All Comments on 'Return To Point Hollow Ch. 04'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 4 years ago

that stupid bitch is making this personal.

hope to hell it bites her in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bravo

Great set-ups for future stories, first moving the Amber Harris story along, and then setting up a future FBI vs. Iron Crowbar confrontation for a future story...

fuzzy94fuzzy94almost 4 years ago
A HOUDINI ESCAPE MOVE ...

Okay WW just gave the IC some super elite Aikido moves and a nifty neck rope burn, as well as a Nasty enemy in the FBI.

Oh there's going to be many adventures and cases to read through the night, Who needs sleep??

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
ONCE MORE THE FRIENDS BECOME MORE SNEAKY THAN THE ENEMIES

and they leave no trail with their colleagues. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mission Impossible

Great story, interesting ending. I guess most readers didn’t catch the clue at the end, your future stories should be... impossible missions!

666iceman666icemanalmost 4 years ago

5* again WW. Nash must need to have his small brain turned to be taken in by this woman, he lost one battle from bad advice. To take on the IC once and lose is bad but not fatal, but to go into battle a second time and lose is something that only idiots contemplate.

You keep giving Melina some good words and that she helps the IC her ex is ok but I am still not completely on her side, I am sure there is more than just her racial bias and that is awful as it stands. Time could tell.

Carole is a little marvel the way that you get her to slide up and hand out these little tit bits for the future are cool as long as we can remember what she said in about two years time when what she said this time comes to fruition.

Now we have the tit bit about Tanya and her heroic deeds to get the MoV and that will be a good work of writing it in WW as you always make sure she is the IC true favourite Angel and by getting her back into the TCPD after her injuries she is destined to be given chance to be a hero also, I just can't wait for that one.

I hope that the BAU and Rovers Bros team are soon sorted and punished so hard that they make all other beatdowns look child's play. Maybe tie it in with Lester penis holder getting his own knockdown.

But there are many more good parts to this story and WW you really are doing your bit to help all of us who are in lockdown due to this evil virus gain some pleasure as well as giving us something to look forward to. With that in mind I hope you keep well and I know we all await the next posting in anticipation, so no pressure on you there good buddy.

Iceman

pe1erpe1eralmost 4 years ago
Slightly disappointing ending

Whilst as usual this was a very good story, which got my customary 5*, I was slightly disappointd that you resorted to the overtly supernatural to explain the stench. I can accept the insights thatCommander Troy and his relatives get from time to time, but not the invocation of demons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Confused about Martin Nash's allegiance

Ok, I'm confused about Martin Nash and I'll admit I might've skipped a few chapters, wasn't he on the Iron Crowbars side? Since he was the nephew of the previous FBI Director who was also on Crowbar's side? Or was it revenge for getting Sandra pregnant?

bbarto1900bbarto1900almost 4 years ago
400 years ago, or is it 500.

sure looks like your stories are becoming a reality. cops are bad. bad guys are the innocent victims. rioting and looting in the streets when protests get out of hand. the council wants to defund the police in your stories and now its a nationwide concept. everything is racist that minorities dont like, and ANTIFA. i always thought your stories were GREAT reading but now its like reading the liberal newspapers. and the press #1 focus - change the leadership in DC.

i am going to be REAL INTERESTED in how you approach your next story, which is probably changing daily as do the headlines. WOW!

never thought i would live to see your stories become a reality.

just 1 more thought -

if

black lives matter gets armed police out of the schools (resource officers) then there will be another school shooting and will the loud protesters THEN get our guns taken away?

keep it coming and God help us, keep it REAL!

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Next story submitted

The next story "Only Time" has been submitted and hopefully will be published soon.

bbarto and others: I've gotten a number of private messages as well as the comments here that I've been prescient in my writings in light of what has been going on in the world as of late. I am sorry to say that more prescience is coming in the world. We live in 'interesting' times.

I have also been getting private messages that are overtly hate-filled and racist, sent by cowards that hide behind the skirts of 'Anonymous', and I'm not going to tolerate them much longer. If I have to, I'll throw the switch so that I don't get comments or messages from anonymous persons anymore. I don't want to do that, but it's near becoming necessary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
400 Hundred Years Ago

WW, you are making it very hard to follow your stories. Shifting to erotic horror with this story makes sense but you did manage to continue on in the novels section. As Jack would say,keep everyone on their toes guessing and look for more data

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Anon/400 years ago

It shouldn't be hard to follow me. If you have me as a favorite author, you'll be notified on your dashboard when a new story comes out. You can also search by putting in the tag "iron crowbar". You can also search for my author name and find my biography and the list of my stories from there.

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****Interesting ending to a beginning. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES