Reporting Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And on the cash floating around, I suggest we set up a slush fund account in Houston that we dump whatever cash we can into and draw down into it when necessary.

The conversation ran for another ten minutes talking over all the issues, the pluses and risks. Another month at home under the same scenarios was not going to be a problem after the years taken to arise, but by then they wanted that plan to have evolved and be agreed. They had no delusions that the problems of sex starvation and money were going to solve themselves.

Toni: Meanwhile what about tonight? Maybe every one of these free events we go to has a catch, but it also provides contacts with people who have serious money.

I suggest we go sexy, not slutty.

Bellagio -Dinner Friday Evening

The three ladies went special evening wear.

Toni took advantage of that bodysuit that she was given at the New Rachero. No underwear needed as a result. Her dress was her lace mini length that was held together by a thin mesh. It provided a hint of cleavage in the front and a deep cut out at the back. The lace covered the private parts adequately, but only just. The bodysuit allowed her gym figure to be promoted well. Rounded off with subtle makeup typical of a mature model, a gold choker chain and emerald earrings complimented her green eyes, she looked stunning. Her high heels accentuated her legs, but not as much as Belle's.

Belle was not as well endowed as her two friends in the way of boobs, so she wore her white silk and lace camisole and a black tight fitting mini skirt that ended half way down her thighs. Her only underwear was a mesh g string that could not be seen from her rear. With black high heels, her legs seemed to go on forever. A dangling white gold necklace just balanced itself nicely in her cleavage. With long blond hair and being so tall at just on six feet, she looked like a modern day Julia Roberts.

Sam wore her recently acquired halter neck black silk dress and a mesh crossover style bra that allowed no straps to be shown. Being more endowed that the other girls meant she needed support to remain lady-like. Her halter was cut long up her left thigh and her mesh g string dissolved away unseen. Her makeup was blue complimenting her light blue eyes. Her only jewellery was a larger style gold chain on her left wrist. A lower style of high heel allowed greater balance.

The three were all gorgeous and refined, though sexy as hell and truth be it looking forward to some men action tonight after their tease this afternoon.

They wandered through the doors of the dining room precisely on time to be greeted by Roman. Toni was seriously happy and gave him and welcome hug. There were two other men at the table, Jack and Francis who were partners in a logging business in Washington State.

Roman explained one other gent was coming and they pointed him out as he was ushered towards their table. Each of the women would have been gushing down below as this tall thin style of guy who was the spitting image of Mathew McConaghy zigg-zagged through and around the tables. Blond, tall, great body, fit, flashing brown eyes and a smile that started and finished around his eyes, he was one heck of a package. Immaculately dressed in a Boss sports coat, cream slacks and pristine white shirt he was god like, maybe even a thinned down version of Chris Hemsworth. Sam pushed the other ladies aside and ensured Jules sat next to her over dinner.

That night everything seemed to go perfectly. The food was great, the wines complimented every course, the manners were of gentlemen and the conversation mature as well as refined. By the end of the meal all were very comfortable with each other, although Sam was never going to release Jules and Toni was remaining intent on Roman. So Belle had two great guys and close friends mostly to herself, except when Jack had moments to talk to Sam when Jules took his regular mobile calls out in the lobby away from the music.

That was the way they paraded to the Ballroom where they would watch Cirque du Soleil, with the women firmly attached to their four men and their men seriously pleased with their fortunes for tonight.

More champagne flowed during the show and all were allowing friendly hands to wander as if they were long lost friends. The relationship was very close as if they had been designed to be together for a very special evening of mutual enjoyment. There was no competition for affection with the women sharing their attention across the guys. The men shared the bills and were offended if the ladies reached for their purses.

Jules: So do you love to dance ladies?

The answer was emphatic as a YES.

The ladies could not believe their luck. Four great good looking gentlemen and they even loved to dance. These men were such a comparison to their husbands who lacked in many skills, attention and personal interest.

So everyone was off to the disco.

