Retired Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello again Jeannie. My, you look hot! Have you been out on a date?"

She blushed at the compliment, but told him, "No, I've been sitting waiting, hoping you would call."

"Well, here I am. Have you been a good girl?"

Not sure what he meant, she joked, "Oh, but when I'm not, I'm very, very good!"

"I meant have you peeked in the box?"

"No, you told me not to, so I obeyed."

"That's a good girl. I wanted to be able watch you open it. Now, if you just angle the laptop camera down a fraction, I'll be able to see everything."

Jeannie adjusted the angle of the screen and then sat back down on the edge of the bed.

"Is that better?" she asked.

"Oh, yes! Much better. Are you wearing those expensive stockings again?"

Feeling naughty, Jeannie pulled her skirt up to flash her stocking tops at him. She smoothed the material back down over her legs and asked, "Can I open it now?"

"Yes, go ahead."

Jeannie tore off the Sellotape that was sealing the box lid and then began removing the packing. One layer down she found a pack of AA batteries. She took them out and placed them to one side. She was intrigued now, whatever else was in here must use them.

She reached through the pieces of polystyrene and her hands felt another box. She grabbed it and pulled it out. Her mouth dropped open when she saw the picture of the product inside. She had noticed these when she shopped in Ann Summers for the underwear set and stockings but didn't have the nerve to stop and look properly and walked briskly past to the underwear section.

Jeannie sliced open the seal on the box with her fingernail and then opened it. She reached inside, wrapped her hand around the dildo and extracted it. It felt almost real -- except for the lack of heat. It had testicles at the base and, she noted, a suction cup which (she assumed) could be attached to a smooth surface. There was also a wire running off it, which she found was attached to a battery driven controller. She was fascinated by it and had forgotten that Don was watching her every move, until he spoke.

"I thought you would appreciate having one that looked like mine!" he told her.

Jeannie turned it round and looked at it from different angles.

"Yes, it does look remarkably like your cock -- except...it's hairless."

"Do you like it like that then?"

"Uh-huh. It feels lovely and soft and smooth."

"OK," was all he said in reply. Had she been paying attention, maybe she would have noticed his thoughtful tone. She continued to study it, to stroke and squeeze it.

"Perhaps you had better put the batteries in, just to make sure it works OK."

Jeannie opened the controller and saw that it only required a single battery. She tore open the pack and checked which way round it should be inserted. As she did, she thought to herself, "I don't think I'll need to check which way round this cock goes!".

She turned it on.

"Oh!" she said. "That's feels kind of pleasant. I'd always wondered what they were like, but I never had the nerve to find out."

"Why don't you give it a little try, just to see if it does anything?"

"What, you mean....?" She didn't finish the sentence.

"Just rub it between your legs for a bit and see what it's like."

Well, as she had it out of the box and the battery was in and it was switched on, it seemed only natural to just try it a little. She hitched up her skirt to her hips, allowing her to part her legs. She touched the end to the gusset of her panties and gasped. She did it again and her legs automatically spread wider, as if encouraging her to continue.

Jeannie looked up at the screen, "That's unbelievable!" she said.

"Try rubbing it along your pussy lips," he told her.

The head throbbed as she touched her clitoris through the thin material. She slid it all the way down until its progress was blocked by the duvet and then brought it back up again. Don saw her eyes cross and her eyelids flutter as she reached the highly aroused and sensitive point at the top.

Jeannie took it away and looked at her panties. They were already showing the tell-tale sign of moisture escaping from between her vaginal labia. She looked back at Don with a pained expression.

"Go on then, you know you want to," he told her.

After possibly two seconds pause, Jeannie placed the dildo beside her, pulled her skirt up to her waist and then pushed her sodden panties all the way to the floor. With no shoes on she was able to just kick them off and open her legs again.

Don could make out the gleam of moisture before Jeannie brought the dildo back to her pussy. This time she moaned at its touch and pressed harder. When she moved it downwards the vibrating head pushed its way between her pussy lips. She opened her eyes and saw Don had moved back a bit, revealing that he now had his cock in his hand and was stroking it.

Jeannie felt incredibly horny watching Don. Without knowing it she eased the vibrator inside her vagina. She fell back on the bed, and it slid easily the rest of the way in. All the way up to the imitation testicles.

"Fuck yourself with it, Jeannie," he told her.

Needing no further instruction, she began to plunge the fake cock in and out of her cunt. Her other hand rapidly rubbed her clitoris. Oblivious to Don's watching eyes, she frantically worked to bring herself to a climax. It built rapidly and then she was suddenly overcome by a tsunami of sensations in which she "drowned".

It was some time before she was able to push up onto her elbows and look at the screen. Don was still sitting there with a smug grin on his face. He continued to massage his dick, although he had clearly come some time ago.

"Did you enjoy that?" he asked.

"Wow, that was something else," she replied. "I had no idea."

"Well, I've got to go and clean up now, but before I do, you must promise not to use it too much. I want my cock in your pussy to be your preference."

"I'm not sure I could take another one like that for a few days anyway, so yes I promise."

"Good."

*****

It was the next Friday that Don called Jeannie. She had used the vibrator twice since that evening but was missing sex with him.

"How do you fancy going for a drive in the country tomorrow?" he asked.

"That sounds lovely," she replied, although she was really thinking that she would prefer to stay home and spend the day fucking Don instead.

Having agreed on a pickup time, she asked where they were going and he told her," That's a surprise. But I've got another one for you being delivered tomorrow."

"Am I allowed to open it?"

"Only when I tell you to."

*****

The package arrived just after 9am. Don was due to pick her up at 10am. Only five minutes after it arrived, her phone rang.

"I take it that the package is in your hands now?"

She had not even had time to put it down and was, indeed, still opening it.

"How did you know it was here?"

"I just got a text message confirming delivery."

"Oh, can I open it now?"

"Yes."

She tore at the wrapping. It felt soft and pliable but had no clue what it was until she got down to the clear plastic bag that contained...underwear. It was pretty, with lace detailing.

"Oh! That's nice. Thank you."

"I want you to wear them today. Wear them under a summer dress -- if you've got one that buttons up the front, that would be good."

"Okaaaaaay. What about stockings?"

"Well, the set comes with a suspender belt, so it would look silly without them," he joked.

"Right, well I'll have to go because I need to get dressed for you. I'll see you at ten."

She hung up and took the plastic bag to the bedroom. She threw it on the bed, while she went to her wardrobe to look at her summer dresses. She found one that she thought was suitable; pastel yellow, dotted with pretty, blue cornflowers. She laid that on the bed and then returned to find some shoes. When Don had called yesterday, he had suggested that High heels might not be a good idea, so she found a pair of sandals with a much lower -- and wider - heel than normal. Finally, she opened her dressing table drawer and pulled out a pair of tan stockings. These were part of a selection of pairs that she had purchased a few days earlier. While she was happy to think that seamed stockings were a real turn-on for Don, she might not want other people to know that she had switched from tights, so these did not have seams.

Jeannie had been wearing her bathrobe, so she hung it up on the hook on the back of the door and padded - naked -- back to the bed. She opened the bag and spilled the contents. Grabbing the suspender belt, she put it around her waist and fastened it, then moved it into the right position. She sat on the bed to don the stockings carefully, making sure not to ladder them. Standing back up, she reached for the panties, which appeared to be brief, but not overly skimpy. She had half expected Don to buy her a thong or something like that. She pulled them up over the suspender straps and made sure that they were comfortable, then stretched to pick up the matching bra. That was when she felt an odd tickle, as if a feather had brushed her pussy. She put her hand on her crotch to investigate and was stunned when her middle finger touched her labia. That was when she looked down and realised that what she had thought were decorative lace buttons were, in fact, openable. The buttons began just below the waist band and continued all the way down between her legs and up between her cheeks to a similar point at the back.

Her mind started jumping to all sorts of possibilities, mostly concerning Don's hands and fingers. She could feel her arousal building already and she had not even seen him yet! She looked at the bra on the bed and could see the same buttons on the cups. She waited until the garment was on before she looked at herself un the mirror. On each side, two of the buttons appeared to be perfectly positioned above and below her pronounced nipples. Sure enough, when she placed her index fingertips just there, she felt a delightful frisson.

