The Brown Blogger Returns Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The viewing figures and signups are clocking up, Becky spreads her arms and says: 'Hi, guys and gals, hopefully, we have a few gals looking in, and yes, we look a sight, but first a big welcome from me 'Bathroom' Becky and this is my friend 'Sandie'!" Becky looks at me, I'm grinning like an idiot.

"Yeah, welcome to 'Around The Cistern' with Becky and Sandie!" I announce, saying the first thing that popped into my head. Becky is giving me the side-eye, but she runs with it like the trooper she is, and we go to selected questions from the audience. These are scrolling rapidly on the big screen to our right, and the first and most popular is 'Is that real shit, and how bad do you stink?"

"Yes, guys, it's real shit, I mean come on most of you know me and know I'm the real deal and as for 'Sandie' here you saw her in action up close and personal."

"Yep, I upped and chucked in my first scat scene," I admit ruefully, "to be honest, I'm new to this so bear with me guys as we learn together. I may be a 'brown eye virgin', but I'm super excited to get nice and shitty for you."

Becky likes this, and the comments of appreciation are burning up the screen. I'll say this for scat fans they are a nice, friendly bunch.

"We are going to look after Sandie, aren't we guys?" Becky is whipping them up. "Look after her with a kiss, you say? You guys wanna see us make out?"

I start fanning myself, swooning at the thought.

"Some Becky special kisses? That's what you want? Shall we see if Sandie wants some special kisses?

I'm now acting coy as if blushing at the idea, I also have a strong suspicion what Becky means by, 'special kisses'.

"What do you say, babe, you fancy a smooch, a scat smooch?"

"I'm not sure what you mean, honey bun," I've gone Southern Belle, "can you show a poor brown eye virgin?"

"Sure, just cup your hands and hold them out."

"Like this?" I ask, obediently holding out my hands.

"That's it, my little shit wannabe," she says standing up, and then turning to park her bum just over my hands. She pulls open her sweet cheeks and with practised ease, squirts out a dollop of poop.

I tease off a dangler with my finger, and after flashing her arse at the camera, Becky pulls up her scuddy panties and sits next to me. Stirring her soft poop in my hands, she coats her finger and proceeds to paint her lips with it.

"Why, Becky, that colour really suits you," I say in my best wide-eyed wonder voice.

Mainly to shut me up, Becky mixes a fresh amount and her shit caked finger starts heading in my direction. Instinctively I flinch back, but Becky builds it into the scene we are acting out.

"Do you not want to please your Mistress?" She purrs.

"Yes, Mistress," my head dropping submissively taking my cue on how she wants to play this.

"And what does Mistress like more than anything else?"

"Shit games. Poop play, faecal fun-"

Becky rubs her finger across my lips, and I shut up. It's soft and heavy like having chocolate fudge smeared on me. I can see Becky is enjoying this as she leans in to kiss me, I hold my breath and nervously await contact.

Touch down. The lips have landed. I repeat the lips have landed.

I shiver at that first contact, her lips warm and thick with fresh poop. I feel Becky's tongue pressing against me, gently probing for access. My heart is racing, why is my heart racing? It brings me back to the awkwardness of my first proper kiss, what angle to hold your head, noses getting in the way, then I melt into her, my tongue finds hers, the first bitter taste and then we are full on snogging. I hold this gorgeous stinkpot and we neck, oblivious to the cameras.

Shit flavoured saliva swirls between us, absorbed into us, lips wiped clean until we have consumed each other and her poop.

"More," she whispers, it's a request, a demand and a hint of a question. It's my choice.

"Yes," I whisper back.

Becky takes my hand and scoops the poop into her mouth with her tongue. Mashing it, her mouth open, she smiles and this time with another deep breath I lean toward her and we kiss. Hot, mushy poop squirts into my mouth, the taste is not an issue after the first kiss but I do a small retch at the texture. Composing myself I kiss her back and we scudball the poop back and forth, tongue to tongue so that the viewers can catch some of the action.

Becky took most of it, but I was oddly proud of my efforts, and my tummy fluttered at the thought that I had Becky's shit inside me, but fluttered in a good way.

We finally broke with a loud smacking sound, turning back to the cameras, we display the brown ring smudged around our mouths. We look like obscene clowns.

I grinned. "Fuck! That was hot!"

Becky clapped her hands in delight. "Very hot! What do you think, guys? Is Sandie a scat convert yet?"

Talk about a leading question. The guys were going nuts for it, more because I seemed to be genuinely into it which mattered more than the act itself. They were right, I did enjoy it. I wasn't faking and everyone knew Becky didn't.

But guys being guys, weren't 'convinced' I was a scat convert yet. This was starting to feel like an initiation ceremony, and for the next part, they wanted to see my boobs dumped on and maybe even a bit more.

I knew I was being egged on and I am a showoff, so yeah, I'll take the challenge and let's be honest I had just eaten Becky's poop so this wasn't a step into the unknown.

To the unheard roar of the audience, I stood, stripping off my mucky undies and flaunting my unwashed body at the cameras. Positioning myself on the floor, I lean back with my arms outstretched behind me as Becky straddles my head. My face is inches below her beautiful bum, her arsehole glaring balefully at me like the eye of Sauron.

Strangely, I'm calm this time. I knew it was coming, it had been titillating the back of my mind and my glasses felt reassuring, like a shield. Becky bobbed down, and I obediently stuck my poop glazed tongue in her poo hole. I had long adjusted to Becky's smell, so barely registered the fetid odour that acted as a prelude to the main act.

Sauron's eye began to bulge, winking in and out as Becky put the strain on. It came slowly, then with a rush, smacking across my face and leaving a moist brown imprint on my glasses. My first reaction was that it was surprisingly heavy and warm as her shit slithered down over my boobs before coming to rest in my lap.

I inadvertently looked down at her poop resting on my pussy, so Becky's follow up effort ended up sprawled across the top of my glasses, then with a final flourish, she popped one into my mouth, which I closed with a startled 'ummph'!

Stepping away, Becky knelt beside me.

"Open," she said.

I promptly did so, allowing her and the cameras to see the poop resting in my mouth.

Reaching between my legs she started mashing her shit into my pussy, it felt wrong enjoying that warm, velvety feel between my legs.

"Like that, babe?" She breathed.

I nod, moving my hips in tune with her hand, her fingers pushing poop inside me. I half turn and rest against the sofa, my legs splayed, as Becky fingered my pussy into a messy mush. Brown ribbons of drool start to escape past my lips.

"You going to keep my shit in your mouth, babe," she tells me, her heavy turd astride my glasses wobbling as I nod. "Finger yourself, shit fuck your pussy until you cum,".

"Yesh, Mwstress," I mumble obediently, my hand replacing her absent fingers.

I lay in an open leg obscene sprawl, masturbating in front of a watching audience. My exhibitionism has kicked in with a vengeance and I want this to be as filthy and foul as possible.

Becky starts working her poop from my glasses up into my hair, smoothing it in like it's styling gel. Then she smears her shit down the side of my face and then onto my boobs, caressing them and tweaking my shit lubricated nipples.

Gurgling my pleasure, I dribble more muddy salvia down my chin and over my smeared tits, my body responding to my frantic fingering as my climax builds. Draping my free hand round her I pull Becky to me, planting a big wet brown kiss on her mouth, her tongue snaking into the fast dissolving poop and pushing it down my throat.

Coughing, my eyes start watering as I suppress my gag reflex and try to swallow what is left, it feels stuck in my throat, my hand is furiously working my pussy, I'm oblivious to everything except the need to cum. Trembling I consume the last of her shit and with a strangled, 'Ooh, fuck!', cum hard while holding onto Becky and spluttering brown rain down myself. Becky leans in to suck up my muddy drool and then spits it out over my tits.

"Fuck!" I exclaim again, my body shaking.

"That was great, babe," Becky whispers as she hugs me. "We're getting crazy sign-ups. Give the guys a wave, don't just lie there," she adds giving me a nudge.

I tried lifting a hand, but I was floating on a pleasure high, a cloud of contentment. It had been an emotional experience, and I felt, what was it that I felt? My mind idly sifted through my feelings, trying to pin down exactly what I felt. Yeah, that was it. I felt happy. Happy as a pig in shit.

I even shed a little tear or two.

Although, that may have been because I just swallowed Becky's poop and was about to barf.

Again.