Reporting Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Francis was a little surprised he had a lady who was wanting her rose bud to be entered, he also was "testing the waters". His cock slowly penetrated as its lubrication allowed. He grew within her and she expanded slowly, suggesting to Francis this is not the first time she had ventured in this direction. She pushed back further as he began to move his cock within her. It too time and his left hand continued to play, but eventually he had his cock in as far as tonight would allow. He felt his cock and it had two inches to go, allowing him to bury that in his mind for future attention if he were to be so lucky.

She began a rhythmic movement of her body sucking in his cock and allowing it to scratch her insides. Increasing in intensity as her pleasure rose, she kept pushing back as Francis pushed forward. They eventually joined in one of the most incredible explosions.

While Francis would never approach his ill wife for anal sex, he did not disrespect Belle for enjoying herself so much. Belle on the other hand would have preferred normal sex relations but she did not see herself in a situation where those choices were available.

Francis: Come, we both need to shower afterwards. That was the most intense sex that I have had in years. Thank you.

The shower turned out to be a great choice for the lovers to resume their passion.

It was morning when Francis approached the sleeping Belle in bed still naked and relaxed.

Francis: Good morning starshine. I hope you remembered that from Goodspell? Enjoy a coffee? It is on the table for you when you are awake enough. Please join me.

Belle freshened up and grabbed a hotel house coat for personal privacy, without worrying about her absence of clothes underneath.

They quietly enjoyed their coffee in peace as they gazed out the window and occasionally at each other waiting for the other to speak first. Belle did not worry about her modesty, so her coat gaped open and her long legs flashed.

Francis: I realise this is very presumptive but to me you are so beautiful. I would love to know your story.

Belle was a straight forward woman at this time of the morning. She explained her home life, their money issues and how that was effecting her home relationship. She also was suspicious that her man was having an affair with his secretary, but did not wish to discover the reality because of its consequences. She had no parents or other support in Houston, so she relied too much on her husband and he had become very distant through work or other companionship. Her gym work as a personal trainer was never going to be able to get them out of the mess if her husband's bonuses did not continue and they would only continue if he worked long hours away from home, sometimes interstate. She had no desire to be a family breaker, but she wanted her needs to be met.

Belle: So I am caught in a vice from which I cannot escape. Two beautiful kids, a monstrous mortgage, a husband who deprives me of my needs and battling to pay the bills each week.

Francis: I sympathize, but none of us are isolated from the realities. Let me tell you mine.

He went on to explain his wife had contracted chronic fatigue syndrome, a condition that regularly finds her exhausted and marital relations became difficult. Her mother moved into the house to help with their three kids and to give her daughter assistance. That compounded and caused any sexual relationship to cease to exist. So then this business opportunity came up for the two friends in Houston requiring Francis or Jack or both to spend ten or so days per month away from Seattle and down in Houston. The family agreed in the circumstances that Francis would be best to do most of that work, with Jack giving technical support at meetings of investors and bankers.

Francis: So we may have money, but it cannot bring happiness to us and we have hopefully short term issues.

Belle: So why are you telling me this?

Francis: It seems to me we can support each other. How about when we get back to Houston we have lunch or coffee at my apartment and talk through what may work for both of us. What do you think about the idea of personal trainer with benefits?

Belle: I get the idea and like the concept. Let's make it clear though I am not after a replacement husband. We get back Sunday, so give me a call on my mobile next week. Meanwhile maybe an indication of the "benefits"?

Francis rose and went to his side table in his bedroom and returned with a face mask he uses for sleeping: Belle do you trust me?

Belle: I really should not because we have only recently met, but everything I see of you I really do trust you strange as that may appear.

Francis: Good, because I trust you. Sit back in that chair and relax. I am going to put this mask on you and I want you to trust everything I do. I would never in a million years hurt you, so we are talking pleasure. Please keep it on.

Belle: Agreed.

Francis moved to behind Belle on her chair and ever so gently placed the mask over her eyes making sure her did not catch her hair in the elastic, checking her eyes were fully covered. He then slowly caused her coat to slip from her shoulders exposing her upper neck to his soft hands. Belle remembered his soft hands in her pussy so she trembled in anticipation.

He moved his thumbs to the back of her shoulders and his forefingers to the tops of her shoulders, kneading and massaging her neck and back and causing her to move in unison with his hands. Those long strong fingers worked marvels as her natural tensions released from her body. His hands then put gentle pressure on her scalp with sensations all down her body and through to her toes. Returning to her shoulders her massaged her back muscles and helped the coat drop to her waist. She slipped her arms free and dropped her arms against the table. He turned his attention to her boobs, allowing his palms to encircle her nipples and his long fingers to gather up her breasts. Working his palms and fingers upwards had her nipples rock hard within seconds.

Francis stopped and went to her front offering his hand to her, encouraging her to rise to a gentle kiss on her lips and a hug showing he had removed his clothes as his cock bumped against her landing strip. She trembled gently.

Francis: Wait here.

She heard the click of a CD player and then the smooth rhythm of some cool Latin-American music, probably a Salsa she thought. Is he going to make love to this music?

He held her against his body lifting her arms into dance position.

Francis in the softest of voices: Close your mind to all but the music. Let the music enter your soul and enjoy the pulsating and vigour of the dance. Just move as I move. Feel my subtle movements and react. You know the Salsa well, so think only of the music and how we blend together as we enter that dark world of passion that only the Salsa can enhance. Listen to my voice. Listen to the music and get lost in its passion.

The music grew in volume and the Salsa began.

