Return to the Lake Ch. 03

Story Info
Michael's Obsession.
3.6k words
4.78
5.9k
2
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 10/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three — Michael's Obsession

I was beginning to enjoy this Saturday morning tradition of waking up with my wife's tongue and lips on my cock.

"There'll be no canoeing for you this time," Stephanie purred. "But I hope you're up for some canoodling."

My wife had clearly been spending way too much time hanging around Tyler lately.

Despite our night of passion only hours before, both of us were ready for more. As my dick got harder, Stephanie intensified her stroking and mouth action. She was straddling me, and furiously rubbing her pussy with her other hand. Within minutes, she adjusted her body so that my rock-hard cock was positioned right under her wet cunt.

"I know you've always loved this position, and so do I, especially when you lick my tits. Let's cut the foreplay and get right to it. Besides which, I'm really hungry, and not just for this."

Stephanie let out a squeal as I impaled her tight pussy. She started riding me and I started squeezing her nipples. She cooed in appreciation as I leaned forward and started licking her right breast, fondling the other one with my left hand.

"Oh my God, this feels good," she gasped. "You're the best fuck I've ever had. And I want you to be thinking about me when you're screwing all those other sluts this weekend."

"I'm not sure I'm gonna want anyone but you," I responded.

"You're so kind, honey, but we both know that if you get the chance, you'll be banging Gigi. And Lisa was flashing her boobs at you all night. Don't think I didn't notice. Let's just hope Erin does bring some strapping young man who monopolizes her pussy, or you may not have it in you to fuck me again."

"Well I guess I can't get too upset if you spread your legs for Tyler. And there's no doubt Aaron wants you too. Only this time you might want to avoid going for a walk in the woods and just find a proper place to fuck when you two are "talking business"."

"I didn't think I needed your permission," she reminded me. She'd picked up the pace and was grinding her pussy against my pelvis. I started licking her other breast and within seconds, brought her to an explosive orgasm.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. That was good." Her pussy clenched my cock and put me over the edge. This time, it might have been me who made the most noise, as I let out a roar.

"I love it when you fill me up, Big Boy. All this talk of screwing other people turns me on, but nothing does it for me more than having your hard cock inside me."

I squeezed her tits one more time and she laid down beside me, her pussy dripping with her juices and my sperm.

"I'm going to take a shower and get ready for the day. Lisa said we might not get much sun today, and my all-over tan is starting to fade. I'll be quick, and you can shower when I'm getting dressed."

"I wouldn't think it'll take much time to do that, because you didn't wear a whole lot last time," I joked. "You're sure you don't want any company in the shower?"

"We don't have time, and I highly doubt you could get hard enough to satisfy me again so soon."

Stephanie gave me a playful slap and ran into the bathroom.

I heard the shower go on, and continued to lie on the bed. I knew I should be counting my blessings being with a woman who was perfect in every way — especially, but not exclusively, in bed — but I couldn't help thinking about the other fine females I'd be spending the weekend with.

As I had expected, Lisa had reached out a couple of times over the past two weeks, texting me some very artistic and revealing shots of her face, breasts and pussy. She said she was counting down the days until we came back, and hinted strongly that she wanted to get together regularly after they'd closed down the cottage for the season and returned to the city.

Gigi was a bit of a wild card. I was instantly attracted to her during our first and only encounter before last night. She'd made it clear then, and especially now, that she was up for some fun. Her curvaceous body would be hard to resist, and I wouldn't feel too badly about taking advantage of it knowing full well that her boyfriend would likely be banging my wife at the same time.

And then there was Erin. She had known we were coming back to her parents' cottage this weekend, but hadn't indicated either way whether she'd be making an appearance. She talked about her new younger boyfriend, and I thought it might be a little soon for her to introduce him to her parents. The only thing I was confident about that I wasn't about to be cast aside by her, at least not in the immediate future.

Upon our return to the city the last time, I vowed to myself that I should try to stay away from Erin. Stephanie had given me the green light to see her, but I couldn't be sure she'd regret that decision and grow resentful of me being with a younger woman. Above all, I couldn't put my relationship with my wife in jeopardy.

But on Monday morning, I was on the Club Exotica website checking out "Chloe's" availability for the week. She was scheduled for the following afternoon and early evening. Rather than book an appointment as myself, I made up a fake identity so that I would surprise her. I arranged for a 90-minute nuru massage, figuring that would give me plenty of time to enjoy myself, and for her to do whatever she chose to do that might risk her continued employment as a masseuse.

I'd committed Erin's number to memory, but I didn't call or text. I wanted to tease her. And the moment she opened the door the following night, I knew it had worked. She had looked a bit angry when she saw me as she entered the room, then brightened up immediately.

"Oh, hello Dick. So nice to meet you! What an original name. Is that short for Dickhead?"

"Is that any way to greet a new customer?" I laughed as I embraced her and gave her a kiss.

"Seriously, I was beginning to give up hope I'd ever hear from you again, and you were no better than all the other assholes who fuck me once and ghost me. I was on the verge of asking my mom for your number, but I figured she would want to keep you for herself."

"First of all, guys don't ghost you. They're intimidated by you, by your confidence and your sexiness. They know they're not good enough to keep you for themselves, so they take the easy way out."

"So how do you explain your lack of interest over the past 48 hours?" she demanded.

"Trust me, I haven't thought about much else. Work has been a total write-off. Every chance I get, I'm creeping your photos on the website and your social media. By the way, that photo on Instagram of you wearing the white fur coat — and nothing else — is pretty hot. If you'd been here yesterday, I would have been too."

"Well, you're forgiven for now, but don't let this happen again. Anyway, the desk says you've booked a 90-minute nuru, which is my favourite session. Less time cleaning up the room, more time rubbing my naked body all over the client's. I think you're going to enjoy yourself, and if you play your cards right, there might be a little bonus at the end."

"To tell you the truth," I began, "I've never had a nuru massage before. How does this work?"

"Usually I'd bring the warm gel in with me, but since we have a lot of time, I'll go get it after we take a shower together. I don't want to rush, especially with the cock I'll be playing with, and the gel might cool off. But you know, I'll be rubbing my body all over you so hard that neither one of us is going to notice how hot or cold it is.

She kissed me again and started unbuttoning my shirt. She was wearing only a black teddy, and I pulled the straps down over her shoulders to play with her magnificent tits. She pulled it right off, and yanked my pants down as she dropped down on her knees to take my cock in her mouth.

"Someone's happy to see me," she said as she came up for air. "As you can see, I'm throwing out the rulebook today. And there'll be plenty of time for this later. Let's get wet together."

Erin walked into the shower and turned the jets on. I didn't linger, knowing how much fun I was about to have, especially knowing there would be no limits to our activities this time around.

"You really were starting to worry me," she said as she squirted some shower gel over my chest and rubbed it over my cock. "I thought we had an understanding after the weekend."

"And we absolutely do," I replied. "The deal was that we'd get together to fuck once a week. And here I am, after only two days."

"I guess I was just worried that you and Stephanie had fallen back into old habits. Though it was because she wasn't putting out for you that you ended up here the first time."

"She's definitely putting out," I said, recalling the Sunday night adventure in the back of the car. "I'm lucky we're not in jail right now."

"Well, enough about her. You're here to fuck me. But only after I give you the hottest massage of your life."

With that, Erin dropped to her knees once again and took my cock in her mouth. She swallowed it greedily as she manhandled my balls. I had to steady myself with the hand bars on the side of the shower, as I could feel my legs getting rubbery from her oral assault.

"I just love this cock," she gasped. "I can't wait to feel it in my pussy."

"Why wait?" I growled, pulling her up by her arms and turning her around to face the wall. Before she could say anything, I jammed my cock deep inside her dripping cunt.

"Daddy, we shouldn't be doing this. You're going to get me fired," she protested, adopting the Chloe persona once again. But her words didn't match her actions, as she bent over to give me a better angle to pound her.

I knew that I wouldn't last if I kept this up. Even though I'd fucked my wife first thing in the morning, I could feel a huge load building within me.

"How many shots on goal do I get with this session?" I asked. "Because I'm gonna cum real soon unless I stop now."

"Daddy, you can fuck me as many times as you want. And I'll wonder if I've lost my touch if I don't get you off at least once more before we're done. Now shut up and fuck me!"

I did as I was told, and the moment she started moaning and gripping the shower bars even more tightly, I released my load deep inside her. Luckily the shower was still going and likely masked the noise both of us made.

We didn't move for a couple of moments, then I turned her around and gave her a giant bear hug.

"You are fucking incredible," I told her. "You make me feel like I'm 18 again every time I fuck you. Check that, you make me feel like I'm 25. I wasn't getting any action when I was 18."

"Yeah, right. I'm sure with a cock like that, every sweet young thing you came across was begging you for it."

"I was too shy back then. It wasn't until I was in my early 20's that I had any confidence around women. And my first long-term relationship ended up being my first marriage, which was a disaster. Anyway, enough about that. If I think about her, I'll never get hard again. I'm here for a nuru massage with my favourite side slut."

"Favourite side slut? I'm honoured!" Erin laughed. "And how many other side sluts do you have?"

"I think one is more than enough for an old guy like me."

"We'll see about that. Anyway, I'm glad we're in the shower because I can't go out and get the nuru gel with your cum leaking down my leg. Let's get cleaned up and we'll move on to the main event."

Our caresses were less urgent this time, as we washed each other off. Erin loved it when I stuck my fingers up her pussy to release the last drops of cum. She gave me a deep French kiss, then turned off the water and handed me a towel.

"Dry yourself off but don't get on the bed yet. I have to put down a plastic sheet first. It sounds gross, but once the gel gets all over it, it's really sexy. Right now, I'm gonna go get the gel."

I dried off and glanced at the clock on the wall. Just under 30 minutes had passed, which meant I still had an hour to spend with this gorgeous creature who seemed completely devoted to my sexual gratification.

She hadn't bothered to cover herself up when she left the room. Any other client arriving for an appointment or departing would have been kicking himself for not choosing this young harlot. She returned a couple of minutes later with a big clay bowl of gel.

"Here, help me with this cover," she said, pulling a plastic sheet out from under the massage bed. "Now lie down on your front. I guess it's a good thing you just fucked me, because you'd never be able to get comfortable if your cock was still hard."

"I doubt it will stay this way for long," I replied, looking down at my semi-flaccid member.

She began by scooping handfuls of the warm gel all over my back and legs. She spent a few minutes making sure every inch of me was covered, but I could tell she was as anxious as I was to turn up the heat.

I watched her in the mirror as she took more big handfuls of gel and spread them over her body. Her perfect boobs shimmered in the subdued lighting, and she made sure her pussy was well covered before climbing up on the bed, straddling me and then lowering herself onto my back.

The sensation was incredible. The warm gel was far more slippery than the oil I was used to, and knowing it was Erin rubbing her tits all over my back made it even better. Then she reached down between my legs to rub my rock-hard cock. I had to turn my head so I was no longer facing the mirror, and focus on anything but exploding once again in her hand.

"Holy fuck," I exclaimed. "If you keep that up, you're going to make me cum facing down!"

"That would be a first," she laughed. "Most of the guys who come in here prefer to be manhandling my tits when I jerk them off."

"Maybe most of the guys aren't as into you as I am."

"I'm looking forward to you being in me again very soon," she responded. "But first, I think I deserve a little massage of my own."

I took her cue and started to get down off the bed. "Careful," she said. "I might have gotten a bit of the gel on your feet. Stand on that towel."

I did as I was told and wiped my feet. Erin hopped up and laid on her back, spreading her legs invitingly. I dipped my hand into the nuru bowl and spread more of the warm liquid all over her, squeezing her nipples and sliding my fingers up her pussy.

"Mmmm...that feels so good, Daddy. Now I'm the one who's going to cum early."

I was a bit frantic as I continued my rubdown. As much as I wanted to play with both of her exquisite boobs, I could tell that she really loved it when I ran my fingers up her inner thighs and in her pussy, occasionally twisting her clit. She was writhing in ecstasy as I manhandled her most intimate parts.

"If you keep this up, I'm going to have to pay you. And I just lost my sugar daddy, so that isn't happening. So you need to get back up here and let me fuck you."

I laid down on my side and pulled her close to me. We kissed and groped each other, keeping our moans to a minimum to reduce the risk of being caught. The copious amounts of gel that we'd spread all over each other made it even more erotic.

"How do you want to fuck me, Daddy? I love reverse cowgirl."

Frankly, I was up for anything, as long as it included sticking my cock in Erin. I laid on my back and she straddled me, facing my feet. She lowered her cunt onto my rod and started pounding me. There wasn't much for me to do except squeeze her ass cheeks and try not to cum immediately.

"Oh that feels so good, Daddy. This will be our favourite position. Fuck me harder!"

I could feel her pussy squeezing my cock, and I knew I was going to explode any minute.

"Turn around, slut. I want to play with those tits, and I want to see the look on your face when I make you cum."

As it turned out, that didn't take long. Erin squealed as I pinched her nipples and began banging her relentlessly. We came together — hard — and collapsed in a pool of nuru gel.

"Holy shit, that was incredible," I gasped as I tried to catch my breath.

"At least you get to go home now," she said. "I have another three clients tonight. No matter what they offer, my pussy is off limits for the rest of the night after the workout you just gave it."

"How much longer are you going to stay here?" I asked, remembering her wish to find a new way to make a living. "I mean, you're extremely good at it, and it would be a real loss to the club. And I think you might miss getting naked with strangers on a regular basis."

"I'm having drinks with my influencer friend tomorrow night. I know I can't quit immediately, but if I don't start sometime, I'm going to be stuck here when I'm old and fat."

"Like that's ever going to happen!" I protested.

"You're right. I will miss it, at times. But as long as I can still see you, I'll be okay. I want to remind you the offer remains open to get together at my place. And when we're there, we don't have to keep it quiet. That's the only reason I didn't offer you my asshole just now. I'm extremely vocal when there's a big dick like yours in there."

"I promise you I'll be in touch very soon. I'm way behind at work, thanks to you. But I promise we'll get together at least once a week, as long as it doesn't interfere with any other relationship you might be in."

"There will always be time for you, Daddy. We just connect on a different level."

Erin glanced at the clock, gave me a kiss, and led me to the shower. We explored each other's body one more time as we washed away the evidence of our wild tryst. After we'd dried each other off and I got dressed, I handed her 10 $100 bills.

"That's way too much, Daddy. You only owe me $300. Even with a tip, I can't accept this."

"Have you already forgotten that I fucked you twice? And I'm assuming when we meet at your place, there won't be any money changing hands. So I think I'm getting a very good deal here."

"You're so kind. I really need the cash right now. As amazing as today was, consider it a warm-up for next time."

I left Erin in the room to clean up, and headed for home. I was lucky that Stephanie was working late, so I could heat up a frozen dinner and have a few drinks to relax before she returned.

***

I had a contented smile on my face and a nearly-erect cock as my wife emerged from the shower, wearing my favourite black halter bathing suit that showed off her rack perfectly.

"What were you thinking about?" she inquired.

"Oh, last night and this morning," I lied, "and how it's going to be tough to top that."

"Bullshit, you were thinking about fucking other women. I didn't just fall off the turnip truck, you know."

"I love it when you get jealous," I teased. "But I think I'm the one who's going to be the most jealous this weekend."

"Well, we'll never find out if we don't get down there and join the others. Now go take a shower while I finish getting ready. Guys have it so much easier, especially when I have to go all out to try to make myself as attractive as those other beautiful women."

"It's not a competition, but if it was, you win every time," I assured her.

"Just keep this in the back of your head. No matter what happens this weekend, my ass is off-limits to everyone but you. As long as you behave and follow my instructions."

I could only imagine what that meant as I got up and went in to take a shower.

To be continued...