Return to the Lake Ch. 05

Story Info
Mixing it up again.
3.7k words
4.53
5.1k
2

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 10/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Five — Mixing it up again

"Hi Honey. Did you have fun?"

Stephanie was more than a little drunk, and very happy to boot.

"I had fun, yes, but more important, I did as I was told and took very good care of your friend," I replied. "I don't think I need to ask you how it went with Aaron."

"It was good. Really good. You know there's been a spark between us from the moment we met, and it was only a matter of time before we fucked. I was just thinking how lucky we are that we came to our understanding about sleeping with other people first."

I was a bit nervous that maybe things had gone too far already with Aaron and Stephanie. My wife must have read my mind.

"Oh, don't worry. I still love you with all my heart. We'll always be together. This is just fun, and anything I can do to make our business relationship stronger, the closer I get to the president's job at work."

"So you're fucking him for purely professional reasons...."

"Not at all, silly," she interrupted. "I told you. We're having a good time. He's an excellent lover, but he has some quirks, that's for sure."

"Like what?" I inquired. "I hope it's nothing too kinky."

"That's not what I mean," she said. "We were getting very cozy down on the dock, and a couple minutes after you went off in the canoe with Lisa, we were naked. But he had a problem watching Gigi going at it with Tyler — and trust me, they were really going at it — so he asked me if I wanted to go someplace else."

"I thought that was a bit odd," she continued. "But then I realized that our hot tub would be in the sun at this time of day, and you got to enjoy it more than I did last time. So I suggested we come up here. And we had a very good time."

"Well, he's going to have to get used to watching his girlfriend with other guys, or he's not going to have very much fun this weekend!"

"Oh, trust me, he's already had more fun than most guys have in a month. I saw to that."

"Care to share any details?" I asked.

"Let's just say there wasn't a whole lot of lying back and relaxing in the hot tub. We were all over each other. He was a bit aggressive grabbing my breasts and sticking his fingers up my pussy. Maybe that was because my tongue was down his throat and I was jerking him off under the water.

"You just gave him a handjob?"

"Neither one of us would have been satisfied leaving it at that. I got him to sit up on the edge of the tub and gave him a very long, sloppy blowjob. I can't believe how much deeper I can take guys' cocks now. I barely gag at all, even when I swallow them whole. Even Aaron's. He's not particularly thick, but his dick is long and curved, and a lot of fun to play with."

"It's never too late to learn new tricks," I observed.

"I nearly made him cum in my mouth, but he stopped just in time, and we switched it up. Now he was kneeling in the tub, licking my thighs and pussy lips, and sliding two fingers, then three, inside me. I hope there's plenty of chlorine in that hot tub, because I was dripping like crazy."

"I suggested we move to the bed to fuck, but he wanted to do it in the tub," she continued. "The last thing I want any time — especially this weekend — is an UTI, so I said no. Then he suggested doing it standing up. To be honest, it's not my favourite position to make love, but it was really different. He held me tight and I put one of my legs on the edge of the tub for stability. That way, he could really slam me, and we both came really hard."

"So we've moved on to "making love," have we?" I teased.

"Gimme a break, you know what I mean. It was just a fuck. I guess I need to update my vocabulary and reserve certain phrases for my loving husband."

"So where is he now?" I asked.

"That's one of the weird things. As soon as we were done, he excused himself. He said he was going to take a shower in his room, but I wonder if he wasn't worried about his girlfriend. To be fair, she probably wasn't safe being alone with Tyler."

"He wasn't down at the dock when Lisa and I got back," I said.

"You can tell me what you did with that slut later, but right now, I'm ravenous. Go find me something revealing to wear for lunch. I'm going to go clean up a bit."

Unlike last time, when I had to sneak sexy dresses into my suitcase for Stephanie to wear, she had packed a bunch in her own bag for this trip. I pulled out a short floral sundress with a plunging neckline and laid it on the bed.

"Good choice," she said as she emerged from the bathroom. I threw on a clean polo shirt and we headed downstairs.

"Oh, there you are," Lisa said. She too had changed into a sundress, a longer white one that showed off both her rack and her toned back. "I have a bunch of salads and cold cuts ready. Tyler came up a few minutes ago and he's taking a quick shower. Poor Gigi may be down there alone. What happened to Aaron?"

"Uhhh, I haven't seen him in a while," Stephanie murmured. Just then, Gigi emerged in the kitchen. She was still topless but had pulled her thong back on. She still looked pretty stoned.

"Has anyone seen my boyfriend?" she began. "I'm feeling a bit weird. That's pretty strong weed you have there, Lisa."

"Only the best for you, my pretty," Lisa laughed. "Why don't you go up and get changed and see if you can find your boyfriend? We're ready to have some lunch, and then it'll be Round Two of today's festivities."

"I can hardly wait to find out more about that," I said.

Tyler re-emerged as Lisa and Stephanie were setting the table on the patio. He had a big grin on his face.

"That girl is something else. A total wild child. Reminds me of my wife when we first met."

"And now I'm an uptight bitch who never puts out?" Lisa protested.

Tyler ignored her and looked at me. "Whatever you do, man, you gotta get a piece of that before you leave this weekend."

"I think my wife might have put her on my dance card. It's so hard being pussy whipped by her" I joked. "Since Stephanie's already fucked Aaron, I wonder who's left for her?"

A wicked smile appeared on Tyler's face. "I can never get enough of your wife."

"Could you guys just keep your dicks in control long enough for us to get through lunch?" Stephanie said. "I think we've all worked up a big appetite, and we're going to need a lot of nourishment to get through the rest of the day."

Just then, Aaron and Gigi came down the steps. She had changed into a sheer burgundy mini dress that showed everything — including the fact that she was wearing no bra or panties. Her pert nipples looked particularly appetizing.

"That's a lovely outfit, Gigi," Lisa said. "But just out of curiosity, other than here, where can you wear it."

"I usually save it for a rare quiet night at home with my lover," she replied, gazing at Aaron. "This is the first time I've had the guts to wear it in front of other people. But if not here, where else? At least that's what Aaron just told me."

"I think we're all proud of our partners and their incredible bodies," Aaron added. "It's really nice to be in a place where we can let it all hang out, and have some fun."

"Dig in," Lisa commanded. "I just checked the forecast and the sun might disappear in a few hours."

"I have no idea what we could do to pass the time if it rains," Tyler deadpanned.

"I was kind of curious as to what we'll be doing this afternoon," Aaron said. "Not to put too fine a point on it, but I believe all of us had a very good time this morning and it might be difficult to come up with an encore."

"We were just talking about that before you guys came down," Stephanie said. "Tyler has proposed that my husband discover for himself what makes your girlfriend so special. Since the two of us have already done the deed, I guess I have to offer myself to Tyler. My pussy is already aching. Which means you get to enjoy Lisa's special charms."

"For people who don't like making plans, you're sure good at making plans," Aaron laughed. "Full disclosure: when Lisa came over to talk to me at the party at Asiago last weekend, I wanted to fuck her. Who knew that all I had to do was wait for her husband to offer her up on a platter?"

"I know better than anyone how long you can last in bed," Gigi said. "But you can't take all afternoon. You promised to make us all dinner tonight."

"It really pays off to invite a top chef for the weekend," I said. I didn't mention Peter, out of courtesy to Aaron, but I wondered how Aaron could top the dinner we'd enjoyed the last time.

We finished our lunch, but the wine and beer was flowing freely. We all had our dance partners for the afternoon, but nobody seemed to be in a rush to pair off. It had turned into a hot day, and one by one, the women went upstairs to change into bikinis, none of which would ever be described as modest. We packed up a cooler with drinks and snacks and went back down to the water.

"So, tell me about your expedition to the island," Stephanie said as she snuggled next to me. "Was that you two who made all that noise, or did you get in a life-and-death battle with a grizzly bear?"

"Well, you know how sound carries across water," I responded. "You're right. Your best friend is a complete slut and a very bad influence. She got me high, and from what I can remember, we had a lot of fun."

"I saw that purse she brought with you, and I have a pretty good idea of what was in it. So I also have a pretty good idea of which hole your cock ended up in."

"I'll be happy to share the pro tips I picked up when we're alone later."

"I look forward to that," she said. She gave me a kiss and rose to her feet. She went over to join Tyler, allowing Gigi, who'd been casting looks my way for the past few minutes, to replace her on the chaise lounge next to me.

She truly was exquisite. There wasn't an ounce of fat on her hourglass figure, her eyes were beguiling and full lips begging to be kissed. Yet I could tell she was a bit on edge.

"I'm worried about what you guys think of me," she began. "Don't get me wrong. I'm loving all the attention and the partying, but sometimes I wonder if you don't just think of me as some random whore."

"What would make you believe that?" I protested. "We all think you're great. If you're talking about possibly over-indulging on the weed this morning, don't worry. We're all out of it from time to time when we're here. Jesus, Lisa got me high when we were on our little canoe trip this morning."

"Thanks for saying that," she responded. "Sometimes I get a bit self-conscious about working as a bartender for a living, and being with a man who everyone knows isn't faithful to me."

"From what you told me earlier, neither one of you is monogamous. Which means this is the perfect place for you to spend a weekend. The funny thing is that before we came up here a couple of weekends ago, Stephanie and I weren't fucking other people. To be completely honest, we weren't fucking each other very often either."

That might have been too much information, but I'd had a lot of wine.

"So what did you do to keep yourself satisfied, other than stare at the bartender's tits when you two go out for dinner?" Gigi asked, stroking my arm and moving closer to me.

"Guilty as charged" I replied, realizing she was referring to our first meeting at Asiago. "I hope you can keep this a secret, because Stephanie doesn't know. From time to time, I go for a massage, one of those places that offers happy endings. But I don't fuck the attendants, as much as I want do. At least until recently, but that's another story."

"I'd love to hear that story," Gigi said. "But I'm really warm, and I've been dying to go for a swim ever since we got here. Wanna join me?"

"Sounds good," I said, helping her to her feet. I noticed the other couples were a little ahead of us. Stephanie was topless and on her knees sucking Tyler's giant cock, while Aaron's tongue was exploring Lisa's juicy cunt.

"All of a sudden, I think we're over-dressed," I said to Gigi. "Would you like a little help getting out of your bathing suit?

She giggled and stepped towards me so I could unhook her top. She dropped the bottom half and yanked my trunks to the ground. My cock immediately sprang to attention.

"I want this in me so bad," she said, as she rubbed it gently. "But I want to cool off first. I just hope the water isn't too cold that you're not this hard when we get out."

"I highly doubt that's possible as long as I'm with you," finally running my hands over the magnificent rack I'd been ogling all weekend.

Gigi pulled away suddenly, ran down the dock and jumped in the water. I quickly followed. It wasn't too deep for me to stand on the bottom of the lake, but I had to hold my shorter partner in my arms to keep her head above water. She kissed me passionately and rubbed my cock furiously under the water.

"I think we're falling a little behind," she said, nodding her head at our four companions. It didn't appear the commotion we caused jumping into the water had distracted them at all. Stephanie was now impaled on Tyler's cock, and Lisa was moaning loudly now that Aaron was driving his cock into her pussy.

"Well, I'm perfectly refreshed," I said. "Maybe we should try to keep up with the Joneses."

We climbed up the ladder and onto the dock. We'd barely towelled off before Gigi practically attacked me.

"I'm so horny right now," she panted. "You're incredibly sexy, but I love the fact that you recognize I have a brain and feelings too. You're a really sweet guy."

Here we go again, I thought. I knew there was a risk of making her boyfriend jealous, but I was in no mood to play Mr. Nice Guy at the moment.

"Get on your back, slut," I commanded her. "Spread those legs. I want to taste you."

Gigi immediately complied. I grabbed her left breast and began attacking her pussy with my tongue.

"Suck that pussy! Suck it hard. Lick me dry!" Gigi demanded.

"I don't think you're going to want to be dry when I stick my cock in you," I grunted.

"Not yet. I'm loving this too much!"

I continued to lick her labia and slide my fingers inside her. With my other hand, I toyed with her nipples. She gripped my hair and pulled my face tightly against her dripping pussy.

Just then, we heard a huge groan from elsewhere on the deck. We couldn't help but pause what we were doing. We watched in amazement as Tyler pulled out and unleashed several huge ropes of cum all over Stephanie's face, hair and chest. She was swallowing as much as she could, and then returned his cock to her mouth to clean it off.

"Well done, honey," Lisa said, also taking a break from her tryst with Aaron to watch the action. It wasn't clear who she was addressing.

Stephanie stood up. She and Tyler were both drenched in sweat, and she led him by the hand towards the end of the dock. Seconds later, they were in the water, where they continued to make out.

"I want your cock in me now," Gigi whispered. "Let me get on my hands and knees so I can face Aaron. I want him to see my face when you fill my pussy with your cum."

She might have also wanted to keep an eye on her boyfriend, who was banging Lisa hard. Seeing his young girlfriend getting fucked by another guy seemed to make him a bit angry, and he was taking it out on Lisa's cunt. She was screaming as he repeatedly thrust his long thin cock in her. She emitted a deep moan as she came. She collapsed on the lounger as Aaron pulled his cock out and sprayed his seed all over her breasts and belly.

Gigi was clearly turned on by what she'd just seen. She had guided my cock to her opening and squeezed tightly as I rammed it all the way in.

"God I love how tight you young sluts are," I said, immediately regretting my outburst, as I wasn't sure that Tyler was aware I was fucking his daughter, or how he'd feel about it. But he was too busy making out with my wife in the water to notice."

"And I love how thick you are," Gigi responded. That might have been something else better left unsaid, but her boyfriend and our hostess were completely lost in each other, kissing and stroking each other in their post-coital bliss.

I pulled out, and she started to protest. I laid down and turned her around so that she was on top. I wanted to play with her amazing rack and watch her beguiling eyes as she rode me.

"You are so deep, baby," she exclaimed. "I don't want this to ever end. Keep fucking me like that. Right there!"

I realized that the splashing and chatter I'd been hearing had subsided, and I took my eyes off my young partner's face long enough to turn my head and look at our companions. Their eyes were glued on the two of us fucking each other. Tyler was practically drooling, but I could see a bit of discomfort in Aaron's face, especially as I groped his girlfriend's spectacular tits.

"I'm getting close," I told Gigi, and I could feel her tense up.

"Fill me up. Fill my pussy with your cum," she cried, clearly oblivious to our audience.

She had her hands on my chest and pressed down with all her weight as she came. I was seconds behind her, shooting my third load of the day.

"You sure you two haven't been practicing?" Lisa called out.

"Not with each other," I yelled back. "All my rehearsal time today came with a couple of other sluts you might know."

"I think he just insulted us, Stephanie," said Lisa. "Good thing he's good at fucking, or I might not want anything more to do with him."

"You're lucky. You have a choice. I'm stuck with the guy," my wife added.

By then, Gigi had lifted herself off me. My cum was leaking out of her pussy, which was deep red after all the action it had recently seen.

"I think we need to get cleaned up too," I said to her, and within seconds, we had joined the others in the cool water.

"Everyone have fun?" Tyler asked. "I know I need a drink to recover from that. Anyone else thirsty?"

"I could use a Prosecco," Stephanie said.

"Umm, before you get out of the water, you might want to give your hair a rinse," I said to her. "There's something in it, and I'm pretty sure it's not shampoo!"

"Yeah, well you still have that minx's pussy juice all over your face, old man. So you're a fine one to talk."

We both ducked under and re-emerged close to each other. I held my wife in my arms and she wrapped her legs around me. As mind-blowing as it had been with Lisa and Gigi, I was still attracted to Stephanie the most, and it was good to feel her rack and pussy pressed up against me again.

"It's getting late," Lisa said, "And I'm getting a bit chilly in here. Before I became Aaron's latest whore, he promised me a job as his sous-chef for dinner tonight."

"Good luck keeping his hands off you," Gigi giggled. "Better you than me. He hates it when I'm in the kitchen with him. I'm going to stick to bartending this evening."

"Gigi makes some incredible drinks," Aaron said, "And by the looks of that liquor cabinet you have there Tyler, we're all going to have a really good time."

We had all climbed onto the dock and were towelling off. Tyler had opened another bottle and was passing out glasses to everyone.

"I'm not sure I'm going to recognize you people with clothes on," Gigi remarked. "I'm going to need a little time to get ready for dinner. What was the dress code again?"

"I think we call it slutty formal," Tyler said. "Basically whatever makes you comfortable that also turns all the men on."

Just then, Lisa's phone pinged. She grabbed it and read the message,

"It's good news, bad news, I guess. The good news is that Erin will be here this weekend. The bad news is that it won't be until tomorrow morning. But she's convinced her new boyfriend to come and meet us."

To be continued