Return to the Lake Ch. 06

Story Info
Michael's Side Slut.
3.7k words
4.82
9.5k
2
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 10/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6 - Michael's side slut

"Holy shit, look at the time!" Aaron said. "I promised you guys a nice dinner, and I haven't even started. I hope my sous chef is as talented in the kitchen as she is on a chaise lounge."

"When I'm licking the spoon, I'll pretend it's your dick," Lisa purred.

"If that's the case, would you be open to a permanent gig in one of my restaurants?" he responded.

"You might be looking for a new bartender then," interjected Gigi. "Maybe I need to find a place where my talents are fully appreciated."

Aaron gave his girlfriend a hug. "You know you're my Number One. Besides which, I highly doubt that Lisa would ever leave this gorgeous place to go work in a hot crowded kitchen, no matter how sexy the owner is."

"I'm so glad to hear that all your success hasn't gone to your head," Stephanie said. "I just hope you and Lisa can keep your hands off each other long enough to make our dinner."

"I'll be around to supervise them," Gigi said. "I'm just going to grab a shower and get changed into the sluttiest formal dress I brought. Then I'll make some cocktails for us."

The ladies put their bikinis back on, not that any of them covered a whole lot of skin. Lisa, Aaron and Gigi climbed the stairs. Tyler, Stephanie and I cleaned up the glasses and bottles from the afternoon partying, and followed the other three up to the cottage.

"I'm going to have a shower too," Stephanie whispered to me. "Why don't you join me?"

"I'm hardly in a position to say no," I responded. "And even if I was, why would I ever do that?"

Stephanie smiled and grabbed my hand, leading me upstairs to our room. When we closed the door, I was greeted with the sensual hug I was getting used to.

"I'm so sorry," she said in a tone of voice that made me think something terrible had happened. "When Lisa said she had good news and bad news, I had trouble figuring out how it was good for you. Yes, you'll get to spend some time with that tramp daughter of hers, but she's not arriving until tomorrow, and I can't imagine her getting away from her new boyfriend to spend any quality time with you."

"Why would that worry me?" I responded. "I'm already with the sexiest woman here, and when she gets tired of me, she gives me free reign to get cozy with a couple of other sluts."

Stephanie laughed as she peeled off her bikini once again. "Actually, maybe I should shower alone. It always takes me longer to get ready, and you need to build up your stamina for later."

I leaned back on the couch. I hadn't spent a lot of time thinking about Erin that day. I suppose I'd been pre-occupied with the three vixens I'd been with. But that didn't make our time together earlier in the week any less memorable.

After our passionate encounter at Club Exotica, Erin had been in constant contact with me, regularly sending me nude photos and demanding to know when we could get together again. I played it cool, not wanting to sound too desperate, but at the same time insisting I'd keep my promise to see her at least once a week.

Stephanie had to go away on a quick overnight business trip on the Tuesday night, and I figured that might give Erin and me more time that we might otherwise have. Sure enough, the Exotica website did not list her as working.

Erin was ecstatic to learn that would come to her place and spend the entire evening, maybe even all night. She told me to show up at 6 and gave me address. With a couple of bottles of champagne in hand, I arrived right on time.

"It's Apartment 1401. The door will be open. Just walk in and join me in the bedroom," she said via the intercom.

It seemed like the elevator took forever to reach the lobby and take me to the 14th floor. Erin's apartment was at the end of the hall, and sure enough the door was ajar. I quickly stashed the bottles in the fridge — which was empty except for a couple of take-out containers and a jar of mustard — and found my way to the bedroom.

I was taken aback by what I saw.

Erin was there, of course, and with her was a gorgeous Asian girl. They were wearing matching purple lace lingerie, kneeling face to face and gently kissing each other.

"Surprise, Daddy!" Erin said as she saw me enter the room. "Meet Amy. She's the influencer I told you about. As much as I wanted you all to myself tonight, when I told her about you, she insisted on joining us. And I need to stay on her good side right now."

"Erin won't stop talking about you," said Amy, "especially how you make her feel so good with that cock of yours. I don't want to be a third wheel, and I won't stay long, but I want to have some fun with you too."

Amy was stunning, with a toned slim body, long black hair and a big pair of boobs that had to have been enhanced. I supposed I'd be discovering that for myself momentarily.

"Why don't you go get us some drinks and then sit down over there and get comfortable?" Erin said. "Amy and I have been dying to put on a little show for you."

I ran to the kitchen, opened a bottle of the bubbly, grabbed some glasses and returned to the bedroom. The two girls had resumed kissing, more passionately now, and their hands were exploring each others' bodies. Erin released Amy's bra, revealing her huge, perfect rack with studs in both nipples. I'm not a fan of fake boobs or extra hardware, but I was willing to make an exception in this case.

Erin's top was tossed aside moments later, and they laid down on the bed, making out lustily. Erin then got to her knees and pulled Amy's bikini bottom aside, tonguing her pussy that was already moist.

Amy started moaning and playing with her tits. My cock was already rock-hard in my pants, so I put my glass down, pulled my pants down and started stroking my cock. Erin noticed and pulled her face away from Amy's pussy.

"I thought watching two young sluts go at it would be enough to get you excited, Daddy. We don't want you jerking yourself off before you fill our cunts with that big cock!"

"I'm pacing myself," I said, taking another sip of Champagne. "But the two of you are fucking hot and I was worried about ripping my pants at the crotch if I didn't do something."

Amy had used the interruption to get fully naked and now she was tugging at Erin's thong.

"I'm so ready for Michael's dick," she said to Erin. "But first I want to get a taste of you."

She changed her position on the bed so that Erin's pussy was over her mouth. Erin now had a clear shot at her partner's snatch, and the two started licking each other into a frenzy. The pair used their tongues and fingers to pleasure each other, and several minutes later, Erin came hard. She was almost in tears as the spasms subsided.

"I'm almost there. Don't stop!" Amy cried.

Being a complete gentleman, I decided to do what I could to help. I crawled onto the bed and waved my cock in Amy's face. She started sucking it greedily while Erin continued to go to town on her dripping cunt. Moments later, it was Amy's turn to cum.

"Fuck that was hot!" Erin said, coming up for air. "I need a drink, but then we need to take care of Michael here."

The two of them grabbed the glasses I'd filled for them and attempted to drain them in one gulp. Erin was successful, but Amy spilled some down her massive chest.

"Here, let me lick that up for you," I said. "We wouldn't want you to get all sticky."

Even with my tongue, I could tell her breasts had been manufactured, but somehow, she seemed to have a lot of feeling as I explored her areolas.

"Mmmm, that feels so good," she cooed. "Erin, I think your guy might be a boob man."

"Maybe I'll need to get some work done myself," Erin replied.

"Not necessary!" I protested. "You're both perfect the way you are."

Amy and Erin resumed their kisses, and our hands were all over each other's bodies. I managed to get a couple of fingers up Amy's tight snatch, and she started writhing in pleasure.

"I'm so ready for that cock," Erin said. "And I think my friend is too. Why don't we get on our hands and knees so Daddy can go back and forth between us?"

I was hardly bored with Erin, but as I'd never fucked Amy before, I started with her. She was incredibly tight — surprisingly so given the fact I could tell she was very experienced — and she squeezed my throbbing member to the point that I almost blew my load. Amy could tell, and didn't protest when I pulled out.

"We want this to last," she said. "I'm sorry for being so greedy."

"I never would have spoken to you again if you made Daddy come so soon," Erin said, giving her a quick kiss. "Now Daddy, it's my turn."

I fucked the two of them methodically, gradually increasing the intensity until I sensed someone was going to cum. Eventually, they got on their backs and raised their legs as I continued to pound their pussies.

"I guess the only mystery left is whose cunt gets Michael's cum," Amy said. "Since you've fucked him before, Erin, I think it's only fair that it's me."

"Well, you are my guest. And more to the point, you have to leave in a while, and I get him all to myself. Only it might not be my pussy that'll be full of his sperm at the end of the night." Erin looked at me naughtily, and I could tell she hadn't forgotten her promise to offer her ass to me.

The thought of experiencing anal with a new partner brought me closer to cumming. I gave Erin a few more hard strokes, then pulled out of her and rammed my cock hard into Amy's snatch.

"Oooh, that almost hurts. Keep it up!" She screamed. Sweat was pouring off my face and chest as I fucked the young slut relentlessly. Amy shrieked as I released a torrent of cum inside her.

We laid in a tangled mess on the bed as we caught our breath.

"You told me this guy was good, Erin" Amy said. "I have to admit. I wasn't sure a guy who's pushing 50 could push my buttons. Better keep a close eye on him or I might want another shot at him."

"You're welcome to join us any time," Erin said. "But maybe you should change your parameters and start fucking some guys with a bit more experience."

The girls hugged, and Amy made a move to get up. Erin held her down. "I'm thirsty, but not for champagne at the moment."

She got back on her knees and went down on Amy once again, this time slurping up the creamy white liquid that was leaking out of her pussy. I resumed playing with Amy's rack and before long, our new partner was cumming once again.

"You two are insatiable!" Amy cried as she regained her composure. "But I really do have to go. I'm already late for another date, and I'm not sure I'm going to be able to hide the fact that I've already had one of the best fucks of my life."

Amy got up, grabbed her lingerie and a dress that had been tossed over a chair and excused herself. Erin and I laid naked on the bed, kissing and cuddling, before I re-filled our glasses.

"The night is young," she said. "I've been wet for days thinking about how good it's going to feel with your cock up my ass."

As we waited for Amy to return and say her farewells, I ran my fingers over Erin's drenched pussy and slowly worked my fingers into the opening of her ass. She shuddered in pleasure as I gradually went deeper.

"This feels so fucking good. And I know you think that maybe we can do it without lube. But I'm really small back there, and it's been a long time, so please be gentile with me."

"I can't believe I'm hearing you say that," I laughed. "But don't worry, I'd never want to hurt my favourite side slut."

Erin gave me a playful slap as Amy re-appeared. Her natural beauty certainly helped, but she looked like a million bucks. Her dress was beyond sexy, and her hair and makeup were perfect.

"Go and have a good time," Erin said. "I know whoever this guy is won't be half as good in bed as Michael is, but he's going to be very disappointed if you don't put out for him."

"I'll call you tomorrow and let you know. As for the two of you, have fun. And thanks for the great fuck."

We heard the door close, and resumed our foreplay. Erin became more vocal as I played with her asshole, just as she'd told me she would. She was lightly stroking my cock, which was still covered in pussy juices from her and Amy, and it was pretty clear that neither of us wanted to wait long for round two.

Just then, my phone buzzed. I looked over and could see that Stephanie was calling me.

"Shit, hang on a sec," I said, grabbing the phone. "It's not that I absolutely have to keep this secret, but she might get suspicious if I don't answer."

"Hi honey, how's your trip going?" I asked as we connected.

"The usual. I'm out for dinner with a bunch of rich, good-looking guys who are staring at my tits and falling over each other trying to get me into bed. How about you?"

"Uhh, I'm out with the guys too, catching up over a couple of beers and watching the game."

"You're such a fucking liar, Michael. You don't have any "guys" to hang out with, and since when is there a football game on a Tuesday night? I'm guessing you and Erin were going at it when I called."

"Not true," I protested, rationalizing that me rubbing Erin's pussy and ass, and her stroking my cock, didn't constitute "going at it."

"I better get back to my horny dinner companions. Who knows? Maybe I'll take one of them back to my room. You shouldn't be the only one getting laid tonight. Talk to you in the morning."

"I heard all that," Erin said as I put down my phone. "I was going to say hi to Stephanie, but I didn't want to fuck things up between us. See, I can show some restraint from time to time."

"And here I thought the only kind of restraint you'd be into were the ones to tie your partner to the bed."

"I'll keep that in mind for another time," she giggled. She reached over and opened the drawer in her bedside table and pulled out a pink glass butt plug and tube of lube.

"I think I'm ready to be stretched. I haven't used this thing in a couple of years, but I know it's a lot easier to get a big cock like yours inside me after I've had it in for a while. I just need one more drink first."

We each downed another glass of champagne. Then Erin got on her hands and knees and I squeezed some of the lube onto my fingertips. I worked it in her tiny butthole, further in than I'd pushed her pussy juices. Then I squirted more lube on the plug itself and gently slid it into her ass.

"Oh, baby, it's been so long since I've felt that. But it feels good. And it'll be even better when it's your cock."

She laid down in my arms and resumed stroking me. I contented myself playing with her nipples, which were rock hard once again.

"I don't know how you're going to take this, but I have some news," she said. "I'm seeing someone new, someone my age. I know you told me I should do that, so you should be happy. But if you try to end our relationship because of this, I'lll drop him right away."

"I'm not going anywhere. I hope he's not the suspicious type. To be honest, I'd be pretty disappointed if we couldn't keep seeing each other, and it's always fun to have secrets."

"I know I'm living on the edge, juggling a boyfriend, a lover and potentially a new sugar daddy if this influencer thing doesn't work out. But I've gotten off to a great start with Amy. And maybe you can help that along by agreeing to bang her occasionally too."

"That's seriously fucked up, but I'm completely into it," I laughed.

"What did you think of her tits?" Erin inquired. "Do you think I should so something like that?"

"Absolutely not. I told you, your boobs are perfect. I had fun playing with Amy's. It was a lot sexier than I would have imagined, but I'd prefer my women to stick with what God gave them. As long as God gave them D-cups."

"You are such a naughty boy, which is a good thing, because I think I'm ready for you to fuck me in the ass. And judging by this," she said, stroking my cock vigorously, "you're ready too."

Rather than get on her hands and knees on the bed, which is what I expected, Erin turned around and straddled me, pulling the plug out of her ass in one quick motion.

"I'm not kidding. You're going to have to be gentle with me, at least until you get it all the way in."

I grabbed the lube and squeezed some on my cock. Erin lowered herself on me — I couldn't resist licking a nipple with my tongue, sending a shockwave through her — and after some tentative strokes, she took all of me inside her.

It was at that moment that I understood why anal wasn't on the menu when I fucked her at Club Exotica. The loud, guttural scream that emerged was probably heard at the other end of the hallway.

"Fuck my ass. Fuck it good. Make me your anal slut."

We got into a really good rhythm, with me thrusting my cock in her as she rode me. I was practically mauling her breasts and slapping her ass cheeks so hard I was probably leaving a mark.

"That's it baby. Fuck my asshole. Keep going!"

I could feel myself getting close.

"Where do you want it, whore? Up your ass or all over your face?"

"Fill my ass with your cum. Give it to me now!"

Seconds later, I did. Even though less than an hour had passed since I'd fucked Erin and her slutty friend, I could feel myself shooting a substantial load into the deepest recesses of her orifice.

"Oh baby, that was incredible. Even better than I imagined, and better than it's ever been for me before," Erin exclaimed. "Why did I waste so many years with my last sugar daddy? And why didn't we meet earlier?"

"Umm, we did meet earlier. But I don't think it would have been appropriate for me to fuck you at your 14th birthday party. There are laws about that."

Erin got off me and collapsed on the bed. I was spent as well. Both of us were on the verge of dozing off when an alert went off on Erin's phone.

"My new guy wants to get together for a drink," she laughed.

"You should go," I encouraged her. "It's not as if I've got anything left in me tonight."

"I'm not sure I'm in any shape to fuck him," she responded. "I'm really sore down there."

"Wait, what? You two have been together for what...a week...and you're already fucking? In my day, we'd court and spark for a couple of months before we even held hands."

"Fuck off! You're not that old. But yeah, we're really hitting it off. I'm going to have to come up with a good excuse not to bring him home. Or maybe I will and give him a really good blow job."

"As you're capable of not giving a really good blow job," I said as I got up to get dressed. "I'll have a shower when I get home. It's just as well that I'm there if Stephanie calls again. If she isn't too busy getting fucked by those guys she was having dinner with."

Erin went into the shower to get ready for her date, so I let myself out. An elderly lady in a neighbouring apartment gave me a dirty look as I walked down the hall. It appears she'd heard Erin when I'd stuck my cock up her ass.

***

Once again, I had a smile on my face when Stephanie emerged from the bathroom. She looked absolutely stunning, in a short tight cocktail dress that showed a ton of cleavage. She's spent some time fixing her hair and applying makeup, but chosen not to put on any underwear. She was clearly ready to party.

"Sorry to have taken so long, but it would have been longer if I'd let you in there and let you grope me. I'm going down to get started on Gigi's cocktails. Maybe get to know her a bit better. Get yourself showered and join us. I think it's going to be a fun night."

To be continued...