All Comments on 'Respect Your Elders'

by NineIsFine67

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
OpusrocksOpusrocksover 2 years ago

Great story, I love black cock too.

curious2cu2curious2cu2over 2 years ago

I loved your story! It made for a great start to my day. Though I may be thinking about large cocks and sex! Thanks!

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you curious, it really is nice of you to tell me that and I am so happy you did enjoy it. Never stop dreaming about large cocks!

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks Opus!! Aren’t BBCs awesome!?! I hope the story only makes you appreciate them more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant story. It was really descriptive and extremely hot reading. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story!! Now I have to find me a BBC

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When is the next chapter cumming

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 2 years agoAuthor

Hi everyone, first I want to thank those who voted for the story giving me my best first day score. It may not be a big thing to some writers (because they know they are good) but getting a 4.8 is truly humbling and mind blowing to a novice writer like me. I have never had a story do this well. I realize it’s going to be impossible to maintain and even harder to move higher but thank you for enjoying my story to give it this score. I do want you to know if you have a suggestion for a story feel free to leave it in the comments or write to me using the link on this site. I prefer to write about interracial sex and BBC. This story came from a friend’s suggestion to write two stories about interracial sex between a young man and older man (nothing illegal or too bizarre), in one story the older man is black and the other he is white. I am wrapping up the second story. Be on the lookout for “Teacher’s Pet” in where a 54 year old college professor experiences his first interracial encounter with a star basketball player (and his 12” black cock!). It will be out in a few more days!’

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 2 years agoAuthor

To whoever wrote the comment anonymously, I really appreciate that. I really tried to use some details you all would enjoy! So happy you liked it!

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous, BBC is not hard to find they are everywhere. What’s tricky is finding the one who will let you do the things you want to do to him!!!

Baker16340Baker16340over 2 years ago

Had me hard and dripping, great story!

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 2 years agoAuthor

Baker, thats wonderful that the story had you pre-cumming...I would love for you to jerk off if you read it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is really fantastic - great main characters (who they are, their backgrounds, and how they contrast with each other), lots of great detail, real INTENSITY in the sex, and long enough to let the reader enjoy a nice long stroke. Just as Sarge holds off, so can we, as he enjoys his new buddy and builds us to his climax. Really super stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In college, I’d had a few lovers. I’m bisexual and physically attracted to girls and I’m also sexually turned on by dick. My male experiences were just sexual , no physical attraction, just horny m2m sex. My 2nd black male lover kissed me while fucking me. Like in this story it was electrifying. After he came, he surprised me by snuggling up and continuing to kiss me. I fell for him and we were lovers for 2+ years.

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much for those words Anonymous!!! I absolutely write my stories in hopes the reader will stroke to the story. I try to give you a good set/up (foreplay), a mix of some good action and a strong final payoff. I think the heat between these two characters was some of the best I was able to write about. Look for my “sequel” called “Teacher’s Pet” in which I switch the roles and have a young black man seduce and older white man. Hopefully with the same results!

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 2 years agoAuthor

If you have read my others stories, I usually don’t take them on an emotional level, just pure sex. I wanted to throw in a small amount in this story to punctuate the attraction. I hope it was still exciting.

HomolustHomolustover 2 years ago

Wonderful story. I loved the gradual build up to the eventual sexual encounter. Like some of the other comments I felt myself becoming wet with a nice dribble of Precum and a lovely warm throbbing in my cock. I was making a conscience effort not to masturbate but when the black man bangs on the door of the young white guy and what ensues I just couldn’t resist stroking myself to a wonderfully powerful climax! Fantastic story and looking forward to reading Teachers Pet, thankyou for my orgasm, I’m sure you will be responsible for my continued masturbating to your stories.

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 2 years agoAuthor

So happy the story was responsible for a good orgasm!!! I hope my other stories are just as enjoyable!!!

sparta13sparta13over 2 years ago

damn dude, this story is hot as hell. had to read it over the course of a few orgasams because i kept cumming. i would love to get taken by a strong black stud like sarge! hope theres a sequel!

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 2 years agoAuthor

Wow sparta! Multiple orgasms?! Thats a high honor! I'm so glad to hear my story caused you to cum a few times! There is sort of a sequel, if you read "Teacher's Pet" by me, I switched the age difference and wrote a story about a younger black man fucking an older white man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow!!! This story is AMAZING!!! I was so hard and jacking off while reading it I had to stop myself from cumming as I'm hoping for some fun later! I have had black cock and it is fabulous! I would love to have more. You're a great writer and please keep writing stories like these. I love reading about a straight guy being turned as that is what happened to me. Thanks for making me extremely horny right now!!!!

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 2 years agoAuthor

Badboy1616, so glad you enjoyed the story and please next time go ahead and cum… you might enjoy the story even more!!

firsttimesoonfirsttimesoonabout 2 years ago

I’m so hard after reading this , I’ve got precum dripping and I want to meet Sarge,!

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67about 2 years agoAuthor

I’m so glad you enjoyed the story that much firsttimesoon!!! You should go ahead and strike to the story to see if you REALLY liked it. 😀

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyover 1 year ago

Loved this story.I have been so hard reading this and my pre cum has been flowing.I need someone like Sarge

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks algolfcrazy, so glad you enjoyed it!! So here is some big news, the sequel will be done and posted soon. Keep an eye out for it!!

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

One of the hottest and well written stories I've read from start to finish! First to be pursued and then letting things happen! When I read stories like this, I tend to put myself in that situation in my head. What would I do if someone like Sarge told ME these things ! ? Answer: I would nervous and a little scared, but I would LOVE to be pursued by such a forward man like Sarge who wanted ME to be his lover!

What got me so aroused at first is what you wrote is that Sarge told him openly about his attraction to younger white men! Sarge disclosed that after his marriage ended, he moved to these apartments and met a resident here. They became lovers until the man moved away. Sarge said it was hard to find a male lover.

"Then I saw you..." Sarge stood in front of me and began to touch his crotch. He rubbed himself as he said, "When I first laid eyes on you, I knew you were exactly my type. "You see Brad. Like anyone else, I have an attraction for a "type". My type happens to be...men. Younger men. Younger white men...like you." His words floored me. I couldn't move, I couldn't speak. Inside, I was screaming excitement. My outward appearance probably resonated shock." A big black man telling ME this, while rubbing his crotch in front of me, I'D be surprised !!!

Incredibly HOT story!

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Michaelfantasies, I am so happy that you enjoyed the story. I appreciate you sharing what turned you on so much!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Mmmm.......had one BBC when I was younger, probably 28-30 yrs. old, cruising at City Lake in L'ville GA, Anthony, he was probably 18, saw him in the park, went into the restroom, stroking my shaved cock, playing with my squeaky clean, shaved ass, he never came in the building so I write "Love to suck a hot black cock" on the stall, got dressed and cruised into the cut, as we called it, waiting to see if there was any action. In about 15 min, he came walking up the road, I flashed my brake lights, we made small talk and within a few min, we were naked in the back of my van! OMG, his smooth, hairless skin was erotic, he began kissing me and we ended up in a 69 position, slurping on each other with lewd, lustful sounds until we climaxed almost simultaneously into each other's waiting mouths! Sadly, that was the last time I saw him there, I sucked many, many clicks that year but never his again, much to my regret. 61 now, and wishing a BBC could be found that would scratch that itch again!

TxxxBWC87TxxxBWC8713 days ago

This is one of the hottest stories I’ve ever read, something something something something.

NineIsFine67NineIsFine6712 days agoAuthor

Thanks, TxxxBWC87... I appreciate the kind comment!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNineIsFine67@NineIsFine67
I enjoy comments and suggestions. Let me know what you thought about my stories. I get inspired when readers favorite me or the stories I write and thank you if you do!!!! All comments will be read and responded to if written with respect and honesty. I do prefer to write int...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES