Reunion - A Short Story

Story Info
Reunited lovers in a passionate, intimate BDSM anal scene.
903 words
4.41
2.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 21+ consenting adults, and have previously discussed and agreed sexual health practices and BDSM likes/dislikes, boundaries/ limits, safe words & check-ins.

A hotel room.

Reunion.

Palms pressed flat against window glass. Legs braced. Eyes closed. Head tipped back, pulled by his fist in her hair.

Back arched as he thrusts into her. Her body shakes, a vessel for his use. Her heaven. Her escape from the everyday. Her sanctuary from the world outside.

She feels his lips on her neck and she shudders with the pleasure. His left fist holds her hair tight, pinning her head in place so he can kiss and bite. He knows her sensitive places oh so well.

His right hand trails down her flank almost languidly, a contract to his relentless thrusts as he takes her. Nails dig into her flesh, leaving the marks that she craves. She knows that there'll be more before the day is out.

She whimpers, sensations flowing through her body. She feels so wanton, pressed up against the window. She revels in it. As he'd ordered her into position, his firm hands making sure she was bent and spread just as he wanted, she'd seen the apartment block facing the window. She'd smiled at his foresight: he'd arranged it so she'd be on display as she was fucked. Such an exhibitionist whore for her Sir.

And now, as he takes her over and over, her mind afire with the sensations, she wonders how many people might be watching her. How many have idly glanced out and seen the spectacle across the street, a woman pressed up against the wide window of their hotel room, her face gasping in ecstasy from her willing violation?

Her thighs are slick with wetness. Dripping from a hole that had been yearning to be filled and was, but only for a brief time. He'd had other plans.

His thickness had impaled her, sliding into her wetness. Slow thrusts, almost languid. Stretching her out as he slid in, inch by inch. Savouring her.

And then withdrawal. A cry of frustration had begun to escape her lips but turned into a gasp as she'd felt him press against her ass.

"I know you've fantasised about this," he'd whispered in her ear. "That needy cunt of yours being used just as a source of lube."

He snarled: "let's see if it's done its job."

He'd grabbed her cheeks and parted them. His cock, soaked in her wetness, began to press harder. With soundless joy, she pushed back against it, urging him on.

He took her.

Slowly, mercilessly. As she whimpered and moaned in ecstasy at her violation.

Thrusting in. Slowly and powerfully. That thickness sliding inside her. Filling her. Stretching her.

Moans and whimpers turned to shouts and pleas. As thrusts quickened, words escaped her lips almost at random: begging for more interspersed with frenzied descriptions of her joy in defilement.

"Yes. Oh god, that. Please. I'm your anal whore. More. Fuck my needy ass. Use me Sir. Take your fucktoy. Mnnnn, you're ruining me. Too much. Don't stop. Don't stop. Hggggh. Such a fucking whore. Yes. Please Sir. Please. Nnnnnnaaaah. So full. More. Please Sir. Use your whore. Use-"

A strong hand covers her mouth.

Thrusts redouble.

Harder and faster.

Deeper. Merciless.

Held down, she floats. Opening her eyes, she catches sight of her reflection in the window. A woman, bent over, willing on her violation, lost in rapture, face devoid of all thought, reduced to pure animal need.

And then, in the reflection, their gazes meet. She sees him and in his gaze, she sees how he sees her, the fierce joy he takes in sight of the beautiful woman before him. His.

Quicker now. Even deeper. Fucking her ass like a fleshlight. Using her, just as she craves.

Pleasure washing over her. Doubling and redoubling. Nails scrape down her back. His hand smacks down on her ass cheeks and she whimpers, then screams as he reaches underneath to torment her breasts.

"YES! Please... Sir I can't hold... please I need to... please can I.. please please please."

She screams, pleasure and frustration at war within her.

And then, a snarl in her ear: "you fucking pathetic anal whore. Cum now."

Almost before he's finished speaking, her body responds. No conscious thought, she's been conditioned so well.

She's cumming. So hard. Body shaking with the ecstasy of release, pleasure flooding her senses.

Near overwhelmed, she feels him start to shake too and with a roar he cums deep inside her.

Then, stillness after the frenzy. And tenderness after her joyous violation.

Arms wrap around from behind. A kiss anoints the top of her head.

"Such a good girl for Sir. Well done, my perfect anal whore."

She smiles. Still floating. Safe in his embrace, content and satisfied.

"I knew you'd like that fantasy," he says. And she knows that he's grinning with that fierce, loving smile that she knows so well. She sighs, and wiggles in the embrace of her Sir, leaning back into him more and giving her ass a little shake against him -- she knows he loves that.

His arms tighten around her and then there's a whisper in her ear, a promise: "I made a list of other fantasies that we're going to fulfil today. Let's get you a snack and some water -- you're going to need all your energy soon..."