Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was this not what you wanted?" he asked angrily. 

Her head slammed back against the wall of the portable making a loud bang as she tried not to cum immediately at this questioning. Her hands reached for something to grasp onto, to lighten the feeling just a little, but he wouldn't let her. Still, he towered over her and his free arm was long enough to restrain both hers. Now she was simply forced closer into him, the wall pressing against her naked ass. He started pulsing harder and her moans and whimpers rang out. Her body began to convulse and instead of grasping, she finally let her body go limp and accept yet another orgasm. 

Her juices freely dripping from his forearm he lifted her higher still until his mouth was at his fingers. He let his fingers out, licked her cum off of them, and set her thighs up on his shoulders. Eagerly he thrust his tongue inside her and closed his mouth around her clit. He moved his tongue out just enough to rub against her clit and she convulsed with every lick. Just as she was on the brink again, he backed off, sucked on her inner thigh for just a minute, then brought her down to whisper in her ear. 

"No. This isn't near revealing enough. Can you still do those splits?" He prodded. 

Still trembling she answered, "Yes. At least I think so..."

"Good. Then get up on the rails and spread them" he demanded as he lifted one of her ankles onto the railing. 

She grabbed his shoulder for balance and lifted her leg. She couldn't help but smile at the fact that she could still do her signature split. Finally, some of the anger dropped from his face as he knelt to lick up her thighs as he gripped them and worked his way inwards. Once again he found himself over her clit and he began to slowly lick as he reached around and grabbed her by both ass cheeks. 

Finally, the rise came again and she could feel another orgasm coming on. She gripped onto the little bit of hair he had to grasp and let out a moan. The next words that escaped her mouth surprised even her. "Please" she begged. She couldn't stop. So desperately she had wanted this and finally she was letting herself give in to the feeling. It was no longer acting so as not to piss him off. She truly wanted to cum for him. "Please, plea.....mmmhm, yes!" she cried out as she heard his mouth fill with fluid. 

She looked down at him, blushing, slowly got down from the rail, turned to bend over the stairs, looked back at him and asked, "Fuck me? Commander?"

He did not answer with words but instead pushed her head down from behind, grabbed her by the hips, rubbed her ass just a bit, before smacking her across the ass with his cock and thrusting it deep into her soaked pussy. She cried out, "Oh, God, YES!" 

Faster he thrust in and out, the sound of her pouring onto his cock intensified, every thrust resulted in a bang as the stairs moved and hit the metal wall, the leaves rustled beneath his feet as he inched closer to get deeper inside her. He grabbed one leg, spun her around and put it above his shoulder. Forcing his whole body weight into her, he held her one leg up and grabbed both her wrists together. 

Face to face now, he stopped her crying out by forcing her to kiss him. He bit her lip hard so she bled into both their mouths. Still he didn't let up. When he finally did he only moved to her ear to whisper, "Can you take more? I need you to be a good girl and keep quiet if so."

Whimpering but curious to see how far the rabbit hole goes she answered, "Yes, commander."

"Good girl." he praised, as he pulled his cock out and spun her around to a downward dog on the stairs. Embarrassed, her cheeks began to flush again but she didn't dare to question him, especially after agreeing. Next she felt his tongue lick across her ass cheek. It was warm and smooth. He moved inwards until he was right by her drenched pussy. He licked one last lick before moving his tongue to her ass. Understanding, she lifted one hand to spread her cheeks a bit more for him. She could feel his tongue actually moving in and out of her and knew she would be ready to receive him soon. 

First, she felt just a fingertip as he still happily licked. Then she heard him stand and position himself. As ready as she was, she still moved away just a bit. 

"Now, I thought you were going to be a good girl. Don't make me punish you." he threatened. 

"It's just, you're bigger than I remember. I'm afraid I won't be able to keep quiet." she responded. 

He did not respond with words. The next thing she knew, he had picked her panties up and shoved them in her mouth. He forced her jaw closed around them and again caressed her ass with his hand. He gave a soft smack before spreading her cheeks and sliding himself in. 

She whimpered out as much as she could. "This might be too much" she thought. "I should have demanded a safe word. I shouldn't have agreed to more. What am I doing? Fuck this hurts! Fuck it hurts good though..." The inner dialogue drove her insane. This felt so good, but admitting that was the most damnable thing she could imagine. 

Slowly but rhythmically he forced himself into her as she moaned and salivated onto her panties. He grasped her hand that was grabbing her ass before forcing her other arm behind her back to restrain it while grabbing her around the neck. 

As if reading her thoughts, he asked in a pompous tone, "What's the matter? Afraid to enjoy yourself too much?"

She couldn't even turn her head enough to roll her eyes at him, if she thought she even could muster it. The only eyes rolling were her own rolling back in ecstasy, despite herself. He was right. "How can I let myself enjoy this? I've only enjoyed this with one other man. No, no, no. This is not ok" she thought. 

He felt her pull away just a bit, presumably denying herself pleasure, and so he bit into her neck just to remind her that he had not yet left any lasting marks. She let out a defeated moan as he released his teeth from her neck. He used her own hand to give her a little love tap as he began pulsing faster into her. 

"No, no no" she thought, trying not to move. "Just let him finish. You don't have to enjoy this" she begged with herself.

"But you will enjoy it" he answered. 

Her eyes grew wide. She'd forgotten how well he could read her, even with her face forced the other way. 

"No, no, no" she pleaded with herself but it was as if he could hear her and thrust deeper with every "no" that she silently uttered. "No, no, no" the intensity grew. "No, no,.......yes, oooh, yes" she spit out her panties and moaned aloud as she felt a twitch inside her and a hot liquid fill her. 

He pulled himself out, picked up her shirt and wiped himself off. Offended, and possibly shirtless, she let out a shocked, "Ah!" but he simply grinned down at her and said, "Smile, you're on candid camera!"

Her jaw dropped to the floor. She was left there naked, her shirt soaked with cum, a fresh but light bite-mark across her neck, her panties soaked with spit, and all of it taped. "How could I be so stupid?" she thought to herself but she still couldn't fight the smile from her face. 

He turned to walk away and leave but not before grinning back at her and saying, "You're welcome" and winking.

12