All Comments on 'Rescuing Dianne'

by Grey Eagle 286

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Change of person was distracting

About 3/4 of the way through it switched from first person to third person. I also expected some sort of event at the end, but it just sort of stopped.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
wagon tongue

Except for the change previously mentioned, it was very good reading. I am really looking forward to the rest of the adventure.

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 18 years ago
good

well done nice story

MetzovMetzovalmost 18 years ago
They aren't going to like this one

I'm speaking of the crowd (both of them) that think pimping your wife out makes her love you more.

Kanga40Kanga40almost 18 years ago
Fancy that!

A realistic result of a guy trying to pimp out his wife.

Told well enough, but that change in person is a real howler. Stick with one POV unless you really need to change, and then clearly signal it so readers aren't confused by it.

HHubbyHHubbyalmost 18 years ago
pretty good

Good story but as other people have said once the point of view changed to the 3rd person it lost it really. I think decide on whose point of view you will be telling the story from & stick to it otherwise the reader feels like they have missed a page somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
me/he?

Nice beginning to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Missing pieces

This story started well enough and then fizzled. The ‘other man’ who rescues Dianne is using her on the same level as her husband, it’s just more personal with him. What is his motivation? Love? Lust? Unknown. Dianne’s motivation is to escape. She married a man sight unseen and then escapes with a man who for all we know may be the Boston Strangler.

There are two major elements that are missing in this story: character development and an ending. If you want to know how good, a story with a similar plotline can be then read “Winning Denver” by E.Z.Riter.

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
a moving story

Except He doesnt make her have sex like her husband do and did the way the man treats her like a woman should be treated with love and understanding the kind she should be given .

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
great start to a story

And this time it looks like there could be a finish ROFL

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A bit inane but you have to start somewhere.

*** .

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
About

Just about as silly as you would expect from this guy.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Serendipity. Where do you find such abused gorgeous women? (Cinderelly?)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous