All Comments on 'Resort - Scenario A: Pt. 1'

by Powerplay01

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SummerCrushSummerCrushalmost 3 years ago

Very HOT! Great handling of Tanya and Dan’s repartee as counterpoint to their sex. Although I would like to have heard more from Tanya about all the right spots, positions, and feelings she enjoyed and could only experience from Dan. And while that makes for some fun fiction, attitude and skill can get men of any size even farther. All in all, I liked it a lot better than Resort Ch. 01 - The Setup.

12356416514a12356416514aalmost 3 years ago

Was really hoping that Tanya would come out on top. But i guess it wouldn't be a cuckold story then.

Powerplay01Powerplay01almost 3 years agoAuthor

@12356416514a all in good time, my friend. I tried posting an explainer for how my Scenario stories are going to work, but the moderators said to post it to the forum. Frustrating but what can you do.

Anyway, stay tuned!

Powerplay01Powerplay01almost 3 years agoAuthor

@summercrush, thank you for the encouragement. Was a little disappointed in the rating but I’m glad someone is enjoying what I’m trying to do. Appreciate the insight as well. Will certainly try to add that in. We’re far from done with Tanya, Dan, and their significant others

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So so tedious...OMG this is crap.

Powerplay01Powerplay01almost 3 years agoAuthor

@anon, still early in my writing efforts. Eager for any advice/criticism I can get. Thanks in advance!

SummerCrushSummerCrushalmost 3 years ago

Your writing and plotting is too good not to be over a 4 rating (I gave you a top rating, which I don’t give lightly). I imagine some feminists and probably some guys were just offended by the theme and size issue, dragging your rating down.

12356416514a12356416514aalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for the reply and don't let the comments get to you or influence you to much lol. Also I wouldn't worry too much about the ratings either. Her on literotica there are many people who give all cuckold related stories 1 star without even reading it just because they hate this genre.

Looking forward to the next part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPowerplay01@Powerplay01
Friends, My interests, as presented in the scenario stories, are based on the concept of power shifts--in all their forms--and how they carry with them a perverse pleasure. Some people like seeing themselves in the dominant role, others in the subservient. Others like to see ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES