All Comments on 'Return to Lake Manitou'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer9 months ago

Clay's adventures at Lake Manitou took me back to when I was that age and spending weekends and vacations at my family's summer home at Fenwick Island. Although sans the St Andrew's cross, that place saw lots of action as well. It's funny how resorts, particularly when they're on the water tend to bring on more sexual urges than usual. Something that isn't unusual though, is that once again you've delivered another ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ story.

GybbsGybbs9 months ago

Mr. KeithD: MarcLuciFer is right. Once again, you've delivered. Always loved your tales. Gotta go back and read some of those I've presumably missed lately.

IheartgayficIheartgayfic9 months ago

Lol, love the story but I thought just like the people in his short story, he was gonna drown trying to swim to and from the island in the lake. Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...