Reunion of the St. Valentines Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SandyMarl
SandyMarl
116 Followers

Stacey was an emotional puddle and she had made a small puddle in her sheets. She had collapsed into herself and I wanted to take advantage of her lubricated, lascivious crevice. Having just spent herself in the throes of passion, I wanted to take a parting shot. I rolled her over on her belly and bent her over the bed. Cupping her breasts, I braced myself and rammed a quick thrust or two into her gaping chasm, poking her cervix. Stacey bellowed as my dick spread her wall in final fulfillment. I gave her ass a smart spank. "Sorry my sweet and bountiful harem girl, but I gotta go -- duty calls your Sultan away."

I gave her one more love smack on the other cheek, picked up my souvenir pair of pink panties, dressed in my underwear and snuck out her bedroom door.

Lauren was waiting for me in the hall. She didn't look me in the eye, "It sounded to me like you have made some harem girl very happy. I hope you have enough in your tank for one more girl."

I looked at her, "One more? Or may two more?" I asked.

Lauren blushed instantly, keeping her eyes on her slippers, she asked, "Randall, do you need a breather or a glass of water?"

"Lauren, you're a wonderful assistant to the Sultan." I didn't press the point; I had gotten my answer. I responded to her offer, "No, I'm ready to go. I don't think I should keep my last girl twisting in the hot winds of romance." She blushed again and went to CiCi's door and knocked with light knuckles. Opening CiCi's door she poked her head in, "The Sultan will take you and have you for his pleasure now," she told the occupant.

The truth was, it was I whom I didn't want to keep waiting, not CiCi. My dick was piping hot and my balls felt like they'd been tightened by a torque wrench beyond specifications. "Get your buns in here Sultan Randall!" were the words I heard as soon as I popped my head around the door. CiCi sounded impatient.

"I heard an awful lot of female fuck us ruckus through these walls. I was afraid your earlier visits would wear you out and you wouldn't have time for me." CiCi smiled at the shadowed protrusion in my underwear, a comforting sign that her fears of a sexually worn-out potentate were unfounded. I was packing a still potent pointer.

"Come here," she repeated with a coy tone, "I've got a sweet Valentine treat for you Master." She sat up in bed, her sheets falling to her waist as she held out her hand motioning me closer. When I got to the edge of her bed, she tugged my underwear to my ankles, then wrapped her fingers around my manroot, drawing me closer. CiCi looked at me through the top of her larger green eyes as she licked me with a long wet, stroke of her tongue on the underside of my shaft. "Umm," she said between licks, "Looks like I found some Valentine candy for a little girl." I stood taking in her pleasant attention as she moved my erection into her mouth. CiCi bobbed up and down, her tongue swabbing all sides of my consumed cock as she let her small hand glide over my stiffness.

She pulled me out of her mouth, gave me a series of passionate kisses from my glans penis down to my balls, indicating she'd finished with her blow job. She wiped the drool from her lips with the edge of the sheet, pulling it away from her and saying, "There now. Time for my Sultan to come in here." I rolled into bed next to CiCi, we embraced, for a moment before I planted some sucking kisses on her mouth, throat and chest as she threw her head back in pure joy of the moment.

When I paused, CiCi threw a loose arm over my shoulder, she touched her nose to mine before speaking; "You know what Randall? A lot of those afternoons where we shared our tattered hearts over beers and tears, I was secretly hoping that you would take me in your arms and fuck me all better -- and I don't think it was just the beer talking."

I petted her hair and cheek in the dim light, "Yeah CiCi, I had similar ideas but didn't want to take advantage of an emotionally vulnerable friend. I was scared it might ruin our friendship."

"Don't be scared. It won't. Not tonight," is all CiCi said before she kissed me and produced a condom from under her pillow that she unfurled over my steaming cock with a gentle flick of the wrist. "There, you're all dressed up now and I think you know where you are ready to go. Right Master?"

I pulled the sheets away from her to give me room to work. I had long been curious to know what my friend CiCi's bare breasts looked like beneath her shirt. I had groped her under her pink camisole earlier this evening, coping a feel, but never getting an eyeful. I was pleased to find a pair of perfect, conical tits that rose from her chest with the firmness of granite peaks. They were topped by beautiful long nipples that extended their erotic silhouette into the air in a gravity-defying form that was as rare as it was a fantastic, boner-inducing peek at her feminine form. CiCi's tits were a real turn-on, not that I needed any more of my hot buttons pushed tonight.

