Reunion of the St. Valentines Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marti responded to my touch with a smile. "Yeah, selfish of me, but I was wanting a memorable Valentine's Day. I guess I kind of dragged you into this whole situation. I'm sorry if..."

I placed a single finger on her lips to stop her from going on. "A mighty sultan does not want to hear regrets from his harem. A mighty sultan lives a life of no regrets." In a playful, yet stern voice, I told her, "If I hear a single word of regret, the punishment is a big spanking and banishment from the kingdom. Understand?"

"Yes master," she said with a subdued laugh.

"Yes you did drag me into this. But you do not hear a single note of regret in my voice. I too was wanting a cheery Valentine. You're question along with you live demonstration to go with that question got me feeling pretty cheery from the get go." Marti's warm smile was evident even in the soft light.

"I loved the words that you whispered into my ear. You made it all worthwhile," she said as she snuggled into me as I spooned with her back to me.

"Didn't I say something about sweet fruit, apricots topped with berries?

"You did Randall, after telling me of my inner beauty and my bright and spirited soul would bring the right kind of man begging to taste my cute boobies."

"So I did," I said I stroked her sweater, "but it looks like we're back at square one. Those sweet little fruits of yours that got me going in the first place have now disappeared."

"I think the right kind of guy knows just where he can find them if he wants," was her provocative answer.

Rolling her sweater over her arms and head, I exposed her chest. Pulling Marti toward me, I had her flat on her back with her plump nipples jumping up from their small mounts. Caressing her breasts made her nipples even harder, causing Marti to arch into my hands as she made a soft moan as I pressed into her nipples with a slow, rotating motion, stimulating her into a whirring, humming sound. Holding her plump buds between thumb and forefinger, I tugged and squeezed at each one, making Marti inhale great breaths through her nose as she writhed under my exploring touch.

Having coaxed her nipples into their thickest and most sensitive state of excitement, I leaned down to suck Marti's ripe berries. Inhaling her right breast, I held her juicy berry with a firm grip between my lips as I flicked my tongue onto the top of her nipple.

Marti's hands flew to the back of my head, holding me to her breast as I alternated between flicking and licking her bud. Marti's heavy breathing was now a rapid series of half-breaths embedded within a growing cadence of moans escaping her parted lips. My suckling was driving her wild, she arched and tensed, panting out sharp, shallow breaths as I worked her titties with my tongue and lips.

Marti dug her nails into my scalp as I pinned her torso to the mattress while her hips were bucking beneath the tangled wad of sheets. Marti's chest was heaving as she made soft moans as I pried my mouth off of her sweet fruit offering. She had changed out of her pants and had pulled on a pair of pajama bottoms before she crawled under the sheets. Her legs had become entangled in the sheets with her wild squirming. I saw her pelvis rocking as she lay on her back with her arms flung wide over her head as she waited for her sultan to take his pleasure. Unwinding the sheets, I freed her lower extremities.

I flattened myself on top of her, pressing our bodies together as we entwined our fingers together. Marti resumed her small thrusts of her hips, bouncing into the pronounced bulge in my shorts. I started at the top with her, kissing her forehead a couple of times before licking between her brows. She sniffed and shook her head to avoid the tickling foreplay, but I pinned her tight with the full weight of my body. Moving with tiny kisses to her noses, then I dropped to her lips for a passionate kiss. She responded with her tongue thrust hot and wet between my lips. We wrestled tongue to tongue for a minute as she ground her hips into mind. I broke off the French kissing, traveling with my tongue and lips down to her chin, throat and upper chest. A couple of quick detours led to renewed wet and slippery sucking of her tiny tits. I released her hands, scooting lower on her body, sliding my tongue around her belly button, punctuated with kisses and a tiny toothy nip or two to her petite waist. The playful nipping at her belly flesh made her wrap her hands around my head in an effort to prevent any further puppy play.

Leaving her tummy, I seized her hips with both hands, holding her slim pelvic region as if holding a big bowl of steamy soup which I was ready to slurp. My fingertips encircled her pajama bottom's elastic band. With a gradual tug I slipped off her flannel bottoms and dropped them over the side of the bed. Marti was left in just a pair of exotic red panties trimmed with black lace, the perfect final item of clothing for a high spirited gal on Valentine's Day. I forced Marti's legs open into a "V", running my fingers up the inside of her thighs. I used two fingers to trace around the lace trim of the sexy leg openings. When my fingers arrived at Marti's crotch I circled down between her legs with a firm, exploratory touch. She was wet, very wet. Her panties were pleasantly soaked with an outpouring of her romantic girly juice. Despite her earlier protestations that she was not going to let the high expectations of Valentine's disappoint her ever again; her wet panties betrayed her sense of high expectations after all.

Marti lifted her ass off the bed as I slipped off her red tart teasers. "I'm going to keep these as your sultan's tribute, which you owe him for this evening's pleasure." Marti was lolling in an aroused haze, her eyes hooded, her pussy glistening, her breaths poised to burst out of her lungs in a scream. She vibrated her hips, keeping her legs spread, her insides clenching and building in anticipation of sexual fulfillment.

Two fingers started low in her cleft, spreading her labia wide as I drew my hand up her flooded canyon. Her labia were engorged and puffy, flushed with a red that marched her just removed undies. Marti held her hands on top of her breasts, her eyes closed, her lips pursed as she inhaled quick breaths as I worked my fingers up inside her watery realm. I drew closer to her clitoris, spreading her slickened labia wide before I traveled back down her pussy, away from her engorged clit, peeping out behind its pink curtains. I dipped into her vagina, soaking my fingers, smearing her viscous sex fluids over her pulsating lady parts.

I brought my fingers to her eager lady-in-waiting, stroking the underside of her extended twat until I came to its tip. There I made the slightest of circles around her little button. Marti's legs stiffened. She gasped. A second gasp flooded her lungs, filling her chest as she held those breaths inside for a moment. I continued to circle her clit with my slippery fingers, playing with her button like the dangerous red button on a pyrotechnics' detonator. Marti started with a soft low moan that quickly built to howling moans. I kept up the pressure. Marti exploded with a convulsive scream as more nectar streamed out of her pussy making a large wet spot below her bottom.

I was terribly excited by her response, almost creaming my shorts simultaneous with her explosive orgasm. Marti was loud. She was heard by everyone in harem, alerting them to who the Sultan was servicing and letting them know that one harem girl had reached her sexual climax and one of them would be next.

I dropped my lips between Marti's parted legs, engulfing her twat with my lips and sucking her as she continued to spasm. I filled her inner walls with my fingers, feeling her clenching sex muscles work over my hand. I sucked her twat and she screamed a long, high-pitched scream as her hands beat down upon my back while her hips bucked into my mouth with great ferocity. Marti wrapped her legs around my neck. She caught enough air in her lungs to beg me to stop, "Oh! Whoa! Whoa, stop, stop, stop! Too much! It's too intense, it's too much. Whoa. Stop." Her pleading was loud enough that I'm sure it struck every girl within earshot with a bolt of jealousy, hoping that they too could be fucked like the first harem girl.

I left Marti emotionally drained. Satisfied that her high expectations for Valentine's were met. I was aroused as I had never been before. I had my doubts if I could last for another two girls. But as their sultan, I was never going to show any doubt. I was going to take the next two and disappoint no one tonight.

I snatched the red lacy panties as Marti's tribute, adding them to the top of my pile of clothes outside her door. Lauren was waiting for me when I exited Marti's room in my undershorts. I was expecting the prudish Lauren to be scowling at me for providing such raucous sex to one her friends, but she was smiling a sly smile. "Sounds like she really enjoyed her first time at the hands of Sultan Randall. I'm sure the rest of your St. Valentine's Harem can't wait to have you visit."

Lauren asked in a quiet voice, "Randall, do you need a little recuperative breather time?" I admired Lauren for her attention to details. She was a great assistant to the sultan. "It sounded intense in there, if you don't mind me saying. I couldn't help but overhear Marti's orgasmic racket." I nodded. "How about a drink of cool water and perhaps a needed moment to calm yourself down?" I caught her dropping a glance at my still stiff cock pushing against my shorts. She noticed that I had caught her looking at Mr. Mongo, Lauren blushed an instant deep red. She turned to get my drink of cool water.

