Retribution!?

Story Info
Tgirl Sindee's adventures with her BFF's.
1.8k words
4.45
3.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: All characters are over the age of 18, and all activity described is consensual. Many thanks to my editor's, SissyKaty and Kelly2in1.

Retribution!?

It was late, and Sindee was becoming increasingly frustrated. Her Love wasn't online tonight, and after about an hour of boring chat, she had found no one interesting enough to "play" with. Plus, her roommates were in the living room, arguing loudly about something once again! Enough was enough! Pulling on a little lace camisole and a pair of her favorite tiny g string panties, she carefully tucked her tiny penis away.

Storming into the living room she yelled, "What the hell are you two fighting about now?"

Immediately Lissa put on her best lil girl voice, "Emily started it! She ate all my chips again!"

Not to be outdone, Emily put on her best lil girl voice as well, "Well, only because you ate all the ice cream, you bitch!"

So, for those who may be interested, your blushing author, Sindee, is a 19 yo trans girl having lived the last 4 years as a girl full time. 5'3" tall, usually somewhere around 115 lbs, long sandy blonde hair, green eyes, slim, smooth with a cute lil bubble butt. She longs for a nice pair of b cup breasts. Her package is very small and underdeveloped, which makes it easy to tuck away.

Emily is the classic, All-American, corn-fed, cis girl next door. 5' 10", beautiful natural blonde hair that hung down to her shoulders, sparkly blue eyes, slim hips, and perfect C-cup breasts with sweet lil pink nipples. She was always smiling and friendly. And yes, the cuffs match the collar.

Lissa, on the other hand, had features that clearly showed her Italian heritage. 5' 8", long wavy dark brown hair, sensual brown slightly almond shaped eyes, wide hips, luscious 36 D breasts, and a constant come hither look on her face. They're both very pretty.

The 3 of us were born and raised in a very rural area and have been bff's since birth practically. We are now living on the east coast, in a big city, attending university together.

With Emily's outburst, it was on! Lissa whirled around and slapped Emily hard! Emily retaliated by launching herself at Lissa, sending them both flying across the room to crash into the coffee table, reducing it to firewood immediately. Ignoring the table, the girls began wrestling on the floor, trying to punch and slap each other wildly. It got rapidly out of hand as both girls attempted to gain the upper hand! Realizing she would have to intervene or more furniture would be in mortal danger, Sindee sighed and moved to intercept them.

In a sudden and surprise move, Lissa had managed to twist around and straddle Emily. Swinging back to punch she smacked Sindee directly in her tiny package. Dropping to her knees, Sindee clutched herself and gasped for a moment, her vision clearing slowly. The girls paused, now concerned, their fight temporarily forgotten. After a moment Sindee reassured them that she was ok, and they resumed the fight. However, they had become tangled in Sindee's pretty new sheer white lace camisole, and it shredded. Sindee was now beyond irritated. Seeing as she was stronger and faster than the both girls, she soon had them both pinned under her. She knelt somewhat on their chests.

"So, really? The table and my top? We just can't have nice things with you two, now can we?"

The girls were a little shocked at this point and knew they had pushed a little too far. We had all been on edge lately. Between the recent move to a big city, the newly found independence, and the terrifying excitement of starting college, emotions had been running high for several weeks. Added to that was an increasing sexual tension as well. Uncharacteristically, Lissa had gone several months without even a date. Emily and her betrothed Eric had not been able to find any time to be alone for several months because of the cramped living arrangements. Sindee had never even had any real romantic prospects, and most of her limited sexual contact was with the few FWBs she had. Recently though, an online friendship had developed into something more, and Sindee was falling very much in love. The constant flirting had resulted in an increase to her already scarily high sex drive.

As she kneeled, Sindee was quickly passing from irritated to really mad, something that came all too easily for her. Sensing this, the girls began to struggle a little and tried blaming each other for everything. As they struggled, Sindee's camisole became snagged on her nipple rings, pulling on them in just the way Sindee liked. The girls knew this, and realizing this might be their way out of trouble, reached up and began to tug and twist them. Her anger morphing, Sindee flushed hard, moaning softly and arching her back. Her vision now tinged golden with her mounting lust as she looked down at two of the people she loved more than it was possible to express.

Her voice now palpably thick with her need she asked, "So, we wanna play now, do we?"

