Reunion of the St. Valentines Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I brought a sweet Riesling. Just because I like the taste," CiCi responded, not backing down.

"A fine choice," I affirmed. "Why don't you show me yours now, and I'll show you mine later."

Marti was smirking, "What are you two talking about? Adult beverages or some other adult thing?"

I hinted to Marti, "Stick around, and I'll share mine with you as well."

Stacey asked playfully, "Am I included?"

Lauren smiled an awkward smile, yet said nothing.

"Everyone's included. But not until we have proper stemware. We'll not be drinking my fine wine out of plastic souvenir cups." I turned to the gathered group of girls, "I brought some wine glasses also, would somebody go bring them in?" Lauren stepped to the door to be useful, returning with the glasses.

I opened CiCi's Riesling and filled the glasses all around. The girls pulled their three bar stools to the edge of the counter to watch me make their dinner. Lauren, always the odd-girl-out, was left leaning over the counter top. All sipped their wine as I demonstrated all the tricks to make homemade pasta for the ravioli. "The recipe is simple, but the results far exceed the simplicity. You'll never want to eat another guy's stuff after you've had my noodles."

CiCi held up her glass for her housemates to toast. "I'll drink to that," she said after the chiming of four glasses echoed through the small kitchen along with a few giggles from Marti and Stacey. CiCi had turned my innocent culinary boast into a sexual innuendo - not my intent; but I was pleased to let it stand without correction or protest.

The ladies watched as I made fresh pasta and prepared the lobster filling while I had the vodka sauce simmering on the back burner. The banter among all of us was light. The girls were eager to help, even before I asked.

With CiCi's Riesling selection drained, I opened another bottle of Riesling which I had brought. The ladies were sounding giggly and having fun. Marti asked, "Randall, would you like me to stir your sauce?"

"Yeah, I was just thinking that's what I needed. Thanks Marti." Marti rose from her stool, making a fist as if she were gripping a kitchen implement and gyrating her shoulders and grinding her hips in an exaggerated stirring motion as she danced around me to go stir the simmering vodka sauce. This brought on a chorus of buzzed giggles from those watching me fold the ravioli. It was a good sign for an enjoyable Valentine's night.

"I better get some food served to you ladies to sop up some of the alcohol in your tummies. Everyone is sounding like they're having too much fun too early." This brought another smattering of giggles from everyone, even Lauren, acknowledging that they were enjoying the buzz.

Their table was not large enough to seat five, nor were there enough chairs, so my lobster ravioli dinner was served picnic-style on a few blankets spread out on the floor. The wine flowed freely, loosening the tongues and inhibitions of those seated around the circle.

The good food and good fellowship opened up the discussion about the value of celebrating Saint Valentine's Day. Talk turned to Valentine's Day's associated high expectations and the inevitable disappointments of those romantic expectations. The four ladies surrounding me were enjoying the evening, but there was an undercurrent of wistfulness at missing out on being the singular center of attention with roses and passionate kisses on this night.

"So... What is it that guys are looking for?" The serious question came from Marti. "I mean, why don't any of us have dates tonight? Marti's question punched through an unspoken barrier, asking aloud what the other three were wanting to hear.

Marti continued, "Not to offend Randall, you're so sweet to make us a great dinner; I'm loving it, and the wine - but, I mean, what's it take for a girl to get a little attention? Do we have become super models or something?" I sensed the women around me leaning in, hoping to gather secret, boys-only, inside information.

I looked at Marti, thinking I didn't have any secret information, which would be a disappointment for her. I paused, considering my answers with care, fearing my words would be woefully insufficient for the expectations of my female audience. As I searched for wise counsel in the heavy silence, Marti asked, "Do I need bigger boobs to get guys interested in me?" Marti lifted her sweater and her bra to her throat, baring her small breasts for me to view and pass judgment on her feminine qualities.

I stared for a moment as she held her sweater up. I saw Lauren throw her hands to her lips in shock while the room held a dreadful silence. It was my move. I knew it. Everyone was waiting for a reaction from me.

I crawled over a few feet on my knees to get close to Marti. I put a hand on her shoulder, moving my lips close to her ear. I whispered, "Marti, you are a beautiful woman. The physical beauty of your cute breasts is only an enhancement to the beauty of your true personality. You shine with bright and clever mirth radiating from your soul. You are full of spirited fun, which I promise you, is attractive to all of the right kind of guys."

