Reunion of the St. Valentines Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling her knees get weak, I shifted my hands to her hips, dropping her harem pants before pulling her onto the mattress next to me. "Whoa, is my Sultan made rough and wild by the taste of my forbidden fruits?" she asked as I worked to lift her pants over the elastic holding them to her ankles.

"Delicious and tempting as always," I responded as I tossed her sheer leg-coverings to the carpet and fluffed her 'forbidden fruits' for good measure, which made her chuckle. I arranged her on the bed, placing her tits-up and spreading her toned legs wide enough for me to settle in and go to work on that hooded little princess hiding behind a pair of velvety pink curtains. I poked my tongue inside Stacey's secret door after opening her with my fingers and playing with the doorknob I found begging to be toyed with. Stacey threw her chin back, exposing her throat from which came low purrs of pleasure in the form of warm waves that were lapping against her inner core.

I was studious in my use of my stiff tongue, making squishy, wet circles as I danced with her princess before I mounted my mouth across her pussy and sucked her clit in and tickled her with the tip of my tongue. Stacey melted not in my hands, but in my mouth. Her pretty purrs were growing in frequency and zeal as I worked her lips and clit in a steady, gentle motion, urging her to build on her desire for an orgasm. Her sex sounds lifted higher and higher and I wanted to make her hit her peak and free fall from her dizzying heights in an uncontrolled descent trailing an uncontrolled scream.

I paused for a second, reached to her night stand, plucking a candlestick from its holder, extinguishing it with a puff before I inserted the wax dildo into her grasping vagina with a methodical insertion that made her pant as she felt her pussy walls expand to accommodate the improvised pleasure tool. I moved the candle in and out with a rhythmic intensity that built as I pressed my tongue into her hot button to mate clitoral stimulation with her vaginal fulfillment. Stacey was huffing and puffing with quavering, guttural noises as she tensed inside with roiling lava building up pressure on her inner core.

I was steady and relentless. Fucking her pussy with a candle that made her clench as her bud was milked to a high intensity buzzing. Stacey's breaths fluttered in near-hyperventilation for a minute as her limbs when rigid and then the lady exploded in a gush of sound and writhing fury as she pushed my face away from her over-stimulated clit, clenching her legs shut with her hand covering her pussy, hugging the candle inside her as uncontrolled spasms flew threw her frilly flesh while she moaned and panted for mercy.

It's at this point I would've liked to have climbed on top of her voluptuous cushions and fucked her into oblivion, but I had to pace myself. I knew Stacey would be fine for the rest of the night.

I snuggled Stacey and said sweet things to her as I stroked her breasts, belly and thighs. I kissed her as she lied on her bed, looking like a boneless lady with a limp smile on her lips. I bid her a sweet night, dressed myself fully and stepped into the hallway.

As usual, Lauren was waiting. Lauren offered me a chance to cool off and recover, which I took her up on. She poured me a needed drink of water to get my mouth back in balance after an early night of tough tongue duty. I wasn't sure what Lauren was thinking as she watched me recover, but I think I saw a hint of admiration in her for the way I was handling all of my ladies.

I was ready to come off the bench and get back in the game. I gave Lauren a nod, and she rose in her harem-girl attire and led me to CiCi's door. With a soft tap she announced, "The Sultan will take you and have you for his pleasure now."

CiCi , wearing her sexy red costume, was reclining on her bed with her head propped on her right arm. She smiled and wiggled her left index finger for me to join her. I strolled in close to her as she looked me up and down, "I'll have none of this," she said, sounding offended. "I don't see how a proper Sultan can perform his duties like this." She began to unsnap and unzip my pants. She made me bend over so she could remove my shirt and then demanded, "Show me what you got - Master."

"Not so quick, my fiery harem maiden. I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

"As you wish, Master," she said with a smirk, warming up to the exchange of sexual banter. "I think Master should help himself, after all, I am here for him to take his pleasure tonight."

I was game for this role play between a feisty harem girl and her sultan master. I was keen to get another look at CiCi's exquisite, erotic, conical pair of volcanoes with their pert caps of hard red basalt. Without a word I rolled her on her tummy, unhooked her red bodice, hurling it across the room. I pulled off her red Persian slippers, hurling them across the room as well. CiCi lied on the bed, compliant as I forcefully undressed her, tugging her bottoms off and tossing them up in the air, before giving her an assertive spank, "That's a reminder that I am capable of taming my wildest harem girl, if i need to."

