Response

Story Info
I received a PM from a reader. My response. (750 word story)
750 words
4
1k
3
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lc69hunter
lc69hunter
161 Followers

I received a Private message from a reader, saying he had read my essays, about cuckolding, and sleeping with many married women, lamenting the fact that me and guys like me target married women, when half the population of women are single, and making other allusions.

Lit does not allow private conversations to be published in stories, so the above was just a summary of his message. Below is my potential response, which I have not sent yet

My response to you, sir, is that you have totally misunderstood my essay. Yes, I have slept with almost as many married women as I have single women. However, I have never seduced one, as married women are not the helpless prey as many presume. If a married woman chooses to take you to bed, it is her choice, not yours.

As to why, if given the choice, I would choose a married woman. It is very simple. Single women have agendas, not all of them favorable to the male gender. Married women have one and only one agenda, sex, and good sex.

I like the concept of what I call a free range wife.

Now, am I one who wants to break up marriages? No. Marriage is the best social structure for society and for raising children for the next generation. However, marriage has never been synonymous with monogamy, for either gender, since we came down out of the trees on the plains of Africa. That is strictly a North American Judeo-Christian phenomenon, based upon who settled here. And those who cite the fidelity clause in the marriage vows conveniently forget the "for better or worse" part of it.

In fact the Roman Catholic church, over 2000 years ago, wiser than many of us today, recognized the passions and sins of the flesh, and took two steps, not recognizing divorce, and more importantly, specifically saying that adultery was NOT grounds for annulment, the Churches version thereof. In essence they were saying life happens, it is not about you. Marriage is for society, and the kids and the next generation. You are adults, deal with it.

Now, men, never pass up on the opportunity to compliment, gently flirt with and tease a married woman, ever. Even better if you can make her laugh. You do not know what she is going through in her life at the moment. She may not be feeling attractive or desirable anymore, even though her husband tells her she is still hot. Your flirting and complimenting her raises her self esteem and her libido, and she may go home and fuck her husband silly. You have helped her marriage. Now, if husband doesn't respond to that, and as usual, pumps for three minutes, rolls over and goes to sleep, it may not be with you, or even the next, but she will eventually cheat. It will be the best sex in years, but she will feel guilty. She will go home and want her husband to hold her, make love to her and tell her how much he loves her. If he doesn't, he has just minted a brand new free range wife, albeit with restrictions, as she doesn't have the freedoms that her other free range counterparts have. And she will do it again. As women can do, she will compartmentalize her extra-curricular activities separate from her husband, marriage and family. At this point, some male will stand up and try and mansplain, why this can't be, because his binary male brain can not even conceive of the concept, so it can't be true.

Another source of the free range wife is a husband and wife in a loving consensual non monogamous relationship, whether it be cuckold, stag/vixen or whatever. She has the freedom, with her husband's love and blessing, to explore and expand her sexuality, with very few limits, except for what her husband and her decide, such as no new kids, and no STD's.

These women love their husbands, and if you are fortunate enough to be party to her charms, don't be an arrogant ass and disrespect her husband, or she will kick you to the curb, and tell her friends, and you will be wondering why you can't get laid..

The third type of free range wife is the one who disrespects and humiliates her husband, the man she supposedly loved and married. I wouldn't even fuck her with your cock. She disgusts me. No further comments. That is all. Nothing more.

lc69hunter
lc69hunter
161 Followers