Resistance: Chimeran Allies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The creature growled, its muscles bulging as it planted its arms around the opening, beginning to lift the pod up. It got it up to its knees, pausing and repositioning its arms, placing them underneath the pod.

The Titan lifted it up to its chest, pausing again and placing its shoulder against the underside of the pod. It stayed their for a few seconds, but then it suddenly roared, shoving the pod with all her might.

The pod went vertical, but the Titan kept going, pushing the pod back until it slammed against one of the buildings next to it, leaving it leaning against it. It stepped back and appraised its work, nodding, then going back to pick up its weapon.

The Titan stepped off to the side, looking at the tanks and the humans, gesturing for them to move.

The Stalker took the initiative first, walking forward, the humans and Hybrids parting to let it pass.

The American soldiers were looking at each other, unsure of what to do, X-Ray 1 again stepping forward, taking charge of the situation. "Let's get that armor moving!"