Reporting Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next larger group party is on Saturday night in two weeks again at my place?

Angie had slipped out as the men continued to talk about that photo, the image that created and Jakes love for his wife, albeit somewhat damaged personally and internally by his wild sex with Angie. He gave Jake a few leads on how some of the other couples broached the subject of swinging before they joined.

She returned moments later absolutely starkers with the remainder of the champers in hand: Well gentlemen all this talk about sex has left me horny and my pussy, much less hers needs attention. Come to the bedroom.

There would be very few men who would be able to say no to that invitation, particularly as she was so leggy, attractive, horny in bed and desirable to say the least.

Raphael put his arm around Jake's back and encouraged him gently to join Angie, while he supposedly went to the toilet. Jake did and in doing so sealed a pact along with a time zone for Gino.

The phone was foolishly left unattended on the lounge, beside Angie's nickers.

Raphael checked out Jakes emails and the photos on the phone as Jake was distracted elsewhere. He transferred the two latest photos from Las Vegas to his own phone and deleted the transfer record. He loved that second photo and was determined now to get between Toni's legs to see just how open this woman was going to be to his swinger's club members and more importantly himself when he knew Jake was going to be travelling.

So now Raphael now had the photos he needed, where Toni worked out, her mobile number, where they lived and had Jake in a position where he could effectively blackmail or dominate Jake to give him and Angie access to Toni. Good work as far as he was concerned. He had no conscience about how he lived his life and did not see he was using people because people who attended his parties were mature adults of not less than 30 years of age; they knew what was going to happen at those parties and they were up to keeping within their own personal limits. If people developed networks while at his parties, that was fine by him. Raphael only had one rule at his parties no means no.

He joined the two in Angie's bedroom.

Raphael smiled as he entered acknowledging he had accessed Jake's phone and got the photos he needed.

Angie: Well horny men, let's not be gentlemen tonight as I need some serious loving from you two. I am your slut tonight and I love a tag team, so let's see how much cum I can get out of you guys.

There was no further conversation. The two guys swapped roles from sucking, to fucking, to playing with her dildo in her lower entries and back into that same circle for the next 90 minutes.

Angie when she was in these randy moods loved to stand up and be manhandled, tied up and gang banged. She was usually more interested in larger numbers of cocks, but tonight she was going to limit herself to two, along with some decent dildo action in between guy's breaks. At best it was a compromise for her, but she was no virgin flower and she would stretch her men to the limit.

Angie laid down on her bed with her head high awaiting for Raphael. She opened her legs wide and Jake took the hint. He took off all his clothes and lifted Angie's legs above his shoulders. That pussy was too inviting to be absent a lover's tongue for too long, so immediate attention was to her clit and her pussy with fingers as an afterthought.

As Raphael entered he saw Jake had his back to him driving down on Angie's pussy as Angie held Jake's head down and pulled into her as hard as she could manage without hurting her lover. She smiled at Raphael and nodded at the auto remote on the drawers. Raphael pushed record and then joined the two lovers. He stripped and approached Angie as she opened her mouth wide to take in his growing cock.

They swapped positions as each man teased their loose woman, a situation she relished deferring her "cumming" as long as possible. Jake knew he had to get out of there to allow his baby sitter for the evening to escape his girls and their story telling, so he did his best to speed her love making down to his own timeframe.

The next time they swapped Jake inserted his cock into the wetness that only Angie would generate. He did not touch the sides or bottom out as he slipped in. He satisfied himself by reaming his cock around, up, into and sideways through her gap, always ensuring his head was in contact within her pussy. With Raphael twisting her nipples and having his cock devoured, Angie was in no position to protest.

Their threesome sex was wild, uninhibited and earthy. But no man dare use the slut word.

Jake came three times in her pussy with that 60 minutes and was drained to the point he had to shower to avoid his babysitter getting an accurate picture of what he had been doing at his "business meeting" tonight. Each time he thrust with his last upwards drive he felt his fluids surge into Angie and sluice through her and around his shrinking cock; her eyes were open into his like she was the devouring black widow spider about to eat her man after they made love. She was in control and not the men, they were just supplying her wants.

