Retired Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Relieved, yet disappointed at the same time, Jeannie let Don go, having given him her telephone number and a passionate kiss goodnight.

*****

"Hey Jeannie, I just wanted to tell you that I haven't stopped thinking about you since last night."

There was a slight echo on the line, but it was clear otherwise and hearing his voice brought the events of the previous evening flooding back to the forefront of her mind.

She knew that what happened was stupidly risky, but at the same time incredibly thrilling. She

found herself wishing that he would order her to do something rude again. She did not have long to wait.

"What are you wearing?" he asked.

"Well, a summer dress and sling back sandals."

"Come now Jeannie, don't be coy, tell me what you're wearing underneath - or are you still in a filthy, horny mood and not wearing anything today?"

"No," she gasped. "No, I mean yes, I'm wearing underwear. It's light blue."

"I see. Why don't you pull your skirt up and have a look at your panties so that you can describe them to me accurately?"

Surprised that she was doing what this man -- almost a stranger -- told her, she slid the garment up, her re-kindled arousal taking complete control. She continued to describe her panties in detail, including the tiny bow at the centre front.

"So, they're bikini panties?" he asked.

"Yes."

"I see. And how brief are they?"

"Oh, um, fairly brief."

"Well, there's only one way to know for sure just how tiny they are. Spread your legs apart as far as possible. Done that? Good. Now look carefully at your mound. Does much of it show out of the sides of the gusset?"

"Um, yes. The gusset isn't really very wide."

"I see. And is it pulled nice and tight across your pussy?"

Jeannie noticed a darker patch beginning to form.

"Yes," she said.

"And can you make out your pussy lips through the material?"

"Yes."

"OK, well now I want you to take your index finger and run it up that outline."

Jeannie gasped as she did as she was told.

"Do it again but press harder this time."

She groaned as she felt her finger pressing between her pussy lips forcing them aside. The wet patch grew considerably.

"And what happens when you rub at the top?"

"It makes me...oooooh!"

"Well?" he pressed.

"It makes me feel dizzy, horny. Fuck, it feels good."

"And how wet are your panties now?"

"Soaked," she breathed.

"Well, you had better take them off then."

Jeannie did not hesitate. She stood and, still holding the phone in one hand, dragged the panties down her legs. She sat back down and without being told pulled her skirt up again and spread her legs wide.

Don guessed that she had sat back down and asked her, "How does your pussy look?"

Jeannie was having trouble keeping focus.

"It...its sopping wet. My pubic hair is matted. The lips look... they look puffy and red," she told him.

"How many fingers can you slip in?"

"One," she said, as she pushed her index finger all of the way in. She pulled it out and inserted it again along with her middle finger.

"Two", she relayed.

Jeannie was shocked when, having pulled the two digits free, she found that she was able to push three fingers almost all of the way up into her vagina.

"Three!" she gasped.

There was a pause and Don said, "Is that all?"

Jeannie looked down at the obscene sight of her fingers embedded in her pussy. Surely, she couldn't get the little finger in as well? She sucked in her breath as the fingers came out. She looked at her fingers and tried to work out how they could fit together to form the smallest diameter. It looked far too much. But she placed them at the entrance and began to push. It was easy at first as she had already opened the passage up. But as the second knuckles and the little finger went in it started to hurt a little. However, she was determined to push further. The third knuckle was never going to go in, but she now had four fingers deep inside.

"Four!" she gasped.

"Good," said Don. "That means you should be able to cope with my big cock when I fuck you!

"Why don't you bring yourself off for me? Imagine it's me doing it. Think of all the dirty things that you would like me to do to you."

Jeannie was going cross-eyed and began to double up as she reached a rapid climax.

Don listened to the sounds she made as she came. He kept talking to her, but he didn't think that she would be hearing him. When she had finally recovered and was able to answer coherently, he rang off telling her he would call again tomorrow.

*****

The phone dropped from his hand onto the bed. Don carefully reached across to the bedside table to retrieve a handful of tissues. He was lying naked and was trying not to spill any of the copious amounts of semen he had fired off as he heard Jeannie having her orgasm.