Lauren silently beckoned me with a hand motion to come to the hallway. "You can't keep your harem waiting too much longer Sultan Randall. I think your girls are in high expectations of your services after Marti's endorsement." Lauren smiled another sly smile as she turned and took a few steps to a door next to the one I'd just left. Lauren gave a soft rap, opened the door, "The Sultan will take you and have you for his pleasure now," she told the occupant.

Lauren turned back toward the kitchen as I stepped to the shut door. I walked in to find Stacey sitting up in her bed, surrounded by lots of overstuffed pillows. Stacey had lit a handful of aromatic candles around her room, giving it a romantic mood. Stacey sat with her knees drawn up to her chest with a heavy comforter in her lap. She smiled at my entrance, smoothing a place next to her, indicating I was invited to come join her.

Being a man who enjoys the sight of a full, well-rounded natural bust, I was eager to take up Stacey's invitation. One usually must be content to view such well-endowed women fully clothed and use one's imagination to undress them and thrill to the thought of what the pair would look like as she bounced in front of you naked. The thought of having Stacey's girls come out and play with me, got me to an aroused state close to where I was minutes ago.

Stacey lowered her legs, throwing her shoulders back to accentuate her breast, making sure she presented them to me in their finest form. She shifted her shoulders, letting me ogle her tits. Her show pleased me and that pleased Stacey. "You can touch if you want, you know. They're all for you."

"I'm enjoying the show, you are so beautiful, I feel like I am privileged to just have the chance to admire these pretty girls all in a row."

Stacey looked down at her chest, "Do you remember what you told me earlier tonight?"

"I do -- mostly," I replied.

"Well, do you remember when you said that guys would like to slide their penis up between my cleavage? That idea of having a man's penis sliding between by boobs excited me an awful lot. I'm just telling you, so you know." Stacey kept her eyes from meeting mine, but it was obvious that she wanted to experience a titty fucking.

"There are a lot of fun things I can think of to do with a big busted harem girl. I'm just telling you, so you know. You have to know these kinds of things when you're a sultan, you know."

Stacey returned to meet my eyes as she scooped up her boobs, "Like what?" she asked coyly.

I pulled her close to me, "For instance, I like to test my harem girls to see how sensitive their nipples are to stimulation."

"I usually get nervous and don't do well on tests, but this test sounds like it's right up my alley," she said with a chortle that was either out of shyness or eagerness, maybe both.

I hefted her ample mammary gland in my hand; I found the weight, warmth and smooth contours of the voluptuous mass to be irresistibly sexy. I caressed Stacey's breast with a heart full of admiration and loins full with a pounding cock knocking against my underwear. I held her breast to my lips, circling my tongue around her large, brown areola as she began to breath heavy. Stacey responded to my oral stimulation by pressing her great orb into my mouth. I opened and swallowed as much of her as I could get. Stacey closed her eyes, relaxing to the pleasurable sensation of breast feeding me. I sucked the spongy tissue of her nipple to attention as I reached across to manipulate her other nipple. Stacey was a pool of jello, losing most of her body's tension as I maneuvered around her massive, floppy teats. I lashed her with licking and flicking strokes of my tongue, then sucking them into my mouth so I could fondle her engorged nipples with a slippery, hot tongue in the darkness beyond my lips.

Stacey mumbled in a drowsy, hooded-eyed voice, "I think I'm getting a good grade on your stimulation test Randall. I think you can test more -- you can bite a little harder if you want."

I sucked her nipple deep into my mouth, caressing it with my tongue as I let her slip away. As she was about to slip beyond my enameled rows, I held her tit with a tight grip in my hand and eased my incisors over my lips to clamp on to her extended deep red bud.

The nibble made Stacey throw her shoulders together as she embraced the back of my head with her arms, embedding me into her milkmaid pillow. I could barely hear her pleading whispers, "Holy crap, it hurts so good. Latch on to me, tease me with those nibbling teeth. Oh holy shit Randall, you're making me feel hot electricity inside."

Stacey seized my head, pulling me off her right breast, bringing me to her left in a swift, hungry motion. I latched on to her new nipple, sucked it with all of my might, getting her slippery wet and hot before I showed my teeth and caught her ruddy titty nubbin between my lips, holding her in place for another gnawing nibble. Stacey bellowed a series of loud "ah, ah, ahs" as I worked her over.