As Jake moved to the shower he saw the red button on the remote but did not take any notice of it or recognised its significance.

Raphael took over from Jake into that now well liquefied pussy as Jake showered.

By the time Jake had recovered his clothes the two had lived through another explosion of passion and were recovering on the bed.

Jake handed them a champagne from the chilling bottle: I am sorry I have to leave you guys but you don't seem to need me right now.

Angie: Hold on I will see you out (as she put on her housecoat to provide her some privacy from the streets frustrated single women and old biddies).

Angie let him out the front door and patted Jake on the rear: See you out the course on Saturday about midday. Two weeks from Saturday night we have a party on at Raphael's, so you're welcome to "cum" and bring Toni?

Jake dallied: Raphael invited me to his pool party on Sunday midday for a BBQ as barman. To get an insight?

Angie: Bring your swimmers. I will text you with the address. No cameras or smart phones inside.

Gino had plenty of time to focus. His camera clicked on motor drive.

Jake drove home safely avoiding the main drags and the normal police haunts. His mind was racing between moments of guilt, questioning, positivity, how to deal with Toni and even more so his kids. After getting his babysitter home safe he sat back in his lounge and just thought through the multitude of issues, before his mind gave up and let him sleep.

Post training at the Venetian Casino -- Thursday Afternoon/Evening.

Toni: Let's go to the bar and drink off all these vouchers Fernando gave us. Besides I need a drink badly and even more so I need your advice.

So the ladies proceeded to the Casino's quiet bar and worked over those vouchers with cocktails, champagne and white wine for the next hour. The topic of course was men and the three all found their men were far from perfect, they had terrible habits and identified all their weaknesses, were self centred, most drank too much when they were home and they were in-adequate in bed, especially in comparison to their recent lovers of this week. They also proceeded to examine the husbands of the other seven girls who were on the trip and their criticisms grew as their alcohol levels rose within their bodies. Whether the criticisms were justified or not or even if they were one side of the story was lost in the translation.

Hearing their conversations made it sure no men approached all night. Not at all strange in context. The glares at any man who even looked like approaching solved that confrontation issue. No men would have been welcome anyway even if they were deaf enough to miss the criticism of the male race.

Unfortunately some of the nine women's husbands were abusers of the members and in some cases of both the wives and alcohol or gambling.

Sam somewhat slurring but making a great deal of common-sense: When Martina was going through her problems with her ex-husband Brandit, she found out that he was bonking this Indian bird from Bombay who was working in his office. She got herself a good divorce lawyer, but more importantly she got a good P.I.

Belle: P.I.?

Sam: Private investigator, dum dum. He finished up with some great photos and did a detailed report that eventually was going to be tabled in Court until Brandit gave-in because he did not want the publicity and the family dishonour. Martina got two thirds, plus child maintenance and his family sent him back to India.

Toni: So you want me to get an investigator? That's real money.

Sam: Well we all are making money down here at around $1,000 per day without even trying and I reckon we should lend you what you need to get started from our pot. We then don't have to explain the cash when we get home. We still have three days to go and we could see how we could top that up while we are here.

Martina used a guy that lives a suburb from me who goes fishing and definitely not golf, so if I were to call her we could get that ball rolling from here and by the time we get home he would be able to give you a preliminary. Now if you want to keep that report in the bottom drawer so to speak, when he finishes it and you bring it out exactly at the right time to confront Jake, then I believe you will have him by the balls.

The conversation was obviously effected by their drinks, but the suggestion was taken up and the phone calls made. Gino was between assignments so Belle and Toni dumped on him all the photos and texts they had available, along with Angie's address. They agreed a fee for four days supervision, which the girls could cover and Gino was on the job immediately. It was immediate because the women believed if Jake was out and about with Angie tonight, he would return to her house for coffee, desert and what-ever else was on offer.

They drank the rest of the vouchers out and headed for the taxis back to the Bellagio. They passed Fernando still on the job and they all gave him a big hug as they left: Thanks heaps was the shout as they meandered wavering out the revolving doors heading for bed at the Bellagio.

