Retired Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't recall saying that I walked around naked at home!" she said in a falsely indignant tone.

"I bet you do though, don't you?"

Jeannie wondered how he knew. She quite liked the idea of the scenario that he had painted, but the reality was that she had no intention of putting him in the spare room. She wanted him in her own bed that night.

Just then, the waiter arrived with their starter. They had both opted for the soup and were delighted with it. But soon the conversation returned to Jeannie's living arrangements.

"So, do you always wear a nightdress?"

Jeannie smiled coyly.

"Not always," she replied. "It depends really."

"What does it depend on? How horny you're feeling?"

Just now she was feeling very horny indeed and she hoped there was very little chance that she would get to wear anything tonight. She didn't respond to his question but decided to ask him something instead.

"My turn to ask you something; did seeing my underwear turn you on earlier?"

"Of course, and you know it did. I've been struggling with an erection ever since."

"What, even now?"

"Oh yes!"

Within seconds she had kicked off a shoe and suddenly Don felt her toes caressing his dick through his trousers.

"Ooh! Yes, I can see your problem -- or rather feel it." She arched an eyebrow.

They were disturbed by the waiter again as he came to retrieve the bowls from the table. Jeannie was just about to kick off the other shoe and use both feet when the (irritatingly) prompt waiter returned with their main course.

The conversation reverted to non-sexual topics while they ate. Again, the meal was truly delicious and now they understood why this place was so popular. They continued with the small talk until their dessert arrived. It was just as Jeannie had taken a mouthful of her Tiramisu that she felt Don's shoeless foot pushing up between her legs. She opened them just enough to allow him passage and sighed at the warmth of his toes as they wriggled their way to her crotch. When they arrived at their destination the result was like an electric shock. She clamped her knees together, trapping Don's foot. She was looking straight at him, but her eyes had crossed. She simply did not realise just how aroused she had been. She was coming with a spoonful of dessert still in her mouth. She remained rooted to the seat, her body spasming jerkily.

Don had not expected such a reaction. His idea had been to tease her and turn her on. But here she was, almost humping his toes. She felt hot and wet. Oh, how he wanted to take her right there on the table.

*****

Fifteen minutes later, they were walking along the street, having finished their meal and settled the bill. They declined coffee -- Jeannie suggested they could have it back at her house. They both kept looking sideways at each other and bursting into giggles. Anybody would have thought that they were teenagers.

Twenty minutes later they arrived at Jeannie's front door, she fumbled with the key and then led the way inside to the lounge where, having put down her handbag, she turned around to face Don.

"You know, you were very, very naughty making me come like that."

"And you were even naughtier, coming at the slightest touch of my foot. Tell me, what had got you so excited?"

"I guess it's been building up all day. Shopping for my sexy underwear and...things. Seeing you looking so dashing. Sitting next to you without being able to do anything -- even in the car. I think that's where I really started to feel randy."

She was breathing heavily, expecting -- no wanting -- him to do whatever he wanted with her.

Perhaps sensing this, Don closed the gap between them, wrapped her in his arms and then began to kiss her passionately. This continued for a few moments until she began to grind against his erection. Don's hands slipped to her arse, clasped both cheeks and pulled her body against his hardness. She tried to reach down to hold it, but he stopped her.

"No, not yet. Where's your bedroom?"

"Upstairs, second door," she breathed.

Without hesitation, Don, showing that even in his advanced years he still retained a lot of strength, swept her up in his arms and carried her all the way to the bed. He placed her back on her feet in the middle of the room and went and sat on the bed.

"Now," he said. "I want you to undress for me. Very slowly."

Jeannie's knees were shaking. She was so turned on she could hardly unfasten the buttons on her jacket and almost pulled them off. She threw the garment carelessly to one side and then fumbled with the zip at the back of her dress.

She shrugged it off her shoulders and lowered it slowly. Gradually, her white lace bra came into view. Don smiled at the view he had of her dark nipples showing through the delicate material.

Jeannie lowered the dress to her hips, thus displaying the matching lace suspender belt. She took a deep breath before pushing it further down and exposing her tiny thong. She stepped out of the dress and threw that aside too.

