Results and Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Myyy Goddd! Dana, you are so very beautiful... and I love you so much." For the first time, Gerald did not see her flinch, frown, or otherwise show disapproval of any kind. She really seemed to accept his declaration without reservation! That, even more than her amazingly erotic offering of herself, made him shiver from head to toe; his heart was thundering instead of beating.

"Weeellll?" She was still playful; and happy with herself, reveling in the success of her Christmas surprise.

"I'm coming..." His voice had never been so low, almost a rumble "... and I'll be careful." He slowly walked close to her, still enjoying the full sight of his gift package, and when he was next to her, he softly caressed the skin of her back under the pretext of figuring out how to untie the bow.

Her breaths were becoming shallower and Gerald saw goose bumps all over her velvety skin. Still, he took his time - he had all the time in the world tonight - and explored her while untying the bow. He scanned and memorized all the small birthmarks, the fading tan lines, each and every one of the magnificent minuscule imperfections that made her a woman instead of a mannequin. Poor Dana had a very hard time keeping her tucked position!

When Gerald was thankfully done with the bow, she opened her arms to him with the fluid grace of a Venus flytrap and, once she had ensnared him, they shared a kiss that had been two days in the making. Such were the loving vibes channeled between their lips and tongues that they both moaned in pleasure into it. Only the need to store the bow - he did promise to be careful with the wrapping - got Gerald to pause their embrace.

"Gerry, baby..."

"Yes, sweetie?"

"I know that I shouldn't ask... but... can I be your woman tonight? Can you love me as your woman, please?"

"Ohhhh baby! But you ARE a woman, and I'm the one who is yours!" He was so touched and aroused by her request that he scooped her up from the bed and brought her lips to his. And they resumed their scorching kiss, with her nestled in his strong arms and him slowly spinning, like a human carrousel. Dana was in heaven and her moans had a playful melody, but Gerald soon settled her back gently on the bed; as he was almost dizzy from his spinning, he was fumbling somewhat and they both laughed about it. The sweetness of their embrace was overwhelming.

As soon as Dana was on her back, Gerald crawled beside her and lovingly cupped her breasts. He was fixated as they swayed under his palms and was thriving on the feel of their skin, goose bumps and all, on his hands. He was in no rush to kiss her nipples and wanted the need to gnaw at her.

When her moans became a little quicker and a little higher, he kissed her nipples, one by one, and then he gently pressed her breasts together to nibble both nipples together.

"Ohhh Goddd, baby! That's so good! Ouuuu..."

Pleased with himself, he kept at it patiently, laughing inwardly when he felt some saliva drooling down to her adorable bellybutton. He let his tongue slowly spread it over her tummy, and then blew over her as he would a candle; as if she didn't already have enough goose bumps!

"wwaaahAAAH! Don't tease, baby! You felt so good..." and yet her hands stayed in his hair, gently ruffling it; her protest was in jest.

"I was just being careful, baby... you are just too sizzling hot to handle right now..."

"And you're so sweet, I'll have to check my teeth for cavities..."

"Pffff!!!" When Gerald returned his attention to her, his tongue went lower, toward her penis; it looked almost painfully hard.

"Baby... what are you doing?"

"I wanted to lick my woman's clit and pussy, if that's OK with you, of course..." her eyes were moist on the spot and he saw her lips waver.

"Oh yes, baby!!! You're so amazing to me! Thankyou thankyou thankYOU!!!" She immediately spread her legs open... they almost snapped.

Gerald had not touched her penis since their first date and he almost introduced himself to it, so slow was the first contact of his tongue on her glans. True to his word, he kept on licking the glans, then kissing it with his lips; he did not mind ignoring her shaft if that made her happy, and his oral ministrations obviously were. Her moans were now long laments and she was not very coherent.

"Darling, I LOVE your big clit, do you know that?"

"OuuhooOOH! Yea, baby! I feEELLL the looOOVVVE! AAAH!" And yet, he stopped.

"Nooo, baby, don't stop pleaaAAASSEAAAH!" He had just begun licking her sphincter. Just small round licks at first; but soon he found again the courage to send his tongue explore her love canal. She was starting to buckle.

"Ouu! OK OK OK! That's also good babBBYYY!!! Ouuh! Ouuh! Ouuh! AaaAAAHHH! Keep going! Keep going! Keepgoingkeepgoingkeepgoing! Lick my pussy, baby! Ohhh that's GOOD!" By now, she had grabbed his hair to push his mouth even deeper in her. She could also feel his nose squashed on her balls.

He had to stop, in order to start breathing properly, and soon went back to eating her clit, very slowly. She felt his lips on top her glans; she felt them spread apart while gliding lower; she felt the contact of his lips and the vibrations of his moans of pleasure being channeled to her pink dome; when it was completely engulfed in his mouth, she felt the gentle reversal of his glide. She was aroused out of her mind. That experience was in a category by itself.

It was about then that Gerald sneaked in a finger in her boy pussy.

"AAAAH! God that's amaziiINNNG, baby! AAAH! YESSS!"

"Then please enjoy it, honey... I want to make you cum while doing this..." and his lips returned to wrapping her glans; his finger had started a nice slow motion, rubbing her prostate.

"YeAAA baby! Make me cum! Yesyesyes! Oh I love this! Yes yes I love this! God I love YOUUUU!" He shivered but remained steadfast in his care. This was now officially his best Christmas ever.

He remained careful to respect her wishes and minutely avoided caressing either her shaft or her balls. Tonight, she had a clit; a large beautiful one. And he soon felt a throbbing pulse build in it.

She was flaying the bed and shaking all over. "Ohhh GOD! Baby I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Yes! Yes! YesyesyesyesYESSS!"

He kept his mouth engulfing her glans and began a subtle suction. He kept on rubbing her prostate with his finger while she filled his mouth with salvos of semen, which he dutifully swallowed as fast as she kept pouring it in. Her body calmed down but her breathing was still racing. Which made Gerald's calm demeanor even more disconcerting.

"You know, baby, I'm not an expert and I'm certainly biased BUT... I think you taste pretty good. Here, you try it..." and he kissed her, with his mouth wide open to make sure she could sample the aroma and taste the last seeping of her semen. He heard her moan and both her hands tap quickly on the bed: she was begging him to stop. He had mercy... it was Christmas, after all...

She finally managed to regain some bearing and control over her breathing. She kept caressing his hair and the back of his head, waiting to be able to speak to him. "Baby... now you listen and you listen good! I AM an expert and I try to remain unbiased... but that... THAT... was THE most amazing sex act ever done to me! I have never felt so good... and so loved."

"That's because I do, you know..."

"Yes I know... and we're going to talk about that... but not now. Let me cover your cock and please put it in my pussy, please finish loving your woman."

"You know... I might not last lon..."

"I wouldn't care if you blew up while going in! Baby I want you in me NOW!" She was putting the condom while arguing this. As soon as she was done she pulled her legs hard and wide apart. "Come on, baby, NOW!"

Gerald took a deep breath and aligned the tip of the condom with the gateway to her widened anus. Under moans of enticement from his beloved, he pushed himself in. Slowly. Her stance and the lubricated condom helped but this was still a very tight fit. She winced and moaned and even cried. He concentrated as hard as he could about not cumming right away inside that high-pressure furnace.

"Dana... baby... are you OK? I'm all in... I'm really all in..."

"I feel you baby! And you feel GOOOD! Come on, lover... give me something else to brag about to Sylvia!!!" He almost lost it right then and there.

"You're just so amazing..." and he started a slow, actually a languid, motion. They both had moist eyes and Gerald could not resist her gaze; as soon as he felt comfortable inside her, he lowered himself to kiss her, to rub himself on her breasts and also to caress her temples and her hair. He was penetrating her slowly and tried to literally merge with her, to excite her wherever they touched. They both moaned in bliss inside their kiss.

When Dana heard his moans quicken and felt his throbbing on her prostate, she grabbed his head with her hands to lock him in their kiss. She also used her legs to clasp his buttocks and push him deeper inside her. She then felt both the vibrations of his muffled yell and the pulses of his penis filling the condom inside her. It was magical.

Gerald slumped down on the bed beside her and they both just lay there, regaining their senses. Gerald was the first to rise, in order to dispose of the condom. Dana saw nothing but love in his eyes when he returned to her.

"Merry Christmas, sweethear..."

"Not quite yet, Gerry baby... you haven't finished giving me my present yet."

"Oh really, now?"

"Yes... I am about to revive that eight inches battering ram of yours and when I'm done, I will get on all fours and you, Sir, are going to drill that thing so deep in me that you might as well be looking for oil... and then you will fuck me senseless, please..." that request took his breath away.

But Dana had a plan to execute and it did not include waiting for his reply. She rubbed lube on her hand and started fondling his balls, which were still shaven as close as on their first date. She soon progressed to palming his shaft and, finally, to caress his bulbous glans. Her lips were wetting his nipples and her hand was all over his stiffening shaft. She then upped the ante, biting his nipples and properly jerking his stiff rod, from balls to glans. She had no intention to linger at this and never lost sight of her objective. As soon as she felt him hard and ready, she lubed her sphincter and covered his penis once again.

"Ride me, baby... make me your cock-sleeve!" She was on all fours, near the end of the bed, so Gerald stayed upright behind her, with his now granite-hard penis perfectly aligned with her asshole. She had planned for him to be comfortable and it was a resounding success, marked by the jolt of bliss caused by his renewed entry in her insides.

"Come on baby, get it all in there..." she kept spurring him on but Gerald could hear her discomfort and he found it in him not to blindly do her bidding. As soon as he felt his balls pressed on her buttocks she reiterated "... now FUCK me, baby... come on!"

He pulled almost to the tip and pushed a sustained stroke, to her yelling approval. "Yeaaa! That's IT! Harder now!!!" For his next stroke, he slammed his cock with full force... a solid thrust.

"YEAAAA!!! That's my GeryyYYY! FUCK MEEEE!!!" With a bursting heart and a burgeoning pride in his own prowess, Gerald proceeded to give her the long ride she wished for. He certainly had the stamina to sustain the exertion and his already milked rod was ready, willing and able. He shafted her with abandon and yet, he still cared and kept on caressing her spine, her back and her tight ass cheeks... just in case extra stimulation was called for.

Poor Dana was screaming non-stop her ecstasy - there was no way Sylvia could remain oblivious to this Christmas jingle in her house. That thought made Gerald chuckle and he changed tactics: he grabbed the front of her hips for full leverage and traded cadence for brute force, slamming his prick inside her with every ounce of strength he had. Dana was being pushed forward and her constant howl quivered at each and every one of his poundings.

When she was pushed too far forward for him to penetrate her fully, he stopped and pulled her back, hearing nothing but her syncopated breathing. From the very moment he resumed being a piston in her cylinder, she was shouting almost in despair. And she came.

"AAaaoooOOOH MYYY GGODDD!!!"

And she came again.

"AAAAHHH! A-GAINNNNN!!!"

And again. This time a full prostate orgasm, even though Gerald remained unaware of his feat.

"Na, na, no, no no NO NONONONOOOOOH GGGODDD!!! AAAGAINNN!!! Aaaaahhh..."

In truth, the heat of her love canal was getting to him... Gerald would probably still feel that fuck-fest in the morning! But he had a request to fulfill, and he soon felt the signs of his own upcoming climax, which if anything made him resume shafting her, with even more speed and fury.

"Gon-na cum againnnn, babyyy! Arrrgh! ArghaaAAA!"

"Yeaaaa baby, that's great, come on! Take it out! Wet my ass with your fire hose! Do it!" Startled, but still possessed, Gerald did as instructed: he pulled out, yanked away the condom like he had done this all his life and jerked himself to orgasm right on top of her tushy. Gone was the velocity of his first eruption, but there were still steady pulses pouring on: when he was done milking himself, he had a generous puddle of semen to spray on her and he did so until his jam was so thin it would not be sticky or unpleasant for Dana. When he was done playing with her, the adrenaline left him and he collapsed unceremoniously on the bed. He lost track of a couple of seconds.

Gentle caresses of velvety soft hands on his back brought him back to reality. "Gerryyyy... are you alright, baby?"

"Doesn't matter, really... either I'm being caressed by my elven queen on Christmas Eve, or I'm dead and in Heaven with an angel... and both suit me just fiiiiiiine..."

She playfully slapped his tushy "you big dope!"

"Oooow!" He sounded like a cat's meow.

"Be serious... I'm very very emotional right now! Gerry, whatever happens for the rest of my days, to me this will be a Christmas for the ages... I will never be able to thank you enough, baby."

"You just did, honey bunny. Besides, these gifts were just foreplay. The real ones are still under the tree!" No, he would not be serious. She was falling for a kid at heart.

"Oh! All right, you big baby! Come here and hug me... the sooner you sleep, the sooner you get to open your presents!"

"Yehee!" He kissed her and Dana turned her back to him so they could spoon under the sheets. "Good night, sweetie!"

"Good night, baby..." but Gerald still had wandering hands on her body. When he transgressed to her breasts, she wiggled her butt on his still very sensitive penis.

"Ouch!"

"Behave!"

"OK, OK..." he whispered. After renewed wishes of sweet dreams, Gerald settled down and Morpheus claimed both of them within minutes.

---

On a cold and sunny Christmas Day, It was Sylvia's turn to greet her guests with a hot brunch of turkey and eggs.

"There you go, you two... I figured that, this way, you might be maybe able to skip a pit stop on the way home."

"Thank you very much, sis! This is a feast!" Gerald was also relieved she skipped any sly allusion to their wild and noisy night, and dug right in.

"It sure is, Sylvia! Thanks a million!" Paula also dug in. Both were quiet and dedicated to their food, listening to some more Christmas carols.

"It sure is nice to have people in the house... and you've helped so much! I'm eternally grateful but... must you leave so soon? Chloe called this morning: she'll be here for dinner!"

"Yeaa, sorry sis... and I'm sorry I'll miss Chloe. I want to drive with as much daylight as possible; I always worry about a lake effect snow squall falling on our heads; and I've been reminded that my car is no winter rally material."

"Huuuuh... you're really dad's son. Alright pee-wee, I get it. Well, then, I suppose we ought to open those presents before you're on your way..."

"Yehee!!!" This time, to play pee-wee, Gerald had raised his glee by two octaves. An unsuspected Paula guffawed and almost choked on her mimosa.

Paula was first in the living room, followed by Gerald, who emptied his plate with all due haste. They insisted the hostess open first.

Sylvia got a gorgeous friendship bracelet from Paula, with several lockets already attached, and a family picture of the Anderson children, mounted on an elaborate wooden frame and signed by Gerald.

Gerald got an entire toy line of the Thunderbirds. There were Thunderbird 1, Thunderbird 3 and Thunderbird 2 with pod number 4, with Thunderbird 4 to go inside it. Sylvia explained that, when she heard that toys were issued to mark the 50th anniversary of the show, she just knew pee-wee had to have them "... better late than never..." and she added that she just wished dad could be here to play with him. He actually sobbed while hugging her. From Paula, he got a very small package that left him puzzled. It was a receipt for a sizeable donation for the new boat house of his rowing club. Gerald was effusive like a five year-old and was hugging the ladies, both separately and in a group hug.

"Your turn, Paula..." ushered Sylvia. Indeed, there were two packages left. She blushed and opened, more excitedly than she tried to let on. The first small box had a cherry-red iPod Nano in it. Upon seeing her questioning look, Sylvia explained "a little bird told me there was a playlist you wanted to share. I hope you like it!" Gerald could not help but notice there was affection and true friendship in their embrace; it warmed his heart even more.

The second box's shape was a dead giveaway: the long rectangle of a jewelry box, plus the clumsy packaging attempt by Gerald. There was also a greeting card - in fact the envelope was almost larger than the box - so she read it first. And read it again. And again, again and again... she seemed completely enraptured by what she was reading, and when she raised her head to look up to Gerald, her eyes were quite wet.

"What is it?" That question from Sylvia snapped her back to reality and she tore through the packaging in a mere instant, only to take extreme care while opening the box.

There were pearls. A whole set: two earrings, with the large pearls nestled in a gold netting, and a short necklace. The cultured pearls were of various shapes, but all iridescent, and were reflecting the Christmas tree lights in a particularly colorful way. Paula was speed-talking and fidgeting, not knowing whether to try on her gift or hug Gerald first.

While Sylvia was hearing excited promises about never taking them off, she discreetly read the greeting card. In truth, she was perplexed that someone so young could be so enthralled by such a "mature" gift. It was a good thing they were busy with the necklace, else they would have heard her loud gasp of astonishment.

"My darling Paula,"

"A foreign body and years of a defense mechanism have formed these pearls of timeless beauty and uniqueness. That reminds me of you. I hope you will be happy wearing them and I would be happy just being your oyster, so I could shelter you forever."

"Merry Christmas. I love you. Gerry"

By the time Sylvia put the card down, Paula was running to a mirror to look at herself, then running back to Sylvia to demand compliments. Everybody had wet eyes and hugging in an unending display of affection and happiness.

The orange juice was later set aside and the ladies toasted Christmas with champagne while Gerald loaded his car. Their goodbyes were merry and interlaced with promises of frequent visits and renewed family ties. It was a very happy and relaxed Gerald that was driving on the Goethals Bridge, leaving Staten Island, that Christmas late morning.