Results and Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Paula... what..."

"Just put the ring on my finger, Gerry darling, please! You're just marrying me, that's all. No biggie. I'll explain the rest right after; and we are on a schedule..."

She was crazy, plain crazy... and he was crazier. He gently placed the ring down her finger. It was, of course, a perfect fit. Although she was obviously pleased with her little scenario, she choked up while watching her ringed hand. Gerald wasted no time and kissed her. A crazy kiss full of tongue dueling and teeth clashing, as both were nervously hectic. They were moaning and they were laughing and finally, Paula had to stop so much she was giggling.

"You, Sir, are a fast learner... once everything is thoroughly explained to you, at length."

"Well, you did mention a schedule..."

"I did, didn't I? But it's not that tight a schedule. We are meeting an official at 3h00 PM for the marriage license... after that, I will have a couple of days to decide in front of which celebrant I will drag your magnificent ass. But before then, I would like to make love with my man, have lunch and help you find all the paperwork and ID you need. Do you think that's unreasonable?"

"Paula, do you realize what you are putting me through? Please let this be real..."

"Of course it's real, baby! Do you think you can just stand by me through hell and high water, care for me against my advice, save me without being asked, prove me wrong as a teacher's pet, make me believe in love and Christmas again, make me aspire to become a better woman AND, last but not least, make me want to share all of precious little me with you... and just get away with it? I don't know what results you were expecting, Mister, but THIS is what you get!"

Saying this, Paula handed him over a receipt for six thousand dollars - Gerald instantly grasped this was the total amount of his three dates - and it was signed by a jeweler. "Now, since you are about to become my husband and I want no trouble for you with the Bar Association, let me refresh your memory and be clear about it: we both fell in love at first sight but, owing to the fact you were my teacher and I your student, you patiently invested by installments in my future wedding ring and waited for my graduation, understood?"

Gerald was still speechless... his eyes were moistening, though. "Now I don't know about you, Gerry, but once I figure out I want to live with someone - a single, special someone - I want to start doing it right NOW. I certainly don't want to wait until you turn THIRTY!!!"

Gerald now had scooped her up from her chair. "Gerry, baby, I have a life I can share now... a life I'm already very proud of... and nothing will make me prouder than to have you all to myself, and to be all yours. I love you."

"Oh, Paula, I love you so very much!" And he kissed her, nestled in his arms - it was getting to be a trademark for them. He was thanking his lucky stars that his office was sharing his residence, so in fact he was carrying her - still all dressed minus a shoe - to his bedroom. Both their lips were in loving merger for most of the trip.

"Wow! Baby! I always hoped I would be carried over the threshold, but to be carried TO the threshold? That's class!!!"

"Just make sure you mention this appreciation of our services on our website."

"Oh! You're about to be appreciated all right... you'll tell me later if you REALLY want the appraisal in our website!"

"Oh thank you, baby!"

"You're welcome, honey, but whatever for?"

"You said OUR website... I still can't believe it: we're really partners... you do realize I was barely daring to dream about that, an hour ago?"

"Well, this is our new, and very permanent, reality: this cozy bedroom we have entered is ours but you, my beautiful man, are all mine, mine, mine and only mine! And besides saying that, do you know what your partner really wants right now?"

"Tell me, baby, what do you want?"

"I want to feel your skin on mine, I want to discover YOU, I want us to make love, real love; I want to feel your flesh inside me, I want to experience your cum filling my asshole, I want to fawn all over your so beautiful ass cheeks and make myself believe that you keep rowing those jewels into shape just for my personal use and pleasure... oh and I want so many other things! I just can't stooop!"

He gently lowered her, sitting in front of him, and took her face in his hands. "That's why we just promised ourselves to be together for the rest of our lives. I can say that it will probably take that long for me to unravel and appreciate all your mysteries and marvels. So why don't you start by undressing me and discovering me? Let's do this one wish at a time..."

Both had goofy smiles and curious expressions that mixed trepidation, beatitude and contentment. "Great! I'm marrying a lawyer AND a mind reader!"

Gerald stayed still, like a paralyzed prey about to be devoured, while Paula slowly, deliberately, removed his clothing piece by piece. Every time a morsel of flesh was exposed, she caressed it, mapped it with her palms, wetted it with her lips, and measured its rigidity with her nails or even her teeth.

She was also rubbing herself all over him, like a cat spreading enzymes to mark her territory. To do this required her to disrobe as well and it was done with fluid, calculated movements, as if all this fleshy ritual was part of a planned erotic routine.

But then came the moment she was waiting for. Squatting naked behind him, she lowered his briefs and loudly gasped at the sight of his buttocks. They were firm and inviting, on top of his very sculpted and toned thighs. She tried grasping as much flesh as she could; she licked and copiously bit all that she could reach. Gerald was squirming but did his best to remain steadfast for her enjoyment.

"Baby... I have been waiting so long for this... Mmhh, you taste so GOOD!"

"Well then, when you're ready, my beautiful darling, I suggest that we proceed to the shower and that you seal the deal and finish claiming me as yours."

"You really want that, Gerry baby? You're not just saying that to please me?"

"What has been THE one constant between us since we first met? No bullshit. I want this. I want my woman to use her magnificent penis, whenever she feels like it, and make her man cum through his boy-pussy, as you once called it. I love you, baby. The only boundaries to the ways we connect as lovers are the ones we will set ourselves... and I wish for none."

"Wow! That was some closing statement, babe... I'm still shaking in place! Did you, like, rehearse this or something?"

He chuckled. "As a matter of fact, I did!"

"Well, I will retort, very spontaneously, that I feel like the luckiest and prettiest woman in the world. Now get in there..."

The shower was of course required for anal hygiene, but it was also a loving excuse for more caressing, groping and kissing. They just could not get enough of one another. They did have the discipline to keep their lovemaking for later, but barely.

Paula dried herself first and left Gerald to dry himself alone. He was puzzled but figured that, since she had such an elaborate scenario for this morning, maybe she had some more preparations in mind. When he returned to the doorway of his bedroom, he saw he had guessed correctly.

Paula was standing beside their bed and was swaying her amazing derriere to a lively musical beat. Gerald quickly scanned the room to see her iPod connected to his sound system. She was dancing to Gimme Some Lovin' and inviting him near her with both her index fingers. The sight of her was intoxicating: her smile was radiating mischief and she was wearing absolutely nothing but her pearls and her ring.

Gerald approached slowly, also partaking in the swing of the musical mood. As soon as he reached her, she grabbed him for a kiss while kneading his body with both her hands and a leg. After a moment, she deftly tripped him so both of them fell on the bed. Gerald was still seeking to regain his bearings when he felt her tongue invade his mouth and, soon after, he felt a finger slide effortlessly in his rectum, coating its inside with lubricant.

He moaned in approval, kept his eyes closed to let himself be overtaken by the feelings in her kiss, and palmed her penis to ensure its hardness. No worries there: her penis was extremely hard and even shivering.

Paula stopped her kiss and readied herself for their consecration. She was already breathing very quickly. "Gerryyyy?" When Gerald opened his eyes, he saw a flushed face and an ever-loving gaze. "Baby... I'm very nervous and I feel a little like a virgin: this will be my first time having unprotected sex. So please, please, promise you will love me and cherish me until the day I die..."

"I do."

"Oh baby, I love you sooo MUCH!" She had started penetrating him, slowly. They both felt the skin on skin contact and pressure of his rectum on her shaft for the first time. Paula was startled and her eyes were wide with wonder. "Oh Wowww! Such heat, baby! This is sssooo GOOOD!" And she slowly pulled out her penis, right to the tip, and slowly pushed back. She let herself feel the marvelous friction and the warmth of her penetration.

"Oh Yes! Oh yes! Oh baby! My cock is so happy in its permanent residence! Ohhh! I wish I could keep it in there forever! Here I go again..." and she did another stroke, very slowly. And she was ecstatic to see her lover enjoying it as well.

"Then don't ever stop, honey... that's how good you feel in me! Please kiss me..."

It had been some 18 months in the making, and they both felt how momentous was their moment. Paula had settled into a nice slow tempo, thrusting herself in him and building a harmonic wave of bliss on his prostate. She kissed him and moaned her happiness. Gerald responded to the kiss he asked for and used his free hands to worship her shapely back; he was so excited he had to remind himself not to crush her on him.

Despite her best efforts to control herself, she felt the onrush, the throbbing, signaling her impending climax; worried, she slowed almost to a full stop. "Baby? Are you coming soon? I don't know how long I can hold this... you just feel too good!"

"No, baby! Don't slow down! I felt it, I felt the wave, I'm close, baby! Real close! Come on, baby, harder!"

She pulled back at her lethargic pace, only to slam herself back in him. "OOOHHH! Yes! Like that! OOOH! WOOOW!" But that proved to be her undoing, and she came in him, almost without warning.

"AAAHHH! Cummmmiinnggg! Ah... noooo! no, no, no noooo..." Gerald still had his wits about him and quickly found the tube of lube Paula had left on the nightstand. Even as her cock was still erupting in him, he was applying lube on his own penis; of course, he was not really seeing what he was doing and hoped for the best.

As soon as he felt her penis starting to subside, he placed his hands strongly on each side of her bellybutton to lift her and guide her to impale herself on him. She was still panting and gasped, but the imperfect combination of lube and precum proved enough for his granite-hard pillar to spear her without undue pain. For Paula, it was a climax overlapping a climax and she yelled without relent. For Gerald, the skin of her love canal hugging snuggly his sex proved to be the most welcoming warmth he had ever felt, and it gave him the missing impulse to his own orgasm. This time, there was no dialogue, only primal joy.

Paula felt very real squirts inside her. And Gerald just kept on cumming. His penis was still spurting and she was already feeling the moistness of his cum oozing out of her, and that was on top of the jolts of pleasure radiating from his ongoing caresses, now on her breasts. She was almost panicking as she was incapable of regaining control over her erratic breathing and abruptly rose, to at least place her breasts beyond his reach.

They stayed like that for some minutes. Her impaled on his slowly softening penis; him lying down and slowly caressing her belly and thighs; both breathing hard and watching over each other with utter love and happiness.

Gerald surprised her next by tapping on the pillow beside him, with an inviting smirk. She lay beside him and he turned to face her. "Paula, I cannot thank you enough for letting me be yours... and this whole setup was out of this world, really... you nearly killed me!"

"Gerry, I love you. Pure and simple. I will thank you forever for your perseverance and your faith in us... also for your acceptance of me. I think that when we met, you already loved me more than I loved myself..."

"But?"

"No, no... there's no but this time, baby... well... maybe a puny one, just a gripe really, and it's about me not you, of course..."

Gerald was caressing her cheek and playing in her hair. "Out with it, my lovely future wife: what is it?"

"I wish I could have been better for you back then..."

"Better... you mean our performance in bed?"

"Yeah... a little... I mean, not to brag about sordid details but, euh, well..."

"You use to fuck your johns forever?" She was startled by his words and checked his gaze, which remained unchanged in its candid happiness. "Darling, we both came - powerfully I might add - and we did it without condoms, drugs, or whatever. We were both extremely excited by the occasion and you admitted being nervous. So what if we had a little performance anxiety? We have decades of sex in front us, honey... eventually we will have to work at it just not to become bored with one another, so I suggest we chalk that one up to experience... am I making sense?"

"I hear you, baby..."

"So... on a similar note, I was thinking, now that we're all relaxed, that maybe I could ask you a small favor?"

"Sure baby, anything..."

"Well, it's about my past porn experiences... don't laugh! But, euh, the shemale category was not the only that excited me a lot. So... euh... well, I've never been... euh... sucked deep befo..."

"Oooh, Baby! You want me to deepthroat your big beautiful cock?" He turned deep red as he silently confirmed.

"You are just too cute! You should give a lecture on ethical sex, you know that?" She kissed him, quickly and hungrily, before positioning herself in front of his penis. So excited was Gerald that it was hardening already.

By now, Paula's attention by focused on his shaft, which she placed in her hand, and she was whispering directly to his glans. "I'll make you feel real good, Gerry baby... you'll see..." she then kissed his glans several times, and then licked it, building a soft crescendo of warm fleshy contact.

Gerald was already digging his fingers in the sheets and was almost purring "hhhhmmmmrrraaggh... ouuuh baby, Oh that feels good! So so sooo good!"

"Mmmmm... I'm glad, baby... I love kissing your clit... it's so pretty... it's so BIIIG!" His glans was soon coated by her mouth and smothered in affection by her lips and her tongue. She kept at this back-and-forth mini-massage until Gerald was moaning and his penis was back at full hardness - which did not take long.

