Republic of Femina Island Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The nurse then began to insert the probe into my dad's anus.

"Aaaah." my father said. The nurse didn't go easy on him, she didn't push the probe little by little, no, she pushed it straight in without thinking of the pain it could inflict on him.

"Shut up!" said the nurse

She had pushed most of the probe into his anus. She then turned back to the box and turned a button. We immediately hear my father moaning.

I remembered the documentary I had seen on TV. The most common method of semen collection is by electro-ejaculation whereby a probe that contains an electric current is inserted int the bull's anus and small electrical impulses stimulate the bull to erection. They said this method of semen collection was developed after observations of what happened when a death row prisoner was electrocuted in the electric chair! And, indeed, my father began to have an erection.

The nurse then took his cock in her hand and pulled it back to put it at right angle, which made him moan even more. She took a glass and placed it under the head of his cock.

"Aaah, aaaah." keep doing my dad. It wasn't really moans of pleasure. Even if they were of low intensity, he was still receiving electric shock in his anus.

"You'll have to get used to it," says the doctor to the nurse, "they all moan and always."

At that moment, we heard a loud grunt from my dad, announcing the pumping out of his seed into the glass held by the nurse.

Once the last drop of semen had fallen into the glass, the nurse turned back to the box and turned the knob again. I thought she was going to remove the probe from my dad's ass, but she was more concerned with his cum. She indeed took the glass in which the semen was and poured it into a small test tube on which she stuck a label and wrote something. She then went to place the test tube in a small refrigerator that was in the room. It was only after doing all this that she removed the probe from his anus. It seemed like she had taken her time on purpose to keep my dad in this humiliating position for as long as possible.

"Well," said the doctor, "now we have to do the evaluation of this male in order to classify him in the new category established by the government. He will be the first in this center."

"For this one, it's not very difficult to determine," said the nurse smiling, "why is he the first? Outside there are already many males who are classified and are branded with their number!"

"His very ass would almost be enough on its own to place him in the category of gorilla" said the doctor, handing the nurse a file, "he is the first because we got only yesterday the instruction from the Labor Department on how to proceed. Our center is a small one and not a priority one. Look the classification file, we have to note the hairiness for each body part mentioned. As he is on all fours, we will be able to fill this part of the body," she said showing his ass, "please note in his file, buttocks very hairy, ass crack very hairy, balls very hairy, legs hairy, back hairs above the buttock and few hairs on the shoulder," then she said to dad, "get off the table, face me and put your hands behind your head!"

He got off from the table and faced us, his hands behind his head. His cock was not completely erect but it was swollen. As he faced us, he looked at me for few seconds and his face flushed, then he looked away.

"Hairy pits, very hairy torso and belly, very hairy pubis, hairs on the penis. Classification: D! We already knew it," said the doctor to the nurse, "I don't know where he will be sent this one but given his musculature and the fact that he is classified as a gorilla, he is a good candidate to work in the fields!"

"I saw on the news that there were large farms that had been built where a hundred or even three hundred males could work. They showed the dormitory of a farm where there were already only gorilla males. It is certain that for many of them, this must change them from their comfort that they had before." says the nurse.

I didn't understand what they were saying. Why this classification? Why this classification by hairs? From what they were saying, I had the impression that men were treated differently based on their hairiness, with the hairiest being treated worse. They compared my father to a gorilla! Why were they talking about going to work in the fields for the hairiest among us? Were we not going to join my mother? I was scared. Fear in the immediate future, of having this probe in my anus, fear of the future of what was going to happen after, the following days, weeks and months. If I had known, I would not have followed my parents and I know that neither my father nor my mother would have come here either.

"Yes, I saw the news too," said the doctor, "it is clever to have built for the largest farm, several dormitory cages near the different fields in which the males will work. They are, like that, very close to their place of work and this avoids comings and goings between a central cage and the most distant fields."

"Yes, the males who thought they would be able to scrounge up time like that doing nothing by going to the fields or returning to their cage, will be at their expense! They will work full time!"

"It is certain, the cattle prods of their overseers are never far away and they do not seem to be as sweet as our guards here present. I don't think they hesitate long before using them on the males who are not obedient enough!" said the doctor with a smile, looking at the guards present in the room.

"Me, gentle with these animals?" shouted a guard, "if there is one who tries to play smart with me, I can tell you that he will feel my cattle prod on his body! I can assure you that after that, they are as gentle as lambs." she said laughing.

"I don't doubt it for a second." replied the doctor

Cages, they were talking about cages in which males lived! Cages and cattle prod, was this my future?

"That's good, now write down his number with the marker on his left buttock." said the doctor.

The nurse took a felt-tip pen, told dad to turn around. She wrote a number on his left buttock.

"From now, your new name is D78790125, it is your official name. Now get back in line at the end and do it quickly!"

My father was stunned. He moved still with his arms behind his head and glanced at me as he walked past me.

It was then the turn of the man in front of me to pass into the hands of the doctor and the nurse. The process was the same. The only difference is that he was classified B because he was less hairy than my father.

My stress went up a notch when the nurse told me to move on! It was my turn!

I had to face the other men. It was then that I noticed there were three other men who had joined the line. What shocked me right away was that each of them was wearing an iron collar around their neck. I immediately notice one of them especially. One thing I believe the straight people didn't understand was how easy for us, gays, was to recognize another gay. He was handsome. We all spotted each other right away.

I had the same medical examination, the same questions and in particular the one on the number of times I usually had sex per week.

"I never had sex, Mistress."

"We have a virgin! So, how many times do you masturbate per week?"

"5 to 6 times, Mistress." I could feel the blood rushing to my face as I flushed with embarrassment.

"In other words, every day! This is not surprising given his age." said the doctor to the nurse.

The moment I dreaded arrived then.

"Get on the table, on all fours!"

I obeyed. What a shame! I knew the other men saw my ass, my ass crack, my cock dangling between my legs. And the worst part was that my cock once again betrayed me because I was starting to get a hard-on!

"He is erect even before having the probe in his ass, I feel that it will be fast!"

Being gay, but being virgin, I fantasized about being fucked. I put pens in my ass but nothing more. I would have liked to buy a dildo but I was scared that my dad or mom finds it in my bedroom, so I never dared to buy one. I have to admit I was stressed because the probe was so large, but I was also excited too.

As with the man before me, the nurse did not clean the probe. I saw when I climbed on the table, that there were brown stains on the probe. The hygiene, it seems, is not for us men.

The nurse took the probe and then I felt pain in my ass.

"Oouff" As for the other two before me, she inserted the probe without taking precautions. It was too big. Fuck, it was hurting so much! My cock which was hard before the introduction of the probe into my anus, lost its erection due to the pain. I heard the nurse turning the knob, but nothing happened. She tried several times, but still nothing happened.

"There is a problem, the current is no longer flowing!" said the nurse

"It is not the first time it breaks down," replied the doctor, "we'll have to use the old method. Get off the table, face the other males, hands behind your head!"

She then went to a closet and took out a tripod on which was fixed horizontally a tube of about 20 centimeters (8 inches). I recognized what this object was. It was a sex toy in which you could introduce your penis and fuck.

She fixed the tripod on the ground with the fixing that were already on the ground. I could not believe my eyes. I understood what I was going to be ordered to do. I had in front of me the other men who were looking at me including my father. My cock stared to swell again.

"I see that you already understood what to do, that's good," said the doctor looking at my cock that was pointing upwards again, "come closer to the tripod!"

She then took my cock and lowered it to put it at right angle to my stomach and the sex toy.

"Put your cock in the tube and jerk off until you cum. You will only withdraw your cock when you have emptied all your semen into the tube. Go ahead now and look straight ahead!"

I then introduced my erect cock into the sex toy and then I began to move back and forth with my kidneys. The sensation was nice, but damn I was so ashamed! I was jerking off with a sex toy in front of everyone, in front of my father who was watching me. I wish he hadn't looked at me, and at the time, and long after, I resented him. However, if I want to be honest, I watched until the end when he got milked. The curiosity was too strong. It must have been the same for him, but the difference is that he was my father and he should have made an effort for me. It may not have been fair, but I was starting to resent him for this whole situation.

With my hands behind my head, my pits were exposed. By fucking the sex toy, I felt I was exhaling a strong smell of perspiration. My last shower was two days ago, and the night spent in our cell in the sweltering heat hadn't helped matters. It was not the water thrown on me with the fire hose this morning that had reduced the smell of sweat that stuck to my skin as no soap had been given to us. I saw then the nurse and the doctor stepping back and walking away from me.

"What the hell, what a stench!" said the nurse.

"It's nothing compared to the others who have been there for several days. Go to their cell, I don't see you staying there for 10 seconds! It's their male smell, you'll have to get used to it. They stink! Their pits reek, and their crotch you can't imagine! For those who are uncut, the smell of their penis is sickening!"

"Even outside, I can't stand the smell of males. Two weeks ago, I was at the grocery store. A male was next to me and he reached up to pick up a box of corn flakes from a shelf. The stench of his pits then exhaled. I yelled at him and couldn't stop myself from whipping him."

"Do you go shopping with a riding crop?"

"Yes, I always have a small one with me when I go out, precisely to keep the males away from me."

"What was the male's reaction?"

"He was scared of course and bowed down asking my forgiveness. He was alone without a Mistress. I was furious! I continued to whip him on the back and his ass. A store employee then arrived and asked me if the male assaulted me. I explained to him what had happened. She told me she was sorry and that the male had not respected the rules which oblige a male to wait and move away when a woman takes a product from a shelf. She called the store security."

'They gave the male a beating, I hope!" said the doctor.

"No, they put a collar around his neck with a chain at the end, chains on his ankles, handcuffed his hands behind his back and then handed him over the police who had been called. The police officers asked me if I could come with them to give my statement, but I was too tired and just wanted to go home and draw a hot bath. I asked them if I could drop by two days later as I would be very busy the following day. They said that it was not a problem and that they would keep the male in a cage until then."

This conversation only reinforced my shame. The position in which I was, that is to say moving back and forth with my cock in the sex toy with my hands behind my head, added to my humiliation. In addition, after a few moments, I saw the man, who was right in front of me and who was going to be the next to pass after me, beginning to have an erection. This scene excited him!

But while I was fucking the sex toy, I was listening to their conversation and I was bewildered and appalled by everything I heard. This conversation gave a glimpse of the life of men in this country, and I had the impression that they were treated more like slaves, animals, than like human being! This man she was talking about, had, as a crime, only lifted one arm to take corn flakes, and since he was naked, he must have smelled the sweat of the day (or maybe even several days, since the showers here with soap are rare or even non-existent for us men, it may be the same thing outside). Because his pits smelled bad and a woman had been embarrassed by it, he was beaten, handcuffed, chained and arrested by the police. Besides, he was going to stay in cage for two days just because a woman was too tired! It didn't matter to anyone that the man would stay locked up for two days for this reason! Poor man! I felt compassion for him.

"And you went there two days later?" the doctor asked.

"Yes, I gave my statement."

"What punishment was inflicted on the male?"

"Thirty beatings on the ass inflicted on the neighborhood gibbet, suspended by the feet. He lost his job in a law firm in which he worked. I think he was storing the archives there, and he was sent to a farm, as a new job!"

"Having his disgusting armpits under a woman's nose will have cost him dearly. Was he a category D male for being sent to a farm?"

"No, C. Apparently on the farms there are all the groups represented, but it is especially true for the C and D categories."

At that moment, I felt that I was going to cum. I sped up my stroking until I unloaded my cum into the sex toy. And yes, for those who would like to know, when I released my semen, I could not help expressing myself loudly "aaaahh!"

"Get down!" ordered the nurse.

I got down with the cock still erect. The nurse unhooked the sex toy from the tripod and poured my cum into a test tube.

"Let's now move on to the classification of this male, "said the doctor.

The nurse took my file and wrote down what the doctor dictated to her.

"Hairy chest, slightly hairy belly, hairy pubis, hairy balls, hairy legs. Turn around!" she ordered me, "no back hairs except on the lower back, buttocks hairy. Lean forward and spread your ass!"

Would it never end! Hadn't they humiliated me enough?

I did what the doctor ordered. By spreading my ass-cheeks with my hands, I exposed my rosebud to everyone's graze.

"Ass crack hairy, crotch hairy. This male is 18 years old and I already class him in the C category. Without a doubt, given his current hairiness and the one of his genitor, he will very soon pass into the D category. It is a baby gorilla! Please note his number which will be temporary until the letter D is added to it one day, it is the number: C78790127."

"Go to the end of the file!"

Passing by the other men, I saw that several got hard-on, including my father. For that, too, I resented him. I didn't blame the others, but once again for him that was different. The fact of seeing me jerking off like that in the sex toy had excited him! I passed next to the gay I had noticed, but what I haven't noticed up to now was that he had chains on his feet and a cage on his cock! When I got behind the last man, what I saw shocked me!

To be continued

12