All Comments on 'Reprogramming Rob'

by HarryHollander

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I loved it. Please do more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This was mis labeled.

This for all intent and purpose a rape story, where your main character is assaulted for enjoying a fetish site. There is no MC aspect until the end at which point the story is over. All and all well written story about a topic I don't like to read. It should have been put in non consent/reluctance. It would have been a better fit.

DaddysGoldenGirlDaddysGoldenGirlabout 9 years ago
Excellent.

I loved it. Well written and sexy, thank you.

I'd love to read more of your work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Great story. Thought the intro to the story was a bit long with some irrelevant dialogue but once you got to the heart of the story it was good. Hope you write more.

ColleenDColleenDabout 9 years ago
I disagree that it was mislabelled - I loved it

Only one typo jumped out at me. I work as an editor sometimes so I pick these things up immediately. For a first submission that is excellent. I hate when writers are not diligent about their grammar and spelling. Well done, keep up the good work. My pussy is tingling and I'm about to read the second chapter.

My favourite section is Mind Control and I think your story to be appropriately situated under this heading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
GaG!!!

Harry my man. You fucked this one up didn't you? ...

Lord *facepalm* it sucked.

Yes you are good (as they say) but your story sucks balls my man.

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinabout 9 years ago
Nice Job!

This story definitely wasn't mislabeled, and it's pretty well-written! Looking forward to reading more.

thekeenreaderthekeenreaderover 8 years ago
Love it

Brilliant opening, hope there is more to come

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pointless Endeavour

All that work to lay the groundwork for a great story, only to end / abandon it once that foundation has been established... What an utter waste of everyone's time...

NoJoNoJoover 7 years ago
Love the style and buildup

Right up my alley, smart, sexy and witty -- you'll find that maybe Literotica isn't the best place for this style of writing :)

I'm not sure if you can make it into a novel though.

Really enjoyed it!

PS Read 'The Hive' for my take on this whole thing from an older man's POV lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Slightly dissapointed

I didn't dislike the story completely. I just thought that it would've been better had rob succeed in not being seduced. The whole time I was like fuck yeah rob, you show her that you're smarter. Then instead of imaginative twist, you decided to go with blowjob of doom.

AdrianorcAdrianorcalmost 2 years ago

the story was very good, don't mind the boring ones above.

You could have just explored further and part that she reprograms him, put hypnosis, etc.

But overall it's very good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous