Reporting Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In 45 minutes she had captured 50 photos that were all approved as meeting her taste requirements and also what she wished to use in future in the alternative jobs she may wish to run with if things went pear shaped in Houston. They were all checked on the camera via motor drive and for colour balance and tone. The photographer could not believe the attention she was able to give those photos in such a limited time frame.

Photographer: Are you will willing to try just a few extra photos, a bit more sexy but very refined and along the lines of what I do for a lot of my married clients? Are you into a bit of acting?

Toni: Sure, so long as they are on that SD drive.

Photographer: Please take off all your jewellery and rings. Keep that g string and put on that blue see through blouse but don't button up.

We are going to create a few images of what I call moods. Those moods are what we want to display through the lens and onto your storage media. We want sexy, happy, angry, frustrated, wanton and freed. Still OK?

Toni and the girls with real conviction: Sounds a lot of fun.

Photographer: Do you remember Marilyn Munro and her publicity shots? Well just look at the back part of that folder and you can see how we have been able to create some real magic earlier this week.

Hold this champagne flute in your right hand. Sit forward on the lounge and twist your left shoulder back. That's fine, just a little more. Yes it does open up your right boob and I will move your shirt down and away to ensure everything is exposed just short of the nipple. Lift your right leg and bend it over the lounge arm rest so that will expose a little of your g string. Bend your head forward and smile over my left shoulder as if you have had a couple of champagnes and you are mildly tipsy. Keep your left foot on the ground, but slightly turned outwards.

Shot 1 from 45 degrees left.

Now bend your neck backwards as if you don't care about the world and put the glass to your mouth tilting it and your neck backwards as if you are having a decent slurp. Look at the ceiling and flutter those baby greens. Chin up a little more. Yes your boob will flash your nipple. That's fine. Here let me just move that shirt a little (opening it up to expose most of both breasts while sliding her hand across the nipples and generating the instant effect of tight erect nipples).

Shot 2 from 75% degrees left.

Now close your eyes and drop your left hand down your leg so it is just above your g string line. Separate the fingers and let them dangle. Make it look like you are just about to play with yourself. Stretch back now. You will feel a feather slowly meandering down your cleavage. Just imagine it is your lover who is ever so lightly moving his tongue down your body to eventually find its target between your legs. Let those shudders drop down your body as you have little cums down into your pussy.

Shot 3 from front on.

Sit on the lounge normally and now lift your legs to cross keeping both loosely covering your pussy and g string. Yes that's it. Now smile slightly at the camera as if you are sucking at a sweet. Give me your come hither look. You want your man now and your pussy is trembling cum fuck me. Keep that pose.

Shot 4 from the front zooming to eliminate most of her legs.

Now put these glasses on the edge of your nose, bend forward and appear to be reading your Iphone. Here is your phone. I want you to show anger, as if you see your man on the screen fucking any slut or woman who is after his money. Hate the woman, be jealous of her as your man is between her legs and not yours. Put your shoulders back a little so that your shirt opens wide. Here I will put the bottoms of each side between your sides and arms. Show me anger.

Shot 4 from the front zooming to include everything above the phone line.

Sit back into the lounge and allow your shirt to just drop loosely over your body. Your right boob should be exposed. Here I will move that back for you (as she again took the liberty of gentling fondling Toni's right breast to generate interest in that nipple). Keep the glasses on the tip of your nose and look as if you are reading this magazine. It has Swinger Couples on the front, so you will be thinking about the pleasures of swinging and having multiple men between your legs while your man is otherwise occupied. Keep your legs crossed so you ankles hide your pussy. Yes your hands need to be on the magazine. Flick through the pages and read the adverts and look at those men. Oh YES, you love that thought don't you. Just imagine being fucked at a wild party and constantly cumming. You want that black man between your legs with that 12 inch cock don't you?

Shot 5 from 20% off centre front right.