This little game was exciting. It was still a little alien to him, but she seemed to appreciate what was happening, so maybe he was moving along the right lines. Without a doubt, the two of them had clicked straight away in the sense that they could talk easily and enjoyed each other's company. For him, he already felt that this could be the companionship that he yearned for. He just hoped that she would feel the same way too.

*****

Jeannie had some cleaning up to do. She had been sitting on the sofa reading when Don had called. As the phone sex got raunchier, she slipped to the polished wood floor and by the time the call had ended, there was a puddle from the juices she had produced from her pussy. Worse still, it had partially soaked into her lightweight cotton dress at the back. She took it off, tutting at the mess and then shrugged and used it to mop up the mess. With the floor now dry, she wiped her legs and then gently patted between them. She was still very tender, and very sensitive in that area. Stooping down, she picked up her discarded panties and carried the dress and underwear to the kitchen, where she threw them straight into the washing machine. She was standing almost naked, wearing only her bra. It was part of a matching set so, naturally, she removed it and threw it in with the other things. The low temperature wash would take about seventy-five minutes, so she made her way up to the bathroom.

After her second shower of the day, Jeannie felt recovered -- both from last night and today's activity. She laid down on the bed and began to think seriously about Don and whether she had been stupid to go through with the date.

After half an hour, she had come to some conclusions; 1. She had never experienced arousal like she had with Don., 2. Her orgasms had been the most powerful she had ever experienced., 3. Before they started to get carried away, they both seemed to be getting on very well together., 4. He was handsome, he was kind, but he also knew how to push her buttons,. 5. Oh! How she wished that he was here right now, naked on the bed with her.

That last thought made her aware that she had become turned on just thinking about Don. Every logical part of her brain told her that she should be careful, but every part associated with sex told her she had to have him.

*****

Jeannie's mobile phone rang, it was Don.

"Hello Jeannie. I don't know if it's too soon yet, but would you like to go out for a meal this evening? Or the cinema? There's a few good films on at the moment."

Having told herself to play it cool, she heard herself completely ignoring her own advice, "That would be nice. Yes, I'd love to go to the pictures. Perhaps I could treat us to a meal afterwards as its my turn."

They discussed and agreed on which film they would like to see and then looked at the performance times.

"The 6:45 start will probably see us coming out just before nine. Would that be a bit late for you to eat?" asked Don.

"Well, it's pretty late, but the alternative would be to eat before we go and to be honest that would be a little too early. I guess we could always snack on popcorn?" she joked.

"Popcorn at 6:45pm it is then!" he said. "Do you want me to come and pick you up?"

She thought about it for a moment, "Yes, why not? It would save taking two cars."

So, they agreed that he would book the tickets on-line and that he would pick her up at her house at just after 6.15pm.

*****

Jeannie had quite a bit of time before their date, but she needed to go shopping first; there were a few vital items that she needed to purchase. She walked to the local shops and was disappointed to find that there were no shops suitable for what she wanted. So, she went back home and jumped in the car before driving to the larger town a few miles away. And here she found what she was looking for.

*****

Don had a sports car. Why did that not surprise Jeannie? She saw him arrive through the window and gave a low whistle at the sight of the pretty little car. She almost opened the door before he had even rung the bell but managed to hold off for ten more seconds before doing so.

"Hi Don. Just give me thirty seconds to put on my jacket and I'll be right with you."

The coat was hanging on the newel post at the foot of the stairs. She picked it up and donned it rapidly, before sauntering back to the doorway, retrieving her handbag from the hall stand as she went. Closing the door, she followed Don down the steps to his waiting car. Like the gentleman he was, he opened the passenger door to help her get in.

"Oh, my! This is very low, isn't it?" she exclaimed. But Jeannie had experience of such cars and getting in and out while wearing a skirt. The black dress she was wearing was not too tight, which gave her the opportunity to turn with her back to the seat and lower herself down onto it. From there, she placed one hand under her skirt to stop it falling away, while she raised her knees together and swivelled her legs around into the car.

"Very impressive manoeuvre," responded Don.

He had noted that the nylon she had on her legs looked sheer -- and expensive, but he couldn't quite tell if they were stockings or not. It was only when he came round to help her out of the car at the cinema car park, that he realised that they had a seam. And, moreover, as she swivelled her legs out and shuffled forwards to take his hands and stand up, the suspender bumps became obvious as the material of her dress tightened across her thighs.

The theatre was not very busy, being the early evening performance and Don had paid a little extra to have the more comfortable seats slightly higher up. Everyone else was seated below them in the cheaper seats. As Jeannie had suggested, they bought a single tub of popcorn to share between them and agreed to also share a soft drink (both felt that the cinema prices were ridiculously high).

The film started and after fifteen minutes Don turned to Jeannie and said, "I just realised that when I picked you up, I didn't kiss you in greeting."

"Oh!" she smiled. "Well, perhaps you should do it now then?"

Don leaned towards her and she in turn leaned towards him. Their lips met briefly and they gently pulled apart, looking into each other's eyes, then kissed again. The kissing lasted for long enough that when they turned their attention back to the screen, they had lost track of the plot and were unable to enjoy it. After ten minutes of struggling and asking each other quietly what was happening, they gave up and just whispered quietly to each other. They did not appear to be disturbing anybody else, so Jeannie thought that maybe now she should let him in on her little secret.

She leaned in even closer and whispered, "I've got a little surprise for you."

"Oh, what's that?"

She quickly checked the coast was clear and then gently drew her skirt up her leg until the stocking top and suspender clasp on her left leg came into view.

Don leaned to her ear and whispered, "Oh, that is sooooo sexy!"

"I thought that you might appreciate it, but that's not all," she teased.

"I don't have to guess that you're wearing sexy, matching underwear do I?"

"No. No you don't, but that was only part of it."

"What then?"

"You'll have to wait to find out. And only then if you're a good boy."

"Oh, but I'll be a very, very good boy!" he joked.

"Promises, promises!" she quipped.

Jeannie had left her leg exposed. Don guessed it was to tease him.

"Those stockings look really beautiful and expensive. Can I touch them?"

Jeannie smiled. She knew how to get him going.

"Yes, but if you ladder them then...well...just don't that's all!"

Don put his hand on her thigh just above the knee and then moved it downwards. He stroked the top of her knee, before moving his hand to her inner thigh. His hand slid upwards, towards the dark band at the top of the stocking. When he reached it, he looked straight into Jeannie's face and, as his hand met the creamy flesh above the nylon her mouth opened -- at the same time as her legs parted for him. His hand moved all the way up to her crotch, where he discovered the soft lace underwear. He stroked her pussy lips through the delicate material a couple of times before she put her hand down and stopped him.

"You'd better not go any further," she told him. "Otherwise, you'll get me soaking wet."

He considered ordering her to let him touch her pussy -- even telling her to take her panties off, but clearly there was a reason for her not wanting to go any further just yet. So, he decided to play along for now.

The film ended and, unfortunately, neither of them were impressed. It may have been something to do with the lost ten minutes, but they suspected that the hype for the film was very much bluster.

The couple walked back to the car The light was beginning to fade and the streetlights were on, but it wasn't difficult to find the car; it seemed that many of the vehicles that had been there when they arrived had now gone. Don had parked as far away from the cinema as possible, in the hope that nobody would put their car next to his. Far too often he had found tiny dents where other people had not been as careful as he was.

They walked arm in arm across the tarmac. He unlocked the car as they neared it and once again opened the passenger door for Jeannie. She repeated her manoeuvre from earlier in the evening, but this time 'forgot' to use her left hand to stop the skirt from dropping as she raised her knees. Don was afforded a spectacular view of her stockinged legs, all the way up to the suspender straps and beyond. He was left in no doubt that her panties were just a tiny thong. By the time he walked back round to the driver's side his cock was as hard as an iron bar -- and Jeannie had noticed as he sat down behind the wheel.

"Have you been having naughty thoughts about me again?" she asked saucily.

He looked across at her and said, "As if you didn't know you were flashing your knickers at me!"

He leaned over and placed his hand on her cheek, turning her face toward him so that he could kiss her. When they broke, she was already fondling his dick through his trousers.

"Of course, I only got a brief glimpse -- if you'll excuse the pun." She giggled in response. "I want to have a longer look now."

Jeannie kissed him this time, while still squeezing the head of his penis.

She broke away and said, "All right, but you must promise me, no touching, is that understood?"

He nodded.

Jeannie lifted her bottom off the seat and then pulled her dress up until her hips were exposed before settling down again. Her stockings, suspenders and panties were all in full view for Don and he wanted nothing more than to plunge his hand between her legs, but a promise was a promise. However, it did not stop him from going just a little bit further.

"Very nice indeed. I can see that the belt and knickers match, so you must have recently bought these for my benefit?"

"Well, they do feel sexy, so maybe I bought them for me as well."

"If they make you feel so sexy, perhaps you should show me just how horny they make you. I want to see where that tiny triangle of lace disappears to."

Jeannie already had a buzzing inside her head and she knew she was getting damp down there, but she also knew instinctively what he wanted. The interior of the sports car was cramped, so she lifted her knees before attempting to spread her legs as wide as possible. Don caught his breath. If this had been a normal saloon, he possibly would have already vaulted over the centre console and be attempting to get his cock out ready to enter her. But that wasn't physically possible, so he simply observed the incredibly erotic sight; the 'v' of the tiny, white lace panties narrowed down to a thin strip that disappeared between her arse cheeks. It was so brief, he wondered how he couldn't see any of her pussy or pubic hair.

Jeannie closed her legs and pushed her skirt back down. Her chest was heaving, and her face and upper breasts flushed.

"I think that we had better go and find something to eat now, don't you?" she said.

"I just want to eat you," Don thought, but managed not to say.

They drove to an area known for its eateries. On a Friday night it was still busy, and they had to decide at which restaurant to dine. In the end they settled for a steak bar -- it seemed slightly less crowded and was definitely less rowdy than some. The prices might also have put off some people.

They were shown to a table somewhere near the middle of the seating area. There were a few tables that were unoccupied, but it was far from empty -- unlike the establishment that they had used on Wednesday. There was not going to be any fumbling or foreplay in here.

When it came to ordering, Jeannie wanted to drink red wine with the meal, but Don said that as he was driving, he didn't like to drink. She ordered a glass of wine, and he ordered a lemonade.

"Actually, that's very sensible and responsible of you. Waiter!" she called him back suddenly. "Sorry, can I make a change to the drinks order? Make that a bottle of the red and forget the lemonade."

"Yes madam," the waiter replied. He departed quickly, sensing there might be a disagreement about to start.

"I know, I know! You can't drink and drive. But you're not going to."

Don cocked his head on one side enquiringly.

"My place is walkable from here. I've got a spare bed and you can stay with me tonight and come and get your car before 9am, when the wardens will be out. You're in the road next to the police station, so it should be pretty safe."

Don doubted very much that he would be staying in the spare room tonight, or that she intended him to, but he played along.

"Oh! OK, but only if you're sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. A lovely meal like this deserves to be served with wine. So, its settled. Ah, here it comes now."

The wine waiter poured a small drop for Don to taste. He raised his eyebrows and said, "Yes, very nice!"

The waiter then poured a generous measure in Jeannie's glass first and then Don's.

"Cheers," they said as they clinked their glasses.

"So, what's this spare bed like then?" Don asked.

"Hm? Oh, it's OK. To be honest I just use the wardrobe and drawers in there to keep my clothes in."

Don thought for a moment, then asked, "So, do you keep all of your clothes in there, or just some of them?"

"Well, as I was on my own, I sort of adopted it as a dressing room really."

Don thought a bit more, then, "So, I'm assuming that you don't have an en-suite bathroom?"

"No, it's separate."

"Which means that under normal circumstances, you might get up in the morning, take off your nightie and stroll into the bathroom. Then, when you've finished showering or whatever, you walk naked into the spare room to find your underwear and clothes for the day.

"Well, if I'm in the spare room and you come walking in naked like that (forgetting that I'm there), it's going to be a lovely start to my day!"