Don, let out a low whistle. Jeannie was hardly a sex goddess but standing there in her underwear he would have defied any hot-blooded, heterosexual male not to have been turned on by her.

Jeannie continued by reaching behind and unfastening her bra. She put an arm across her chest and held it in place while she used her other hand to slip the straps off her shoulders. Then, cupping her breasts while holding the garment she eyed Don and turned around. Looking over her shoulder she took her hands away and held the bra out to one side, then dropped it to the floor.

Don saw all this but was enthralled by the sight of her buttocks and the string of material that ran around her waist and down between her cheeks. Jeannie turned back round, coyly covering her breasts. She took her hands away and smiled as Don groaned at the sight of her unfettered orbs. Her nipples were erect, and the darkness of colour indicated that the blood was flowing readily.

Jeannie put her hands on the thin strings at the sides of her panties and tugged them down a little way, until she was almost, but not quite, exposed.

"You remember that I told you that I bought underwear and things? Well, this is what else I bought -- a full waxing."

She slowly revealed her completely hairless pussy. The panties dropped to the ground leaving her standing in only her stockings, suspender belt and high heeled shoes. Don could see the puffy lips of her vagina and could discern that they were wet -- not just moist but dripping.

"Mmmm," said Don. "That looks very, very nice. I think you had better come over here and lie on the bed."

"At last! He's going to fuck me," thought Jeannie, but she was wrong.

Don quickly disrobed and placed his clothes on a chair. Jeannie watched with a smile of anticipation.

When Don was approaching the bed Jeannie spread her legs for him but contrary to her expectations he didn't climb between her legs, instead he crawled up between them and she then felt his breath on her pussy. She was about to look down to see what he was doing when she felt his tongue on her clitoris. It drove her wild. She had never experienced cunnilingus before -- neither of her husbands nor any of her (relatively small numbers of) lovers had done this for her.

It was divine. She had imagined what it would be like, but the reality was a million times better. He had her writhing for what seemed hours but was probably only minutes. She climaxed twice in a row, something she had never done before.

Don lifted his head, his face smothered in Jeannie's juices and seemed (to her) to float up along her body until he was kissing her. She understood that she was tasting her own pussy, but she didn't care. Then he moved higher, and his rampant cock came into view. She thought he wanted her to suck it, but instead he squatted down and placed it between her breasts. Squeezing them together with his hands, he began to slowly fuck them. Each enjoyed this as much as the other, but Jeannie was worried that she wasn't going to feel that magnificent rod between her legs. Then Don stopped and moved off her.

"Turn over and get up on all fours," he told her.

Jeannie rolled onto her left side and, as she continued to rotate, she pushed up with her hands and then brought her knees up underneath her body. Once on all fours, she parted her legs and looked over her shoulder expectantly.

Don teased her by taking his time. He wanted to make her desperate for his cock. He knew he had succeeded when she wined, "Pleeease!"

He held his penis out straight and pointed it at Jeannie's pussy, then moved in closer. At the slightest touch on her nether lips, she pushed back against Don. He had not moved further, but now he was embedded to half his length. He pushed the rest of the way in and then took hold of her hips.

"Ohhhhh!" she moaned.

And then he started to piston in and out of her. Slowly at first but getting faster as he went. Jeannie had no control over this, as her body was being pushed away and then pulled back rapidly. The loud slapping sound made by the connection of his thighs upon her buttocks only served to heighten all the sensations she was experiencing. She felt the bubble of her orgasm beginning to expand and knew that this was going to be a big one. It built and built, and she began to wonder if it was ever going to burst out. But then it did.

Don hadn't yet reached his climax and he was determined to continue fucking Jeannie until he did so. Her arms had given way and her head was now on the bed, but he held her hips and legs in place and went even faster. As he started to come, he had to slow, otherwise he would have lost his balance. He would normally expect five or six jetting spasms from his ageing cock, but this time his ejaculation just kept going, too many times to count. Before he was finished, he could feel his sperm oozing out around his dick and becoming froth as if it was being whipped with a whisk.

Finally, he withdrew and looked down at Jeannie's gaping hole. A hole filled with what looked like milkshake, some of which was running down her thighs onto the bed. He let go of her hips and she flopped onto her side. It was only then that Don realised she had fainted.