Roman warned Toni: Just make sure Sam does not get too deep with that guy. Sam is a mature woman and she makes her own choices, but Jules has a reputation as being a user when he gambles and he gambles hard to win. People of that style have that across their personality. His reputation is that of being a cash only gambler, because no-one gives him credit having welched on debts in the past. There are people after him and truth is I am surprised he is here. He may be paid a visit if you get my hint. Worse is that his reputation with ladies is rather poor. Neither of myself, Jack or Francis would ever have invited him, so he is a Garry invite and that can have many connotations most of which would worry me if I were Sam. We know he pushes drugs to get some cash to gamble and he does all types apparently including Rohies if you get my drift. The talk is he would sell his mother if he needed the cash. Ask yourself why he was so often taking calls tonight? What or who was he setting up?

Toni: Right about now I doubt that Sam would listen, but we will see how I can do that comment later in the ladies. I will give Belle the nod as well.

Unbeknown to the others Jack had made a mobile call. Jules and he had history.

Sam and Jules were doing all the great moves under the strobes, along with the throng of people all squeezed tightly into the limited space of the dance floor. Her hands were encircling the back of Jules head as he pulled her close to his body squeezing her boobs out the side of her halter dress. Her groin would have been rubbing against his hard-on, although they were so tight together that would have been impossible to see in the darkened limited space. His hands were down at his side and as they swung around it was obvious he was playing with her pussy through the gap in her dress. She was enjoying his attention. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a pill and tried to get Sam to take it as they danced chest to chest.

While Sam may be wildish and at times foolish, she was sensible enough to look across at Toni.

Toni mouthed and shook her head: No fucking way.

Two plain clothes police surreptitiously came up behind Jules and took him away aggressively as he struggled to free himself. There was a scene as Jules was handcuffed and his pockets searched for more evidence, including his room key and there his car key to check out his stash.

The local police apparently had a warrant out for a sexual assault against Jules who had used Rohypnol to get a local woman in-capacitated to the point she was the entertainment at a poker party. The police down in Las Vegas had been on the look out for Jules for months and he had been able to loose himself through frequent trips across the border. He was not going to get out of their hands for a very long time and his creditors would have their say when he reached the confines of the jail compounds.

The DJ took over and all was restored with Sam enjoying dancing with a very happy Jack.

Two hours later and into the early hours of the morning the six had enjoyed a really great night. The Jules incident was well buried and all were looking forward to putting their "feet up". There was no need for more alcohol as that had continued to flow freely throughout the evening.

The girls went to the ladies to agree on their course of action, even if it was somewhat impacted by all the champagne and other drinks they had throughout the night.

Toni: So what is the vote ladies. We take these guys back to our own rooms and enjoy what they have to offer? Roman is my man if we do so. He is a lover with a slow hand. I assume you picked your man out since your been dancing with them for the last hour?

Sam: I could not think of a better way to cap off our evening. Jack has been a gentleman all night and I love giving rewards as you know. Besides from my sly feels he is well built down there and I am looking forward to what he can do with it between my legs. Am leaking ladies, let's get going?

Belle: Francis is one of the few guys I know who is taller than me. Nose to nose, toes to toes. Long fingers and hopefully the truism of the long cock. We have been enjoying plenty of kisses out there so I know he is up for it. Too much talk. Besides did you see how he moved on the dancefloor, especially that Latin-American stuff I play in the gym sessions.

The men meanwhile had been talking through their women and each would welcome the women's choices, so when each lady approached their man with open hand there was no need for talk outside of "your room or mine".

As they approached their rooms each smiled appreciatively to the others and welcomed the peace of the suites of the men.

Toni: I hope you loved my outfit tonight because I wore it specially for you hoping you would be there to greet me. Make me late for breakfast and lunch please Roman.

Roman led his lady to the window to show her his view out over the moonlight scene of the trees and lakes surrounding the Bellagio and contrasted against the night lights of their 24 hour city. He snuggled up behind her, putting his hand around her waist and pulling her back against his grown bulge in his pants, nibbling at her ears and kissing her nape.

Toni moved his left hand to her covered boob and encouraged him to play. She moved his right hand down to her groin and helped him lift the edge of her dress to the point he could access her covered mound. She then pushed back her rear against Roman's bulge and worked at getting his zipper lower so his cock could be freed.

Roman: I have been wanting to do this all night, so how about we do it all night and morning and afternoon?

Toni: I was only wondering when I had to say yes.

Roman played in her gap so she undid the studs on the bodysuit to give him greater access. She was not disappointed. Those fingers were like those of the violinist playing, strumming, smooth, slow, quicker, more intense and then slow again as he heightened her intensity. She could feel herself emotionally falling for this man as a lover and was convinced she needed to explore that in the future. His cock was freed and it slid up against her crack as she had her first cum of the night. Roman sensed her growing trembles and lifted her hands against the window for support. She bent forward slightly just in time to catch his cock into her folds.

Toni: OH make love to me Roman. Your cock seems to want to be permanently in my pussy, it is still growing and you are so hard. Make love to me.........................

Roman slowly applied his cock into her pussy, moving it in and out, sideways, at times as deep as he could reach and others just titivating her opening. She loved this slow loving and caring form of sex. It allowed her feelings and sensations to build and build to the point that her explosion was long coming, but when it did it shook her to her core.

Toni: I think I could easily fall in love with you Roman.

Roman: No problems there my lady. You are well into my being as well. I need you. I want you. I love making love to you. And yes I could not take my eyes off you all evening. That dress is you. What little is underneath was just perfect. We need to make that your special outfit for whenever we can get together. Come to bed.

They made love many times that night, morning and afternoon until the need for food drove them downstairs to the café.

Meanwhile back with Sam and Jack, the two could not keep their hands off each other as they entered Jack's suite. The race was who was going to get their clothes off first and reach the bed. Forget talk and foreplay, their focus was we have wanting this all night and we are going to get at it ASAP. Sam slammed herself backwards onto the bed with a considerable dose of laughter as Jack struggled with his shoes. Thereafter the sex was more primal than that of Toni and Roman coming together from a totally different angle.

Jack loved the look of Sam's pussy so he unceremoniously lifted her legs above his shoulders as he buried his head between her legs and attacked that clit and pussy as if it had never been licked in its life before. Sam loved this gentlemanly aggression and spread her legs as wide as childbirth had encouraged. She was writhing in pleasure as Jack played his tongue and fingers into and around her pussy. Within seconds she was coming and coming and coming all over his face. He needed no sucking as his cock was stiff as a rod and waiting attention into her love box. Sam rolled him over and dropped herself down onto his cock sliding it effortlessly up her pussy. She grabbed his hands and lent forward wanting, encouraging and forcing her left boob into his mouth and his hands around her back and onto her free boob that seemed to be pulsing with pleasure as blood rushed to her nipple. This was her favourite way of having sex with her husband, when he was sober and she really pushed Jack hard to drive him as deep as she could achieve into her wanton hole. Being a lot larger than hubby, Jack achieved all that Sam wanted for a constant cumming effect through her pussy and up into her brain. They came together as Jack drowned her pussy and soaked the sheets.

This level of passion took its toll so they sat back on the lounge enjoying the visions of each other as they reduced their air intakes progressively.

Jack: You are extraordinary.

Sam: So were you big fellow.

Jack: Give me ten minutes and we see just how big you can get me young lady.

Sam: Promises.

Jack: How come? I don't get it. You are a sex bomb and you tell me hubby is not up to it.

Sam: He is becoming an alcoholic and alchies cannot get a stiff. He just passes out when we get home from a night out. Then he has a hangover and has no interest the next morning.

Jack: OK I understand as my dad was one as well, but they were different times. Mum was always worried dad would turn violent and I had to step in at times even when I was a small youth to get in between them.

So you have kids and no money, apart from the little you earn down the gym. So what do you want out of life and how can I help?

Sam: In another five minutes you can give me the loving you just did plus more is a good start. What I want is what every woman wants and I doubt that is soon coming my way, so I am going to have to get out and earn some cash to put away for the inevitable time I am on my own with the kids needing my support. That is real money and not just dribs and drabs.

Jack: How then.

Sam: My gym work and the work I did years ago before we had kids is not going to be enough and from my friends conversations you don't ever count on money from alchies for alimony. What I have learnt down here is that I love sex and always have since uni days. So far I am getting around to the view that if husband is not providing, then I have to get it elsewhere and if I can find a way to make that pay financially even better. No woman wants to become a hooker, call girl, escort or whatever you want to call it, but that is obvious. The big issue in Houston is everyone knows everyone through some connections, so that activity is really hard to make work even if it were the answer. One possibility is to just focus exclusively on high end guys coming through Houston that are married and need company. I really would prefer alternatives but they are not possible practically.

Jack: What would you say if I could line that group of men up for you, including myself as your major customer?

Sam: I would say fine by me. Let's talk about that over brunch?

Meanwhile I always wanted to try reverse cowgirl, are you up for it?

They started working their way through the Karma.

Back in Francis's room a similar story evolved.

Francis: I've been wanting to see below those sexy clothes of yours since I laid eyes on you. Your a stunning mature woman.

Belle: Compliments will get you everywhere. Why don't you help me then?

She lifted her hands high encouraging Francis to apply his hands wherever.

Francis chose to lift her camisole to find her firm but apple style boobs with tight hard nipples awaiting. He lowered his mouth to her left nipple as his left hand circled around her back to find the zipper on her mini skirt. The zipper seemed as anxious as Belle, slipping effortlessly down its length and allowing Francis to drop her skirt to the carpet. Keeping his mouth attached to her nipple allowed Francis the ability to us his two hands to enter her g string to produce the same destination as the skirt. Those two hands then wandered over her body as Belle closed her eyes appreciating every sensation flowing through her body.

Francis touched her clit and she flinched, but spread her legs wider giving greater access to her pussy.

He found a very wet gap as the fingers manipulated her clit, entering her and played with her inner spots. She was sluicing in pre-cum. She uttered the softest of OH's................................... as his hand flicked away.

Francis: How do you enjoy making love? What do you love most about sex? Do you have a favourite? Is there anything off limits?

Belle: I want to get lost. I don't want to talk. Why don't you find out and experiment and NO.

She flicked off her pumps giving him the extra benefit of height.

Francis ran his hands through her hair and checked out her soft face. Her eyes were closed and would not re-open until they both came some 30 minutes into the future.

He kissed her delicately on her lips and she responded by opening her mouth encouraging his tongue to enter.

His hands travelled slowly over her torso stopping occasionally around her sensitive areas to play. He nibbled her neck and kissed ever so softly letting his lips slide down her body.

She stayed erect, blissfully taking in all the attention her body was receiving. Saying nothing and eyes closed. Her hands gently caressed Francis hands, face or body every time he did something that pleased her, welcoming his attention.

He undressed and walked behind her continuing his soft touching, gentle kisses, blowing on her neck and sliding lips. She shivered with pleasure.

His hands circled her body from behind pulling her body towards his and having his cock firmly against her rear. She responded by dropping her right hand and ever so gently squeezing his cock, allowing it to grow in her hand.

His left hand was firmly entrenched between her legs. She was now receiving shudders down her legs, but she did not succumb. Those fingers were working their way deeper into her pussy and were playing with her g spot.

She turned up the heat by placing his cock between her legs and allowing all her juices to flow steadily over his now impressive member. Long fingers does equal long cock in this case she thought. It was time to see how he loved women. She allowed his cock to touch her rose bud ever so softly, trying to ascertain his intentions. His pre-cum was now flowing on her hand and she could sense that cock wanted a home and fast. She rubbed the cock around the back of her pussy, increasing the fluids and lubrication and then placed it back to where was her most accessible hole. What would he do now? She remembered Garry and his group and how they played with her arse and the pleasures she had when she was doubled teamed with Stephen. She pushed back.