The steps were very small to begin. The pattern of the dance was entrenched, but the physical closeness, the nudity and the privacy were the unknowns.

Francis: Let yourself go. Slip to the music, caress the music, dance to it as you would want to make love to the musician. Feel my chest against yours. Feel our legs as they entwine. Feel the pulsing of the speakers. Hear the rhythm and listen to my breathing. Listen to your own breathing as your blood flows stronger. Let my touch to your finger tips tease your soul and touch your inner pussy. Throw away your boundaries and live.

We start on 3; 1 beat, 2 beats, three beats and he moved forward starting the 8 count of the regular basic steps. She followed him a little late to the beat, but this improved as she listened closer to the music and followed his steps. By the time they had gone through two sets of 8 she was in total sync, so he held one hand and pushed her back to return on the back four. He twisted her sideways as she followed his lead into a circle. She leaned her head back as they twisted arching against his growing cock and letting it touch her gap. He flipped her into a twisting circle catching her boobs as she completed and allowed his hands to linger as she did a second circle. He then bent her backwards allowing his left hand to graze her pussy. He lifted her left leg encouraging it to remain airborne as his fingers slipped into her gap touching her folds as they passed. He slipped behind her reverting to the basic 8 while allowing his hands free roam over her body, deliberately teasing her nipples with little tweeks as his hands too her weight. He released her hands and she continued her basics while he explored her from behind.

Francis: You are wet down there Belle. Do you want those benefits?

Belle: OH........................

Francis: Will you be my acrobat? Will you be my lover? Oh genie I so want to make love to you.

Belle: Anytime, anywhere. We just need to be discrete.

He lifted her effortlessly and she wrapped her legs around him as he carried her to his bed. She was so moist from pre-cum his cock slid into her as he walked to the bed. She was not going to release him until she drained him dry.

Belle: I love to make love, but I need a teacher.

Francis: Let me lead then.

As he slowly fed his hard cock deeper into her crevice missionary style she lifted her legs over her shoulders to get him deeper and deeper. He felt his cock reach the end of her vagina and search for an opening to go deeper. It was so soft and moist, there was no resistance.

He flipped her over and went doggy style and he went further than any man had ever been into Belle's pussy. She pushed back at every stroke, but he controlled his thrust so she was not hurt by his extra length. She began to tremble and cum, so her kept his slow and steady movements in and out of her pussy. As she was cumming he flipped her so she was on top and Belle was able to control her convulsions and contractions.

Belle would not let her cumming stop their love making so she began to manipulate her internal muscles to drain Francis. Seeing her reactions he placed her hand onto her pussy and encouraged her to play with her clit while he thrust upwards and enjoyed his freedoms with his hands over her boobs.

He controlled his explosions by settling for different thrusts and talking.

Francis: Do you love bondage?

Belle as she tried to drain him with her pussy: Never been there, but willing with you. OH ...... that cock of yours is brilliant.

He rolled her over on her back, told her to put her hands above her head and think her hands were bound so she could do nothing to stop what was being done to her body.

Francis: Bondage is in the mind. Let yourself be free.

He kept his cock in her gap and dragged her to the edge of the bed so he could continue to his lovemaking into her pussy while his hands played all over her, into her crevice, into her rose bud, over her boobs and down her body draining sensations form her brain to her pussy. He then rose and put his cock into her mouth while she sucked on its tip as he lay across her body. His hands were behind him as he flicked his fingers around her pussy opening and then forced themselves further into her gap and rose bud.

Francis: Do you love anal?

Belle: For you my lover anything anytime. Just be slow.

He lifted her and placed a pillow under her back and slipped her cum down into her rose bud. She was so moist and he was so lubricated that there was no problem with entry. She pushed back onto him ensuring he passed by her sphincter and into her chamber. Francis found she was so tight that he could not hold his cum any longer so as he reached as deep into her as his cock allowed he blew his unbelievable load deep into her.

Belle: At last I did not think you would ever cum my darling man.

Francis: Have you ever used a dildo?

Belle: Yes when my husband ignores me I have no choice.

Francis: When we are back in Houston I will bring a couple and see what you like most. Mine will be different, so bring your own as well. It is a great way to do double and triples without having to involve others.

Belle: Another reason I am looking forward to going home then. Don't you dare lose my mobile details. And please call as soon as you are free.

They needed a shower so they could progress to lunch downstairs.

Saturday Afternoon - Bellagio Coffee shop

Roman: So what have you found out about that silly husband of yours?

Toni: Well it is costing a lot of money for a PI, but what he has reported so far continues to drive me away. Truth is we are not having revenge sex, because I really love what we are enjoying together, but he is making it so easy for me to have a clear conscience and make our time together even more special.

Roman: That is kind, because I wouldn't like any man making love to my woman if I had one. Oh I have had temporary affairs with married women but I found they were just using me to escape their unhappy marriage. So we went no where together.

Toni: I hope you don't feel that way with me. That is not me Roman. I really care about you and want to find how those feelings can grow. Do you ever come to Houston?

Roman: Believe it or not I have just been working on signing up a new contract over there so I see myself there weekly and for a few days at a time over the next few months.

Are you going to be at Garry's gambling night tonight? We would have to steer clear of each other while the games are played.

Toni: I get the feeling Garry or Stephen were going to call me later this afternoon, so my guess is yes. I have to catch up with other girls now, but maybe tonight if you are free?

Roman: You can guarantee that. Just give me the wink when you want out.

The other four arrived for lunch and seeing each other joined in for a very social afternoon of talking, discovering more about each other and coffee.

TO BE CONTINUED.