All Comments on 'Retreat (A Femdom Story)'

by robert0000

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Tootight1Tootight1over 3 years ago
nice set up

This could go just about anywhere from here. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It's nice to see you back writing stories again.

robert0000robert0000over 3 years agoAuthor
Re: nice setup

I hadn’t intended to write a second chapter, but after a bit of rumination I reckon that the instructor would set some homework exercises for the women, leading to the protagonist having to be tied up again. The instructor could drop in to assist with some tease-and-denial while pontificating about the need to suppress the male orgasm or “disassociate it from pleasure” or some such guff.

Suffice to say, they would ruin his orgasm for a higher purpose.

I should say that I’m not one of those red-pill men who think that feminism is a conspiracy to diddle men. I just like the idea of ideological femdom rather than for its own sake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you Robert

It's nice that you have taken the time to give us such a vivid insight into the thought process of many feminists today. I'm greatly looking forward to the second chapter, forearmed is forewarned when it comes to dealing with the enemy, I'm sure you agree.

massageguy1massageguy1over 2 years ago

Love the random details, and will admit I'm a little obsessed with this one. I usually like a little more consent, and this is pretty rapey...

But...to he taken, so... I'll note that, when thinking of a sequel, that while his ass and urethra have been taken, his mouth has not.

Yet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrobert0000@robert0000
I'm interested in stories in which men are turned into sex objects by women. It's probably a hangover from feeling guilty about sex in puberty, which I think is pretty normal. In my imagination, the easiest way for a woman to turn a man into a sex object is for her to dress h...