Cupping her exposed breast with my free hand, its smooth warmth filled my palm while her pert, rigid nipple poked between my fingers. "Marti, your breasts are lovely apricots; sweet apricots served with lovely, firm berries on top." The ladies of the house were watching with intensity, noticing that a broad smile was breaking out across Marti's lips as I whispered my secret compliments to her.

Marti's eyes were casting their love light into the room for all to see. Using a hushed tone that only she could hear, "Your inner and outer beauty is a rich treasure that any man would be most lucky to discover. You have no need to toss your secret, sweet and attractive fruits out to the whole male world to lure a guy. No, once they see your inner beauty, they'll come begging for a taste of your apricot and berry sweets as a way to get close to your rich charms. Marti, your eyes sparkle, your lips look delicious, your slender figure with its pair of adorable, cute boobs is very attractive." I finished by giving her titty a soft squeeze, "And once he gets his hands on your hanging fruit, you will then have the chance to ask him for whatever you want, and he will be pleased to provide you with all that you desire."

I could not resist giving Marti's thick, red berry an affectionate little pinch, kissing her cheek as I withdrew my hand. "And any good man will want a girl like you after he has sampled your fruit. The sight of your pretty boobs is enough to make any good man spontaneously rise to take notice of his desire for you and your sweet charms. To that I can attest. You've gotten me kind of excited." Marti pulled her sweater back down, her face beaming with a radiant light that seemed to have melted her features like soft molten chocolate covering a Valentine dessert.

Stacey made sure she caught my eye, working quick to unbutton her bright red top. After watching Marti curl up in a shy and pleased reaction to my secret whispers, Stacey didn't want to miss out. She too wanted the kind of attention that had so delighted Marti. Parting her shirt, Stacey scooped her large breasts out of her cups, holding them out for my viewing, juggling them in her hands, "So, what do you think about these girls?" she asked, almost pleading for a sweet set of secret compliments.

I crawled from Marti's side, making my way next to Stacey. Positioning myself behind her left shoulder, brushing her long blonde locks away from her ear, I leaned it to give Stacey what she wanted. Whispering, "I think you have a beautiful pair of twins. In my opinion, the fullest, most feminine form of any woman I've had the pleasure to lay eyes upon. Stacey, you are a gorgeous girl. A stunning gift for the world to admire." Stacey gave a shy little, wine-induced giggle as I petted the slope of her upper breast, letting my fingers roam toward her proud, pink nipple.

Rolling my palm across her excited nip, I breathed into her ear, "You are perfectly proportioned, shaped with a voluptuous pair that excites many a hot-blooded man as they dream of seeing such treasures. Men, such as I, who find themselves mesmerized by the jostling movement of girls like you; imagine themselves being fed on such gorgeous tits to within a few breaths of sublime suffocation."

When I suggested, "Your magnificent melons make many a guy desire to have their stiff, throbbing dicks sliding between your bountiful cleavage," it elicited a small squeal from Stacey at the mention of such a surprising and naughty idea. I knew this made all the others watching want to know what naughty idea I'd just planted in her head.

"Stacey, you're the kind of woman who holds herself in a way that makes men drool as you pass. You have a naturally flirty air about you, the way you walk, the way you move. You may not realize all the power with which you have been endowed, but with a bit more confidence and a bit more risk, you will be on every man's meal list. You are a true feminine beauty, inside and out." I kissed her cheek as she reclined on her elbows, not bothering to tuck her girls back in.

As soon as I'd finished complimenting Stacey, CiCi batted her eyes, "Hey big fella, I'm the one who invited you over here in the first place on this Valentine's Day; how about showing a little interest in me now?"

CiCi unzipped her fuzzy cover up, revealing a pink camisole. She reached around, unhooking her bra, shimmied her shoulders in a seductive way allowing it drop below her camisole. Her nipples were accentuated points protruding into the satin fabric. She shook her breasts at me, beckoning me to sneak over and pay her a visit, just as I'd done for two of her housemates.

I crawled on all fours, mimicking the moves of a predatory wolf as she teased me and baited me with out-thrust tits hidden behind her camisole. I crept behind Lauren's back, approaching my friend as Lauren sat in a tense posture, not knowing how she should react to the overt sexual displays by her group of playfully inebriated girlfriends. "Come here Randall, you randy wolf."

