Retirement Party (Morning After)

Story Info
Having more fun with Jan and Josh.
1.1k words
3.91
4.3k
7
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pbnj3
Pbnj3
46 Followers

My husband's retirement party was great, the after party even better than we could have ever expected.

After several hours of extremely hot sexcapades, Bill went home while Jan joined my husband and I in bed, Josh had fallen asleep on the couch.

When I woke up in the morning the three of them were still fast asleep. I slipped on a thin satin robe, brushed my hair, teeth and washed my face, heading into the kitchen for coffee.

Josh was wide awake, sorting through the pile of clothing on the floor frantickly trying to find his shorts and shirt from the night before.

I walked over to give him a hand, kissed him on the cheek, sitting down beside him. As we found his clothes, I noticed he was paying more attention to my thin robe, bare legs,my erect nipples,and my cleavage. than his search for his clothes. He was also sporting a very impressive erection of his own. He blushed when I told him how much I enjoyed having sex with him, as he pulled his cargo shorts up, struggling to contain his erection.

When I told him I'd be glad to help with his problem running my hand over his crotch, he said I need a toothbrush and a shower, but his plan was to get dressed and be gone before the Lt or anyone else was awake. Then he asked if he could stop by another time.

I asked him to reconsider, that his Lt was still asleep. I took him by the hand, led him to the open door of my bedroom, where he saw Jan and my husband fast asleep both of them completely naked. I led him to the guest bathroom, where I gave him a new toothbrush, dropped my robe on the floor, and turned on the shower, telling him I would like for him to join me.

Josh finished brushing, opened the shower stall door, stepping in. The water washing over both of us as we held each other closely. We scrubbed vigorously, becoming more excited as we did, soaping up and rinsing off making sure every part of our bodies were clean.

Josh pinned me against the tile with his hand on my throat gently squeezing as he kissed me deeply. His other hand caressing my breasts making their way down until I felt his fingers on the lips of my pussy.

Josh was quite skilled with his hands as he played with my clit, finger fucking me to orgasm several times. He turned me around facing the wall and entered me from behind thrusting slowly and steadily

with his hands on my hips. His long hard cock felt silky smooth sliding inside me.

Josh told me to talk to him, to tell him what I wanted as he thrusted harder, asking if I wanted to fuck. I said your cock feels so good, I want it bad, fuck me harder make me cum again. I turned off the water, we grabbed some towels drying off as fast as possible, walking across the hallway to the guest

The door was wide open as Josh pushed me back on the bed, where he began kissing me hard and passionately, his tongue exploring every corner of my mouth, while his powerful hands caressed my breasts, hips, buttocks, finally working their way to my clit, and pussy.

He kissed, licked,and nibbled his way down, spreading my pussy lips apart with his fingers sliding his silky smooth tongue

inside me. My legs quivered as I had a

a gushing, squrting, orgasm filling his mouth with my juices until they covered his face and dripped from his chin.

I was moaning loudly, telling Josh I was going to cum again as he pushed his finger into my ass making me scream in pleasure as my juices flowed.

Josh had me in a frenzy, begging him to fuck me, and he was now asking me to tell him I wanted his cock, making me beg him to fuck me. I told him several times I wanted his cock in me, to fuck me hard.

Josh slid me to the edge of the bed, putting my legs over his shoulders, and started thrusting deep inside me, increasing his pace with each thrust until our hips were pounding against each other, his body tightened as he began filling my pussy with hot powerful streams of semen.

We collapsed on the bed beside one another catching our breath, once again he gave me a deep gentle kiss, our tongues swirling together, after which he told me I was amazing his erection fading as he did. I wanted more so I slid down his body, started stroking him, then sucked the head of his cock into my mouth, licking as I fondled his testicles.

Josh started telling me that's it, suck that cock baby, lick it faster, stroke it, as he began thrusting his hips as I bobbed up and down on him. Then with no warning at all he came again, his thick sweet semen oozing onto my tongue in spirts which I swallowed. He pulled me on top of his body, and gave me another long deep kiss and held me against his body, saying how much he loved fucking like this. He retrieved my robe and his shorts, we went into the kitchen for coffee and juice to find the door to my bedroom open Jan was riding my husband in our bed, calling his name over and over again Josh pulled the door shut as I poured our coffee saying well I guess they woke up, making me laugh.

Josh and I were on our third cup of coffee when my husband came out of the bedroom in shorts, with a silly grin on his face, Jan not far behind him wearing one of his t-shirts smiling, telling Josh and I good morning as she took the coffee I offered asking if we could talk for a little while as Josh and my husband stepped outside.

Jan and I talked as she helped me fix brunch, Josh and my husband talked on the deck until the food was done. We ate our meal and the four of us ended up back in the den until around three in the afternoon, Josh left and Jan and I enjoyed another shower, this time together. All of us agreeing to get together again soon.

My husband and I spent the evening on the deck watching the sun go down.

Jan and Josh visit us on a regular basis now and my husband is thoroughly enjoying his retirement.

Pbnj3
Pbnj3
46 Followers