"You just might need to, you know, Master. Sometimes I have uncontrollable urges." CiCi rolled over, her tits pointing out like the nosecone of a fighter jet, saying, "There. You have a pretty view of all of me; now it's my turn." She tugged off my underwear, throwing them with a vengeance across the room.

"I know my honey pot is not at the end of the line tonight, but I'd like to have you up inside me again. Pump me hard for as long as you can before you need to cool your jets for the next harem girl. I'm a big girl and I can take care of myself from there. Understand?"

I swept my hands under her chest, feeling her firm breast tissue slide into my hands, exciting me as I fondled my friend, tweaking her nipples until they grew hard. CiCi let me enjoy the experience for a moment before she whirled around, grabbing a condom from under her pillow. "It'll be pretty wet where this fellow is going, best to put on your sultan's raincoat." She unfurled the latex tube over my outstretched cock, giving Mr. Mongo a kiss on the head as she held him by the base.

CiCi spun around, bending over the edge of her bed, her ass pointing toward me. "Now you are all dressed up and you are ready to go. Take me hard and deep for as long as you can, Master."

I set my hands on her hips, positioning my proud pecker, aiming to please. With a hard hump I thrust myself between CiCi's waiting, wet and wild lips. I drove deep and hard into her on my first push. CiCi groaned, "Ah, yes. Yes, yes, yes," with each and every grinding I delivered. I slowed my pace, letting my jets cool, before I picked up my fucking and bucking delivery. CiCi was sloppy wet, standing with her legs spread wide for balance and easy access to her creamy pussy. "Ram me!" she shouted, "Ram me until you can't go any further. Plunge into my pussy, let me feel you hammering all my succulent walls with your rod. Take me Master!"

Her moans and invocations were too much. As much as I hated to, and as difficult as it is for man stop fucking a moaning and screaming woman, I did pull out before I blew a gasket. I pushed CiCi forward onto the bed, dropping on the sheets next to her with my flag flying his colors at full staff. CiCi whispered, "I fucking love that from you. You did me good." She then reached between her legs, making up and down motions with four fingers on one hand before alternating to petting her pussy in small, light circles. I watched in a state of high arousal as she masturbated for me. I played with her boobs as she went to town. I watched her belly flex, her hips rise off the sheets, bracing with her legs as she elevated her pussy airborne as she rubbed her twat in furious motions before she gasped, made a few whimpers and collapsed.

I looked over at CiCi, strung out on her bed. "You look pretty tame now. It's time I move on." She waved a weak wave with her wet fingers as I took my clothes and stepped outside.

Lauren looked away as she met me holding my pile of clothes in front of my loins. While looking down the hall, she asked, "Are you ready for Door Number 3?"

I was kind of embarrassed to have embarrassed my sweet sultan's assistant - too late now. With a lousy apology, I answered, "Yeah, let me duck behind Door Number 3 real quick. Sorry for the attire - or lack thereof."

Lauren turned the knob on Marti's door with a slow, discrete movement, speaking through the crack, she whispered to Marti, "The Sultan will take you and have you for his pleasure now."

I scurried in out of the hallway, as I turned to shut the door behind me, I thought I caught Lauren with her eyes on my derrière. I pretended not to notice what I had just seen as Lauren stepped away. Marti had already folded her black harem bodice and billowing pants on the chest at the end of her bed as she peeked over the top of her bedspread at me. I pranced to her bed, lifted the blankets and tucked in next to her.

Marti was the cuddliest of my three harem girls, so I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her into me as I petted her skin and began my courting with sweet words breathed into her ear. Marti, curled small and pressed her backside into me as I continued with my low key approach, not sure if she would want the evening to end in penetration.

Marti let me know that she wanted me to go further by taking my hand and guiding me to her nipples that rose like a pair of marbles atop her small mounds. I caressed her as I told her how lucky I was to be next to her and how vivacious and charming she was and admired by all who knew her. My sweet talking was sincere and also worked to loosen her up to my presence and sexual purpose. She moved one of my hands off her chest, pushing me lower, encouraging me to explore between her thighs.