Sam get naked and stand behind Toni. Sam your face and torso will not be shown. Drop your left hand down to Toni's left boob and fondle that nipple. Tweek it gently, now roughly. Toni, keep looking at that magazine and now move your head slowly backwards Toni as if you are encountering the early throws of a cum deep in your pussy. Snuggle you head against her arm.

Shot 6 from 20% off centre left.

Come lay on the bed for me. Close your eyes. Now I will pull the shirt back off your body so you boobs are exposed. Open your legs so your g string is exposed. Oh you are enjoying this aren't you? You are so wet down there. Now lift you left leg slightly as if you are cumming down from your last masturbation and you are enjoying the last sensations as they throbbed down into that wet cunt. Oh you love talking dirty? Dangle your fingers close to your pussy. What you feel is a strawberry being placed immediately above your gap, waiting for your lover to come and eat you out and enjoy the fruits.

Shot 7 from 45% off centre to the right and two steps back.

You can now cum for me and let your juices flow (as the photographer put her hand on top of her mound and gently caressed).

Shot 8 zooming in from immediately above Toni's pussy and straight up to her contorting face and extended nipples.

Not surprisingly Toni could not take this teasing any longer so she buried her fingers between her legs, manhandled her clit and cum with a deafening OH ......................................

The ladies were entranced with how the photographer had been able to erotically stimulate Toni to the point she expressed her sexuality like only a wanting woman would ever want to do.

Photographer: Er Ladies. Belle and Sam, excuse me but we need to get moving and also ready for Phillipe. How raunchy do you girls want to go?

Toni slowly came back to the real world as she saw her friends debating their shots by viewing the portfolio.

Toni realised she needed to get going out of there ASAP notwithstanding her needing some time to deeply enjoy her own photoshoot. She dressed quickly ignoring her makeup and sought attention from the photographer and her camera.

In short every one of the photos would almost certainly win an award when placed in an appropriate competition. Just before the Extra HD SD card was going to be downloaded Toni insisted NO, stop.

She bargained with the photographer and paid her cash with absolutely no records maintained. The SD card became Toni's treasured possession as she threw on some makeup, apologised to all for having to attend some urgent calls and left just before Philippe arrived.

She was on the street making one of her calls as she saw Phillipe walking down the street towards the studio doors entranceway. Her pussy started to moisten just watching how this tall mildly coloured black man glided effortlessly walking and checking out all the ladies on the boulevard. Maybe 6 feet 6 inches, shaven head, flashing brown eyes, muscular body hidden behind white polo branded T shirt, with beige slacks and brown shoes. He oozed sex appeal and he paraded as if he could have any woman on the street. Truth was most women twisted around as he passed and commented to their lady friends, almost certainly along the lines "he could put his shoes under my bed any day".

It took all her self control not to return to the studio that afternoon, but she promised herself retribution and positivity as soon as she could get back to the Bellagio and her Mandingo. Far from as good as it could have been, but with considerably less risk in more than one fashion, she mentally stored those visions for times she knew were not going to be too far in the future. His cock would have been well promoted and active and too worrisome for what she wanted to achieve in the rest of her hours remaining here in Las Vegas. She did look forward to the stories Sam and Belle would tell her when they got back to the hotel.

Toni: Hi honey. Just catching up and seeing how you are all going there without me.

Jake on his mobile: All is fine. Am still at work so have to be brief. Kids are with your mum as I have to catch up before I am off next week back to the rig. Working on a quote at moment for a client that is growing big time down on the rigs. The contact came through one of my golf friends.

Toni knew only too well who that friend was likely to be: Weather has been great here. Plenty of shopping. You are going to love some of the stuff I got. Going to see Cirque du Soleil tonight with the girls. Off to the beauty parlour now.

Jake: Sounds fun. Enjoy yourselves. What time are you due in on Sunday? I have been invited to a lunch poolside BBQ that should see me out of there around 2.00pm? Same client introducing me to some of their people.

Toni now sensibly suspicious: The girls as a group could only get flight that gets us in around 6.00pm. We could have takeaway or got out with the kids. Love that if we can. I miss them terribly. See how you feel when you collect me at airport. Bye.