Arching deeper, Sindee reached back with both her hands as both girls, who were still pinned under her, tormented each of her diamond hard nipples. She slipped her hands underneath both girls' panties in a single swift move. The girls each gasped in surprise, as this was not characteristic of Sindee, and their hands fell from her nipples. But Sindee wasn't playing, her need quickly intensifying. Quickly, with expert knowledge of her friend's bodies, her fingers penetrated the girls. First one, then two, followed quickly by a third finger. Sindee smiled, her friends were already damp, and were now becoming quite wet. The girls, eyes wide now, both surrendered nicely, gasping and moaning as their legs spread.

'Mmm,' she thought to herself, 'Imma make these lil sluts squirm all night long.'

Continuing her deep slow penetrations, Sindee smiled as she watched the girls writhe on the floor, their hips pumping up in a vain effort to pleasure themselves quicker. She watched as they clutched at their own breasts, pinching and pulling on their own nipples as their eyes rolled back into their sockets. Their desperate bodies began to glisten as their muscles strained with pleasure. Sindee knew her friends too well, and backed off of her penetrations to tease their slippery pink lips, carefully circling and exposing little pink clitties with no direct contact. Sindee had them a bit calmer now. They still wriggled under her, but they were able to focus and speak now. The only thing they had on their minds though was begging for more, begging for her to make them cum.

Sindee sensed something more though, that if this was just a drive by, tensions would not be lowered enough to last beyond a few days. No, the coming weeks were going to be stressful enough. This needed to be more intense, especially for her.

"Mmmm, no. I think if you wanna cum, y'all will have to kiss and make up first."

Smiling evilly, Sindee knows this is kinda a trigger from them, as they are a little hesitant to kiss each other typically. Sindee moved her hands up to the intoxicating breasts in front of her, slippery fingers leaving a trail on their bellies. She slipped a hand under each top, one tight, one loose, groping and fondling their hardening nipples. The girls mournfully moaned at each loss of contact and gratefully moaned at each new contact as they slowly writhed underneath her.

Pulling her hands away, Sindee reached out and took the girls' hands, placing them on each other's bodies. She then leaned back again and placed her hands on top of their very wet panties starting a light, slow teasing. Eyes wide, moaning, and gasping, they attempted to increase the contact with their hip's, but Sindee's hands just floated on top. She was ever so slightly rubbing and poking them, each touch increasing their need. Now nearly frantic, wriggling and pumping, their inhibitions began to fall away. They started to grope and caress each other needily. Sindee smiled and continued her ministrations for some time, teasing them, needing to take them to the next level. She then moved her hands back up, on top of t-shirts, teasing and pinching nipples.

The girls struggled to get their tops off, needing to be exposed, longing for more direct contact.

'Not yet.' Sindee thinks.

She leans her head down to kiss and nibble the breasts before her. Now, they begin to squirm differently, trying to tear clothes as they pull her head harder onto them. Sindee continues to attend to their hardening nipples, kissing, biting, and tugging them until her own needs push her onward.

Rolling to the side, Sindee rose to her knees before them. Wrapping her hands in their hair she pulled them to their knees as well. Eyes blazing with her lust and locking on each one of them, she pulled them close, holding them hard against her. Unable to articulate her feelings, she locks eyes, first with Emily, leaning in quickly and kissing her hard, her tongue driving in and accepting no resistance. Eyes wide, Emily pulled back slightly but Sindee pulled her closer and she surrendered herself, body melting into the embrace. Emily began to kiss back now, eager and hungry. Pulling away, Sindee tore Em's loose t-shirt off and tossed it away.

Again, she pulled them close to her, and turned toward Lissa, eyes still aflame. She started to pull her face in, but Lissa, always less inhibited than Em, is already on fire and meets the kiss with her own hunger. The kiss went on until Lissa finally reached up and ripped her tight tank top off. Now all attention is on breasts, tiny ones and big ones, nipples hard, kissing, biting, pulling, and twisting. Writhing and grinding against each other, we collapsed into a pile on the floor, all need, urgency, and raw lust. The floor is hard, and the broken table's debris is scattered everywhere. Sindee knelt up over them and stopped them from grinding their crotches against her. She pinned them down and bent down to kiss them, soft, light little kisses all over their faces and lips. Slightly cooled down again, they smiled up at her as Sindee rose to her feet, only to lean down and again wrap her hands in their hair. Then she pulled them closer together, faces almost touching, and waited. Lissa and Em lock eyes, squirming as Sindee holds them in place, watching as the final inhibitions melt away. Hard, hungry, and passionately they each press their lips to the other and surrender completely. Standing again Sindee gently pulls them to their knees and leads them to her bedroom, pulling their hair just enough. Squealing and giggling, they crawl into her room on their hands and knees, eagerly anticipating the pleasures to come...