I obeyed her command; on cue I made my predatory carnivore snarling sound. I snuggled up behind CiCi, running my hands under her satin top, pouncing upon both of her unencumbered modest mounds. CiCi gave a satisfied hum as she fell into my clutches. As was my MO, I came in close to her short, brazen red hair to whisper sweet things in her ear that only she could hear, then giving her ear a lick. She jumped. I squeezed her tits tight in my hands to hold her down. She gave me another satisfied hum, indicating she liked the way I grabbed and held her.

I put my teeth on her ear lobe, making her jump again. I held her tits tight once again as CiCi shifted to let me take a firm hold of her tits filling both my hands full. "You're a wild one," I breathed into her ear with hot breath. "Nature gave you your red hair as a natural warning to any man that would want to mess with you; 'approach CiCi at your own peril!'"

She shifted again in my grip. This time I squeezed both of her nipples. They felt as hard as large faceted rubies. CiCi hummed a long, low hum enjoying the pleasure of my rough handling. "You are a wild one. If a man has the balls to try and tame a redheaded fire-breather like you, he'll find the love of a passionate, warm-hearted woman as his reward."

CiCi turned her head to put her lips against my ear, giving it a nip. "You're right about me. I want you to feel my fire," she said as she grabbed my wrist, pulling my hand slowly off her left titty, encouraging me to explore her 'fire' in her crotch. "Come on Randall, don't you like playing with fire?" she whispered in a throaty voice.

Having had the opportunity to romance three pairs of tits, it had my cock flaming as hot as a Valentine centerpiece candle. I was aching for relief, but I wasn't going to diddle CiCi to orgasm in front of her housemates. It wouldn't be fair, at least not to Marti and Stacey who were also revved up by my whispered sweet nothings and my three bottles of shared wine.

CiCi squirmed, rolling her hips as I let my hand rest at the top of her waistband. "You're a hot one tonight CiCi, but you've put me in a dilemma; too many pretty titties and too little time to properly handle each lady the way she is wanting to be treated." My plea for some propriety was overheard by every girl in the room, watching to see how far I would go with CiCi.

The living room had become a steaming cauldron filled with pent-up romantic Valentine notions and boiling hormones mixed with some jealousy. What was moments before, a festive Valentine supper, had turned to an unsatisfactory situation where at least three beautiful ladies had a claim on my affections and attention. I was stuck in an untenable romantic morass.

CiCi pulled back, "Well Mr. Vinificatore, our Italian Stallion, it looks like you've found yourself in a pasture full of broodmares. Lucky you. Likely there'll be some unlucky ladies. Someone is going to be disappointed on this Valentine's night. Which one will you choose?"

"Ah, damn it CiCi. I was having some serious fun, but don't make me choose and break some hearts. I can't do that. Everyone here is deserving to have her wishes fulfilled. Believe me, I'd love to take each one of you sweet things. But, I don't think I can do that all in one night.

CiCi gave my plea a thought. She picked up her gossamer pink bra, tossing it into the middle of the circle. "Ladies, everyone who wants to be a part of the random Valentine's drawing to win a chance with one good-looking Italian Stallion who also cooks a mean ravioli, toss your bra into the ring." Marti was quick to unhook her well-padded, small-cupped black bra, chucking it on top of CiCi's. Stacey struggled to pull her straps off her shoulders, shift her bra around so her clasps were in the front. She had to lift her full breast to get to it, undoing the clasps and then let it fly to the top of the pile. Lauren looked uncomfortable, she didn't look like she was going to make an entry into the middle of the floor with her lingerie.

Lauren spoke up for the first time in a while. "This is hardly a 'random drawing,' it's kind of obvious which piece of lingerie goes to which set of boobs. Randall's drawing will not be random, either by sight or feel."

Lauren went on, "It seems to me that Randall, by virtue of his great meal and sweet talking, has found himself in possession of a rather excited and willing harem. This is now the palace of Sultan Randall and his St. Valentine's Harem."

