All Comments on 'Reunion Ch. 03'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 165 Comments
NicealloverNicealloverabout 1 month ago

The story begins to fall apart when John proves incapable of moving on from his past life and his friends and family. The fathering of children by Brent is a bizarre twist and I half expected that John would be the father of Amy’s last child but it’s left in the open. I began to lose interest in the story because of all the bizarre twists and turns.

RzcanuckRzcanuckabout 2 months ago

Story is 14 years old. It was decent. The fault I find with it is everything seems to be against the MC. His wife cheats but not her fault. People including his parents want him to go back with her since she is two month's pregnant. He tries for revenge several times but cannot do that. When he does get it on Brent, Beth almost caves his head in to stop him. And then he ends up with Beth and her two children. He should have said f**k em all and left town to live a better life.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19692 months ago

Enjoyed the series, just wanted more revenge on the cheaters and his mother get her head out of her ass. A lot of people treated John like shit.

SackettheartSackettheart3 months ago

I totally agree with the comments made by dgfergie about a year ago., he says it all. Great story. The twists kept getting more twisted and at times you just wanted to yell at the mother for still treating his ex and then her son like family with no care for her sons feelings. Again another great story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Weird final chapter. Just bonkers. No clue why Amy would end up with Brent. Someone like Mark? Maybe. But Brent? Lol nope. Besides Brent basically raped her. Whatever. Became a trainwreck.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Crazy melodrama. Went totally off the rails. Why would Amy marry Brent? Sorry but that was (unprovable) rape. She was highly intoxicated and if her "dream" sequence was to be believed then her saying yes doesn't matter. She has no capacity to give consent. Now provable? Almost certainly not. Heck Amy didn't even remember it as anything other than a dream. But the law is if a woman is incapable of consent then it is rape or sexual assault at the very least. Amy though was quite the slut with Mark. Wtf? She didn't deserve to be married. But again, why marry Brent? Wtf? What was her rationale? Guess he got cut out if this meandering story. Then she cheats on Brent with her ex. She is quite the slut when drunk. This storybreally went haywire the deeper it went. Uggh.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It's like a damn circus with all the cheating and bullshit. Too much nonsense going on. Oh well at least he got proof that Amy really is just a slut and super-easy when she's drunk. I mean she just got re-married and already cheated. :) Classic LW. Guess he knows for sure he's better off without her now at least.

"And I guarantee you're the father." Yeah, I'll let the DNA test results tell me that, if that's alright with you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A little convoluted but good story. I know Amy was totally convinced her baby was Johns and devestated when it wasn't. In her "dream" she thought it was John. The whole episode would never had happened had she learned how to handle her drinks or stayed sober.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Bunch of drunken Trumpanzees. Or put another way, misbehaving Bonobos.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

@anony "What happened vis Brent's vasectomy and Amy's pregnancy", the question is too stupid to answer.

As for John throwing a last bone at Amy, fuck that. It would have been more of a revenge on her to deny her. Besides, if I was in his emotional state, there is no way a woman... in particular an ex who was marrying an ex best friend... would even turn my head.

Cheapens the story. I'm wondering if he would have done it if he didn't have a few drinks under his belt. If that's the case, none of them should ever drink. It always leads to trouble.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Awesome short series

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What happened vis Brent's vasectomy and Amy's pregnancy?

FireFox59FireFox5912 months ago

Now that was a wild ride and I enjoyed it. Somehow I must have missed this story in the past. Great story.

LacastrianLacastrianabout 1 year ago

This story taught me to have faith in this author. I was sure John would forgive his bitch ex wife

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 1 year ago

No woman would want to be with her rapist. Not even a slut. Such a despicable ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So...what happened to the sot-slut and her perv husband?

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

I give our author a lot of credit for comtinuing write some pretty good stuff, especially with the rather megative views of the ANONS. They seem to be angry at your characters and taking it out on you which is kind of silly and convoluted. A story is for entertainment, if your not entertained quit reading and find another story. This is the authors work and i'm sure he writes for his own pleasure and if he pleases others he even feels better. So lighten up ANONS and criticisers, try to find something right. anybody can find something wrong. Good story. 5 stars

ibuguseribuguserover 1 year ago

John needs serious anger management therapy.

