All Comments on 'Retribution!?'

by Cyndee169

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have a penchant to switch from first to third person which makes reading this story somewhat difficult/irregular.

A few other items pop out, besides the girls breasts . . .

You wrote, and I suggest:

A little hesitant to kiss each other typically - would read more comfortably as typically a little hesitant to kiss each other/one another.

Broken table's debris / debris of the broken table : an inanimate object (table) cannot be possessive.

A bit of a wandering story that you will have to align to a fcous on what you need/want/might go looking for.

Please, read you work aloud, or have someone read it aloud to you. This will bring the irregularities to the surface. Or, perhaps an editor could help.

You do have a desire to provide written errotica and I do see a lot of potential for unbridled success IF you polished the works a bit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCyndee169@Cyndee169
Cyndee, is a 19 yo trans girl having lived the last 4 years as a girl full time. She is an incest rape survivor with more hours of psychological therapy than it takes to earn a PhD. She was born and raised in a rural Midwestern area, however, due to the circumstances of her co...