerful one: the guilt for what is happening to Amy. At least, that's how I interpreted it. Keep on writing, please!

P.S. Again there are some editing issues: there is some narration in the present, around the middle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Who’s a greedy Dom then?

A very typical Dom, always plans within plans and mindfuckery.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

NEthingGozeNEthingGozeover 1 year ago

again, grammatical problems notwithstanding, this is a delicious story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userreporterlucy@reporterlucy
I am a submissive but I like to agree on a good creative and detailed roleplay we will both enjoy so please say hello first. Open to lots of others ideas, but often like to play a reporter investigating a weird or kinky idea/place, observing, and slowly lured in to try, see m...