After all the shit he pulled in the story, he calls himself the good guy!

Good story nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Every husband in any of your stories is a total pussy. No wonder their wives always end up cheating. Nothing but unlikable characters, ridiculous faux plots and dudes that will eat a mile of shit to get laid. Just awful.

Jack99Jack99over 1 year ago

Divorces Amy because he doesn't want to raise Brents kid. Marries Beth and raises two of Brent's kids.

BrentJWBrentJWover 1 year ago

Tales from the land of the rednecks. No honor from any of them except maybe Beth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If he was going to raise Brent's children anyway, he could have kept the hotter bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OK,since when does a dictionary make the rules? If you go back far enough we are all the descendents of bastards. Guys fucked girls, got them pregnant, and they had babies, that grew up, fucked and had babies! We are all descendants of bastards, so what's your problem. Sometime in the past a bastard got jealeous, and came up with the idea of ownership to keep others from fucking his women, yes, women, thus marriage slowly became a way of privatizing pussy. Of course it was only one way, but it worked, giving reasons for bastards to kill each other when one crossed the line. This is just another chunk of bullshit man has introduced in to our lives to make us civilized, or did it? Husbands and wives still go out and fuck anyone they want to, so what makes it different now? It just hurts more, maybe! How about this? Using the backdoor is the most popular and pleasantest way to fuck, and man originally picked it up watching four legged animals, birds,and maybe, bees! Great story line. Well done. Good job. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@Schwanze1, as I'm sure you already know, your use of the term "bastard" was entirely correct. An anonymous contributor later wrongly asserted that the marital status of the mother at the time of a child's birth is the only relevant factor to be considered. That is not the truth of the matter. A bastard is a child whose biological parents are not married to each other at the time of the child's birth. Each of the biological parents may or may not be married to someone else, but that is irrelevant to the issue of bastardy. This misunderstanding has arisen many times in the comments concerning a multitude of LW stories since extramarital sexual activity is a foundational element of this Literotica category. A quick review of Merriam Webster is definitive. 😎

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hard to make sense of this story. Pretty clear that Brent used Amy's drunkenness to essentially rape her. So why the heck would she stay with him regardless of having his child? Also the MC knew that Amy was horny and easy when drunk, he could have easily walked up to Amy and talked to her instead of wait all night drinking in the room. Wtf? He heard voices outside the door and didn't even look or do anything? Are husbands really that stupid? Wouldn't have fixed what Brent had done, but if the MC had done something smart or reasonable that night at the reunion like a real husband, then they could have gotten through the crud with Brent even if it came to light. Wtf?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Schwanze1 - actually, since she was married when she gave birth, the child is not a bastard. A bastard is born out of wedlock.

Besides, better the frying pan instead of a firearm or knife...and a rolling pin would do more damage than the pan. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fucking his ex-wife makes him a good guy?

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

In retrospect, it really is a helluva yarn.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Read again. Very Jerry Springer.

So mc ends up with the manipulative bitch who hit him with a frying pan while his mom takes care of his ex wife’s bastard. Perfect.

miket0422miket0422about 2 years ago

Out of the group of friends Beth was the only intelligent one.

John shouldn't have been working the day of the reunion once he committed to going. If he's there like he planned Amy never cheats. If he would have just gone into the reunion when he got there she never cheats.

Amy obviously made a bad choice when she cheated. Then made a worse choice taking up with Brent. Why would you marry someone who raped you while you were passed out drunk and got you pregnant in the process???

Brent just needed someone to beat him to death. Your wife's best friend and the wife of your best friend thinks she's safe by having some drinks at the home of her close friends and you think it's acceptable to feel her up while she's passed out drunk and then you take her moans of pleasure as permission to actually have sex with her??? For someone who was presented at the beginning of the story as a good guy he turned out to be the biggest slime ball of all of them.

desertdog43desertdog43about 2 years ago

Haven't heard tow motor in a lot a years. I'm 78 my dad drove one in the 50's

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was a difficult story and it generated a lot of negative comments. But when a writer is working an uphill battle to make his characters lovable, etc., it is very difficult to untwist the various plots into a believable flow, getting the proper revenge in place and still produce a story that makes some sense.

John's mother sounds like a despicable bitch; thank God she does not seem to take it out on the kids, the usual and unwilling victims. Amy and Brent got what they deserved: each other, and probably a get-even-kid out of the ordeal, originating right from their wedding day. Cindy sure got even with her cheating husband and is entitled to our admiration; her hubby got exactly what he deserved. This last point is what gave you my rating of 4*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why hadn't Beth have sex since the reunion? It doesn't make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hated the MC's mother!! She seemed more of a mother to Amy than her own son, what a bitch!!! PITY the writer let is slide!! 'Liking kids' is no fucking reason to treat your son like the outsider. She is TOXIC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

FRIENDS ARE TOXIC!!! BETH IS A BITCH, BRENT IS A RAPIST!!

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

Good construction and consistency of the theme which is Amy was a cheater. Also, nice to see the good and mostly honorable ones have a better ending. Two points. Amy was almost definitely not raped. Amy was very "easy'. some drastic punishment in this, but as a reader I did not feel sorry for Mark or Cindy. I had a friend whose new wife cheater in her wedding gown. He did 16 months for assault. after jail time only thing he said was he was glad he didn't kill anyone as jail was mentally tougher on him than anything he ever did. He was an Ranger so that shocked me. BTRH.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 2 years ago

I like how you followed a good writing scheme and still threw in a couple of curve balls. The story was not a normal L/W catch the cheater type story. You also introduced John being suspect of Amy. The end was better than reconciliation ending as the "good guys” came out on top. I think that Amy was bad news. Forget drinking too much. She did Brent. Mark and then John. He dodged a bullet when the kid wasn't his. She is a slut and a good actress with the dream B.S.

orion2bear2orion2bear2over 2 years ago

If wife was drunk and passed out what brent didwas rape.alcohol is the oldest date rape drug around

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

Pretty good yarn. It looked like it was going the way of the despicable RAAC route. But fortunately it didn't. Nice bit of subtle revenge as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why do divorced guys always find a women with children in your stories??

It seriously makes me want to vomit the double standard you are peddling: "if the child is fucked into her while she is in a relationship the child is a bastard and not worth a second thought. If she has children already they are not bastards (irrespective of whether the father left) and are worth setting up a relationship with a mentally deranged women." ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
@ Nitpic

Wow, best use of an oxymoron and irony in a sentence goes to you: "He is just self opinionated arsehole."

Figure it out...just wow...

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Understand

I can understand why Amy. cheated on him,but not what Beth sees in him.He is just self opinionated arsehole.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

Soooo, who was the father of his ex wife's baby?

Good story but I would have told him fukemall. Fuck his wimpy dad, his batshit crazy domineering bitch mom, the bitch who gave him a concussion, damn sure his ex wife and his ex friend.

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 3 years ago

How very soap operaish. Fantasy aside, fellas if your in your twenties it’s probably best not to date let alone marry a woman with 2 kids that are not your own. Thats a level of stress and drama you don’t need while still trying to establishing yourself in life. Let alone marrying the woman who was your ex’s best friends, whose ex has impregnated your own ex and have now wed each other. The ridiculousness of this story boggles me. He divorced his ex because he wouldn’t play daddy to a child that’s not his, yet now he will marry his ex wife’s best friend and play daddy to 2 children by the same man impregnated his own ex wife’s child.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So he gets to raise Brent's spawn in the end anyways huh? BRAVO

Guess some guys are just born to be cucks.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Great story, good guys don't always finish last and John proved that by marring Beth in the end. Though it would have been funny if John had knocked up Amy on her wedding day. That would have been true revenge on Brent and Amy. Well Done

ZharKhanZharKhanalmost 3 years ago

Amy had to be in love with Brent already before the story began. Otherwise she is really batshit insane for marrying her rapist.

meucimeuciabout 3 years ago

I kept thinking any minute now the baby would be born and look just like John. Better yet his mom would take her first look at the new baby and say Amy he looks just like my son!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You really screwed this poor pathetic cuckold .

No matter what he did you made sure he was going to raise brent's kids .

Pathetic .

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Damn, didn't remember all that. Amy turned out to be a drunken whore who married her rapist. That's some shit. He's better off with Beth. He should slap Brent every time he sees him.

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

Unfortunate that this story is populated by dumbasses.

Beth seemed to be the only decent one, but then she pulled that date scheme out of her ass. He did try to stop her going on it, so why she was claiming she took the date hoping he would stop her? Was he supposed to lock her up and beat up the guy before she was convinced? Morons, the lot of them.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

Will his stupid ex ever have a baby with the guy she is married to??

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Ever notice how the gross majority of atories submitted in parts are terrible? Sorry but it's true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Boring

Very boring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Reply to calflash

Not so strange. Amy's kid was born out of deception and betrayal. He knew the deal with Beth's kids upfront. Plus, he already had an existing relationship with them, whereas the decision about Amy's kid was to whether or not to form a new bond.

Not so strange in that light, at least not to me.

calflashcalflashalmost 4 years ago
strange

That he could accept Beth's kids by Brent but not Amy's by Brent. Wonder if they ever figured out who fathered Amy's 2nd child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So wife gets raped and that's the final straw?

No wonder she cheated on him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice

Would have been nice to know if it was him who gathered Amy's second child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
all's well that ends well,,,

Good story and nicely delivered. I figured out Brent was the father of Amy's child early on but it didn't spoil the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Reply to "A Fitting Ending" by Anonymous 07/03/19

Yup, it was... but mine was better. As soon as the ink dried on our marriage license, my formerly hot to trot wife's sex drive evaporated, just like the alcohol in that ink did. My ending was that her widowed mom got laid off a month after we got married, she couldn't pay her rent and had no place to go. I fixed up the back room really nice for her and took the single bed out to the garage when the new bed and bedding was delivered. I'd taken the day off so I would be there for the morning delivery but my wife was at work so when the bed was set up and the guys left and her mom and I had put the new sheets and pillow cases on, I laid my sexy mother in law down on her new bed and spent the next few hours acclimating her tight, juicy pussy to being fucked by her son-in-law. When my wife got home, I told her what the new sleeping arrangements were. Her mom was ready, willing and eager... and ten times better as a sex partner. Her next period wasn't until after our son was born. In the next 26 yrs. she's never once complained that I was oversexed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A fitting ending

Banging Amy on her wedding night was awesome.

Tiger27Tiger27almost 5 years ago
Damn!

I was hoping for a 5 tears later sort of epilogue, Where Brent catches Amy in bed with another man. She gets knocked up again, and it turns out her lover is the daddy. Brent divorces and Amy marries the new man in her life. The family starts taking bets on what year she'll throw the new guy under the bus.

Oh well! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Check

Why no check on who the father of Amy's child is.?He was single so it should not up set Beth,but would be a nice revenge against Brent .

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 5 years ago
Wow

This was like an episode of Jerry Springer written down.

Horrible characters with a strong dash of trailer trash

meganann10meganann10over 5 years ago

cliché story seems like these dumb people need to quit drinking

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Women's Self Defense question

Is it difficult for women in these classes to learn the proper technique for striking a man from behind with enough frying pan force to cause unconciousness but not death? I admire the restraint of the LW women, being cruel to be kind in this way (except, of course, for that one tennis playing woman in Fargo).

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Doubled back

You had me rooting for Any, but you unmasked her as a drunken slut. I thought Brent was a good friend, but he's an asshole and a rapist. John has a temper, but it's not unwarranted. A wife like Any could send any husband on a rampage. Beth seemed to be the only truly decent one in the story, but she is cursed to have to remain close to Any and Brent because of the girls. Makes for an interesting future. Loved the series.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 5 years ago
A great story

Well written and I loved the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WTF?

Arrrgggh. So the MC mom shit on her own son. Why is it in all these stories when the parents of the victim always side with the cheating spouse. She's looking after a child that's not even her blood but the blood of a cheating whore and a random bloke.

After reading this drivel. 1.5*

Where are all the good stories?

Where are the good Authors?

katibkatibover 5 years ago
Not up to par

DG, you are one of the best, but this story is not up to your usual quality. John is a miserable sob; his temper or jealousy disqualifies him for this reader's sympathy.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Hideous

Some stories are 'awful', others are 'horrible'. This was simply hideous. Amy and Brent were the worst. Beth was a bitch tor playing mind games, and our so-called hero was an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
UGH!!!!

What a freakin' convoluted tale this is!!!!! Why is it all the players might as well be alcoholics. They just HAVE too get drunk to have "a good time"! Then all the problems begin! Then there's John! What an ass-wipe!!! He's nearly as guilty of what happened to Amy as she was. "Don't tell Amy you saw me because I want to surprise her"!!! About as stupid as it gets. Then you give him a contradictory personality. When he saw Amy taking to Mark, his initial hot-tempered personality would have walked right over and interrupted them and led Amy away. He would have threatened Mark there and then! The main players in this mess don't learn any lessons! Amy claims to love John SO much yet let's Brent into her life almost immediately! Reality is.....she's a weak, drunkin' slut! John's a hard headed ass-wipe! Mark was a no good cheating womanizer, and Brent was a low life slime-ball!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Unanswered

Unanswered question.Who is the father of Amy's second child?.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Poor, pathetic anon's......can't post a comment without hiding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A well-written but truly depressing and barely credible tale

A well-written story that focuses on the lives of some extremely hard to like characters that makes it difficult for the reader to really care what happens.

John, the betrayed husband, is a petulant, self-righteous hypocrite, who never for a second considers that his actions may have in any way contributed to his wife's lover (Mark) being murdered by his betrayed wife. A man dead. A woman in prison. Children without parents. But not John's problem. Not his fault. He's the victim. He's the only one capable of feeling pain.

Amy, his wife, isn't all that much better. She's weak, shallow, selfish and stupid - marrying her rapist. Seriously?

His best friend is a rapist - having raped Amy in her sleep.

Only Beth, the rapist's wife, shows any positive qualities but then proves she's just as stupid as everyone else by falling in love with a dickhead like John.

A truly depressing and barely credible tale of people that you hope you'll never meet.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Dumb cuckold!

He is still raising Brent's kids! He should have just moved away.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
Still....

DG Hear is one of the greatest writers of LW'S stories.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
Really?

The ending of this story is incredibly wrong. 😒

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
what happened?

This story is a bit hard to stomach. It's sort of karmically amusing for Amy to prove her whoredom and for Brent to raise John's baby, but I feel John cheated on Beth even though they didn't shake hands and say "exclusive" before then. Beth is sort of a wimp for accepting John's behavior - I think if roles were reversed there would be picket lines of Anonymous crying...and crying for justice. She's also sort of a hero to accept her share of responsibility and to forgive. Whether intentional or not, Beth is the purest. Maybe there is an ulterior motive for the setup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A style note

We got one segment from Amy's point of view, then nothing further. I was expecting to see her viewpoint again.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 7 years ago
Oh Oh

You know I meant good against evil.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 7 years ago
Nice

Re-read the whole series. I think of it as a morality play. God against evil. Here the good people won and the evil will just fester and burn eventually.

Yeah

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 Good read. HEY ANNONY

Your description of the people in the story reminds us of your family except your wife fucked the entire fleet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!

Brent's a horn dog slime-ball, Amy's a drunk and a slut and John is a egotistical, self absorbed, jealous, hot-tempered ass-wipe! Beth is the only decent one in the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
W.T.F.

So Amy was a slut after all! Just how many times, how many men! It won't last Amy's new marriage! She already cheating on Brent and pregnant no less! What a fucked up couple! Story is good but not great! Love you all! GREG. OH 90 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

What a bunch of assholes. Every last one. They deserve whatever happens to them. Death by AIDS would be good.

FD45FD45over 7 years ago
Likable

But lacking the drama of the first few chapters. We went from fifth gear, to third gear to...well, second.

It is a good story...no buts.

Getting a good dramatic ending is hard. My enjoyment of each chapter mirrored the number on each chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amy is just a drunken slut

who will open her legs for any man after a drink or three...Brent basically raped her as she was to drunk to resist...but would it stand up in court....then she fucks Mark when drunk too...just a real whore...what happened to Cindy after she shot her cheating husband...nothing more was said about her or the kids....at least he go together with Beth and will have a far more loving life with her...just a pity he never got even with Brad...should have beaten 9 colours of shit out of him and castrated him too...what a sleaze....overall a good story...he should have got even with Amy too and as for his mom sticking up for her he should have told her to go to helll...what an old cow she was...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
AAH TAKE THE COMMENTS LIKE A GRAIN OF SALT

Fuck sake! This is LITEROTICA expect the unexpected! So she cheated on John with Mark remember that got a ticket to the after life! Then Brent fucks her they have a baby get MARRIED but Amy gats fucked by John now she's pregnant, John marries Beth now she's pregnant (man I'm getting a headache) as the author said Who knows Amy may have John's Baby? Man! I hope I got it alright? Story is Fantastic! Love you all GREG! OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The wife sounds like your wife dear annony!!

And you are an asshole as usual!! 5 for effort and content.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dueling banjo's.

Really poor characters, wife gets drunk and just spreads them for anyone. She has no control whenever she drinks. Then stop drinking you lush. How drunk do you need to be that you lose all your reasonong. Best friend gropes and rapes the drunk wife. She regrets the coupling so much and resents the rape so much she marries her rapist. Really? Then loser husband beds best friends wife and rases his ex-wifes rapists kids. You sure thses people in your story do't live in the backwoods of Kentucky. Rated 2 and that's generous fill out your characters,

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago
Brent needs to be punished

It's nice that John seems to be happy with Beth, but it seems like Brent didn't suffer anything except getting with the lesser woman. He ruined two marriages, and if Amy is to believed, is a rapist, though why she would then marry him and not go to the police I don't know.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 9 years ago
Ok, some thoughts about Brent this time...

As with Amy, I can't help but wonder how stupid HE is...

While in his home, he goes up to a female friend and starts to cop a feel...

Now, either he's hoping she's SO out of it that she won't notice - CLEARLY making any sexually slanted action rape... Or, BEFORE she indicated a desire for him to continue he RISKED her not only SCREAMING rape but also him getting divorced and having HER husband beat the shit out of him with cause...

And the morning following she said nothing to him, gave him no indication of ANY change in their relationship... and he STILL didn't think that it might be rape...? Delusional fool... think if she really remembered something happened there wouldn't have been SOME change in her...?

With two parents like Brent and Amy I worry for the future of Matthew... poor child will probably turn out to be too stupid to do anything...

And to throw in another thought about Amy and other characters like her... someone, like Brent, does something before, during or after a sexual encounter that, even if it didn't result in the other person's divorce, is reprehensible... and yet the "Amy"-character still goes BACK to them...? Doesn't hate, despise, abhor, detest, yada, yada, yada them now and forever...? And I'm not counting the "I'm being blackmailed back" scenarios, only referring to the willingly went back people... if that's realistic it's scary how stupid it is...

Jack99Jack99almost 9 years ago
Brents kids

So... He divorced Amy because he didn't want to raise Brents kid. But then he marries Beth, and raised TWO of Brents kids?

This guy should have sold everything and moved to the other side of the country.

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
Well done,

but I think it's time to tell Mom to stop seeing Amy and Matthew. Just too damn convenient that John and Beth (separately) were at the Holiday Inn where Brent and Amy were having their wedding reception.

IrrumatioIrrumatioabout 9 years ago
Makes you want to start drinking

Because you have so much fun and make such great choices!

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
More Thoughts

Amy and Brent – I DO believe that Amy was out of it, and thought that Brent was John, if she knew it was Brent she never would have let him fuck her. BRENT on the other hand, knew full well what he was doing.

Why hasn’t Beth had sex since the reunion?

God, if the two cheaters can be happy(?) together, why not to two loyal spouses who have always had affection for each other?

Let’s see, Amy and Brent cheated on John and Beth, slept together before they were even divorced, while John and Beth wouldn’t even have a dinner date till the divorces were final, and Amy is getting all uppity?!

Why is Beth upset? She said that she would tell him when she was going to be with another man so “That way, if you wanted to break off our friendship agreement we can do so." He’s just taking her up on her offer.

They had no commitment, why should she expect HIM to stop HER? If she loves him and doesn’t want to go on the date, DON’T GO ON THE DATE!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Reunion Ch. 02 Previous Part
Reunion Series Info