Retired Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were currently on a raised and open section of the embankment and could see all round for miles, although whether there was anybody in that vista was questionable. Undoubtedly, if they had been, they would have been able to see the couple up on the bank. Don folded his arms around Jeannie and kissed her deeply, before stepping back and beginning to unbutton her dress from the top all the way down. He pulled the garment wide open, exposing Jeannie's sexy underwear clad body. The nipples were still hard and protruding through the slits in the bra cups and he could see her pussy glinting with moisture through the ap in her panties.

"Don!" she whispered harshly. "We can be seen for miles up here!"

He slipped his fingers through the gap in her knickers and began to tease her clitoris. She made a sharp intake of breath.

"But we've already established that you have a secret desire to exhibit yourself, haven't we?"

Her mind was drifting into a pleasant fogginess that prevented her from rational thought.

"Mmmmm. Oh! Yessssss." She mumbled.

"Perhaps I should make you take your dress off and walk the rest of the way in your underwear then?"

Like a scalpel cutting through human tissue, his comment suddenly broke through the mists clouding her mind.

"Oh! You wouldn't make me do that would you?" she asked, half in terror.

He continued to massage her pussy as he spoke, "Probably not. I'm not sure how far we would get before I pounced on you!" He gave her that familiar lascivious grin.

Jeannie was still struggling to keep her body under control. Knowing how she was feeling, she made a desperate attempt for modesty's sake.

"Perhaps...we should go somewhere a little more private? You know, somewhere that we won't be disturbed or...or caught?"

He smiled, "Perhaps you're right." Then took his hand out of her panties.

She sighed, pleased to be getting out of this awkward situation, yet longing for his hand to still be there.

"Can I do my dress up again now?"

He thought for a moment. "You can do up one button. The one at your midriff, but that's all."

She knew that this would not cover her underwear properly, although her nipples would probably be out of sight, as would her pussy. But that wasn't quite the case when they began to walk again; with each step her leg would push the material apart. Looking down she was continually flashing her panties, stocking tops and even her pussy as the split opened.

After a few hundred metres of walking side by side, Don said, "No, that's no good. It's much better this way." He reached across and popped the button undone again and then took hold of her hand to prevent her from doing anything about it.

The dress was now parted, hanging loose, revealing her bra and breasts too. The breeze she felt on her naked flesh was almost like the caress of a hand and it was beginning to have an even greater effect on her libido. By the time they ducked under the railings of the racecourse and headed towards the gate that led to the A14 crossing she was feeling desperate. She was half hoping that Don would take her against the fence again, but he did not make any move towards her as they passed through to the other side. He walked ahead on the narrow path through the bushes, but she called him back. When he turned around, she was leaning against the fence, legs apart and her hand was clearly frigging her pussy through the gap in her panties.

"Wow, you really are on heat, aren't you?"

"Yesssss, and I need you to do something about it."

Don was not sure if he had the physical energy -- or the ability to regain an erection to oblige her. But he was determined to try. He approached Jeannie and as he got near, she squatted down and began to unfasten his trousers. By the time she extracted his penis, it was already starting to swell. What she did with her hands and mouth quickly completed the necessary stimulation and she stood back up, ready to receive him.

With no delay, Don pushed his painfully hardened penis up into the heated wetness of Jeannie's pussy. He began pumping hard and fast, aware both of his own need and Her closeness to orgasm. Almost at the point of coming, she opened her eyes and looked beyond his shoulder, where, to her dismay, she saw a woman walking her dog towards them. At first, she didn't seem to notice, but then froze rigid as she realised what she was witnessing.

Perhaps Jeannie expected her to turn around and walk the other way, or worse still shout at them, but instead the woman simply stared, open mouthed and unmoving. Jeannie found the idea of being watched intensely erotic and began to moan loudly as she came.

Don continued his piston action for almost a minute before he too reached his climax.

As Don withdrew, she could feel hiss come dribbling out of her pussy and when she looked down, it was dripping out through the gap in her panties. Before she could do anything else, Don had put his cock away and taken hold of her hand, continuing to walk along the path. The woman who had been watching realised they were heading towards her and stepped to one side. Don cocked an eyebrow as he passed, towing Jeannie one step behind. The woman looked straight at the come soaked panties and the puffy red pussy lips that were on show. Her face was flushed, and she was panting heavily as if she had been running. Her eyes came up to meet Jeannie's who, in a moment of naughtiness gave her a conspiratorial wink.

A few paces further on, Jeannie looked back over her shoulder and observed the other woman clutching at her left breast, squeezing it. She couldn't be sure as she only had a fleeting glimpse before they moved behind bushes, but she though the woman's hand was sliding down her body, perhaps to delve beneath the waistband of her skirt?

*****

Just before they got back to the car park, Don allowed Jeannie to button up her dress. She was glad that he had, as by now there were more cars parked and several people around. Back in their seats, he turned to her and grinned.

"You know, if we were in a larger car, I don't think I would be able to resist the fantastic urge to push your seat back and fuck you again!"

"What here? With all these people around?" she asked, with a grin.

He chuckled and said, "I have the urge -- mentally - but I really don't think would be able to get it up again for quite a while."

"Oh," she said, sounding a little disappointed.

Then, with a grin she unfastened the top two buttons of her dress. It caught Don's attention, so she repeated the action with the bottom two buttons as well. She leant across to him, revealing her cleavage and deliberately raised her nearest leg exposing an expanse of thigh.

"Are you quite sure about that?" she asked, sliding her hand up his leg to the crotch. After only a few squeezes she could feel his penis reacting to her touch.

He growled, "I think we had better get out of here before we get arrested for dogging!"

**********

Little did they know, but this was just the start of Jeannie and Don's erotic adventures.