All Comments on 'Rescuing a Snow Angel Ep. 05'

by dmallord

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Piease continue, one of the best tales on here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Actually this has been a very good story with all the action and the twins to go with it, but as you say all good things eventually have both a good ending and an end. Perhaps it is time for you to move on to another adventure with new characters. Keep up with the excellent stories ass I read each one as I find them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great series. I especially enjoyed the storyline which had enough body to it carry itself even if the sex was removed.

I put enjoyed the story and would love to see it continue. This being said, if you don't continue I think if you're able to write an epilogue at least to wrap things up with the twins (and maybe Sally if you were planning anything there) it around be great.

Once again,

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Keep going please

I am really enjoying your story so please don’t end it there

devildog0302devildog0302about 3 years ago
Keep going...

It’s a winner!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story please continue

arrowglassarrowglassabout 3 years ago
Good story!

Please continue!!!!

dmallorddmallordabout 3 years agoAuthor
Readers favor The Tale to Continue!

Thank each one of you for your encouragement to continue the story. As one commenter noted, the story line could stand alone even without the sex scenes - that I find very flattering to my ego! Could I be a 'writer' actually?

So ... I will keep the story line open. It make take a bit of time to figure out the direction it will follow. But as someone noted, there are several subplots available to flush out. One of the most interesting is where the new reveal of Gabby's secret, being kept from Jim, will take the characters as Rescuing a Snow Angel further unfolds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I thought it was a 4-41/2 but the ending was so crappy! he is a lost soul and you lost that part of your story. Leaving it that way was not well thought out. A possible life with love, baby and the unfinished feelings for Sally. You need to finish this story. i would say at least 3 more chapters. get to it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdmallord@dmallord
I followed the 'orphan to soldier' path that many others have. Found myself embroiled in the Vietnam mess - on the wrong side of the POW trauma. I lost some fingers and damaged a hand over there. Coming home to an unwelcoming nation, I stayed low and out of sight - still avoid...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories