Results and Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you're really indecisive, we could flip for it." Gerald offered this advice in all earnestness.

"Flip for it?"

"Sure... serendipity has been good to us so far... and I'm already the luckiest man in the world... so, why not?"

Her gaze morphed instantly into a pool of lust and her smile curved wickedly. "Indeed, why not flip?" Gerald barely had the time to realize the meaning of their conversation was escaping him that Paula had strongly flipped him on his stomach. "I start!" Her voice was low and sultry.

Paula bit hungrily one of Gerald's buttocks, intent on creating a hickey, while mauling the other one with her hands.

"Yeeeoooow!" He wiggled his derriere hard enough to dislodge her teeth and, still surprised, was laughing to his heart's content.

"Houuu! Kisse booboo!" Indeed, she kissed her emerging bite-mark and quickly moved to kissing and licking his sphincter, while gently caressing and tickling his tushy. In no time, Gerald had calmed down and was moaning in arousal.

She stopped shortly to put some more lubricant in his rectum and her penis, which she jerked to hardness in the process. "Gerry, baby, I love your ass; I will NEVER get bored of it, do you hear me! I love it! And it is mine! All! Mine!"

"Oh yes, baby! I've been dreaming so many times of hearing you say that! Get in there, honey! It IS all yours!"

Paula pushed gently her stiff pole inside his love canal and, as soon as she was comfortable, she placed her hands directly on his buttocks, both to spread open his sphincter and support herself, and she began fierce thrusts. She had good leverage and she plowed his prostate mercilessly.

This time, Gerald spurred her on constantly. "Yes! Yes, baby! Oh, you're fantastic! Oh! Oooh! OOOOh! God, you're good! I love youuu, I love thiIIIS!" And on and on it went until Gerald, overcome by the pulses of bliss assaulting his cock from the inside, could only grunt and yell. Paula was scared by how fast these were rising in volume and pitch and, when she stopped, he was muffling screams at the top of his lungs in his pillow.

She then languidly set herself on all fours beside him and turning her head towards his, whispered "your turn, baby..." Gerald became a wide-eyed figure of wonder.

But, as soon as he had his wits about him, he signaled other plans and motioned her to lie on her back. He was still panting but wanted to explain "Babe... I want... to love you... to kiss you... to look at you... just let me... please."

Nothing needed to be said: she spread her legs wide apart and mimed him her welcome. This time, he did not hesitate: he drove his tongue directly inside her rectum and coated it with saliva as deep as he could. His hands quickly found her breasts and he furiously caressed them, at times just with his palms and then with fingers pinching her nipples. The excitement he felt through his caresses made him rock-hard again in no time flat.

He did not even bother to align his penis: he simply moved up on her, rubbing himself on her chest. At the same time he was kissing her, his thick rod was stuffing her opening. And he just kept on pushing. By the time he was set in his motion, which was at a steady pace, Paula was being kissed on her lips, ears and neck; caressed all along her shoulders, arms and hands; penetrated in powerful, slow, loving strokes; ensnared between his strong legs. Just as he did on Christmas Eve, Gerald was rubbing, stroking and loving with every moving part of his body, from his nose to his feet.

He was so much into it that Paula was pinned under him... not that she minded it one bit, and she kept on breathing faster and faster, while whispering "I love you" into each breath. Gerald was moaning into his kisses and just kept on going... this time, he seemed intent to pour his soul into her for all time. And this lovemaking lasted an unfathomable amount of eternity. He stayed so hard and she stayed so stuffed, so full, so aroused. But still, he had to hold himself back, just on the brink.

He stopped his kiss and rose on top of her, to her panting dismay. "Oh no, baby! Don't stop! Don't stop pleaaAASE! You were so goood! And you AAAH!" She was stunned and in awe: Gerald was now slowly impaling himself on her hardness. At first, it was as if he had just switched genitals and he remained cautious not to press down too hard but, soon, he quickened his tempo and was skewering himself into ecstasy.

Paula then just watched adoringly her breasts being mauled, for the very first time, by him... and it did not hurt. She was so enamored by the fact he was losing control over her loving body. She was also captivated by the sight of his beloved ass rising, exposing her gorged penis, and then engulfing it in a swift drop. In addition to all these stimulations, she was also feeling his mammoth dick slamming on her chest: he became a drumbeater to her galley.

It was just too much. "Stop! Stop! Pleasebabystop! StopnoOOW! I don't wanna cum yet! Hou! Haaaa!"

Gerald did stop in time. He stood over her, panting, sweating, flushed, and watching with pure love and expectation. She did not give him time to ask. "Your turn... to lie... down, baby."

She was shaky at this point but determined to take this flip-love session to its peak. She impaled herself on him now, and they were both so lubricated by now that her descent was frictionless. She invited his hands to her breasts again. He worshipped them, this time, and helped her in her motion. Soon, she was not so much spearing herself, but rather swaying her hips around his steel-like pole.

Both were out of their minds with lust and grunting in unison. Finally, when Paula just couldn't move and Gerald heard "... can't... sorry... can't..." he just turned to his side all the while holding her steady in his arms.

"Then it's time we cum together, baby... come on, do it with me." Gerald had pulled out his cock and placed it in contact with hers. He was waiting for her hand so they could frot themselves to climax.

Paula was wonderstruck. "Ohhh yes! Baby I love you so very very very much! Oh... it's going to be GREAT!!! Together now, come on!" Both their hands were on their sexes and they lovingly stroked themselves in perfect harmony. As both had been on the brink for some time, it was all it took.

"Oh Baby! I'm cumming! Oh cum with me plea..." his lips hushed her into a smoldering kiss and Gerald moaned his incoming climax. They were kissing while their combined penis softly spilled, with a dash of pain, its final and symbiotic flow of semen.

The kiss went on, but it was by virtue of inertia more than anything else. Both were drained and their lips merely rested on each other for some time.

"Baby... is that... what YOU call... flipping for it?"

"Yes.. honey... and we... are going to... repeat this... oooh boy... now YOU have nearly... killed me. I think... I need a nap, baby love!"

Gerald hugged her decorously and kissed her forehead before replying, with a goofy smile, "... and there you have it: ... results... and consequences."

---

She dozed off for about an hour and was elated to wake-up smelling, touching and seeing her man. "Mmmmhhh... baby, did I ever tell how wonderful it is to sleep next to you... on the road or in bed?"

"I believe it is your first testimony to that effect, sweetheart... but I never tire of looking at your smile when you sleep beside me, so I pretty much knew already."

"You didn't snooze? What were you doing all this time, then?"

"Planning our week... we did just get engaged, after all..." that woke her up.

"Ohhh? And when was I to be made aware of our plans?" She was very obviously, and joyously, teasing...

"Right now, Paula darling... especially since one part of the plan calls into play our brand new contract..."

"Ha! Really?"

"Yes, really..."

"Well... come on now, what will we be doing?"

"For one thing, when we return from our New-York trip, I propose we shop for a tatoo artist. I was thinking of a couple's design... a pearl for you and the oyster for me, perhaps?"

"Unanimously agreed... THAT is a wonderful idea. And what about that trip?"

"I think that's pretty much a given, sweetie: we go announce our union to Sylvia and your parents... and dare I suggest a pre-honeymoon sidetrip to Niagara Falls, too?"

"Sure! But... huh... do you think our relatives will happily welcome the news?"

"I really don't see why not... but, in any case, darling, I am - and will always be - so proud, so happy to have you near me, I am NOT hiding; and to hell with the consequences!" That outburst made her gasp.

"Wow, baby... hmmm, huh... onlyyy... near... you?" She was walking her fingers on his chest and her sultry voice was back... Gerald looked at the clock and cursed ever so softly: they would barely make their appointment on time as it is.

"Paula baby, you can be near me, on top of me or under me... for ever and ever and ever." He gently slapped her butt to spur her to action; she playfully yelped. "However, we need to hold that thought for later, my beloved sweetheart... right now, as you so rightfully pointed out, WE are on a schedule!"

A short time later, while both were gingerly getting dressed, Paula got an unexpected flash of insight and giggled.

"Gerryyy... did you ever think about what happens to someone swimming in the pool while Thunderbird 1 takes off?"

1...5678910