Respite at the Inn Ch. 03 - Fox on the Road

Story Info
On the way to find new her friends, our heoine meets someone.
3.5k words
4.73
897
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minski
minski
97 Followers

When I lose sight of my village, I reign in Moonarrow, slowing her from a gallop to a fast paced trot. I want to get away as fast as possible, but there's no reason not to enjoy the way.

I have never been to the Town on my own, not left my village since my mother's gone. It was quite a busy time, organizing my life alone, getting a job. And on the other hand nothing much has happened in those two years. The village has that effect. Giving you the impression of being busy while letting your days go by without an actual purpose.

The sun rises high in the sky. I pull the hood of my father's -- my - cloak over my head to protect my pretty fair skin - I can practically feel the freckles on my face grow darker. I hate it when people call them cute.

I pass very few travellers on the road - no one really wants to go into our direction from the town - not much behind the village but mountains and mines. And crossing the mountains from here is an arduous tasks with no immediate reward - only the sea and blank spots on the map behind lay them. This here is pretty much the end of the world that only the most daring -- or crazy - adventurers would pass.

Literally the end, for those believing the priest, who preaches that the the sea falls over the edge of the world into the netherworld a few miles out. My mother taught me a different thing in the privacy of our home which she has learned before she settled in our small village. About planets rotating around the sun and other suns with worlds around them, worlds like ours. Somehow that always sounded way more fantastical and logical the same time. When I asked my father what he believed, he always just grunted and said he has more important worries than what shape the world might be. He was a smart man, but unlike my mother his focus was always on practical things around him, not the big question beyond those.

On this empty road, I have ample time to muse about the nature of this world I am about to explore. Will I ever come far enough and learn so much to find out if the priest or my mother were right? See the water fall from the edge of the world or get a chance to travel to the other side of it? All around it, maybe?

Eventually, my thoughts are interrupted when I spot someone at the horizon approaching me. As he gets nearer, my eyes stick to him. He too sits on a horse, his silver hair long over his shoulders, his clothes richly embroidered, his pale skin shines in the sunlight - an Elf. I swallow. Not exceedingly rare in these parts, but meeting two in two days on This side of the town is an notable coincidence. Almost a sign.

I cannot help but stare at the rider on the brown elegant horse, bridle and saddle embroidered with silver - worn off, though from long use -- the elves that end up in this neck of the woods are not the of the highest or most prestigious cast in elvish society, that much I have figured out from the rare encounters with them. My new friend very much included. I doubt his work as mercenary, adventurer and part time assassin was one he chose because it - or he - was well regarded at his homestead. Wherever that is.

This elf's eyes meet my gaze as soon as I look at him. Their sight sight is better, he must have seen and recognized me for what I am long before I did with him. So as soon as he is near enough to not have to shout, he raises his voice.

"Is there any particular reason you stare at me like I'm the Ice Bird of Tarnadio, human?"

I have no idea what he is referring too. Maybe Ill ask my friend later.

"I'm used to humans staring -- not that I can blame you in the presence of superior beings - but usually you have the decency to at least try and hide it. It's a miracle your mouth is not hanging open!"

"I am sorry, Sir. No offence meant. I'm just admiring your beauty. And the last elf I looked at like this was taking a shine to my openness."

He lets out a sigh.

"The last one? Are you making friends with a lot of my people here, human?"

The word human came out a little more disdainful than the first times, the whole sentence drenched in a sense of superiority and disbelieve of every word I say.

"Not many, Just one. But he's a pretty good friend."

I can hardly suppress a giggle.

"And what's that human loving elf's name, pray tell."

I blush. Bright red. Not knowing his name will not lend much credibility to my claim of being friend with an elf. Let alone having spent the night with him.

"I -- may not be at liberty to tell, sir. After all..."

I try to get into my counterpart's mindset. Which feels a little bit sleazy. You may get a bad impression of elves judging them by the first encounters with them you can have in these part of the world. I do remember my father telling me that they're not as bad as most people here believe, a claim my mother used to repeat to me after he was gone. Now that I got to know one closer -- they were probably right. Maybe the elves who feel forced to come here, live among mostly human communities are just - a little bitter. Well. Most.

"After all, he probably wouldn't want to be known he consorts with humans. Would you?"

He now chuckles a little. Coldly.

"I wouldn't get involved with a - human in the first place, but if I did... Yes, I certainly wouldn't want that one to brag about knowing me. How exactly do I have to imagine your -- fraternization with one of my kind?"

I open my mouth, but again can feel my face turn red and his eyes widen. They are really good at reading body language, it is said. That I can confirm from last night.

"Ah. I see. I have heard of perverted amusements of some of mine with some of - you. Not that I believe a word you say, human. Well, I certainly wouldn't want That to be known. Distasteful!"

"I beg your pardon?"

"I can imagine it is the highlight of a human's petty life to bedded by an elf but we do not condone such things in civilized elven society. But I guess in these backwater one doesn't have much... choice."

His eyes wander down my body. I turn even redder, but not from embarrassment this time. This guy... is making me furious.

"I can assure you, your kind had nothing to complain about. I made him come harder that night than all the high and mighty elvish cunts he has stuck his pecker into until then combined!"

I don't know where I get the courage from -- mother always tried to get me to control my temper -- not always very successfully. But to blow off on an elf like this. Well. I quoted the half ogre from last evening, I notice. Quite a bad influence, it seems.

For a moment the elf stares at me, his pale skin shining in the sun, then his face contorts and he bursts out laughing.

"That's a grand claim, from such a small human. You're a harlot in your place?"

Not helping to reduce my fury. I have thought about that line of business a lot since last night, feel a certain sympathy toward it, but I know he means it as an insult.

"You clearly underestimate the skills of a human woman, good Sir! Or overestimate yours. I don't need to do it professorially to be good at it. I can assure you I have never..."

I hesitate only for a fraction of a second -- "taken" would be a lie. I have taken more money for my services today than I assume any wench even in the city would get for a night.

"... demanded coin for my services. I am just that good!"

"Are you?"

"Indeed. It's a shame you find the mere though of bedding a human so disgusting for this is a pleasure you're going to miss, then, good Sir. If that is all, I bid you..."

"Hold it, human!"

He looks at me and I must suppress a smile - his gaze is now notably curios.

"I do not think I shall let a human just ride off after making such big claims. Someone should teach you a lesson in humility and knowing your status."

I stare at him. Hold his gaze, surprisingly. He can't be used to humans talking back to elves like that, particularly in these parts. Doesn't happen. I certainly wouldn't have dared to, only yesterday. Somehow not only do I find the courage to do so but deep inside know I'm right. I can back it up. I Am worthy of talking to him like this.

"Forgive me, I am in a hurry, I have little time to spend on roadside arguments. Or frolicking."

I take the bridles of Moonarrow again as he reaches down into his pouch. Curiously, I look at his hand -- and am - slightly disappointed as he produces a small silver coin. Alright, I know, I may be a little spoiled, not even elves can throw around gold coins all the time like my friend did last night. I feel the weight of the full pouch in my bag on my side as he speaks.

"Harlot or not, is this worth a little bit of your time to asses your wild claim, human?"

I don't need the coin -- and frankly. I'm curious enough of elven cock to do it for free. But he wouldn't have touched a human girl with a ten foot pole five minutes ago, I'm sure. I teased him, poked him, aroused his curiosity. Time for the payoff.

"I should take that as an insult, Sir."

I threaten to spur the horse, then turn my face to him.

"However... you also went so far as to calling me a liar. I will accept your offer."

I hold out me hand, he throws the glistening silver coin and I catch it out of the air. Simultaneously we dismount our horses. I take a look at the coin -- this one is more common around these parts than the gold I was paid in yesterday -- and put it into the pouch on my belt. Willing to play the part, I choose to tease the elf. I smile at him seductively

"That gets you a good time in my mouth, good Sir. Is that acceptable for you?"

"If you think that's enough for you to impress me, human, I can easily pass on any other of your orifices. Sightly disguising thought, anyway."

I smile -- he's still talking his high and mighty elvish talk, but the bulge in his pants tells me of other feelings towards me than disgust. I don't know if he truly never had a human before, but he's not as opposed to it as he claims to be. At least his body isn't.

I shortly consider kissing him -- I really enjoyed that with the only other elf I've met, but he's probably not intending to show any affection. So I take his wrist and lead him into the trees by the road to town, our horses following behind.

"You are sure you have experiences with my kind, human? It's a privilege for one of your kind, and I have no intention or patience to teach you basic lessons of how to..."

"I swear to my gods an yours..." - none of which I have any particular respect for - "...that you are not the first Elf I -- fuck!"

The second, but that's not for him to know. Whether its my pluckiness or my crude human language that shuts him up -- at least until we reach a secluded place far off from the road to not be watched of bothered - I don't know. Nor care.

I tie the horses to a strong branch and turn my attention to him.

"You sure are an exquisite specimen of your kind."

I see he is pleased - I didn't lie. He is handsome. Not as sexy and good looking - in my humble opinion - than my first lover, but he has the elvish aura and grace that sets him apart from every human male I know. I feel my little pussy getting wet. The sensation doesn't spread very far -- my first lover was kind and gentle additionally to being handsome and sexy. Can't say that about this one -- can't say I like him very much. So my feelings for him are purely physical - that'll do. More than enough. I'm curious to gather more experience with other species. Compare my first lover to one of his kind own. I don't have to like this one to use him for my gains.

I go down on my knees in front of him - certainly don't expect the attention and care for me from him that I got last night -- and open his embroidered soft velveteen breeches. His cock that has been pressing against the fabric springs free and again gives away his hypocrisy. No matter how much he looks down on me -- literally now, but mostly metaphorically - I didn't even have to reveal my body to him or lay hand on his member to cause this much attention. The impure and apparently taboo thought of having me does the trick.