Make up complete, Jeannie stepped into the dress and lifted it onto her shoulders and was just buttoning up the front when she heard the toot-toot outside, informing her that Don had arrived in his Mercedes sports car. She took a deep breath, picked up her clutch handbag and made sure that her keys, credit cards and cash were in there and then quickly descended the stairs and opened the front door. She waved to Don to let him know she was coming and then turned to make sure that the latch had caught properly. She took the remaining steps and as she did so Don came round the car and opened the passenger door for her. As she sat down and swung her legs in, she deliberately parted them to give him a flash. Already, she was in a very horny mood.

"So, where are we going then?" she asked again, wondering if he would tell her this time.

"Well, I thought that we could go and look at Devil's Dyke."

"Oh." She had not heard of it. "Where's that then?"

There was a pause in the conversation as he concentrated on entering the Motorway. But he soon picked up the thread again.

"Cambridgeshire and Suffolk. It's a massive ditch and bank build in Anglo-Saxon times. It's about seven miles long and stretches from just South of Newmarket to Reach."

"Reach?" she queried.

"If you insist," he replied and promptly reached across and slid his hand up between her legs. He was obviously pleased with the feel of her stockings -- she was able to tell from the bulge in his chinos. But he growled with delight as he reached her crotch and with a slight tug, unfastened a button and parted the material to play with her pussy lips. Jeannie could feel herself becoming moist already.

There was just a bit too much traffic for them to play for long, so Don settled down to concentrate on the hour-long journey using the M11, A11 and A1304. When they arrived, there were three other cars parked up. Don had seen two couples walking along the bank from East to West and he guessed that two of the cars belonged to them. There was no telling where the other vehicle occupants were.

They walked down the path to a point where the road had cut through the bank and ditch. It was possible to cross over here and head in the same direction as the other people or, instead they could turn left and head towards Newmarket.

"Which way shall we go?" said Jeannie.

"That depends on how naughty you want to be."

She giggled then said, "Oh, very naughty!"

"Well, there's people down that way, but who knows what we might find going the other way?"

So, they set off. The problem with this section of the Dyke is that you are walking along the raised bank and are overlooking the fields, which in this area are very flat and you can therefore be seen from quite a distance. However, that did not stop the couple from snatching the odd grope through clothing.

It was just as they were crossing the footbridge that straddled the A14 that they met an elderly couple coming the other way. They stopped and chatted for a minute, during which Don ascertained that they were the owners of the third vehicle back at the car park. They told them that they had a lovely walk all the way to the far end of the Dyke and back and that it had been extraordinarily quiet -- in fact Don and Jeannie were the first people they had seen. They wished each other good luck and carried on with their journeys.

They walked down the steps on the far side of the A14 and found themselves in a brief wooded section, just before it opened up again at the edge of Newmarket racecourse. Out of sight of prying eyes, it was too good an opportunity to miss. Don took Jeannie's hand and pulled her to him, before kissing her deeply. As he did this, his hands went to her breasts and began to tease the hardened nipples. She pressed her stomach against his erection and ground against it. He stopped kissing and looked at her with a hungry grin.

"So, let's have a look at my gift then." He began to unbutton the top of her dress before peeling it aside to reveal the lace bra. Just by brushing his thumbs across the buttons they unfastened and the nipples stood proud. Jeannie gasped, not just at his touch but the feel of the gentle breeze on her naked flesh. She groaned as he teased her, bending down to use his tongue, lips, and teeth.

Then Don dropped to a squatting position and pushed her skirt up to her waist. He whistled at the sight before diving his head between her legs. His tongue was lapping at her slit, teasing her clitoris, only this time he did not stop, but kept teasing and fingering until she came. She put her hand over her mouth to stifle the noises she wanted to make.