*****

Don checked that she was OK, and then held her until she started to come round.

"Oh! My..." she moaned.

"Are you OK?" he asked.

"No. Not really. I've just been fucked senseless! I'd always thought that was just a saying, that it couldn't possibly happen!"

She looked down at the mess between her legs and on the bed.

"Please tell me that isn't all yours?" she exclaimed. "Where did it all come from?"

"Let's just say that you've had a major hand in stoking the fires and that was the result. Stay here."

Don got off the bed and walked to the bathroom. He found a hand towel and returned to the bedroom.

"Open wide," he told her.

Don gently wiped her thighs and arse and then moved the cloth to her pussy. She shivered at the touch of the cloth but thrilled at the feeling of the soft material tickling her lips and clitoris. She wasn't sure, but when he went back down her vagina the applied pressure of his fingertips seemed to enter her a little way.

"Thank you," she said when he had finished.

"Now you can clean me," he said, and dropped onto his back.

Jeannie picked up the cloth.

"No, not like that. Use your tongue," he told her.

She looked at the tangled mess of pubic hair and come. His cock was shiny with both their juices. A week ago, the idea might well have revolted her, but just now she was only too willing to do his bidding. She began by licking the wetness on his thighs and then moved on to his testicles. She sucked each of them in turn into her mouth and explored them with her tongue. Then she moved up into the glutinous mass of his pubic hair. She did her best to suck it all up, swallowing it without a second thought, but she had to stop now and again to remove a hair from between her teeth.

By the time she came to taste his shaft it was already fully recovered. She licked up and down it and used her lips to vacuum around the sides. Then came her favourite part; she held his penis steady, opened her mouth and sank it almost halfway down its length.

"Come on," he cajoled. "You can do better than that!".

She tried again and went a little further, but his hand on the back of her neck seemed to suggest he wanted more. So, she came back up until just the head was on her tongue, told herself to relax, held her breath and pushed back down. She forced herself to go further than felt comfortable, felt the gag reflex and fought against it for a few seconds and then came back up for air. She repeated her preliminary exercise and then dropped down once more. This time, when she felt the gag reflex, she made herself relax and pushed again. The tickling on her nose made her open her eyes and see that she was just toughing his pubic hair. The head of his cock was in her throat -- something that she never believed was possible.

Don let her come off his dick as a reward for doing so well.

"I...I don't believe I just did that!" she cried.

"Why don't you turn around," he said. "You might find it easier."

Confused, she looked at him for explanation and then realised he was talking about getting into a '69' position. She had never tried that before but was eager to experience it. So, she moved up the bed and swung her leg over his body. She was just about to take him in her mouth again when she felt the delightful stroking of his tongue on her clitoris. She opened her mouth and plunged it down onto his cock. She pulled back up and began a steady fucking motion. Deeper and deeper it went. This time she overcame the gag reflex easily and only stopped when her chin it his pubic bone She opened her eyes in surprise and delight at what she had just achieved.

Meanwhile, Don had brought his hand up and was pressing two fingers into Jeannie's vagina while he continued to work with his tongue. He could already feel himself building up to a climax, so he finger-fucked her as fast as he could.

The grunting between her legs told Jeannie that Don was almost there, and she pulled away until just the head was on her tongue. She didn't really know much about how well she dealt with the volume, or remember swallowing, as just at that instant her own orgasm arrived.

Soon after, the couple climbed under the bed covers and fell into a deep sleep.

*****

They both came awake in the morning, their heads lying on the pillows facing each other. Jeannie grinned and Don smiled back.

"Would you like some breakfast to help keep up your strength?"

"Toast and coffee would be nice...to start with," he said this with an arched eyebrow.

The hint wasn't wasted on Jeannie, who quickly donned her gown and made her way downstairs to the kitchen. Fifteen minutes later she returned with a tray containing a cup of black coffee, some milk in a tiny jug, a bowl containing sugar lumps and a rack of lightly browned, sliced and buttered toast.

"Mmm. That looks very nice," he said as she laid the tray across his lap."

