Restless

Story Info
Restless can't sleep. Using My Muse.
803 words
3.67
1.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm restless tonight and having a difficult time sleeping, the base of My Cock is thick and the feeling is too uncomfortable for Me to remain asleep. I look right at the clock and notice it's early too early for my liking but My Cock has informed Me it's time to get up. I look left and there you are asleep with the covers pulled off your naked body, your ass points towards Me and that sexy duvet in the small of your back glistens in the moonlight entering through the window. I can't handle this feeling any longer, I reach down and wrap My hand around the base of My ridged cock, squeezing it hard. That feels good it releases some of the pressure but I know what I want and with My muse laying beside Me, it is Mine to take. The fact that I've already pumped your cunt full before bedtime or that your still asleep does nothing to deter Me.

I roll closer to you I want to smell your pheromones and feel your skin as I slowly glide My hand across your back and over your ass cheek allowing My finger tips to run between them across your perfect curved ass until I reach your slightly damp cunt. I love the feeling of slowly running My fingers alongside your cunt lips feeling them get plump and begin to naturally open up with little effort. You getting so wet so fast even while sleeping never ceases to amaze Me. Sliding two fingers inside you makes My Cock ache even more combined with the thought of using you without consent this early in the morning has every vein in My Shaft engorged.

It's only when I slide the hot head of My Cock into your cunt do you wake. Startled at first mumbling "no, don't" but quickly realizing what is happening and you have no choice in it. your annoyance fades quickly as you feel My thick hard Cock stretching your whore cunt the way it was meant to be. Sliding every inch of it deeper into your slit. your aware of its extreme thickness this morning and although it is stretching you slightly beyond your comfort zone it instantly triggers a feeling inside you...your true self the inner slut has awoke.

I thrust slowly yet deep with force, it's as if I'm trying to find where your cunt ends. I feel your cunt juices and My leftover cum from earlier flowing as they begin to run across My hardened tight Balls.

My Primal needs this morning are not your cunt however at least not entirely. your soaked slit is merely being used to lubricate the length of My Shaft so it will slide down your throat with ease. I have an insatiable desire to feel My Cock pump thick streams of cum deep into your throat.

"you have five minutes of Cock worship to perform where you will ensure you've stretched your throat to fit My Cock and coat It thickly in saliva.*"

This is your gift from Me, an opportunity to prepare your throat muscles for what's to come.

"Good job, I'm impressed with the volume of throat spit you've covered My Cock in, now lay with your head over the edge of the bed adopt your throat training position!"

I waste no time when entering into you. A smooth and slow insertion until My warm, heavy, full Balls rest on your face with your lips wrapped tightly around the base of your Master's Cock. In and out I slide rhythmically from tip to base the feeling of your throat customized to fit My Cock. The sensation on the head of My Cock wrapped in your throat is intense, watching My muse get her body used without consent whenever I want is intoxicating I feel My orgasm getting close. My thrusts have become harder and faster gripping your throat I can feel My Cock sliding in and out. I've lost control and any concern for your comfort as I pump your whore face harder until from nowhere a wave of pleasure washes over me and I shoot streams of hot cum deep down your throat. Holding your head in place as My Cock flexes hard and fills your throat full of seed. Slowly very slowly I pull it out dripping in your throat lube and Master's cum.

"Breath and listen...

I want you to remember me all day, everytime you swallow today that sore throat will instantly bring you back to this moment. Everything you eat today will taste like me. I own you, you are mine never forget that.

Now clean Master's Cock like a good muse does, it's time to go back to sleep you'll need your rest for what's to come in the morning."

Master