All Comments on 'Rest Stop'

by StoryTeller1450

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot tho a little short

It was hot but could use a little additional material (maybe 25% longer).

If the protagonist is straight, you could go a little more into how he feels.

The trucker could have used blackmail in some way to ensure the protagonist has to return.

Grammar and spelling were good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good story

Would have liked to know if the trucker was hairy, how his nuts and dick smelled, and more. Otherwise, good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not bad

As another noted - it would have been hotter if the guy was straight and more force and/or blackmail was involved.

The thing is - back over 45 years ago - I've been there and done that... I always thought I was straight but, between drugs; alcohol; hitchhiking; and my supid hard cock... There was many a trucker who had their way with my smooth boyish ass and cute fuck mouth....

It seemed that being forced and punished was my sexual turn on... Sigh... Still haven't gotten over it...

ticklishsolesticklishsolesover 3 years ago
Take Me

Oh to be mentally overpowered and taken.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Makes me want to go to rest area and find a trucker

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. I read it because of "rest stop". When was in college I would hitch rides to home in NY. One night near 290 in Mass. I got a ride from a trucker, we had been talking maybe ten minutes when blowjobs came up, I said I had a lot. He asked if I ever given one, err no, but maybe, yeah I'll have to try that some time. It must have been the weed I smoked earlier but he pulled off the Pike at the rest stop near 84 and I sucked his cock and even swallowed his cum. Most of the ride home I thought , WTF I sucked his cock. When I cock out later, I thanked him for the ride and the experience. Only time for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am going to go to the rest stop just up the freeway. I hope I see that trucker. :)

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbc8 months ago

I don’t know why in a porn story the victim has to have a little dick? Guys with average or even large dicks can still be forced to suck cock and take it up the ass by a guy with an even bigger dick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller1450@StoryTeller1450
Love writing about anything and everything erotica. From vanilla to taboo and everything in between, love reading it and writing it. #kik AlwaysRdy4