Resort - Scenario A: Pt. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like looking at my tits." She said. It was all she had left. With her body spasming her breasts jiggled invitingly. She grabbed them, held them up so Dan had the best view possible.

He leaned into her, pushing her knees toward her face and forcing a sharp moan out of her. "Not as much as I like seeing you about to cum."

He quickened his pace. Tanya's wetness lubricated his dick, making him slide in and out of her with ease. Moisture dripped out of her pussy and rolled down her ass. She had never been this wet before. Not with Freddy or her previous boyfriends, not even the few one night stands she had had. Nothing came close to this.

"You think Penny will like my tits?"

"She's going to love them." Dan grunted. He moved his hands to her waist and shifted his knees. He was going to really start fucking her, she knew. This had all been playing around. An appetizer. She needed to think fast.

"I can't wait to see her suck on them."

Dan laughed. "She might actually."

"Right before she goes down on me."

"I'd like to see that."

"Help me dominate her then. We can fuck her together."

Dan started fucking her faster, pumping in and out of her. Tanya's moans grew louder until they were too intense to contain.

"Oh fuck, Dan."

She was so close. Then, he pulled out. Holding himself up with one hand while the other took hold of his dick and dangled it just outside Tanya's pussy. "You want this back in you?"

Tanya writhed against the bed, fighting against her desires. Of course she wanted it back in.

Dan slapped his dick against her clit, eliciting a sharp yelp. "You want this big dick back in that tight pussy?"

Again, Tanya fought to restrain herself. "Not as bad as you."

Dan slapped his dick against her clit for a second time, drawing another sharp cry from her. "Penny's going to be coming back soon. I can always stick it in her."

"I'm sure she'll love it."

Another slap. Another cry.

"You want to keep fucking me," Tanya said, gritting her teeth, desperately trying to win this battle of wills.

Slap.

"You ready to submit?" Dan asked before slapping it against her again.

Tanya's pussy felt like it was on fire. She wanted his dick so badly. If she looked down she imagined her pussy would be vibrating. "Fuck me and find out."

Dan placed his dick at her entrance and swirled the head around, massaging her folds. Tanya blew a hard breath through her teeth. A strand of hair that had fallen in front of her face flew into the air. "Say it." Dan said.

"Fuck me and find out," Tanya repeated.

Dan pushed the tip of his dick into her then pulled it out and up, flicking her clit. Tanya's body shook hard, forcing a soft grunt out of her.

"Say it."

Frustrated, Tanya growled, "Tell you what?"

Dan put his mouth next to her ear and breathed, "Tell me you want this big, fact dick back in your pussy."

Breathing heavy Tanya said, "I want your dick back in me."

Again Dan pushed the tip of his dick inside her before stopping and swirling it around. Tanya pushed her body against his, trying to force his dick back into her. But he stopped her with a hand on her stomach, forcing her down and earning a frustrated sigh. "Say it."

"Oh god, I want your big dick back inside me."

"Why?"

Gritting her teeth, Tanya tried pushing her pussy against him again, hoping to take some of the power back by fucking herself on his massive cock. But again, Dan overpowered her. Pushed her back to the bed. "No cheating. Now, why do you want this big dick back inside of you?"

Tanya could feel herself losing it. All the willpower, all the pride. It was slipping away in buckets. "Because I want to fuck it. Don't you want me to fuck it?" She whined, hoping it would turn him on and turn the tables though with every passing second the control she had fought so hard far seemed to be slipping away.

"Soon." Dan put his dick back inside her, then, with both hands free, slid one around Tanya's slim waist and placed the other on her shoulder, making it clear what he intended to do as soon as she said what he wanted her to say. "But first you've got to say it."

As if in acceptance of what was about to happen to her, Tanya wrapped her hands around his neck and pulled herself close to him. "I want you to fuck me with your massive dick."

He pushed it a little deeper inside her then stopped. "More than you've ever wanted Fred to fuck you?"

She wanted to be shocked by this, but she knew this was coming. Expected it, even. What she didn't expect was how much it would turn her on. "Yes," she growled.

"Tell me."

She wrapped her whole body around him, arms, legs. His dick slid deeper into her but this time he didn't fight to stop it. "I want you to fuck my brains out until I cum like a little whore."

He slid the rest of himself inside her and the friction nearly sent her over the edge. Her body tightened as he pumped once, twice, a third time. Somewhere in her lust-addled mind she wondered why he was going so slow, but as he moved his hands so they were both gripping her waist, she realized why. He had been using her juices to lubricate his dick. And now that she was sopping, the time had come.

The first thrust caused her to throw her hands against the bed and grip the sheets. By the time he had hit his stride she knew that holding onto anything was foolish. She felt the pleasure building from her groin out. Everything shook, everything tingled. She stared up at him, this powerful, arrogant man proving his arrogance was justified. This was it.

"Oh fuck," she whined. And it came in an instant. Wave after wave of pleasure crashed against her as Dan pounded away relentlessly, each thrust shaking her, causing her moans to undulate. She was a rag doll in his hands, moaning uncontrollably. Before long she was holding herself against his body, babbling against chest.

"Oh my god, so fucking good. So fucking good."

Dropping her to the bed, he pulled out of her and brought his dick up toward her face.

"You see that?" he asked.

"Yes," she whined, orgasmic ripples still going through her body.

"What is it?"

"My cum."

"You ever cum that much before?"

"No."

"What are you going to do about it?"

"Suck it off.," she said, her voice still a throaty whine.

"How?"

She paused for a second. She knew what he was asking and what it would mean to say it. Dan getting his way. Dan getting yet another thing to brag about. Just like his money and his wife, he'd be able to say how thoroughly he had dominated her. Question was, after a fucking like that, would she care?

"On my knees."

Without speaking, he pushed himself off the bed and stood next to it, his dick glistening in the moonlight. "You ready to know your place?" She nodded silently and, never taking her eyes off this man she thought she could master, but couldn't, slid off the bed and onto her knees.

"There." His dick swayed from side to side in front of her, brushing against her face. "That's better."

She laughed a little to herself. Looking at it now-really looking at it-she marveled at how she had been able to fit as much of it into her mouth-not to mention her pussy-as she had. It almost made her proud; sexy that this type of man had chosen her. She could feel a wetness returning to between her legs.

"Go ahead," he said, urging her on. "Take it."

She placed her hand around him and began stroking it slowly, watching as his skin stretched and shrunk with every pull. She had been kidding herself before. It was a perfect dick, as evidenced by all her cum on it. Without thinking she whispered to herself. "Fuck."

"Like it that much, huh?"

She looked up at him and nodded silently. A wry smile on her lips.

"Show me how much you like it."

She positioned herself in front of him, opened her mouth, and let it slip in. Again she moaned around it, even louder this time.

"Fuck, that's it," he moaned, placing his hand on her head. "Remember when you said you weren't going to get on your knees? Whatever happened to that."

She didn't care. She'd been lying to herself before. After that fucking she knew the truth. She responded by moaning around his dick and shrugging.

Dan laughed. "Gave up on it that easily, huh." She nodded gleefully. "Yeah. All it took was a real man's dick and out went all that bullshit. That's what I thought." With one hand he held her head in place and thrust into her three quick times to punctuate his point. She gagged with each thrust.

"GAAAAKKKKKK! GAAAAAAKKKK! GAAAAAK!"

She slipped him out of her mouth and for a second he thought she'd tell him off. "You're such a dick," she said, smiling. She brought her hand up to catch a stream of drool that had fallen out of her mouth and placed it on her tongue.

"Don't want to waste any?"

"Uh uh," she said, shaking her head, her tongue still out. She brought her lips to the base of his dick and began kissing it sensually, almost lovingly, moving from one end to the other.

"You really like it, huh."

"I want to suck it all night."

"I knew you'd be singing a different tune after getting it inside you."

She shrugged. She couldn't deny it. She was acting like a total cock-crazed slut and she didn't care.

"How do you think Freddy's doing with Pen?" he asked.

"Who gives a fuck."

"Thought you were worried about him and wanted to get together to make sure everything was still good between you two."

In truth she hadn't really thought about Freddy since she first got her lips around Dan's dick. Once it was inside her, forget it. She didn't want to admit it, but the thought that this might only be a once a year type thing, or worse, a once in a lifetime type thing, saddened her. "All I care about is this dick."

"Thought so. Put it back in."

She gladly swallowed him again. Accepting his hand on her head, she held her hands up to show she wasn't going to interfere.

"Good girl."

Again Dan assaulted her throat, causing her to gag in ways Tanya had only ever seen in porns. Her eyes watered. She felt tears stream down her face, but she never took her eyes off him. Watching him work was part of the thrill. His ab muscles glistening above her. She placed her hands on them and let her fingers fall into the deep indentations between them. Another moan escaped her lips but she was well beyond trying to hide it.

"You want this cum?" He asked.

Tanya grunted in affirmation and nodded her head. Hoping to coax him on, she opened her eyes wide and fluttered them at him.

"Fuck, I knew you'd looked sexy taking this dick."

Butterflies erupted in Tanya's chest. She couldn't believe it, but she could feel herself falling for him at this moment.

"Ready?"

She nodded again.

Before removing himself from her mouth, Dan whipped out his phone and snapped a picture. Tanya could only imagine what she looked like. Makeup streaking, face flushed, but without a doubt madly infatuated by this man she was sucking off. Still holding the phone, Dan slipped his dick out of her mouth and started jacking himself off. Soon, stream after stream plastered Tanya's face. As soon as the first spurt hit she gasped and closed her eyes as if enjoying a warm, relaxing shower.

"Open them," Dan demanded.

Tanya immediately opened her eyes, her mouth, anything he wanted. Cum landed between her eyes, on her tongue, some had even dripped down between her tits. Without waiting for instruction she pushed out her chest and pushed her tits together so they caught all the excess cum. When he finished, she brought her finger between her big tits to scoop up a glob, and placed it on her tongue.

"Fuck yeah. You ever gobble up Fred's cum like that."

Her finger still in her mouth, a mischievous look on her face, she shook her head, no. "Mm mh."

"Didn't think so."

End