"Well, my fiery, redheaded friend, how shall the sultan take his pleasure tonight?"

CiCi rolled over onto her stomach, propping herself up on her elbows, "I've got a confession Master, I've already pleasured myself tonight -- twice. I didn't mean to, but I was just warming myself up a little when I heard all that fuck us ruckus coming out of Marti's room, I just lost control. I swore I was going to be a better harem girl for you while I waited, but then you made Stacey sound so sexy that I veered over the edge again. By my score card, I think I'm ahead two to nil. Sultan Randall, you will have to do me as you see fit. I'm sorry if I've let you down."

I gave CiCi a stern look, "You are the wildest one in my harem. I will need to find a way to tame your flame. I will make your tush burn with fire before I take you and fuck hard to quench your little red pussy's flames of passion."

CiCi mewed at the thought of being punished for her confession of masturbation. "I guess I deserve that for getting out of control, don't I? I'm not always good at staying in control, Master."

I grabbed her ankles, pulling her over to the edge of the bed so her ass was hanging over the edge and I spanked her, making her pale skin flash a bright red handprint to match her hair. CiCi let out a high, sharp note, "Ooh Master, I've been a naughty girl." I gave her an open-handed smack on her other side. "Ooh Master, I've been a very naughty girl." She buried her face in the sheets, trying to hide her laughs as she and I played along with our roles of stern sultan and wayward, wild harem girl.

I grabbed her ankles, threw her on the bed tits up, she was still laughing. I scolded, "I think you are enjoying your naughty pleasures too much my wild one. No more spanking for you tonight."

CiCi protested between laughs, "Yes, I've been a very naughty harem girl. Master Randall must punish me."

"Yes, my wild redheaded one, you will have to endure The Sultan's Spear as the consequence for your infractions." I pulled her legs up over my shoulders, pressed my chest into calves as I put my hands around her hips. CiCi cupped her hands under her breasts as I thrust my spear into the fleshy target spread open between her thighs.

The Sultan's spear plunged into her pussy, she contracted her sex muscles and made a moan with each pounding I hammered into her with a grunt of satisfaction. Her tits bounced like tepees in a windstorm with each hard and greedy ramming she received. CiCi moaned as she gripped her up-turned tits, her sex sounds were driving me wild, wild beyond the edge of control. I didn't want to hold back any longer. I had endured as much denial as I could with Marti and Stacey. I ached to fire off my blue balls like a primed canon at point blank range.

CiCi, in her clenching, pre-orgasmic belly-flexing contractions, sensed my time of explosion had come. She shouted throaty encouragement to me, "Come in me, fuck me my Master. Fuck me hard. I want to feel you shake my little harem-girl pussy with your mighty blast of sperm. I want you. I have wanted you for a long time. Yes, yes, yes, that's it! Fuck me, ooh fuck me now!"

I heard her words; I watched her erotic tits bounce beneath me as lost control and bellowed the huge groan that comes of a man's great satisfaction. I continued to play inside her pussy, listening to the slurpy sex sounds of her fluids slosh against my cock as I pushed myself slower and slower between her vibrating inner walls.

I rolled on to my back, exhausted. I was awash in glorious satisfaction and the warm, post-coital glow. I was pleased with my role of Sultan and being able to bring all three of my harem girls to their noisy, sexual climaxes. I felt very powerful and studly. I felt very tired.

CiCi cuddled against me, enjoying her own fading glow of a good friend with benefits. We spooned together until CiCi shifted to remove the condom from a sleeping Mr. Mongo, "Wow! You had a lot to give tonight Randall. You would have made a sticky mess of some lucky lady's parts if precautions were not taken," she observed before wrapping it in a tissue for disposal.

CiCi stood, put on a bathrobe before leaving her room to clean up. I swiped the pair of blue panties with a mermaid on the butt off the floor, using them to wipe myself down before I stepped into my underwear. I went into the hall and dressed myself with the pile of clothes I'd left outside of Marti's door.

Lauren came around the corner, timing it so I had finished dressing just as she arrived. "It's snowing hard outside right now. You've had a busy night Sultan Randall; I don't think you should go out in this weather. Why don't you let me set you up for the rest of the night here, nice and cozy."

Lauren was right. I was sleepy and didn't want to make the effort to pack up my supplies and drive home in this weather at this late night hour -- or was it already an early morning hour? "Where would be a cozy place around here?" I inquired, half-wondering if Lauren was inviting me to her bed.

"Come, I'll show you." I followed her to where she'd put a set of blankets and a pillow on the loveseat. I was not disappointed. I eased onto the cushions, pulling Lauren's thoughtfully provided blanket over me.

Marti, Stacey and CiCi were gathered in the kitchen across the room drinking tea, talking in hushed voices. "Good night Sultan," called Stacey. "Good night Sultan," said Marti. "Sweet dreams my Sultan," said CiCi and they all giggled as they turned off the light and left me alone to enjoy some sweet Valentine's dreams on their loveseat.

The snow stopped falling mid Saturday morning. The entire house had slept in until it was time for brunch. I was awakened by the clatter of dishes in the kitchen and respectful whispers being exchanged by the girls as they busied themselves, trying not to disturb me. When they caught me with open eyes watching them, Marti raised her voice to speak to me across the room, "Your harem is going to make you brunch, Sultan Randall," she said in a lilting voice.

Stacey piped in, "Somehow we only got through two of your bottles last night, we never opened the Champaign that you brought. So, CiCi stepped out to get some OJ and we are going to have mimosas when she gets back!"

Once CiCi returned; mimosas were poured, microwave bacon appeared, and French toast made by Lauren was served to me. They gathered around the small table, some standing at the counter to eat brunch and drink their extravagant morning beverage. CiCi spoke up in the middle of the meal, "Randall, your Saint Valentine's Harem has been talking among themselves, and the harem would like to propose another night with our Sultan. We all kind of liked the attention and wouldn't mind a little more. What do you think?"

"Like I said last night, I'm new at this sultan role, but I think that I could get used to it. I'm thinking I might be a natural." A couple of the ladies gave me a fawning look. "How would this next Saint Valentine's Harem work, outside of Valentine's Day?"

Stacey was pleased with my answer, Marti made a silent clapping sign while CiCi had an answer for me, "The Saint Valentine's Harem will be ready to receive their sultan on the first Saturday following the fourteenth of the month. The Sultan will call upon his harem and take his pleasures in the order in which he is directed by his assistant with her eunuch talents for diplomacy and organization, that would be Lauren." I looked at Lauren to acknowledge my appreciation, but she dropped her head to avoid eye contact with me.

Marti interrupted, "And your harem girls will make dinner for the sultan."

Stacey followed up, "But you should bring the wine -- and plenty of it," she added with a flourish.

CiCi retook control of the plan from her housemates, "Yes, all of that, and.." CiCi looked around the room to her harem sisters, "...we are going to have a little surprise to show off to our sultan next time." Her harem sister beamed with the secret knowledge of their special plan for me.

I got hugs all around as I gathered my cooking supplies, tucking three pairs of souvenir panties in the box with my pasta maker. I drove back to my place through the ruts in the snow made by the morning's traffic; I had fallen into the unexpected role of a sultan with his own, pretty, ready-made harem last night, yet I felt like a king all week.

***

With a bag holding two wine bottles, I arrived at the house on the appointed mid-March Saturday, not knowing what to expect from my harem. I knocked on the door and called out, "The Sultan has arrived to take you and have everyone you for his pleasure."

My knock and call was answered by four excited girls all dressed in sweats and hoodies, each outfitted in a pair of curled-toe Persian slippers. I was escorted inside and treated to the smell of baking lasagna.

Knowing what had worked so well in my favor in the past, I opened a bottle of Riesling and poured out five glasses. My harem had been arranging our second Arabian Night for a month and I was willing to let it unfold as my girls had planned. We enjoyed the Riesling before dinner followed by a robust Italian red to pair with the lasagna, vegetables and bread. Lauren cleared the dishes as the four huddled in the kitchen in serious conversation, keeping the subject out of my hearing.

CiCi announced, "Will our Sultan please have a seat," motioning to the loveseat. "Your Saint Valentine's Harem is pleased to offer our Master his evening entertainment." Lauren stepped to the entertainment center, popped in a cassette and turned up the volume on the distinct Middle Eastern soundtrack.

