Retard Pt. 06

Story Info
Simon wakes up inside Brandi and showers with Mary Jo.
2.2k words
4.5
3.1k
4

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up with my semi erect penis still buried inside of Brandi's ass. My hands were still cupping her large breasts. My face was still buried in her dark blonde hair. What was missing from when I fell asleep was the blanket that we were sharing. What was added to the room was the most beautiful girl in the world and my one true love since kindergarten.

Mary Jo looked at us surprised. "I guess that's one way to avoid pregnancy. If you want to shower together before my parents get up we'll have to hurry.

I pulled myself out and headed for the bathroom holding my pajamas in front of me. Brandi followed close behind carrying her borrowed nightgown.

I turned the shower on and climbed in surveying the mess in my crotch. There was lotion and perhaps a bit of shit. I was washing furiously wanting to be clean for my shower with Mary Jo.

Brandi sat down on the toilet and let go with a massive fart. She was unabashed which made sense considering we had spent the night joined at the hip so to speak.

Mary Jo came in and made the small bathroom very crowded. She lifted her nightgown and revealed the perfect body that I had been curled up with and dreaming about for the past few days.

"Happy birthday." I said as she climbed in with me. I slid back against the wall and allowed her into the showers spray.

Once the water hit her naked flesh I stopped time. I wanted to remember this moment forever. She looked so perfect with the drops of water frozen on her creamy skin. Her blue eyes were half open in a deep smile and the first traces of water were dampening her luxurious long brown hair. I reached out and touched her body. I traced a heart shape in the water on her belly. I reached down between her legs and ran my fingers through her soft pubes. I touched her perfect breasts with their generous heft. I lifted them and tweaked her nipples. They would be so delectable when hard. I could almost taste them.

I moved back into position I restarted time and a splash of water hit her and she giggled. "Simon, I haven't done anything like this before. Can I touch you?"

I swallowed and nodded. Her hand reached down and touched my penis which was suddenly and painfully erect. "Is this ok?"

She was a good three inches taller than me and all I could do was stare at her generous breasts and nod.

She took a washcloth in her hand and soaped it up. "I saw where this was, we need to make sure it's nice and clean." The warm wet cloth wrapped around my penis and across my few pubes. She was jerking me off with a smooth motion and the rough texture of the washcloth was almost too much to bear.

She leaned her body into mine as her tits pressed against my chest. The washcloth slid off my erection and cupped my balls. I could feel my soapy cock head touching her light fur. She slid it ever further back and I felt her caressing my ass.

Her breasts were pressing against my shoulders. I reached up to caress them and kiss her while she stormed my cock with the washcloth.

"Is this the right way to do it?" she questioned while stroking and twisting. "Am I getting you nice and clean?"

The soapy terrycloth was a different sensation than I was used to. I looked her in the eye and all of the sudden I couldn't control myself and shot off. My cum launched and covered her furry mound. She dropped the washcloth and quickly rinsed saying "I'm sorry" and ran out of the bathroom.

Brandi flushed the toilet and took off her nightgown and followed Mary Jo out. The water suddenly got blazing hot and I slid back against the wall trying not to get burned by the hot water. I tried reaching for the shower controls to cool it down but I was a blocked by the hot water.

I waited for the temperature to equalized so I could safely rinse off. I wanted to know why Mary Jo had run off and what Brandi was saying to her. Finally after what seemed like an hour the water cooled and I rinsed.

I shut off the shower and wrapped a towel around myself and headed back to the bedroom. Brandi met me at the door and handed me some clothes. "I think you should just take a walk and let me sort things out. Trust me I want you to succeed but now is not the time. Get dressed and go out for a walk. It will all be okay. I promise."

I didn't know what to do or say so I took the pile of clothes and headed to the bathroom to get dressed. As I looked through the pile of clothes that noted that there was no underwear. I got dressed as best I could and went downstairs. Mrs Kopernick had an incredible spread for breakfast with pancakes with blueberries made into smiley faces, bacon and eggs.

"I have to run out and do something can be just grab a piece of fruit?"

"Of course." She smiled with a strange look on her face. She knew that I loved her breakfasts, all of her meals actually but breakfast was the special treat.

"You will be back for the party at one right?" She asked as she handed me a couple of apples and a banana.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world. "

I dashed out of the house and wondered what I could for the next six hours. I thought about speeding up time and skipping most of it. I wasn't sure about that since the future is a one way trip.

I walked down the street and a cold January breeze ripped through my light jacket. I stuffed the banana and one of the apples in my pocket and started to eat the first apple as I headed downtown. I ate everything but the stem. Old habits die hard.

I reached into my pocket for the second apple and felt a piece of paper. I opened it and it was a not from Brandi. "You need to get Mary Jo a present. A ring for some sort would be perfect. xx Brandi"

My heart fell. I had no idea of where to get a ring. I ran to where I used to live, my brother's house and wondered if there would be something of my mom's that I could give her.

I walked around to the back and then stopped time. I didn't want to talk with my brother or his girlfriend. I knew they wouldn't give me anything but trouble.

I opened the door and stepped inside. I had gotten used to the Kopernick's house. It wasn't fancy but it was tidy. The house was a mess. There were dirty dishes all over the kitchen and trash just laying around. I started to pick it up and then said fuck it and kicked the trash can over.

I walked through the living room and saw my brothers girlfriend strung out on the couch with a glass pipe in her hand. She was half naked her stained panties askew and sagging tits barely contained in a ratty tank top. I knew I could fuck her but had no interest.

I went up the stairs and saw my brother in the bathroom sitting on the toilet with his head buried in his hands. "Motherfucker" I muttered and headed to his bedroom. The room that had belonged to my parents.

I saw my mom's jewelry box and was overcome with memories. I thought about the beautiful necklace with the hourglass. Her grandmother's ring with the two teardrop opals surround with a gold figure eight. An ivory bracelet that she got from a trip to Alaska.

I opened the box and it was full of pawn tickets that had long since expired.

I started to throw things around looking for anything besides garbage. I found nothing and went to check out my old room. It looked liked they had tossed it after I left looking for anything of value.

On the corner of the floor a glint caught my eye. It was a nickel. I hadn't had much, a couple of books maybe an old trophy, now all I had was five cents. I picked it up and stuck it in my pocket.

I went to Brandi's room to see if there was anything I could take and give Mary Jo. I hoped she would understand. Her room was a mess but it was a mess even when she was there. I started looking through the dressers for anything and realized they had tossed it as well. Then I saw a friendship bracelet hanging in the headboard of her bed.

I picked up the bracelet. I had given it to her a long time ago. I turned it over in my hands. Brandi deserved to have this back.

I punched my brother in the jaw. It wouldn't really hurt him but it felt good to me.

On the way out of the house I pulled the pipe out of Tiffani's mouth and smashed it on the floor. "You are a horrible person and you ruin the lives of anyone you touch."

I thought about hitting her as well but decided against it. I walked out the front door, leaving it open and then restarted time.

I wasn't sure how I was feeling. Better in someways and worse in others. I kept walking. Maybe I would see something to inspire me. I ate the banana as i wandered. Brandi was right. Mary Jo was traditional and would want to be married or at least a ring.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out the second apple. I found a quiet place I the park to sit. I needed to think.

After I finished the apple I reached back into my pocket and found it empty except for the nickel and the bracelet. I took the nickel out and turned it over in my hands. It was warm from being in my pocket. I stared at it. I couldn't even get a piece of candy with it. I started to stare at it and tried to bend it. No matter how hard I tried the bright silver metal didn't yield.

It was a good size to make a ring. A hole in the middle and then bend it so a smooth ring. I thought back to how strong I was with time slowed but not stopped. I slowed down time and felt it wanting to click to stopped.

As i neared stopped time the world didn't just slow down it grew dimmer. The world was almost black and I was barely holding time at almost but not quite stopped. The world looked so dark. I could look straight into the sun without issue and everything else seemed to be shadows or blackness.

It was difficult to keep time moving at this speed. It wanted to either come to a full stop or speed back up to normal. It was like balancing an egg on its point. It didn't want to stay. I knew I had to work quickly.

I squeezed the nickel and it was like putty. I put my finger through it and started to shape it into a ring shape. I rubbed and turned and smoothed it. Bits started to come off in a slowly expanding cloud around it.

It started to glow and as it glowed, it grew sticky. When I was finally happy with the shape it was glowing a bright white but it was a cool glow, it was comfortable in my hands. I let go and it seemed to float in midair as the cloud of dust was beginning to catch fire. I took a couple of steps back and relaxed my concentration.

There was a pop and a flash of green fire where I had been standing and the ring fell to the ground and was crackling on the concrete. I walked over to it and started blowing on it to try and cool it off. I grabbed a handful of snow and dropped it on it.

The snow sizzled and popped on the hot metal. After another couple of handfuls the ring was cool enough to touch. I picked it up and looked at it and realized that the edges of it retained my fingerprints. I smiled, There was no way to explain it. No way to justify it. I could honestly say they were mine but give no plausible reason why. Maybe she wouldn't ask. Maybe she wouldn't care.

I checked the time at the local bank clock. I still had an hour before I was expected back for the party. I laughed. I realized I could rob the bank easily enough. No one would know.

I started back thinking back to before the accident. Eight years and so much had changed. Mary Jo's party was the last one I was invited to, the one that I really wanted to attend, and now I was.