Jeannie's knees were shaking, but she had to help Don up because his own knees had almost locked in place. She re-buttoned her dress without closing the bra or pantie openings. They continued down the path and came to the gate that led onto the wide-open space beyond the trees. They ducked under the railing and walked across the racecourse before dipping under the railing on the far side. The path led them back up onto the embankment.

This section was open and across from the ditch, running parallel was part of the racecourse. The path became a little more overgrown before dropping down some steps to cross the A1304 near the National Stud Farm. This part was even more overgrown, and Jeannie had to be careful not to snag her stockings as they stepped past brambles and nettles. Again, it led to a gate before the area opened, with the ditch and bank being much less pronounced.

Don could see that there was nobody in sight, so he stopped Jeannie from going through the gate and turned her around. He pressed up against her and once more she could feel the hardness and heat of his cock pressing against her lower stomach. He stepped back and spun her round before encouraging her to lean on the fence by the gate. She felt the breeze as he lifted her skirt and threw it up to her shoulders. With a hand on each of her arse cheeks he massaged until the remaining buttons came apart, revealing her naked pussy and anus. She was dripping wet, and he wasted no time pulling his cock from his trousers and pressing the head to her pussy.

"Oh! At last!" she groaned as he started to push home. He went in all the way in one go and he began humping her rapidly. Clearly, he had become as horny as she. This was his turn to come, and it did not take long.

"Bloody hell Jeannie, you've gotten me so worked up I couldn't hold out any longer!"

He pulled a pack of paper handkerchiefs from his jacket pocket and handed it to her. She gratefully used them to mop up the copious amounts of semen he had deposited within her. She went to try and fasten the buttons on her panties, but Don told her to leave them be and gave her a conspiratorial wink.

They had taken almost two hours to walk this far and although there was still plenty of path left, Don suggested that perhaps they should start back. They had just crossed back over the A1304 and climbed the steps when they met a group of three hikers with backpacks coming the other way. They stepped aside allowing them room to pass and were thanked with pleasant smiles. Don and Jeannie watched them disappear down the steps heading for the road.

She turned to him and said in a whisper, "Do you realise, if they had come along just ten minutes earlier, we wouldn't have seen them coming from behind us. But they would have got an eyeful of me half naked, getting fucked from behind!"

"What's the matter with that? You seem to like flashing for my benefit."

"That's different."

"Really? You're telling me that the idea of someone accidentally seeing up your skirt isn't a turn-on?"

"No!" she said immediately. "Well, like most women I'm sure, I don't want just anybody getting a flash."

"Haven't you ever been in a situation where you knew a man was looking at your legs and...you deliberately crossed and uncrossed them?"

He looked at her face, she had coloured a little and she opened, closed and then pursed her lips before she replied, "Oh, all right then. Yes, I have done that. But it's totally different to the idea of somebody catching you bonking against a gate!"

"Ha," he continued triumphantly. "So, what do you think would have happened if they had turned up ten minutes earlier? What would they have done?"

She thought for a while, her concentration not helped by Don gently caressing her behind as they walked. "I don't know really," she eventually responded.

"Well, let me ask you another way; if you had been hiking along, weaving your way along a path and then suddenly come across two people fucking on a gate, what would you have done?"

His hand squeezing her left arse cheek prompted her for an answer. "The way I feel right now," she said. "I probably would have hidden behind the bushes and watched."

"Hmm. Perhaps that's exactly what they did too? And then, when we had finished and were getting our heads straight and our clothes back on, they turned round and headed quickly back the way they came for five minutes, before reversing course again and meeting us on the path."

Jeannie's eyes had gone wide. "You don't think that's really what happened do you?"

"Well, they acted very friendly and looked at us with odd smiles when we passed."

Jeannie wasn't at all sure if he was joking with her. At the back of her mind a little voice was telling her 'Surely not!', but her conscious mind was connecting the dots (which may not have actually been there).

"How do you feel now about the possibility that you've exposed yourself to strangers?"

"Awful!" was her immediate response. But then she registered how her body felt. "And yet, somehow the idea is turning me on. My pussy is soaking wet!"

"Is it?" Don caught her hand and turned Jeannie to face him. "Well now, I need to see that for myself just to be sure."