Lauren skipped to get in line with her three housemates, their backs turned to me, their arms held over their heads with their palms pressed together. On the beat of the drum on the soundtrack, they began a choreographed dance which showed that they'd put in a lot of rehearsal time for my viewing pleasure. I loved it from the start. My harem girls performed a series of wiggles and shakes of their hips, a slow turn to face me, bringing their hands from above their heads and across their bodies in a graceful display, albeit while performing in sweatpants and hoodies.

The line of dancers spun back around, teasing me with their erotic moves. While gyrating their hips in unison, I could see that they each pulled something out of the hoodie pocket. In a moment they turned back to face me, this time wearing a veil over their lower face, but it did not hide the smile in their eyes. I shifted, trying to hide the stiff member that had sprung up in my pants.

Another spin around for the line of girls had them with their backs to me as they lifted off their warm, loose outerwear to reveal a satin, midriff length bra-like top that covered their boobs. Each harem girl was wearing a different color; CiCi had gone for red, Marti had chosen black, Stacey liked pink and Lauren had decked herself out in green. The ladies were moving fluidly, moving me to a state of hot arousal as they shimmied their torsos and made the metal disks sewn on their tops jangle like tambourines beating in rhythm to their swaying hips and breasts as the taped music played a haunting tune.

Once again, they twirled around, dipped their knees as I watched from behind as they pulled their pants off their hips and down to their ankles. They had to break their synchronized steps as they stepped out of and kicked off the sweats. Each costumed harem girl had what looked like a bikini bottom bathing suit modified with sheer leggings that matched the color of their bodices and ran to their ankles where it was held in place with a colorful elastic strip. They formed up in a line again, emphasizing their bust with dips and shakes before dancing in front of me, each girl performing a set of seductive moves for their seated sultan. Except for Lauren. Lauren stayed in the middle of the room, swaying as her more adventurous harem sisters finished entertaining me and arousing me, bringing me to a place where I could imagine fucking each one of these lovely ladies in her quarters. They pranced away from me, returning to circle Lauren in the middle of the floor. When CiCi, Marti and Stacey had finished charming me, they all dropped to the floor in unison when the music stopped, sitting cross-legged facing me.

Lauren clapped her hands, "The girls of The St. Valentine's Harem will now adjourn to their boudoir and prepare themselves for their master. The Sultan will call upon them to take his pleasure at his own timing." The three costumed harem girls snapped to their feet and skipped into their rooms and closed their doors.

Lauren remained standing in the living room as a pregnant silence hung in the air. I asked, "Are we waiting for everyone to get ready, like last time?"

Lauren nodded and remained quiet. She was a very pretty strawberry blonde with large, dark blue sapphire eyes to which she had applied a fine job of makeup. Lauren's green harem girl outfit complemented her hair and complexion; I admired her looks and attention to detail that she had sewn on each of the four costumes she had made. I was surprised, maybe shocked, that she had worn a harem girl costume and danced for me tonight. I watched her standing before me, thinking perhaps she wasn't as shy and prudish as the last time. I wondered if she was going to be in-play tonight?

"Are we going by last month's rules, three visits by The Sultan over the course of the evening?" I had offered the number three to see if Lauren would correct me and tell me it would be four this time around.

She answered with a crimped smile, nodded and said, "It'll be like last time, the girls really enjoyed it. I'll wash the dishes this evening."

After a few more moments, Lauren shifted on her curled-toe slippers and with a subtle, yet jaunty sway of her coquettishly displayed grapefruit-sized breasts, she motioned me to follow. "The Sultan will take you and have you for his pleasure now," she told the occupant of tonight's first room after tapping on the door.

I walked into Stacey's candle-lit room where she was dressed in her pink, sheer pantaloons with a matching bra displaying Lauren's elaborate needlework. Stacey threw out her hands, indicating I was to seat myself on her bed. I sat and watched as Stacey seduced me with her moves as she unfastened her loaded top, removing the support for her ripe melons, letting them roll free as her garment fell to the floor. She shuffled closed to my broad grin and then in a tease floated away, returning to shake her luscious lot with erotic intend just an inch from my nose and lips.

I took the bait. I reached out to take hold of her wobbling wonders, lifting that sucker and latching onto her nipple for a devouring, tasty tongue-bath. She stood in front of me as I flew from one mountain-top experience to the next, and then back again. Stacey purred with pleasure as I nibbled, licked and took tiny nips at her nips.

SandyMarl
SandyMarl
116 Followers