Reunion Fever Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Principal took a microphone as four cheerleaders came out with large picture frames. In those frames were our jerseys, and they were handed to us as the Principal said "The Fillmore County Board of Boosters and the School Board have declared that the numbers 3, 17, 40, and 86 are to be retired, and never worn again. Congratulations, gentlemen!"

Wow, just wow, I thought to myself as we were applauded. Photos were taken, then our framed jerseys were taken by staffers for safekeeping; they'd be returned to us later. We then joined the other alumni in forming two lines at the entrance to the playing field behind the goalpost on one end. The current Fillmore County High football team ran through the gauntlet as the FCHS Band played the fight song, and everyone cheered.

As we walked off the field, I said to Tyrone "I thought you said I was a lousy football player."

"You were." Tyrone said. "You were so lousy that no football player here should ever wear your number again!" Davis and Gregg laughed loudly at that, and I chucked, too.

Then Tyrone said "But you're the best damned Detective on the face of the earth, and the story of how the Iron Crowbar Legend started in that hallway under the gym is better known than you may realize." (Author's note: 'Cat's In The Cradle', Ch. 01) "And our players, and all our high school kids, need to see your jersey on the wall, and know that you are real, and what you stand for. You give us hope, Iron Crowbar!"

"And we need that hope." said Davis Smith.

"Hear hear." added Gregg Scott. Wow, just wow, I thought to myself...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I cannot believe you got us these reservations!" Lori Lovlin said to me in awe as we were seated at a highly-sought-after window seat in the local Luigi's. It was on the road that led west over the Junior Biggs Dam, and the outside patio and balcony above it faced northwest, overlooking Lake Donald Troy, as did a few window-side tables.

"I happen to know the owner." I said. "The ones in my home Town and in Midtown are two of the best restaurants I've ever eaten at, so I suggested to him to establish one here." I noticed Niko glance at me when I said that, and I wondered if he knew Jimmy 'Coffin' Cerone, or even who the former Southport Boss of Bosses was...

Fillmore County High had defeated Pope Benedict XVI Christian School, a private school in the county north of Fillmore County, and a frequent Homecoming opponent of many schools in the area. Afterwards, Todd said that he had reservations for the Chop House, and asked if we wanted to come along.

I asked Todd in a whisper where no one could hear if Craig and Jenny Reynolds were among his guests. Very surprised, he said they were, as well as his (Todd's) attorney, and his grandmother Phyllis. Soooo, I told Todd we had to decline, and I'd tell him why at a later time.

My mother was much less understanding, and was more than miffed that Laura and I weren't joining her and Todd for dinner... and she began letting me know in no uncertain terms, haranguing me over it. Why she was not picking up the vibe of the beginnings of anger from me, I don't know. But I told her very firmly that Laura and Lori Lovlin had business, as in financial business, to discuss, and therefore we were going with them to Luigi's, and that was that.

As we walked to our cars, I asked Todd if his business deal with Craig Reynolds was on track and going well. "Yes, Uncle Don." he replied. "He's been keeping how well it's going a secret, and leaking that it's failing to keep any industrial espionage at bay, but we'll have a deal for BOW to exclusively license it by early next week."

I asked Laura to go on ahead to our car with Lori and Niko, that I had to check in with the TCPD at home. That was only partly true. What I also did was something I wanted to do all day, but never had the chance until now: to use my Police iPhone to check on Niko Nimzovich.

His mother was a Russian emigré as a child, and his father was a naturalized American from Frankfurt, Germany. His undergraduate degree was in Finance, and he had just finished Law School at a midwestern School. He had no criminal record at all, not even a traffic ticket. Lori Lovlin, LLC was his current and so far only employer.

There was no immediate connection between him and Gor-don that my fast search could find. Maybe it was paranoia on my part that Niko looked so much like the insidious Punk. But Gypsy Girl looked just like my late dog Patches, and that was a good thing. So I told myself to quit worrying.

Once we were at Luigi's, Lori seated herself to Laura's right, and they began fluttering about Lori's business of sexually suggestive workouts, podcasts, and livestreams. Niko was to my right, and he leaned over and said "Did I pass your background check?"

"So far." I said, not showing any surprise that he was aware I had made one. "Anything you want to tell me, though?"

Niko smiled thinly and said "No. I have an app that tells me when I'm being investigated. It happens a good bit when I negotiate something on Lori's behalf. And as part of my job, I looked into you and Dr. Fredricson this afternoon, as well. Your Police record is very impressive, Commander."

"Thanks." I said, then asked as casually as I could make my voice: "What did you learn about Laura?"

"That she's a very well respected college professor, specializing in sexual psychology." Niko replied. "But it was strange... there are some Federal records about her that are completely off limits, but they're not criminal records. So I left that stuff alone."

"Probably wise." I said, my face giving nothing away.

Meanwhile, Lori and Laura were enjoying themselves tremendously. Lori said "This food is delicious. Italian food always makes me feel sexy." I observed and deduced that the wine was contributing heavily to her libido, as she and Laura drank most of a full bottle and ordered a second bottle to go. Niko had a couple of glasses, and I had iced tea... I was driving.

When it came time for the bill, the Manager of the restaurant came up and said that our meal was compliments of the owner, Jimmy Cerone. I thanked him, gave him $200 and asked him to divide it among all the staff as tips (which he did), and texted Cerone my thanks, saying I'd pay him back for the extra wine bottles. Cerone would refuse my offer, and said to have a good time with the woman or women who were drinking that wine(!).

As that was going on, the women went to 'powder their noses'. When we met them at the front of the restaurant, with Lori carrying the bottle of wine, Laura whispered to me that Lori had invited us to their room for a 'nightcap', if I was amenable to it. I looked at Lori's bubble butt in the tight latex pants as she and Niko walked ahead, and told Laura that I was amenable to it...

Part 7 - Pleasures of the Flesh

She knew what she wanted and she held nothing back. Lori Lovlin unbuckled my pants and opened them as she stood naked in front of me. Our mouths were pressed together in a hungry, tongue-twining kiss. My hands slid down her sides and back to that magnificent bubble butt, feeling the athletic firmness of her twin globes...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

When we got back to the hotel, Laura and I had gone to our room to get ready. Laura stripped down to just her black lace bra and panties, then put on her high heels and silk bathrobe. I changed into basic trousers and a golf/polo shirt.

We went next door to Lori's room. Lori had somehow peeled those latex pants off her ass and legs, and was naked under her bathrobe. Niko still had his button down shirt on, and trousers held up by suspenders instead of a belt.

Lori opened the bottle of wine and we all had some. Laura had given me a 'gray viagra', and she offered one to Niko, who accepted it and swallowed it with a gulp of wine. The effects were rapid: I was getting hard as Lori sat next to me on the bed closest to the kitchenette. Laura and Niko were already making out on the bed nearer the window and back balcony.

I felt up Lori's large breasts as we began kissing, and seconds later the robe was sliding down her back, exposing her breasts and her firm midriff to my appreciative eyes. This was indeed a beautiful young woman, I thought to myself as my hand found her thigh and began gently stroking it, moving inexorably towards her womanhood.

Then Lori stood up and let the robe fall to the floor, revealing her luscious body in all its feminine glory. A 'runway' strip of thick dark pubic hair pointed the way to the treasure beneath. Her pussy lips were already becoming swollen with desire.

She pulled me up to my feet and began undoing my pants as we deeply kissed. Once I was naked, Lori sat down on the end of the bed and pulled me to stand right in front of her, between her spread legs. She grasped my throbbing hard cock in her right hand, and slowly jacked it.

"Oh wow, it really is iron hard!" Lori gushed. She brought the helmeted head of my circumcised cock to her full lips and kissed the tip, then swirled her tongue around it and the upper part of the shaft. Then she opened her mouth and took me into her warm, wet, mouth.

The sensations were amazing, and I groaned as those full lips glided along the taut skin of my prick as it slid over her tongue and into her throat. Laura had told me that it's hard for women to look up at her man's face as she sucks his cock, but Lori was gazing right into my eyes as she fellated me. I slid my hand onto the back of her head and guided it back and forth as I began gently fucking her beautiful face.

I glanced over to my left, to see my wife sucking Niko's cock. He was standing between her legs, and she was looking down as she worked his tool into her throat. She was wearing her high heels, and the balls of her feet on the ground and heels higher up shaped her magnificent legs to perfection. The sight aroused me, and I felt my cock pulse a little bit.

Niko's cock was longer than my seven and a half inches by at least an inch, maybe an inch and a half. But his meat was not as thick as mine, and looked very slender, like the rest of his Punk-ish but fit body. Laura was deep-throating him and massaging his balls in one hand as her other hand grabbed his fit asscheek.

I turned back to Lori, who affixed her eyes to mine again as she swallowed my entire thick length. She was damned good at giving head, and I felt the first twinges in my balls of the impending release. Lori slid her mouth off my cock.

"Come in my mouth." she whispered, her voice low and throaty. "Paint my tonsils with your spunk, and I'll swallow every... fucking... drop." Her raunchy words and the sight of my shaft sliding past those full lips and disappearing into her beautiful face spurred me on.

I didn't try to hold back. With a gasp, I came in Lori's mouth, firing spurt after ropy spurt of my thick jism into her throat. She made good on her word and began gulping down my load. When my cock finally stopped pulsing, she licked it clean, then looked up at me and said "Mmmm, tasty."

We looked over at Laura and Niko. The younger man had also come quickly, and Laura had swallowed his essence. When she was done, she glanced over at Lori.

"We'll call that one a tie." Lori said. Laura nodded as I went to pour everyone some more wine...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

After our break, I had Lori scoot up onto the bed, and I kissed my way up he shapely legs to her wet pussy. I licked her swollen labes with my splayed tongue, then delved deeper and deeper into her sopping wet hole until my mouth was rubbing her labes as my tongue slid along her upper vaginal wall.

"Ohhhh..." Lori moaned as I eased back and began tracing letters of the alphabet along her labes. When I got to 'I', I licked deeper, and Lori slid her hand onto the back of my head and pulled my face into her twat as she slid her feet back and forth along my upper back and sides.

I slid my tongue up to the hard nub of her clit and circled it with my tongue. She gasped and I slid two fingers into her hole, sinking them knuckle-deep and then scraping the upper wall of her cunt with a 'come here' gesture. Lori cried out, and I felt her cuntwalls tighten around my fingers and a gush of liquid coating them. The beautiful woman shook in orgasmic ecstasy for several second, then went limp.

"Fuck me, Don." Lori whispered. "I need you inside me." She rolled over onto her right hip, facing the other couple on the bed. I eased up behind her, really enjoying the feel of those beautiful buttcheeks pressing into my abdomen and groin. Lori raised her left leg and I rolled forward as she guided my cockhead to her ready cunt. She fit my cockhead into her labes, and I pushed forward.

"Oh.. GOD!" Lori gasped as my iron-hard cock slid deep into her tight, velvety, wet vagina. I pushed in until my tight balls pressed against her cuntwalls and her taint, then eased out and thrust back in. This was not the easiest position for fucking, at least not for me, so my movements were relatively slow and confined. It still felt amazing!

As we humped in a steady rhythm, we looked over at the other bed. Niko was on top of Laura, working his hips and ass in a fast, steady rhythm as he fucked my wife with short, deep thrusts. Laura's long legs were pulled back and wrapped around her young stud, and I knew his slim body was somewhere in there.

Lori reached up and back, and pulled my head down to her as she turned her head back for a kiss. I lowered my head and mashed my mouth to hers, and slid my tongue into her mouth and explored it as she sucked on it. I began pushing into her, thrusting harder and harder, feeling my nut rising.

Lori slid her upper leg back and pressed the arch of her left foot onto my thigh. The feeling of her sexy foot on my leg and the tightness of her vagina in this position as I drove my iron hard cock into her again and again sent me over the edge. I did not ask if I could come in her, I just did. I began firing my load into her spasming cunt, coating her cervix with spurt after spurt of potent, virile, semen...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It was dark in the room when I woke up. I must've fallen asleep, and someone had turned out the lights. Lori's lovely ass was pressed into my groin and her back into my chest, which felt good.

I got up, put on a robe, and went to the bathroom. When I came back out, I saw the bedside clock, which read 1:35am. I saw a flash in the window and went to it, then opened the door and went onto the balcony. The sky was a coppery color: the lights of the town were illuminating the heavy clouds.

I heard the rain begin on the roof, then saw it falling in front of me and then onto the lake as the storm cloud moved over me. As the wind picked up, I went back inside and lay down next to Lori...

When I opened my eyes, another hour had passed. I looked towards the window, and saw the silhouette of my wife, her breasts bouncing up and down. She was fucking Niko again, riding his long cock, gyrating her hips and moving her ass in circles to make his shaft scrape against the walls of her deep box, something she loved to do.

I sat up and watched my wife fuck another man for a moment. The sights and sounds of them copulating made my cock hard again, as the 'gray viagra' was doing its job of keeping me aroused.

And then I heard Lori stir and looked over. She was lying on her back, and had pulled her legs up and back to her shoulders, her feet over her ass and pussy. It was a compelling sight, and made me as hard as iron. I clambered over her and mounted her, and we guided my cock into her sopping wet twat.

I fucked Lori with long, deep strokes, slowly at first, but gaining speed until the room was filled with the staccato slaps of flesh on flesh as we hotly mated. I brought Lori to two intense orgasms before thrusting into her a final time and draining my balls, sending streams of semen deep inside her clasping cunt...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Meanwhile...

Earlier in the evening, before the storm clouds came in, eight couples drove their cars to the field that overlooked Lake Donald Troy. They were Reunion attendees, reliving their halcyon days of youth.

Craig had opened the top of his convertible, and he and Jenny had gotten into the backseat and begun kissing. The other couples were doing similar things. It wasn't long before Jenny's left leg was on the back of the backseat and her right foot was on the headrest of the driver's seat, and Craig was on top of her, thrusting his cock into her with deep, steady thrusts.

Jenny always loved the sight of her man on top of her, and the feeling of his size pistoning in and out of her. She felt her orgasm growing---

"LOOK OUT!"

Jenny heard the cry and looked over Craig's shoulder. She saw the shadowy figure coming up to their car, and what looked like a knife in the shadow's hand!"

"AAAAH! CRAIG!" she shouted. Craig looked up and over his shoulders, then thrust his body upward and twisted around to face the threat. The attacker turned and fled, and disappeared into the darkness of the nearby woods.

"Ah! Dammit!" Craig snarled. His pants were down around his knees, hindering him from pursuing the perp. By the time he got his pants up, the shadowy figure was gone...

To be continued.