I take it in my hand and let out a soft sigh. It's solid as rock, cool, hard. Not a bit squishy or soft like the human cock I had this morning. Again I wonder if I am actually imprinted on elven cock and would prefer the ones of my species, if one had been my first, but I cannot help it. I don't like its owner but this cock is beautiful. Enthralling. It even smells so much better. Like the smell of rain, mixed with an icy cold breeze from the north in deepest winter.

I lick my lisp and kiss its head. Have to suppress giggles as the high and mighty elf lets out a groan when my lips touch him. In the end, we're all just flesh and blood, no matter what colour or temperature the flesh has and whatever Gods made us made us all for this one purpose. No matter what the Priest says about the will of the gods. This is what we're in this world for, my little bit of experience has taught me that much.

I lean forward and take the pale head into my mouth. He grunts, closes his eyes as I savour the fresh, cool taste and the rock hard texture of his cock on my tongue. Play with the head for a while - I really like this. A lot. It was fun with my human friend, but this is -- exhilarating.

I feel his impatience grow, his hips thrust forward to force his cock into my mouth deeper. I'd like to play with it longer - a Lot longer, but I'm here to make a point. So I better make sure he gets as much out of it as possible. Slowly, I slide the hard, cool rod into my mouth; deeper, deeper, into my throat. It's easy, despite its quite impressive size.

My elven lover last night praised me as a natural and he may be right. This feels like it should be harder, but I can easily relax my throat and feel it slide all the way down, until my nose touches his pale cool skin. I enjoy the feeling of having my mouth filled, my whole focus laying on the hard rod before I slowly pull back, letting my tongue play over it a bit. Wait a little, suck on the head again, making him groan from his belly.

I get to the work with full concentration -- I never enjoyed anything I ever did as much as servicing cock -- and pussy, from what I learned about myself yesterday, but right now: Cock!

My pussy tingles and heats up, dripping as is rubs against my tight, coarse pants. I wonder if in the city the have invented some kind of undergarments to make this less arduous. But right now I enjoy the coarse fabric rubbing against my lips and my engorged clit. I think about touching myself but decide not to - all hands on the cock, the tingling in my pussy only helps my focus and I have to pace myself. I suck, lick and kiss for what seems like forever. The sun is moving down quite a bit, at least half an hour must have passed. Another advantage the two elves I know have over the one human. They certainly both last a Lot longer. Time flies as I amuse myself - I could do this all day, but I need to move on. And the point is to show him I can get him off, is it not?

I increase my efforts, but despite his loud and clear groaning, his obvious excitement as his cock twitches in my mouth and his balls contract, he has himself under control and my limited experiences seem no match. Now - what else did I learn last night? What did my half-ogre lover do to the elf that one time? I have been dozing off... hardly remember... although... yeah....

I grab his ass, and pull him towards me his cock penetrating my throat deeply, making him moan again, then my finger slides between the cheeks, into the crack. His groaning changes tune, but he doesn't object - he has himself under control, but not That much to actually deny me anything right now.

I let my middle finger slide into his pucker and begin to massage him from the inside. Obviously I had no way to learn what exactly the half-ogre was doing inside there, but I improvise, feel around - my partner doesn't seem to mind, he gasps, convulses, his cock twitches harder. Especially as I hit a spot I can feel under the tip of my finger. His moans become screams as I rub it. And I smile -- inwardly, mostly, as my mouth is stretched to its limit. That did something.

I keep rubbing the spot and he leans his head back, his excited groans are almost whimpers now, and finally his balls contract hard and fast and I feel the thick gooey liquid slides down my throat. His cock is so deep in me that my tongue doesn't get any of it. A shame, I'd like to compare his taste, but the hard pulsating cock forces his load straight into my hungry belly. A lot of it. I guess I won't need my provision for today, after all. Eventfully he looks down on me, as I feel his cock soften and sliding out of my mouth. I lick my lips and swallow the spit gathered in my mouth, as I stand up and order my clothes

"That was -- not too bad for an inferior species, little human. For someone who doesn't make a living with it you sure deserve your silver."

He pulls up his breeches and closes them.

"You were satisfied by this mere human girl, then, Sir?"

I smirk at him.

"I cannot deny that, as much as I would. And I Will deny it to anyone of my species, that much is for certain. Are you living anywhere near? I could pay you a visit, I'm around here quite a lot in the coming days."

I chuckle.

"Well, Sir, I for one am not. I'm leaving. You'll have to get another human woman to quench your needs if you grew fond of us."

I honestly have not much interest in meeting him again, anyway. He's an elf -- sexy, arousing, but I know there's at least one better one out there. One I actually Like and don't just find hot. Hope he'd return the sentiment.

He snickers softly

"Would not got that far, but maybe i underestimated your usefulness..."

He surprises my by leaning over to me and kiss me on the mouth -- a huge step for him, I'm sure. I actually feel myself blush. It seems I have converted a bigot elf to be at least a little more open.

With a smile I untie my horse from the branch and get on her back.

"Farewell, good Sir. Enjoy this neck of the woods."

"Godspeed, little human!"

He actually waves at me as I turn back to the road and head to the town. It has gotten late, I need to hurry or I won't make it before the gates close at nightfall.

minski
minski
97 Followers