He just smiled thinking you will be back soon.

Friday Morning at the Bellagio.

The 10 girls had a group breakfast/brunch to allow those who over imbibed a chance to refresh the mind with plenty of coffee. A few were showing signs of the late nights and their activities. Those activities were off limits, so the chat was about the day and the coming weekend.

Sam cornered Belle and Toni and showed them a series of 12 photos taken outside Angie's house last night, plus a brief text on timing. Gino promised a lot more by Monday when he had time to collate and organise.

Sam: with that see through house coat there is no way the three weren't having sex last night. The bum pat and the open friendly body language and conversation of Jake suggest to me he was a participant big time.

The girls debated what they saw in the photos as the three went into the house and Jake leaving. There was plenty of body language and actual touching to establish extreme familiarity.

Belle: If that is what happened last night then those will be amateur time come Sunday morning if Gino is as good as those first photos show.

Toni mentally tortured: Jake is supposed to be having a kid's weekend particularly Saturday night when there is a big kid's birthday party he volunteered to go to help out at McDonalds and later at the cinema, so there better not be more or I will be seriously pissed off. If he wants to screw around that is one thing, but abandoning our kids he would pay for that and I would make sure he pays big time one way or another.

Toni's phone rang with Gary offering 5 free tickets to attend Cirque du Soleil at the Bellagio tonight.

Gary: Three and maybe four of my friends will be at the same table. You met a few of them at golf earlier in the week. They offered to shout you guy's dinner beforehand. Are you up for this?

As far as the women were concerned why not. As far as Belle, Sam and Toni they needed some entertainment as things had turned somewhat pear shaped back home. Toni in particular was hoping one particular person from New Orleans may be in that group of spare men. Time would tell.

The vote was a day around the pool catching up on some sun, sleep and maybe a spa treatment to get ready for tonight.

Toni chose differently. She dressed up in her black silk slacks, fine almost transparent blue blouse, her new lace camisole and no bra, pumps, light make-up and simple sapphire jewellery at her ears and as a drop to emphasise her cleavage.

Sam decided she needed some extra photographs before she got too old, too much cellulite and crinkly and besides that photographer would be fun.

The Venetian for Meetings

She arrived at the Venetian just before midday and caught up with Fernando: Hi there. Remember me from yesterday?

Fernando: How could a man forget such a beautiful and respectable woman? Good afternoon Toni. How can I assist?

Toni: You are always so charming. Two things please.

Fernando was true to his word and ever so helpful.

The Poker Competition players were about to break for lunch so he organised for her to be at the exit of their room immediately post their session.

He also organised an appointment with the recruitment officer at 2.00pm.

Her silver haired ex-lover Rich came through the door somewhat bemused as he was approached by this beautiful young woman. He was surprised when she called out his name.

Rich: Hello young lady. Sorry I was not expecting anyone to be waiting for me out here. The cards have been kind to me though this morning. I am going to get something light for lunch. Care to join me? I have to be back in the room by 1.30pm.

They went into the coffee shop, ordered sandwiches and fruit juice and rested their busy limbs and mind.

Rich: I am rarely approached by young people these days. How may I help?

Toni: I want to make it plain that I am after absolutely nothing from you, other than maybe long term friendship. You see I am married. My husband is a problem but that is another story for another day.

I wanted to show you something that should be of interest to you.

She brought out her phone and displayed two photos. Both of herself and her blond haired piercing blue grey eyed daughter.

She is your daughter Rich.

Rich: She is as beautiful as you. How........?

Toni: I was a model at a fashion show here some seven years ago at a pool party where you attended.

Rich: Please tell me more.

Toni gave him a background and why she knew it was his child, even without the need for a blood test. The conversation then went on for an hour talking about his daughter and how pleased Toni was to be able to show Rich her private photo.

Toni: Please don't think bad of me, but I thought you deserved to know you had this beautiful little girl. We are well off so not interested in money. I just want you to be happy and to maybe meet your little girl one day if you ever get to Houston. Here is my mobile number if you ever want to call me.

Rich: I definitely will. You may not believe this but I am dying of cancer. My wife and I never had children. You cannot ever know how happy you have made me.

With that he gained his feet and gave Toni the biggest hug. She thought she was going to expire, but she snuggled in and appreciated the words this lovely man was saying without the need for them to be said.

He was crying softly on her shoulder and so was she.

Rich: Thank you. I will never forget you and your little girl. I will come to Houston next month for treatments and would love to meet with you and your baby. I am very sad to say I have to leave now because I have commitments.

Toni as she turned and walked away: Good luck Rich. See you soon.

Her second meeting was with the desire to discover the financial side of being an employee at the Casino and how that worked into a set of alternatives that were working through her brain. Fernando had chosen her helper well and within an hour she had the knowledge she required if she ever chose to return to Las Vegas or be her own financial provider.

It was back to the photographers.

The Photographers Studio -- Friday Afternoon

The girls arrived at different times, allowing their lady photographer time to get them relaxed and open up to her about what photos they were interested in. She showed them around her three rooms with all the lights and reflectors already set up ready . A lounge area with silk backdrop. A dining area with table and chairs and bedroom with a queen sized bed covered in silk sheets. On the dining table was a collection of her work plus her laptop promoting various poses and lighting effects.

The last group they viewed involved a large muscled gorgeous black man who happened to possess an enormous cock that his subjects enjoyed immensely in passive and active fashions.

Sam: So who is that black guy? He has one heck of a cock.

Photographer: He works for me every now and then. He is also one of my lovers. We have many lovers down here. If you like I will call him and see if he is free this afternoon? I pay him as a model, but he is much more than that girls.

Belle: I don't know about you girls but if we are going to get some raunchy photos for our memory banks before we get too old, a black guy with an enormous cock would fit nicely in my library, if we may call it that. Especially if we can get photos like those in the album. We just have to be super cautious how we store those photos at home or in the cloud.

Toni was out voted, so the call was made for Phillipe to arrive in about one hour after the three had got what they originally wanted in photos.

Toni had a quiet conversation just with Sam and Belle away from the photographer: The way things are moving in Houston I've got to plan to keep my options open as to how I pay my bills in future so I can't take the risk of doing raunchy photos with a black guy via a professional photographer who we don't know and after all we are in the sex capital of the USA. Private photos of glamour style with a hint of tease as in many peoples libraries are fine, but past that cannot do it. She could do anything with them she wanted, like sell them on or put them on a pay for view website. So what I am going to do is buy that SD card in her camera before she puts it anywhere near a computer. Up to you what you guys want to do, but if you don't mind I will get my shots done and politely leave before Phillipe gets here.

Toni ended up with some fabulous photos of her in 45 minutes of structured poses that only a professional model could manage so quickly.

She started with back lit and washed top of body shots that accentuated her beautiful face and eyes and that tighter style of fitting camisole. Side shots that promoted her jaw lines with that model look of I am interesting, come and meet me. Bent forward shots that showed a high level of cleavage that, surprisingly for such an experienced model, promoted her extended nipples coloured differently to the stark white of the lace camisole.

Then long body shots of silhouettes that saw through her camisole. Multiple walk down the aisle shots that indicated her modelling experience. Twisted body shots while seated on the arm of a lounge. Lounging shots of her stretching her elongated frame over and sophisticated while holding a champagne flute.

Her last chosen frames were sophisticated sexual, designed to be interesting and in some teasing while no-where near the Hustler or Penthouse styles of total exposure. She stripped down and approved every photo as it was taken. Nothing that was anywhere near the pussy. She believed her sleek gym developed frame and her tight rear, allowed side shots, twisted shots and top of body shots, with and without silhouette effects. Her boobs were fair game, as were her rear and elongated long legs with pumps to give her extra length. Her hands were always sheltering any off chance of a pussy exposure. Her final shots were cross legged as she bent backwards to promote her long neck, jawline and lush hair.