Restrained

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Picking up the device he was relieved to recognize the number, 'Hannah' was written above the picture as it slowly downloaded. His trepidation intensified as the photo arrived.

Upon the screen, Hannah was topless and had taken a smiling selfie, her hair matted and streams of white goo upon her face and boobs.

The accompanying text profoundly said. 'Thank you for my final allowance. You deceived, misled and lied to me for years so don't be mad that I finally repaid the favor. Don't bother looking for me, I'm long gone and as you can see, well and truly satisfied. My new life will never have you in it. Come after me and I'll tell the authorities everything about your shady business. Ciao.'

Logan slammed the mobile against the counter where it broke into several tiny pieces. He swore loudly, his voice echoing around the empty room.

He felt beaten, betrayed, misled. He was angry, and he had 250,000 reasons to be.

-End-

12