Lauren's diplomatic recasting of the situation, settled the rising irritation, giving the three girls a chance to laugh off the unfortunate tension. The designation of a Sultan Randall's harem allowed them to see themselves as equals. Everyone was now a girl of The St. Valentine's Harem at the beck and call of their master, Sultan Randall. Lauren announced, "I will be the Sultan's assistant, a eunuch individual if you will; and I will dismiss each harem girl to her individual boudoir. I, as Sultan Randall's assistant, will choose when and where to send the Sultan. Every member of this St. Valentine's Harem will find her chance at pleasure tonight. The Sultan will visit with each of his lovely girls at my timing and in my chosen order."

CiCi smiled, "That's a great idea Lauren." Then looking at me, but she spoke to the whole room, "I hope the Sultan is man enough to handle all three of his girls in one night, with the ability to save himself up to the very last girl. Otherwise, like I said, someone is going to be disappointed this Valentine's night."

"I'm new at this sultan role, but I'll do my best to not disappoint any of my lovely St. Valentine's Harem girls. Everyone deserves to have their wishes fulfilled tonight of all nights." I was surprised that Lauren had taken charge of the testy situation, I didn't think she had it in her. I was grateful to Lauren for providing a way to get me off the hook from choosing between CiCi, Stacey and Marti.

Lauren stood, straightening her pale pink pleated skirt, adjusting her white sweater vest. "The girls of The St. Valentine's Harem will now adjourn to their boudoir and prepare themselves for their master. The Sultan will call upon them to take his pleasure at his own timing." Lauren clapped her hands with a soft urging to dismiss her housemates to their rooms, "And, of course there will be no peeking through the keyhole or listening with an imprudent ear to the wall. The Sultan demands his privacy with each of his harem girls."

CiCi, Stacey and Marti were happy to follow Lauren's orders, hopping to their feet, skipping to their rooms, trailing a stream of girlish giggles, leaving behind their brassieres in the center of a circle of dirty dishes and empty wine bottles. Lauren turned to me, she reverted back to acting awkward as she addressed me, "I suggest you have a seat," she said in a timid voice. "Your harem girls are going to want to have a little time to get themselves ready. They will be more receptive if they have to wait for you." After she finished her suggestions, she averted her eyes from mine and began picking up the dirty dishes and moving them to the kitchen.

I sat on the loveseat, waiting for Lauren to slip back into her role as the sultan's assistant, choosing who I would visit and when. My cock was thick, hard and hot. It was all I could do to keep myself from rubbing it through my pants. I didn't want to be caught stroking in front of Lauren, nor did I need to be any more excited than I already was; CiCi had cautioned the Sultan that he should pace himself. CiCi expected her Sultan to last to the end, assuring that he would be able to please all of his beloved concubines in his St. Valentine's Harem tonight.

Lauren had stacked the dirty dishes next to the sink, picked up the empty glasses and tossed the bottles into the recycle container. She dried her hands, walked over to me, not saying a word, she wiggled her pointer finger motioning me to rise and follow her. I removed my shoes and went to the second closed door down the hall. Lauren gave a few soft raps, opened the door and poked her head inside. "The Sultan will take you and have you for his pleasure now," she told the occupant. I was hanging back in the hallway, Lauren motioned me to come and enter the door she had just shut.

I was not sure which girl was behind door number two. I turned the knob and entered into the low, warm light of a desk lamp sitting on the stand next to the bed. In the low light I could see a coiled form under the covers, her face veiled by the bedspread. Was she naked? Should I be undressed before I approach her? Which of my harem girls was she?

I stripped to my shorts as I kept an eye on my motionless Valentine surprise under the covers. I cracked the door open and put my folded clothes in a pile outside in the hall. Shutting the door, I crept across the hardwood floor, each step making a squeak in the old floorboards, betraying my approach as she lay motionless. I stopped at the end of the iron-framed bed, tugging the comforter toward me enough to unveil a dark-haired woman, wearing a sweater. I smiled. It was Marti.

I was glad it was Marti. Marti had been on the edge of making this evening a romantic event since my arrival, if not pushing it toward the erotic all afternoon. If any of my harem girls was ready and willing for a Valentine's Night roll in the sheets, it was Marti. Lifting the covers, I slipped in beside her, "So," I said as I ran my fingers through her auburn hair, "I believe you are responsible for getting all of us in a state of high expectations after our Valentine's supper tonight." I brushed the back of my hand across her cheek.