Jake: Looking forward to tomorrow. Have the whole day with the kids. Should be fun. Bye.

The next phone call was to Gino: Hi Gino. Anything new?

Gino gave her the short form of briefing and sent through to her mobile a hardcopy report on Angie, Raphael, their work place and its ownership, the people info searches and a possible indication of financial positions. Photos were imbedded in the reports.

Toni: My guess nothing will happen Saturday but Jake is off to a BBQ pool party on Sunday midday. Could you see who fronts at this party and maybe get some photos of that Raphael? Thanks Gino.

The next was to her mum: Hi mum. Having a great time here with the girls. Some great shopping and tonight is Cirque du Soleil.

She talked at length with her mum and the kids.

Mum: You sound a little off your normal bouncy self?

Toni: Things are not perfect at home with Jake. We need a long talk when I get home. Sorry got to go. Thanks for looking after the kids. Love to you all.

She grabbed the first taxi.

Meanwhile Belle and Sam were getting their initial photos taken and they used virtually all of the poses that Toni had promoted but without clothes encumbering or confusing the shots. Belle was causing her photos to accentuate her long legs, a la Julia Roberts. Sam was more concerned to promote her prominent features. Their photos were just for their own private collections, so artistic importance was over-riden by purpose and future reminders.

As Phillipe came through the security door into the studio proper the two girls were quickly convinced and dropped their clothes rather hurriedly onto the dining table.

Photographer: This is my lover Phillipe. Phillipe these ladies are Sam and Belle. You ladies realise we exercise safe sex down here, so Phillipe will be limited to everything other than penetration. That is mine and mine alone. OK?

So all care and no responsibility there girls.

While it was a bit of a drag with Phillipe's lover present, the shoot was just a ball of fun and off colour sexuality.

You could not imagine how Sam and Belle got Phillipe so embarrassed with their frontal shots on the bed showing the girls boobs and arms wrapped around Phillipe, but with their legs crossed to protect the eyes of the innocent. Black on white over silk produced some fabulous shots with the pussies always protected country. The last shots involved Phillipe's massive member being massaged by two sets of white hands and his black hands firmly ensconced over his tormentors boobs. Those face shots were hilarious through to erotic, but with those girls what could the photographer expect.

Their photographer was anxious to move the ladies on so she could get her hands all over her lover, having had to put up with two seriously uncontrolled experienced women openly fondling her lover for the last hour while she was forced to watch through her viewfinder.

They also paid cash to buy that SD card and to "rent" Phillipe for an hour.

By the time Sam and Belle had dressed the photographer was stretched out on the bed with Phillipe deeply buried into her pussy and working to get every inch of his massive member into her cavern. Her eyes were rolling and her boobs were bouncing, the bed was creaking and the lighting was perfect for their video collection. While that was one photo that would never be taken as far as the ladies knew, the scene would stay in the minds of Sam and Belle for the rest of their lives.

Belle to Sam: Was that ambition, jealousy or wanton pleasure I saw in your eyes Sam.

Sam: You cannot talk there missy.

They saw themselves out and taxi'd back to the Bellagio where Toni was waiting for their feedback.

Friday afternoon at the Bellagio.

Sam: Toni you have got to believe I struggled to get my hand around his cock and there was that woman legs up over his shoulders and he was doing his best to plunder her innermost. She must have been fucking him for a months to get so stretched she could achieve what she did. You ought to have seen her boobs bouncing away.

As we went out the door he had just flipped her over and they were at it doggy style on that big bed. Those lights were like spotlights and they were the centre of attention. It was one heck of a scene.

Toni: You worry me now that that whole studio may have been on automatic taking videos.

Belle: Too late now girls to worry about that don't you think. As much as I would have loved that cock between my legs, we cannot be pinged on the web for that so maybe we got out with the right result. Some great shots in a photographer's studio and probably of little porn value, especially compared to what came next.

Toni: OK lets get to the spa and get ready for dining with the Gary's "friends".

Sam: Yes all done but my pussy is still revved up ladies. I may just end up raping one of our hosts tonight. By the look on your faces I get the impression I am not alone there?

Belle: I really don't know how I am going to return to the old Belle once we get home. We should talk that one through girls.

The beauty parlour was plenty of fun with all "highly motivated" for tonight's events. Once they were finished it was time for a quick coffee.

Toni: Belle raised a good point. When we catch up with Red and Moni from their escorting those golfers around, we should have worked out what we say to them and that means us agreeing how we are going to play things back home. One in, all in?

Sam: It is really difficult to see us three sliding back into what our lives were like before we left. Our men are in need of a kick in the rear and maybe we need to talk over with them what we want from them in future. None of this quicky stuff once a week. Since we got here I moved from a married woman with kids, to a loose woman with a warm pussy, then an amateur prostitute, may be a call girl with benefits tonight and who knows tomorrow.

Belle: You know hubby and I are struggling with his alcohol issues. Sex with a boozed husband that finds it difficult to get a hard-on is not going to cut it.

Sam: Well we are having some money issues with that huge mortgage mine got us into with his bank job. He works so long hours he is history most nights and the kids make it tough for an adventure on the weekend.

Toni: Me too of course, Jake is so often away.

Lets just accept we have two problems and it is up to us to come up with solutions for us and our kids, one way or another. Agree?

On the sex problem we have a few options. A lover, random sex on girls nights out, becoming escorts or call girls, swinging clubs or we pay for a male pro. Some of those are just not alternatives really for married women with kids. So for half of our issues if we were able to separate them, of those the best and least problemsome with our men and families is probably swinging.

I don't know but is the answer we get our men interested in swinging? If so we have to get them to make the suggestion and follow it up because if something goes wrong don't blame us? Assuming we see this as our part solution, our men have to be the ones that get us laid, without them realising it was us who steered them. If we go this way we have to find out where we can get into that party scene in a safe way and to decent parties where the men are worth the effort. There will be swingers clubs in Houston and around, plus there will be swingers websites and even magazines where we can do some searching, so my guess is finding swingers will be easy, just how we keep it quiet and get the men involved will be tough.

On the money front if we can get in with the guys good books we should be able to find plenty of opportunities down here on a girls vacation to make $10K to $20K a week if what we found this week works. In my case Jake can go play "golf" and other activities for his separate holidays on bonus trips and we ask for the reciprocal rights. But that is time limited and you girls have different issues than just a cheating husband.

I am working on a couple of ideas that may work back home but they will need you guys to back each other up. Leave that to me so I can build that opportunity.

What we may need is a cover. How about a business we can get into that sounds like fun, may make money and has side benefits. Say a businesses like lingerie parties or wine tastings?

Sam: We can always live on a budget but we cannot live the way we have been going with no sex or crap sex when their highnesses find the time and motivation. Remember it has been years we have been married and we find ourselves sexually frustrated. I know good conservative middle class ladies from Houston should not be thinking this way as far as Reverend James is concerned, but the world at home in our house needs a revolution or we are not going to remain married anyway.

Belle: Swinging sounds the way to go for part of the solution, but it is going to take a plan to get that to work. And we have to look at swinging outside of our close group of friends as they would not be able to keep their mouths closed.

I agree we need to look for Houston based money if we can, because it gets too hard with the kids otherwise, especially if we are looking for regular cash coming in we can spend that husband does not need to know about even if it just pays for family bills.

Miriam has a small business in Houston, which is actually lingerie parties. I reckon she wants out from my last chat on the bus into Las Vegas. It may even provide some contacts for those swingers parties, when the girls get a bit tipsy and open up their private lives. So one possibility. If you like I will sound her out?

Sam: I wonder if our friends at the New Ranchero have a franchise in Houston?

Toni: I guessed you enjoyed yourself out there. Give her a call. I can't talk for you guys but casual sex and working as an escort or call girl in Houston seems to have far too many risks and too much downside. To me that is just off the alternatives list. Don't forget we are the ones being used by our men here and we have to be seen to have our reputations intact.