Retreat (A Femdom Story)

Story Info
A couple on a hippy retreat learn the ways of the prostate.
1k words
3.97
19.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And so now we are going to talk about toxic masculinity," the instructor said.

She meant, of course, that she was going to talk about it and the couples on her detox retreat were going to listen mutely. She had forbidden them from talking that morning with a vow of silence.

The instructor, who might have been Amazonian in appearance were it not for her fondness for floral print, spoke with exaggerated gestures that jangled her earrings and billowed the sleeves of her blouse. Her morning lecture was exhaustive on the topic of chakras but now she had turned to the need to draw out men's feminine side.

A man near the back tried to catch his girlfriend's eye to exchange a wry smile, but she looked on absorbed as the instructor listed her "radical plan of action" that she expected each couple to carry out.

"Now, men," she said. "You are going to experience a blossoming. I want you to open your minds and accept that you are not the decision makers today."

She turned to the room with a beatific smile. "Would a couple like to volunteer to lead us?"

His girlfriend raised her arm and sprang to her haunches.

"Perfect," the instructor said, striding towards them. She took each of their hands in hers and led them to the front. "Everyone, please watch closely. We're all going on this journey together and you'll be doing this when we do our break-out sessions in a few minutes."

She asked his girlfriend to distribute a silk scarf to every couple and told them to make a slipknot at each end. "Women, I want you to do this now. You pop his wrist in, like so, and he holds it up next to his neck, just like this."

She wound the scarf around the base of his throat - "not too tight, of course" - till there was only just enough length for the other loop to secure his free wrist.

"So this makes our men a little more biddable, and we're going to take that a bit further by asking him to share what mother earth has given to him. Okay?"

The vow of silence made her question rhetorical, but she considered his consent granted. She loosened his belt and drew down his jeans and underwear. She gestured to his girlfriend to take them off his ankles before she moved him gently by his wrists.

"Now, I need you to take a nice rest on this mat, just here, just like that. Very good."

She laid him down on his front, his bottom raised on a rolled towel and his legs spread.

"This next part is tricky, but it just takes a bit of persistence. The women may want to gather round to get a closer look."

There was a bustle of bodies, mostly young mothers or women approaching middle age.

"Just reassure him, please," the instructor said to his girlfriend, gesturing for her to place a consoling hand on the back of his head.

The instructor gently pulled his penis down between his legs and gave it a few strokes, just enough to make it swell.

"Now this is what doctors call a sound," she said, holding up a silicone tube in a sterile packet. "We are going to give it plenty of lubrication and thread it ever so gently into his urethra."

She tore open the packet and applied the lubricant before placing it gently against the head of his cock. "You need to be very gentle here, just helping it along its way with a little twisting motion. See how the silicone is contoured here? That is going to help it stay in place."

The boyfriend squirmed, attempting to raise himself up onto his knees. The instructor barked at him: "No."

To the women gathered around, she said: "This is how we talk to them now. If they try to get up they can hurt themselves on the sound, so we need to take good care of them."

She manipulated the last part of the tube inside. "This little funnel at the end will help us to collect his sperm," she said, placing the tip of his cock carefully into a small cup.

It was his girlfriend's turn now, she said, passing her a dildo, pink and angular.

"If you haven't used one of these before, it's a vibrator specially designed to reach his prostate. You'll need lots more lubricant and we're going to put it in just like so."

The instructor helped the girlfriend with the positioning, popping it past the opening and guiding it deep inside.

The boyfriend groaned as his partner experimented with different angles.

"Now, let's see if we get any ejaculate. It may take a minute or two. Yes, yes, here we are already. Note how his penis is not erect but we have a small flow coming into the cup. You can hear from his moans that this is pleasurable for him, but not in the classical way."

Her voice, always assured, became stern.

"What we are showing here is that we can overcome the tyranny of the male orgasm. We are taking his sperm, which nature gives to us, without being beholden to his sexual gratification."

As she spoke he sighed, wanting desperately to remove the sound but unable to move his hands without constricting his throat. He could see out of the corner of his eye his girlfriend nodding along to the lecture about neutralising the tool of toxic masculinity while she probed him.

Surely the other men would say something, wouldn't they? But already they were filing away, their wrists bound, to take their places on their mats.

"You see," said the instructor, her face suddenly before his. "You were rolling your eyes earlier but now you know that you are a product of Gaia just like the rest of us. The seeds of life she has created within you are flowing out and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

"Your body has surrendered, and soon your mind will too."

He lifted his face to break his vow of silence just as the vibrator found a new spot. He met her gaze but his words of defiance were replaced by a groan of pleasure. His head drooped, another dribble fell into the cup, he closed his eyes to the sound of a dozen helpless men lowing like a dairy herd in a milking parlour.