"Are you ready baby? I'm about to swallow your gorgeous cock, now..." she was playful, she was relaxed, she was in control; she felt great because she was sure they were about to share an intense and intimate experience of the best kind.

And Gerald looked up at her dangling penis over his head when he answered, with a feral voice full of arousal "Oh God yes, baby... I just can't wait! And I also want to suck your clit while you do it!"

"MMmmmhmmm" Paula was already forwarding her lips all along his gorged shaft and she lowered her pelvis a little to ease his access to her own glans. It was a nice surprise for her to hear him request a 69 and she felt her heart burst. Just like during Christmas Eve, Gerald lovingly smothered her glans with his lips and was promptly mimicking her own oral care.

"MmmmMM?" He could feel the tip of his sex press at the entrance of her throat. His signaled his assent by lovingly biting her clit.

"mmMMM!" And Gerald was blown away by the feelings. The one from her lips going lower along his shaft then he had ever felt before; the one from his shaft gliding over the top of her tongue. Finally he got a jolt from feeling her nose and her lips make contact with his balls. He was submerged by the direct sexual current from her mouth and it was amplified by the image he had of his entire big dick swallowed whole by his beloved.

"Mmmmm!" There was no mistaking her enjoyment. She just hung in there, to let both of them live the moment, and as soon as she got a hold on her breathing, she started a nice, slow, effortless, fellatio. He was mesmerized by her ability: she was obviously very comfortable, and neither drooling nor gagging. It was glorious, it was erotic, but was also, surprisingly, very tender.

(God! She is A-MA-ZING! Do more for her! Come on!)

Gerald used his free hands to grasp and caress her tushy and he tentatively tried probing her anus with a finger. When he realized it was still lubricated somewhat from their earlier frolicking, he pushed in with more confidence. From that point on, both Gerald and Paula were dedicating themselves to make each other cum.

Gerald had some difficulty focusing on his clit-and-prostate massage, as he was overwhelmed by wave after wave of never before felt ecstasy. Paula was still in control and with enough discipline to keep her same loving cadence, and she could both feel and hear that his excitement was growing in a sustained crescendo. And, realizing they were truly loving themselves as one, she felt a huge gush of emotions overtake her.

The buildup got to a point that Gerald could not suck her anymore; he moaned and grunted and kept at probing her rectum, pausing on occasion. "Oh God! Babe! OhGodohgodohgodOH-GOD!!! Oh that's good! Sosososoooo good! Oh God! I'M gonna cum baby! Yes! yes! Oh God! AaarrghHAAAAHHH!"

He was done. She just rested her lips at the base of his trembling cock and waited for his eruption. She did not wait long. This time, it was almost a steady flow, not big spurts, but she kept on merrily gulping down his climax. He kept moaning loudly at each one of his breaths.

Paula was once more tripping over the power she has over her man and she lied beside him, waiting for him to regain some of his composure.

Gerald had no such intention. He turned over her so abruptly she felt she was being pounced on. By the time she realized what was happening, both of his hands were palming her cheeks and his tongue was in her mouth, replacing his penis, and looking for some cum to share. Never before had his lips been so gorged and moist. She loved this but, when she fully grasped his intention, she giggled away from his kiss.

"Sorryyyy baby... that offering was all for me!"

"It's quite alright, love... there will be others..." she was in awe of just how deep-red his face was flushed. His eyes were moist and his gaze full of wonder; he had obviously just lived and amazing moment. "My beautiful Paula, YOU are the greatest lover in the universe. I have never felt so loved. I am SO blessed; really I am, just to be yours..."

She gently hushed him with a finger on his lips. "Honey, if you keep inflating my ego like that, your bed will become too small for both of us! And I'm so happy I could please you this much... now, do you think we should be thinking about cleaning up and going to lunch?"

"Wellllll... I myself am still mostly hungry for you. I could certainly wait until after the appointment and then take you celebrating to an early and copious diner... I was thinking maybe the bar-cade, where our fairy tale all began."

Paula was licking her lips lecherously and caressing his chest while pondering his counteroffer. "Hmmm... that also sounds very appealing... but I am hungry... aaargh, what to dooo?"