All Comments on 'Reunion Ch. 03'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 165 Comments
C_frommnC_frommnabout 14 years ago
Great Story

Love the way the Slut got her just Deserts and Brent is Now Possibly taking care of his ex-friends kid. as his friend gets the better woman and a Better Life.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 14 years ago
Nice ending

We kind of knew where this was heading but it was still a nice read. I have mixed feelings about him banging his ex. It confirms she's still a slut but it brought him down to her level. I think Beth was pretty stupid in playing the woman's game of trying to make him jealous by going on a date with someone else. Yeah, they didn't have a commitment officially but they did emotionally. Expecting him to step in and break it up was just dumb. She drove him away. Trying to use jealousy to build a relationship is a very foolish game. But she realized her mistake and her own responsibility for what happened. And things worked out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great writing, but not sure about story

John should have taken the panties and thrown them in the proud groom/rapist's face. Let him wonder what actually happened. And why did she marry him, unless she is a slut and lied about how it happened. I would not talk to my mother if she baby sat for my ex like that either.

bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
Well Written and Interesting

Your Characters are human and make mistakes. In many cases, they do

get very upset at other people's mistakes. The way things went I would not have been surprised if he had been so angry with Amy for proving that she was an untrustworthy slut, that Beth would have been told in no uncertain terms to leave and that I did not want to see her face again, because she broke my heart by seeking another guy.....

zed0zed0about 14 years ago
One of Your Best

Great ending, and I LOVE A Happy Ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
This makes Jersey Shores seem as Classic as Tess d'Urbervilles

r-e-s-p-e-c-t. (for beth) Yeah, that more than makes up for John's sociopathic activities. Then he tries to have it both ways. They become friends with benefits. John has balled 'sluts' that he has no respect for and then can't handle it when Beth goes on a date. He can't stand the idea of a strong woman (as his mother apparently was in relation to his father). Fantasizes himself (He-man) calling the shots as to who does who. (Caligula?) Then Beth shows up after he has showered the (alcohol-induced, sound familiar?) grudge-fuck from Amy off his manhood. And Beth pleads, "Take me, I'm yours--exclusively. There is not enough cyberspace in universe to scratch the surface of how sick and tortured this drivel is.

AgenaAgenaabout 14 years ago
Nice

A nice story. You're one of the best.

DG HearDG Hearabout 14 years agoAuthor
From DG Hear

Hope you enjoyed the ride. Whole story posted in three days as promissed (thanks to Lit). I know every story isn't for everyone. I'm not always sure how a story is going to turn out. It all depends what comes out of my crazy mind. I do try to write with emotion and believeable characters.

Not every story can end the way you want it to. I just hope that it was an enjoyale read for you. Thanks you to all that stayed tuned and took the time to comment. It really is much appreciated. Oh, congrats to those who figured out Brent was the baby's dad.

With respect

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Two wrongs do not make it right!

The main character of your story 'John' doesn't have any respect for woman. Agreed that he was cheated upon by his own wife, he had no right to willingly and deliberately take another man's wife (even if she was his ex-wife). And the two cheaters, as you call them indeed married each other sooner than the "love birds" you talked about in your story. Fathers and sons don't happen in this world because there is sperm commenction between them, but because there is love between them. If I had a pet (Who could not be born through my sperm), I would have fought to have custody of it. But John so comfortably forgot Amy's son. I think these things speak a lot of your characters. I love your stories, but this one was pure bull shit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Almost There

Just a couple of suggestions to your good series: show Amy had had at least one other slutty time after getting drunk, but did NOT get PG, and have John just get her hot and bothered and then call her a slut and walk away with her naked in the men's room. Then he would stay consistent.

SELSTIMSELSTIMabout 14 years ago
Nice Story

Well written in the DG style but you make it hard to like your main character. He's kind of a hypocrite screwing a married woman and most likely impregnating her. Of course, Brent and Amy are supposed to be the bad guys. Just a few inconsistencies. Brent rapes Amy when they are both drunk, impregnates her, so she marries him. That's what they call it now days when you screw a woman that's so drunk she doesn't know who she's with. It's probably the most novel courting ritual I've ever heard. Let's see, John gets so plastered (just like Brent) and angry he screws his ex wife for revenge on her weddinng night but a couple hours later when Beth wakes him up from a drunken stuper he seems to have all his faculties and actually carries on a pretty intelligent conversation. Usually, after drinking that much, one is dead to the world once their head hits the pillow. If you can coxes speech from a drunken sleeping person it's usually just to tell someone to leave them alone. Then there is Beth. She agrees to a date with Ron just to make John jealous. I thought they were being completely honest with each other. Poor Ron, he's the only one in this story with any real integrity and John's Father even though he is a hen pecked milk toast. His mother? I couldn't even begin to tell you about her issues. However, it does explain John's behavior. Acorn from the tree and all that. Here's a recap, John and Beth are raising Brent's two daughters and one child of their own. Brent and Amy are raising one child of Brent's and one child of John's, so far. When this chick gets drunk there's a good chance Bill Clinton could be the next father. John's mother is refusing to acknowledge Amy as her EX daughter-in-law and laying claim to all of the kids as her grand children. These two families are so intertwined that they will be in close contact for quite a while. Are you sure you are done DG? You have a pretty good soap opera going here. You never say where this takes place but only in America can you have family values like this. Let's put the fun back in DysFUNctional. I have to admit if these characters were consistent and had any integrity it would be a pretty boring story and with your writing style it's actually a very entertaining story. Clinically speaking, it makes me want to cry knowing that it is actually closer to reality than fiction. Oh Well, job security. Thank you for a well written story. As always, a pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
This story is among the best by DG Hear

The story is in the basic tradition of D.G. Hear. There's no lack of surprises. The situation looks bad for John until he and Beth decide to be exclusive. I hope this author again becomes more active in posting his very original, nearly always interesting stories. RAG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
hmmm

i would say this was a good story but even though i kinda though john would leave amy, you didnt really explain amy or why she fucked up, especially with remarrying so soon after getting dirvorced. unusually you're better at that but i guess it was just an off day for you. also, you never explained if brent fucked amy more than once and kinda gave the impression she didnt because she acted to guilty/sick when she realized what she did at the reunion. to be honest, i was kinda disappointed in this story

BriteaseBriteaseabout 14 years ago
OK

Nice DG story. As we all ewpect!

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoabout 14 years ago
I liked this story

Unlike previous posts I think it is appropriate that John should fuck and impregnate the slut Amy. Brent did it to him, turnabouts fair play right? How great can it be that John no longer has to pay alimony to Amy but that Brent not only has to pay support to Beth but also has to raise John's child? John should not feel guilty for leaving Amy's bastard, he always had the feeling that it wasn't his and dna proved it. He wasn't around the bastard long enough to bond with it. John may have a bad temper, but by and large he's a good guy and Beth never did anything wrong throughout the story. I think its great that they get togather while the 2 cheaters got togather and that Amy's already cheating on Brent. John's mother is a real piece of work though, I would feel no loyalty to her. Her being upset because John's not keeping her appraised of every detail in his life is funny, especially as she's holding Amy's bastard while bitching at him.

Sparks373Sparks373about 14 years ago
A Lack of Judgement

John never showed that he felt he had anything to help Amy cheat. When he showed up at the reunion knowing that when Amy got drunk she would get horny, he should have made her aware of his being there. To never admit his part in the situation showed just how thick headed he was.

Not to accept Amy's baby was almost unbelievable. I may have raised a child that I didn't father, but it made no difference to me. I raised her as her father and I continue to love here. I don't even want to know if she is or isn't mine.

John seems to have a hard time admitting his part and trying to work things out with Amy. I would say that Amy has been hurt and confused since the reunion, which is one reason for marrying so soon after the divorce.

Still, a good story, Sir. I just don't like the John acted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Not Good!!!!!

Who wrote this a 5th grader. This was awful everyone in the story sucked even the grandmother. What a waste of time reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The ending -- OK, the journey -- not so much.

DG Hear stated "Not every story can end the way you want it to." I don't really have too much trouble where it ends, especially him winding up with Beth, but the path to that ending is another thing. It came off like a soap opera, and (even by those standards) a bad one, one more bordering on farce. Beth is about the only quasi-sympathetic character, and the rest are characterizations.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
Well done and a very good story

The author kind of gave away that he wasn't the father of Amy's baby in chapter 2, but all in all the story is very entertaining and a good read. Very real and believeable characters and situations makes the story easy to read. I think the story shows that there was a lot of thought put into the authors work and I just have to say Thanks for the good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
i'm glad

i'm glad i don't think like you, thank god i don't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Well

It was a good story--ONE VERY BAD THING--WHY, do these four ass holes need so many children--IS IS IT IT a need to breed--I am glad they are paying for the children--wake up DG--smell the roses not baby shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Interesting

This is a different type of writing but is great.Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A Single Mistake is Apparently One Too Many

Good writing as usual but John ain't my hero. So Amy makes a semi-conscious mistake while she is blind drunk and essentially raped by Mark. And next she makes the unforgivable error of being unconscious while being raped by Brent. And instantly she becomes slut of the century with no possibility of redemption. Wish I was as perfect as John so I could feel justified in demanding that the woman that I love more than life itself cannot ever make a single mistake. Sometimes love means letting someone else say she/he is sorry. All that being said, Ialways look forward to the next DG Hear story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
One of the most stupid stories/heroes I've ever read

truly a walking imbecile, this "John" character here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Life goes on....

It is sad to think that John feels he cannot do any wrong. He needs to become a man and stand up to the plate. I am referring to the Class Reunion were he saw his wife talking and drinking with Mark, why didn't he do something there instead of running to his room. He left early leaving his wedding band, how childish. People make mistakes, but a lot of people work their mistakes out. He could have at least tried. I feel Beth will be faithful to John, but will John stray if he does not get his way? I think he will not stray, buy instead he will pout get drunk. My, juch a manly thing to do.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 14 years ago

Interesting read. Beth is the only one with a semblance of integrity. John has become tainted, Amy really is an irresponsible slut, and Brent? Well, as they say, with friends like these, who needs enemies? I keep seeing comments indicating that many of the readers think John should forgive Amy's transgressions, that she's not really a slut and she just made a couple of mistakes because she was drunk. I don't buy that argument. Consider that each time, she made the conscious decision to get drunk knowing full well how her behavior is affected by alcohol. She cuckolded her husband John (give me a break, she woke up with a bunch of semen running out of her pussy and she thought it was a dream about Brent?), she went to the reunion without John and made a decision to drink and then to go to Mark's room, someone about whom she lied when she discussed her former boyfriend with her husband, and of course, she bent over without hesitation on her wedding night for John, even though she had just married Brent! I'll grant that alcohol does lower inhibitions, but it does not cause a person to do something they really don't want to do. I believe that each time, Amy was full unto the moment -- she really wanted the hot, forbidden sex -- what she did not like was the consequence of each transgression. Should we forgive the very drunk driver who kills another because he/she made the conscious decision to drink, then made another (bad) decision to drive while drunk? Well maybe some readers forgive this but society sure doesn't. If Amy knew there had been problems with her drinking over the years, and she chose to do it again in a social situation, then it's like any other risk-taking behavior, and it's not surprising that the person playing with fire gets burned from time to time. One other little plot hole . . . if John is driving a tow motor, working lots of extra shifts and tired all of the time, then how does he have so much time to watch Amy all day long at her job in the lingerie store in the shopping mall? The ending is happy but John better watch behind his back whenever Beth has a frying pan nearby . . .

CrownedSunCrownedSunabout 14 years ago

First, let me just say that I really enjoyed this series. You're a good writer, and it was an interesting story. I, personally, prefer stories where the couple get back together at the end but this was interesting none the less. That said, I thought that this story went a bit "out there" in this third installment. I kind of guessed that you were sitting something up with Beth, but I wasn't sure how you were going to pull it off, and the whole rape thing...

Honestly, though, the thing I found most disappointing was the lack of Amy's perspective after we left the First Chapter. We got a hint of what was going on in her mind in that first chapter, but afterward, we don't hear from her anymore. I can't help but feel that really hurts the story, in some fashion. It certainly makes it hard for us to understand what's going on there. The whole "Amy marrying Brent" thing is very hard to understand without showing her perspective on things.

Still, minor quibbles aside, thanks for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Into a corner.

Sometimes an idea can start and end up with nowhere to go. This one is like that, it reads like the author was running out of an idea for a conclusion.

It certainly lacks in being erotic, then it lacks in being believable.

fern501fern501about 14 years ago
Great story

I would have done what John did and since his mother kept the kids I would have managed to get a DNA test done and would have framed it so I could look at it and know I stuck it up to him, my parents I wouldn't talk to them thanks their attitude.

The writer left many hints, like chapter two, we could see the kid was not going to be his, then the cooling of the friendship between Brent and John, it showed that Brent knew that he was gonna get caught with the DNA test, both he and Amy knew it and there is the implication they done it before, Amy could tell Beth about having had Mark before the marriage but could not tell having had Brent as well could she.

As for violence I don't condone it but I accept it and understand it as I also would have done the same and the only reason I didn't beat my wife's lover is that he gave me the opportunity to leave my marriage with my head straight.

anothermarrieddudeanothermarrieddudeabout 14 years ago
Nice effort

I suspected at least part of this might happen. Somehow you were able to make the swapping of wives work out even though on the surface it seems just too cliche'.

DrallDrallabout 14 years ago
Another Great one!

You have done it again,DGH. I have so enjoyed these four and their relationship. A fine ending also. Your stories are certainly among the best on this site.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
This was just an awfully good story, DG.

In fact, I think it just might be your best yet. Thanks for another fine story.

PhilipinNorcalPhilipinNorcalabout 14 years ago
I've read better

DG: Your competence in putting pen to paper is reaffirmed with this story. However, I didn't find it's all that compelling. Your characters, for the most part (perhaps Beth being the exception), were all pretty much flawed and not all that likable. John's revenge fuck with Amy at story's end was fairly indicative of just how much messed up these two were. For me it certainly made shallow John's subsequent pledge of commitment to Beth.

Writing: A; Story: C

Thanks for efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very well done

I thought the story showed realistic emotions in a very difficult circumstance.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
GREAT!

Thanks for a great story excellantly written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I have to say;

YOU WRITE great story DG, I hope to read more of the same. R.T.

CyberSearcherCyberSearcherabout 13 years ago
Hooray for happy endings!!!

I liked how this story turned out with losses and wins.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow, you don't seem to be able to ever

write about someone with morals, ethics, or standards. Is it because you're too lazy to review your own stories after your first draft to catch unrealistic behavior? or is it because you have no morals, ethics or standards. I'm thinking the later... I can't remember ever thinking any of the people in your postings are anyone I'd want to touch with a 10' pole.

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
The following comment is wrong

You do indeed write about people with morals. Sometimes it is even both husband and wife ... LOL

However, I do have to agree that Beth was the ONLY character in this story with a decent moral standard.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
What a convoluted story.

More like a soap opera except it is not sexy.

John is a violent evil person. John is impulsive and unable to control his emotions and is totally incapable of guilt, remorse or empathy. Of all the characters, John is the worse since he thinks it is okay for him to fuck the wives of other men but almost kills other men if they fuck his wife.

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
DWornock, how is John the bad guy

just because his wife is a slut, who did he fuck? Unless your reading a different story. It was Brent who fucked Amy. She was the slut and name one man besides you that would want to kick the guys ass for fucking his wife.

bartolobartoloover 12 years ago
another very well written and interesting story by DGH

The story is complex in terms of relationships and understanding about how the husbands, wives and best friend interact with each other. Amy stands out as a special case as she lost voluntary control of her actions when she drank to much - which was usual the case when she'd been out on the town.

Additionally, DGH was capable of written a story with direction, yet one that provides for people interacting in a meaningful ways.

The story was also adds a mystery as regards who is the biological father of Matthew. The ending of the story is a happy one, which is more often than not the case in DGH's Loving Wives Tales.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
RE UNIONS ARE LIKE OLD TIRES

they served their purpose and now just wait for new ones to blow out. TK U MLJ LV NV

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
This is the Right Ending

Although this chapter also lacked the emotion of chapter #1, this was clearly the correct way to finish. There was so little motivation for her to cheat in the first place, he could never be truly certain that her impregnation had been an "accident".

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
His mother is an idiot

.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Overall, I enjoyed the series but

It was almost as if Amy underwent a character change - and one that i found I simply couldn't believe in. Her motives for what happened were a definite weak spot in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
moms today no honor

well written nice flow, but the ex-wife and mom are 78% of all women,No Honor, no loyalty, Ive heard stories like this and a lot worse about wives and moms in today's world so i find the story realtic.Never marry Never commit never give an inch, a karmic rule Evil people Marry good people, evil never marries evil, and good doesn't marry good(much), and if family dont back you(watching a cheating whores kid)-Fuck em up anyway you can.

connoisseur29connoisseur29about 11 years ago
trucks

DGH

Should you write again about truckers, please refer to a truck "depot" as a terminal, or as we say in the trade, The junk yard. 3,000,000 miles and 34 years a Teamster. Cheers!

HardFeltHardFeltabout 11 years ago
Yeah

Great story. Well written. Trouble is that it's too true to life. Today women lack honor, loyalty, integrity; it too bad but it's too true. Women's liberty turned out to mean something degrading rather than something honest!

RhomanovRhomanovabout 11 years ago
2 of 3

Chapters 1 and 2 were great; 3 was a bit less.

Overall not bad.

Thx

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
Thank you, DG, for ending it in the best possible way as far as I am concerned.

As I have said many times, I love happy endings and I don't want to be depressed by sad situations in my reading. A few I can stand but a lot of angst etc. bothers me. I'm an old man and I like pleasant stories, a little betrayal and incest, an occasional murder of the bad guys are all fine. I don't like to see desperate people fucking themselves and others up all the time. Thank you for your pleasant stories that mostly end well.

illjoyilljoyalmost 11 years ago
Hate

The mom don't care how much you love children you are babysitting a child from YOUR SON cheating spouse. Oh and his dad is also weak.

sugnasugnaalmost 11 years ago
Yuck

What a mess. Cheating, lying wife. Backstabbing "best" friend. A mother who only cares about herself and has no loyalty to her own family. Disgusting. Beth seemed like a decent woman, but who knows, in this world betrayal is only a dick length away.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Excellent story

One of the best stories I've read thus far. Thank you for writing it. I liked how you still left enough unsaid and left just enough questions unanswered that made this story true to life. It is very rare that we get concrete answers as to the why and the how. We don't know if Amy and Brent had done it before. We may never know. All we know is that she couldn't be trusted. I give that marriage a few years before it is breaking down. There is no way they could trust each other. I have to admit, up until the wedding reception I felt a little sorry for Amy. She had a drinking problem and made two stupid choices (that we know of). After all of that, she gets drunk enough at her own reception to cheat again? I hope that they get divorced and Brent has to pay child support for all of the kids. That would teach him to keep his dick in his pants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
An interesting story and even more-so, the perceptive comments.

Obviously, the character Amy should have been put down asap, so that the gene pool would not be as tainted as it turned out. Item #2, the Brent character should have been castrated by standing still & restrained to also eliminate further contamination of the human gene pool. The main wimp character should have been lobotomized and sent to the gay district in SFO to die from Aids because 80% of the male human species is not completely as stupid and disgusting [unfortunately the other 15-20% consists of those faggots like MattM, wantswhiteboys and other cuckold authors]. Frankly, this submission appears to have a setting in some demented trailer-trash neighborhood or some prolific nigger city/state. Pathetic at best, sad & delusional at least. Seriously, author, WTF were you thinking or tripping out on when you submitted this fecal matter?

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
A real truth in this story

Moms dont care about the kids more than dads, they may gush more but not love them more, but all those signal mom dude..yes who are told they dont need men that they can do it on there own: ie 70% divorce filed but women not men, so why stay, men are told everyday they are not needed for love or fatherhood, this bitch believed this shit about doing what she wanted and modern moms are becoming more and more like this female, plus i still get kids tested from Beth she played the mind game with the other guy trick kinda makes her a slut in training does it once and get away with it she will do it again, kinda like the modern western women's mentality.

carvohicarvohiover 10 years ago
I liked it.

I thought John was pretty consistent throughout; a little irrational and high strung, but incredibly loyal. Amy had a good one, but let him slip away. Brent was weak. Beth was a good girl and proved her worth. I imagine Brent and Amy will have less than a happy life; they seemed to have drifted into each other by default. That could be said for John and Beth too, but I got the impression they had a lot more substance. I feel sorry for Cindy, and I hope she got someone better.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 10 years ago
Ok, what gives here...?

So Amy LOVES her husband... but after only enough alcohol to put a buzz on though not enough to be drunk out of her gourd she allows another man to screw her... And gives him a blowjob..? And this when the man in question she already knows sucks as a lover...?

I mean I'm confused... is she just really stupid...? She knows her libido gets out of control when she's drinking but she still drinks...?

And both Beth and Brent knew the same thing and yet Brent still had sex with her in that condition...? Oh yeah, that's rape. If he knew she experienced diminished capacity when drinking and had sex with her then he KNEW he was raping her, no matter whether she said to go for it , so he can just delude himself, I don't believe it.

And knowing he did it - effectively raping her, she decides to MARRY him...? Did I ask if she was stupid yet...???

And John REALLY loves Beth...? But just had to screw Amy...? What is with people and alcohol....? The only time I was drunk enough to have maybe done things I'd not have done sober I was too drunk to remember doing ANYTHING.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Nice

Here's the deal. When drunk Amy would fuck anybody. Damn what a quality person. Brent was an asshole the whole time. Luckily for Beth and John they ended up together. Happily ever after. I guess as happy you can be in fiction and fantasy.

Just one question unanswered. Is John the father of Amy's last child? I hope so.

All's well that end's well

HA

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Huh?

"He's paying me child support but no alimony since I divorced him."

Since when does alimony depend on who does the divorce? If anything, since the one who does the divorcing tends to be the injured party, that should make a stronger argument for alimony.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
AND IF LIFE CANT GO ON

situations will cause a movement to force the time and sands to relocate. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a group of screw ups!!!

You should have put the final nail in all their coffins by admitting that John got Amy pregnant when he screwed her in the bathroom at their wedding reception. I don't see how this group can stand the sight of one another. And they'll be seeing each other A LOT due to the kids they share. One day I expect one of them to open up a can of whoop ass on another one of the. Convoluted tale that I found to be slightly unbelievable, even for fiction.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Loved it

Five stars overall, but the wife hooking up with Brent just seems inexplicable. I really don't know who she is - a slut who was cheating all along, or a loving wife who made bad choices.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
TRUST AND VERIFY

friends, enemies and intentions. TK U MLJ LV NV

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Despite what you may have been told

Blatant predictability is NOT a good quality in an author. If you plan on writing more than one chapter to a story, then don't give away so much of the ending in the first few chapters. As well written as this was, a reader could have stopped at chapter 2, and would not have missed a thing! You gave the reader too little credit in chapter 2, and therefore gave away your ending in a some very obvious writing. As an author, you want to keep the reader interested enough to come back again,(I assume, anyway), so too much information too soon works against you.

There's a fine line between keeping readers hooked, and giving away your whole plot, so I think you need to tread a little lighter at times.

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
More Thoughts

Amy and Brent – I DO believe that Amy was out of it, and thought that Brent was John, if she knew it was Brent she never would have let him fuck her. BRENT on the other hand, knew full well what he was doing.

Why hasn’t Beth had sex since the reunion?

God, if the two cheaters can be happy(?) together, why not to two loyal spouses who have always had affection for each other?

Let’s see, Amy and Brent cheated on John and Beth, slept together before they were even divorced, while John and Beth wouldn’t even have a dinner date till the divorces were final, and Amy is getting all uppity?!

Why is Beth upset? She said that she would tell him when she was going to be with another man so “That way, if you wanted to break off our friendship agreement we can do so." He’s just taking her up on her offer.

They had no commitment, why should she expect HIM to stop HER? If she loves him and doesn’t want to go on the date, DON’T GO ON THE DATE!

IrrumatioIrrumatioabout 9 years ago
Makes you want to start drinking

Because you have so much fun and make such great choices!

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
Well done,

but I think it's time to tell Mom to stop seeing Amy and Matthew. Just too damn convenient that John and Beth (separately) were at the Holiday Inn where Brent and Amy were having their wedding reception.

Jack99Jack99almost 9 years ago
Brents kids

So... He divorced Amy because he didn't want to raise Brents kid. But then he marries Beth, and raised TWO of Brents kids?

This guy should have sold everything and moved to the other side of the country.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 9 years ago
Ok, some thoughts about Brent this time...

As with Amy, I can't help but wonder how stupid HE is...

While in his home, he goes up to a female friend and starts to cop a feel...

Now, either he's hoping she's SO out of it that she won't notice - CLEARLY making any sexually slanted action rape... Or, BEFORE she indicated a desire for him to continue he RISKED her not only SCREAMING rape but also him getting divorced and having HER husband beat the shit out of him with cause...

And the morning following she said nothing to him, gave him no indication of ANY change in their relationship... and he STILL didn't think that it might be rape...? Delusional fool... think if she really remembered something happened there wouldn't have been SOME change in her...?

With two parents like Brent and Amy I worry for the future of Matthew... poor child will probably turn out to be too stupid to do anything...

And to throw in another thought about Amy and other characters like her... someone, like Brent, does something before, during or after a sexual encounter that, even if it didn't result in the other person's divorce, is reprehensible... and yet the "Amy"-character still goes BACK to them...? Doesn't hate, despise, abhor, detest, yada, yada, yada them now and forever...? And I'm not counting the "I'm being blackmailed back" scenarios, only referring to the willingly went back people... if that's realistic it's scary how stupid it is...

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago
Brent needs to be punished

It's nice that John seems to be happy with Beth, but it seems like Brent didn't suffer anything except getting with the lesser woman. He ruined two marriages, and if Amy is to believed, is a rapist, though why she would then marry him and not go to the police I don't know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dueling banjo's.

Really poor characters, wife gets drunk and just spreads them for anyone. She has no control whenever she drinks. Then stop drinking you lush. How drunk do you need to be that you lose all your reasonong. Best friend gropes and rapes the drunk wife. She regrets the coupling so much and resents the rape so much she marries her rapist. Really? Then loser husband beds best friends wife and rases his ex-wifes rapists kids. You sure thses people in your story do't live in the backwoods of Kentucky. Rated 2 and that's generous fill out your characters,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The wife sounds like your wife dear annony!!

And you are an asshole as usual!! 5 for effort and content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
AAH TAKE THE COMMENTS LIKE A GRAIN OF SALT

Fuck sake! This is LITEROTICA expect the unexpected! So she cheated on John with Mark remember that got a ticket to the after life! Then Brent fucks her they have a baby get MARRIED but Amy gats fucked by John now she's pregnant, John marries Beth now she's pregnant (man I'm getting a headache) as the author said Who knows Amy may have John's Baby? Man! I hope I got it alright? Story is Fantastic! Love you all GREG! OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amy is just a drunken slut

who will open her legs for any man after a drink or three...Brent basically raped her as she was to drunk to resist...but would it stand up in court....then she fucks Mark when drunk too...just a real whore...what happened to Cindy after she shot her cheating husband...nothing more was said about her or the kids....at least he go together with Beth and will have a far more loving life with her...just a pity he never got even with Brad...should have beaten 9 colours of shit out of him and castrated him too...what a sleaze....overall a good story...he should have got even with Amy too and as for his mom sticking up for her he should have told her to go to helll...what an old cow she was...

FD45FD45over 7 years ago
Likable

But lacking the drama of the first few chapters. We went from fifth gear, to third gear to...well, second.

It is a good story...no buts.

Getting a good dramatic ending is hard. My enjoyment of each chapter mirrored the number on each chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

What a bunch of assholes. Every last one. They deserve whatever happens to them. Death by AIDS would be good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
W.T.F.

So Amy was a slut after all! Just how many times, how many men! It won't last Amy's new marriage! She already cheating on Brent and pregnant no less! What a fucked up couple! Story is good but not great! Love you all! GREG. OH 90 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!

Brent's a horn dog slime-ball, Amy's a drunk and a slut and John is a egotistical, self absorbed, jealous, hot-tempered ass-wipe! Beth is the only decent one in the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 Good read. HEY ANNONY

Your description of the people in the story reminds us of your family except your wife fucked the entire fleet.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Nice

Re-read the whole series. I think of it as a morality play. God against evil. Here the good people won and the evil will just fester and burn eventually.

Yeah

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Oh Oh

You know I meant good against evil.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A style note

We got one segment from Amy's point of view, then nothing further. I was expecting to see her viewpoint again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
what happened?

This story is a bit hard to stomach. It's sort of karmically amusing for Amy to prove her whoredom and for Brent to raise John's baby, but I feel John cheated on Beth even though they didn't shake hands and say "exclusive" before then. Beth is sort of a wimp for accepting John's behavior - I think if roles were reversed there would be picket lines of Anonymous crying...and crying for justice. She's also sort of a hero to accept her share of responsibility and to forgive. Whether intentional or not, Beth is the purest. Maybe there is an ulterior motive for the setup.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
Really?

The ending of this story is incredibly wrong. 😒

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
Still....

DG Hear is one of the greatest writers of LW'S stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Dumb cuckold!

He is still raising Brent's kids! He should have just moved away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A well-written but truly depressing and barely credible tale

A well-written story that focuses on the lives of some extremely hard to like characters that makes it difficult for the reader to really care what happens.

John, the betrayed husband, is a petulant, self-righteous hypocrite, who never for a second considers that his actions may have in any way contributed to his wife's lover (Mark) being murdered by his betrayed wife. A man dead. A woman in prison. Children without parents. But not John's problem. Not his fault. He's the victim. He's the only one capable of feeling pain.

Amy, his wife, isn't all that much better. She's weak, shallow, selfish and stupid - marrying her rapist. Seriously?

His best friend is a rapist - having raped Amy in her sleep.

Only Beth, the rapist's wife, shows any positive qualities but then proves she's just as stupid as everyone else by falling in love with a dickhead like John.

A truly depressing and barely credible tale of people that you hope you'll never meet.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Poor, pathetic anon's......can't post a comment without hiding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unanswered

Unanswered question.Who is the father of Amy's second child?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
UGH!!!!

What a freakin' convoluted tale this is!!!!! Why is it all the players might as well be alcoholics. They just HAVE too get drunk to have "a good time"! Then all the problems begin! Then there's John! What an ass-wipe!!! He's nearly as guilty of what happened to Amy as she was. "Don't tell Amy you saw me because I want to surprise her"!!! About as stupid as it gets. Then you give him a contradictory personality. When he saw Amy taking to Mark, his initial hot-tempered personality would have walked right over and interrupted them and led Amy away. He would have threatened Mark there and then! The main players in this mess don't learn any lessons! Amy claims to love John SO much yet let's Brent into her life almost immediately! Reality is.....she's a weak, drunkin' slut! John's a hard headed ass-wipe! Mark was a no good cheating womanizer, and Brent was a low life slime-ball!

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Hideous

Some stories are 'awful', others are 'horrible'. This was simply hideous. Amy and Brent were the worst. Beth was a bitch tor playing mind games, and our so-called hero was an asshole.

katibkatibover 5 years ago
Not up to par

DG, you are one of the best, but this story is not up to your usual quality. John is a miserable sob; his temper or jealousy disqualifies him for this reader's sympathy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WTF?

Arrrgggh. So the MC mom shit on her own son. Why is it in all these stories when the parents of the victim always side with the cheating spouse. She's looking after a child that's not even her blood but the blood of a cheating whore and a random bloke.

After reading this drivel. 1.5*

Where are all the good stories?

Where are the good Authors?

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 5 years ago
A great story

Well written and I loved the characters.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Doubled back

You had me rooting for Any, but you unmasked her as a drunken slut. I thought Brent was a good friend, but he's an asshole and a rapist. John has a temper, but it's not unwarranted. A wife like Any could send any husband on a rampage. Beth seemed to be the only truly decent one in the story, but she is cursed to have to remain close to Any and Brent because of the girls. Makes for an interesting future. Loved the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Women's Self Defense question

Is it difficult for women in these classes to learn the proper technique for striking a man from behind with enough frying pan force to cause unconciousness but not death? I admire the restraint of the LW women, being cruel to be kind in this way (except, of course, for that one tennis playing woman in Fargo).

meganann10meganann10over 5 years ago

cliché story seems like these dumb people need to quit drinking

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 5 years ago
Wow

This was like an episode of Jerry Springer written down.

Horrible characters with a strong dash of trailer trash

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Check

Why no check on who the father of Amy's child is.?He was single so it should not up set Beth,but would be a nice revenge against Brent .

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5716 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Reunion Ch. 02 Previous Part
Reunion Series Info