Jeannie wasn't sure if he was referring to the breakfast; she had sat on the edge of the bed and the hem of her nightdress had slid most of the way up her thighs. The direction Don's eyes appeared to be looking suggest he could see her naked pussy. She felt a moistening once more.

Watching him eat and drink, when all she wanted was for him to fuck her again was incredibly frustrating, so she grabbed one of the slices and started nibbling at it -- one less for him to have to eat and therefore he could finish quicker. However, when he had eaten and drunk as much as he wanted, he handed her the tray saying, "I need to shower now."

Frustrated and disappointed, Jeannie moved the tray and put it on the dressing table. Then she returned to the bed, where she pulled off her nightie, laid back, spread her legs, and began masturbating. She was still doing this when Don came back into the room.

"I see you've started without me!"

Jeannie, surprised, pulled her legs together and rolled on her side, hand still trapped between her thighs.

"And there was me thinking that all you wanted was this," he said, indicating his shiny-headed erection.

"Oh, I definitely want that!" she told him.

Don crawled up the bed and Jeannie rolled onto her back and opened her legs for him. She reached out and guided his cock to her pussy and he sank right in. It was a long, leisurely fuck, with numerous changes of position -- even a return to the '69' that they had enjoyed. They each made sure that they held off as long as they could, hence the switching around just as they were getting close. Inevitably, both eventually climaxed. It was about an hour later that Don said he had to leave, as he had to collect the car and was expecting a package to be delivered a bit later.

*****

Jeannie spent the rest of the day doing odd little jobs around the house. She was waiting and hoping that Don would call. While she did so, she tried to analyse her feelings for Don. Obviously, the sex was out of this world, but what about him as a life partner? She knew a little bit about him, and his background and it seemed that he'd led an interesting -- if not spectacular -- life. He was good looking, smiled a lot, was witty and he appeared to be kind and considerate. Even when he ordered to do something, it was more like a firm request, almost as if the word 'please' was implied. What was there not to like about him?

She had to admit to herself that she rather liked it when a man took control of her and told her what to do. But because Don wasn't rough or forceful or nasty when he did it, she felt happy to experiment a bit more. And that started her thinking about something that she had never experienced, nor wanted to up until now. Somehow, it seemed like it might be another addition to the things that she had done recently.

It was almost 7pm when the phone finally rang and Jeannie, answered as it was still on its first ring.

"Hi Jeannie. Sorry I haven't been able to call before. I had to go and get my car and get back home in time for that delivery. In the end it turned up much later than expected, so I've only just got it."

"I was beginning to wonder if you'd had enough of me, and I wasn't going to hear from you again!" she joked.

"Nonsense. I haven't been able to stop thinking about you all day. What about you."

"Oh, I don't know. I probably thought about you once or twice," she lied.

He laughed, "Well, I think I'm going to need a little time to recover before I see you again. I'm no spring chicken you know."

"No, you're not. You're a prize cock in my book!"

"Ha! You little flirt! Listen, I've got to go. I'll call you in a couple of days. Oh, and I've sent you something. It should arrive on Monday."

"What?" She was intrigued.

"You'll just have to wait and see, but don't open it until I call you."

*****

The package turned up at about 4.30pm. He had not called since the last time and Jeannie was becoming a little impatient. So much so, that she had put on her stockings and suspenders. She loved the feel of them -- particularly knowing what they did for Don.

It wasn't until Jeannie had eaten dinner, washed up and settled down to watch TV, that her mobile rang.

"Hi Jeannie, did the package arrive?"

"Yes, can I open it now," she asked excitedly.

"Not yet. I want you get your laptop and take it up to the bedroom with the parcel. I want to be able to watch you open it. I'll call you on video in five minutes." He hung up.

Jeannie grabbed the box and her laptop and rushed upstairs. She placed the machine on the dressing table and pressed the power button. She was worried that it would not boot up quickly enough. She sat back on the bed and waited for the login screen to appear. When it did, it took three attempts to get her password right, but then the home screen came up. It was only sixty seconds later that it started to make the rather raucous ringing sound that heralded an incoming video call. She clicked on the Answer icon and a few seconds later Don appeared. He was wearing an open necked cotton shirt and grey chino trousers. He was sitting in an armchair.