Marti cooed at the growing sensation of fingers manipulating her frilly feminine flesh. I kissed the bare skin on her shoulder, rolling her nipple with light pressure between my thumb and finger as I worked to part her labia. Marti was pleased by the erotic touching, she shifted against me, spreading her legs further open to encourage more stimulation of her lady parts, growing moist with her luscious lubrication.

I grew excited feeling her inner reaches respond to my touch. I worked her open, dipping my fingers inside her, painting them with her honey as I inched up to find her erogenous nub protruding from her folds. I painted her clit with her own fluids, eliciting a gasp and a symphony of sweet hums. I played with her love bean, making slow and firm feints before retreating to dip into her pussy being submerged in her liquid excitement. Marti's hips began to buck, I kept a steady pace, as she bucked with more and more frenzy.

She pleaded, "I want it now. Can I get it now?"

I breathed into her ear in a seductive, deep voice, "I would love to give you what you deserve, what you want. What do you want my sweet thing?"

Marti didn't answer me, instead she rolled away and clambered on top of my mast, holding it in her hand as she positioned herself above me and eased herself down on me to the hilt. She sat with me deep inside her for a moment, then sat up straight, hands-free and sighed, "Oh god, I love that feeling."

I held her slender hips as she began to rock on me, her eyes rolling back in her head, her jaw held tight as she concentrated on the flashes of blue electricity shooting to her toes and the hot waves of magma churning at her core. She leaned forward, making my thick shaft rub her engorged clit. Marti started to whimper between each thrust and grunt and with each counterthrust that impaled her deeper with my pole. She rode me hard, her knees pressing my sides as if I was her steed. She was riding bareback, faster and faster. She was whipping herself into a frenzy as she rode my erection toward the edge of an orgasmic cliff. She spurred me as she rode, her eyes closed, her commands but a plaintive moan.

She shuddered. She moaned a long breathy moan as if she'd been punctured by my prick and all of her air and all of her life was escaping in a whoosh. I thought she had finished well, as she drifted over the edge of her sexual chasm and floated on waves of hot, steamy, fluid pleasure bubbling in her veins.

I was near the end of my rope as well, I lifted her off of me, though I don't think she was ready to dismount quite yet; but it was necessary as I fucked her a couple of extra strokes in the missionary position before I pulled out and shot a wad of looping, hot, sticky white ropes of sperm over her chest, bathing her nipples and belly in my pearly release.

I gave Marti a long post-coital snuggling. She was sleepy and a sticky mess as my spent seed cooled and pooled on her body, draining off to mix with the wet spot she had marked her sheets with earlier in our harem girl playtime.

It came time for me to dress and step outside. I found Lauren sitting in the loveseat, and I thought I caught her masturbating as she finished rubbing the sensitive area of her harem pants. But like so many things with Lauren, I couldn't be sure. I pulled back in the hall, out of sight as I made enough noise to signal my presence to her, allowing her to compose herself. Lauren asked if I would spend the night, like last time.

I told her that there was no snowstorm this time and I could make it home tonight. The others heard us talking and came out of their rooms dressed in robes. Lauren explained to her housemates, "The Sultan has chosen not to sleep over tonight." The other received the news and made no effort to dissuade me of my intention to leave. It was understood that we would not be having brunch together in the morning.

I gathered my few things and got ready to go when CiCi asked, "Do we have a date in April?"

I said, "If the harem is available, so am I. It's already scheduled on my Sultan's hourglass."

There was a feeling among all of us, though it remained unspoken, that this time around, while the harem games were awfully naughty fun and consensual; it was not the same as our spontaneous Valentine's harem play. Our March meeting of the Saint Valentine's Harem was missing some essential spark. I believe it ended in a contradictory mood, fun, sexy and also contrived and awkward.

***

I came bearing wine on the first Saturday after the fourteen of April. The four ladies were dressed as before: billowing, sheer leggings trailing from bikini bottoms and tailored bodices with lots of arabesque bobbles and bangles. They were cooking up a storm, pausing to sample my selection of vino to get us all in the mood for our third Arabian Night.

On the surface, everything looked festive and fun for everyone. Some fooling around among frustrated single friends. Yet, I could feel the festive façade was covering something that had lost its effervescence, the motions we were going through seemed flat. As the salad was being tossed and the focaccia bread kneaded, Lauren took me aside, with a dutiful expression. "I need to let you know that Marti won't be joining the Saint Valentine's harem tonight... female things."

I nodded, "That's all right. Nobody is obligated to please the Sultan." I wondered for a brief moment if Lauren was angling to come off the bench. I put that though aside when I saw Lauren hurry back to the dinner preparation, showing relief once she'd finished delivering the intimate report on behalf of Marti.

After supper I got a show from my harem, this time the belly dancers added finger cymbals to their twirling repertoire. I could not help but notice that as enticing as the multi-colored costumed harem girls were, they did not seem to throw themselves into the seductive moves as they did the previous month. Lauren was an exception as she whirled and beamed during her saucy routine.

Lauren dismissed the three to their rooms as she stood in front of me in silence. I mentioned, "You danced with a lot of grace and energy, you looked and moved divinely."

Lauren smiled. I think she was hoping for such a compliment. She seemed shy, but she didn't hide her countenance this time when our eyes met. After taking in my words, she swung her hand and gave a flourish with her hip as she bade me to follow her to CiCi's room.

The now traditional call to the sequestered harem girl was made after a knock on the door; "The Sultan will take you and have you for his pleasure now." CiCi stood at the edge of her bed, but she looked more like my friend than the friend with benefits I had come to expect. I undressed her in the middle of the room, scooped her up and tossed her onto the bed. She liked that, landing with a chuckle as she covered up with a sheet. "Come and get it, Randall," she called in her sexy voice.

I fondled her breasts as I tried to get her revved up and frothy by playing with her clit. In turn, she reached for my sultan's secret root, stroking me as we mutually masturbated. I was not getting much of any heavy breathing or indication that CiCi was close to being turned on. I tried licking her pussy, squeezing her ass, but she was having a hard time getting fired up.

CiCi inched away from me and my efforts, looking me in the eye, "I'm sorry Randall, my spark plugs must be gummed up tonight. I'm just not feeling it." She didn't tell me anything that I didn't already know. "Hey, it's not you, OK? Girls are hard to predict, I know. I'm sorry, but I think you should spend your efforts in hotter climates tonight. OK?"

I smiled at her, knowing I was spinning my wheels with CiCi tonight. I had the thought that we needed each other at the beginning of the year, we had emotional needs then after bruising relationships. We'd found comfort in our harem play for a small while. But I knew deep inside that we had recovered enough of ourselves and were no longer in need of one another's comforting ear and intimacy.

We hugged. I put on my pants and left to go across the hall. Lauren was not waiting for me in the hall this time, I found her reading a class assignment in the kitchen. She was surprised to see that I needed her Sultan-assisting services so soon. She hopped up with a momentary concern in her eye before dropping her head and going to Stacey's door. Lauren gave it a subdued knock before opening Stacey's door calling to her, "The Sultan will take you and have you for his pleasure now."

Stacey greeted me in the middle of the room, we hugged, I groped her butt and worked around her pink costume to unfasten and loosen it. Stacey was happy to be undressed by the Sultan, making sure that she took the opportunity to titillate me with her scrumptious mufflers as I enjoyed helping her shed her skimpy clothes.

I took her to bed, finding a bottle of lotion on her nightstand and applying it to her skin, massaging her into a pleasant state of settled nudity. I oiled her tits, bouncing them in my hands, scratched her back, then oiled her reddened skin as I moved to oil and worship her ass. Stacey liked the attention I paid to her bottom, so I gave her extra attention, working my way off her cheeks to her thighs and then in between her legs. My fingers traveled from her hips to her hidden cavern, back up to her cheeks and then back down with more oil for her engorged grotto.

My oiled massage brough out Stacey's purring, enjoying the full range of attentive rubbing from her calves to her shoulders and around under to her hanging udders. When she was slick and saucy sounding, I dropped my drawers, oiled Mr. Mongo and slipped him inside her from the backside.

She felt me plunge in with ease. Now I was rubbing her inside walls with a tool made for the job. I kneaded the flesh on her ass, and I rolled the heels of my palms over her spine as I thrust into her, making her plump nipples drag across the sheet as her breasts danced to the rhythm of my probing penetrations.