I released her from my jaws. Stacey shouted, "Yikes! I want your titty fucking right now. Randall, stuff your manhood right through my cleavage. I need to feel your hot shaft rubbing me. I want the pleasure of exciting a real man with my boobs."

Stacey got on her knees, losing her balance and falling against me. She giggled, still sounding a little drunk, put her hands on my shoulders for balance before straddling me and slapping my cheeks with her pendulous breasts as she swung them hard into my face. She dropped a big breast into my open mouth, attempting to press her malleable melon into my throat. She switched to her other breast, trying the same trick while laughing at my effort to swallow her whole.

As Stacey was rolling around on top of me, I slipped her pink, satin panties off her butt. She helped by pushing them off her legs at the same time she was assaulting me with her knockers. In the interlude when she was not stuffing one of her mammoth lollipops in my mouth, I told her, "The Sultan demands these unmentionables as tribute tonight."

"That's fine. Whatever turns you on," she said half oblivious to my just executed panty raid.

"Now let's see if I got you excited." She scooted down to my shins while still straddling my legs, ran her hand over my erection beneath my underwear and cooed, "Oh, I think this guy is excited all right," as she grinned and gently touched the rising bulge between my legs. "Let's see him au naturel, is that OK?"

Without waiting for me to agree, she pulled my shorts off my hips, exclaiming, "Ooh, he's a big, excitable boy! I want him to come play with me." Stacey twisted around and reached over to her nightstand, taking a bottle and squirting a dab of the cold lotion on my exposed member, carefully rubbing it on, "Does that feel good?"

"Oh yeah," I groaned.

Stacey was pleased with herself. She squirted more lotion on her hands and made sure I enjoyed the show as she slathered her boobs. Holding her jugs tight together, she invited me to "Come and fuck these big girls like you said you would Mr. Vinificatore."

I was happy to comply. I inserted my hot rod at the base of her manufactured tight titty slit. I slid in with ease and great joy. Stacey cooed, delighted to receive the titty fuck that had so fired her imagination earlier this evening. With each up-stroke, she dropped her chin, extending her tongue to reward my pecker for making all the way through her mountain pass.

I arched and thrust my hips as Stacey mashed her mammaries as tight together as she could. "It's alright if you don't hold back and make me get a face full of your semen. I would kind of like it if you got that excited by fucking my cleavage."

I was tempted to grant Stacey's sticky wish. Man was I tempted. But I was mindful that I had at least one other harem girl that was expecting me to show up unspent tonight. As I humped Stacey's magnificent cleavage, I gripped her ass with both of my hands, holding her tits tight to my balls as I also spread her cheeks enough so that I could get my fingers to the edge of her wet pussy. I threw my cock into her chest and worked inside her cunt with my fingers. She made tiny chirping sounds with each stuffing motion of my fingers crawling in between her thighs.

I was ready to concentrate on her eager beaver and I didn't think she would mind the focus there either. I stopped fucking her tits, spread my open hands across her breasts and pushed her flat onto the bed. Spreading her open, I stuck out two fingers and traced the outline of her puffy labia from her ass up to her thin blonde bush and back down again. I toyed with her pouting pussy lips, rubbing them and squeezing the juice out over my hands. I smeared her nectar around her upper thighs, wetting Stacey's skin as she was making small, involuntary thrust with her pelvis.

Her words had dissolved into grunts and primal sex sounds, but her galloping hips were clearly begging for attention for her clit. I dipped a couple of fingers deep inside her undulating orifice, letting them swim inside her before I climbed to the topside of her cleft to make contact with her begging love button. Stacey drew in a sharp, deep breath as soon as I touched her pink jellybean. She held her breath as I mashed her twat. she expelled her oxygen in short, shallow bursts as my attention focused on her one great need, the release of an explosive orgasm.

She held still, concentrating on her melting lady parts as I poured my attention over her clitoris. I discovered that when I filled her silky walls with my hand, using my fingers to tickle the interior roof of her vagina while I kept my thumb making small circles around her clit, she sang out in long, low, undulating sex sound of "oh, ooh, oooh." She chanted her mantra faster and faster as I teased her to the edge of her orgasmic abyss. I continued to play with her sensitive spots, pushing her closer to the edge. I knew she was falling into her orgasmic abyss when she filled the room with one long, loud moan as her pussy clenched hard on my hand in powerful contraction after contraction.